Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Into the Woods with My Mother

"A mother makes her son a man."

11
3 Comments 3
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
My eyes shoot open to the sound of hard rock blaring from the radio alarm clock sitting on my bedside table. 4:30 am, time to take a quick shower and load me and mom's gear in the truck. I walk down the hallway carrying two large back packs full of camping equipment when I am slapped with smells of coffee, bacon, eggs and pancakes. I stand by the front door now looking into the kitchen. I observe my mother, Elaine, who is already showered and dressed, and is in a calmed frenzy preparing a big plate of all the delicious fixings. She sees me, smiles and brings the plate into the dining room where she sets it down at my usual place at the table.

"You taking those to the truck?" she asks as she comes up to me and kisses me on the forehead.

"Yes." I reply. I hungrily glance at the food on the table and my stomach makes an audible growl. My mom giggles and gives me another peck on the cheek.

"Go load the stuff, then we'll eat." She says with a smile.

I grin and make my way out to our old truck. As I secure the equipment I look up at the sky and take in a deep breath. It is going to be a good weekend, I think to myself.

My name is Mark by the way, and today my mother Elaine and I go on our annual camping trip. These trips have always been the highlight of my year since we first started them when I was about seven years old. I am almost 17 now and I just love the outdoors. There's something about being with nature that calls to that primal seed that we all have within us. I'm sorry I don't want to sound like some nature freak. I just really love camping I guess.

Anyway. I head back in and notice my mom is sitting at the table with a plate of food in front of her, waiting for me. She watches me as I sit down and enjoy the feast that she has prepared. She starts eating as well and we enjoy each other's presence.

"I heard it's supposed to rain this weekend." said my mother in between bites.

"It won't be the first time we get rained on" I said with a mouth full of bacon."Remember 2006?"

"Yes" she said with a laugh. "It was either take our wet clothes off, or die of hypothermia."

"That wasn't awkward." I say sarcastically.

"C'mon it was practical." she said, sounding a little more serious. "Besides I'm your mother, you should never feel weird around me. I gave birth to you and that bonds us for life."

"You're right mom," I say with a slight feeling of guilt. "Hopefully this time I put the tent up fast enough."

She looks into my eyes and smiles at me. I smile back. I feel a strange flutter in my stomach.

We finish our breakfast and lock up the house. It feels good to finally leave the suburbs and head to the mountains. The old truck started up and we pulled out of the drive way. We got on the interstate and headed east to our favorite campsite, Mountain Jewel Trails. My mom turned on the radio to her favorite station that played 80's music all day, and I let my mind wander.

I began to think about my father. My parents divorced when I was six. They were both 20 when they married and I was born shortly after. They met in college. I don't really know to much about my dad. I only hear from him on my birthday and Christmas. I know he comes from a wealthy family and that he left my mom for some model and moved to Los Angeles where he works as a movie producer. At least he still supports us. He gives us enough money for my mom not to work and for me to go to a private school. He would always fill my head with ideas of working with him after college and being famous, but I stopped buying his garbage a while ago. I have begun to see how my mom has dedicated her life to me. She has always been there for me. She has always taught me how to be a strong man. Not just physically, but how to act towards other people, and especially how to treat myself. How to feed my mind, body, and soul. I know I still have a lot to learn, and I know that my mother knows what is best.

I try to shake thoughts of my father out of my mind. It has been about a week since I have last masturbated, so my mind starts to flash images of sex and naked women. I have never had sex before. I feel myself get erect in my pants. I start to think of girls at my school naked but something about them seems unsatisfying and boring. Then suddenly my mind shifts to the camping trip of 2006. And how we were rained on. I remember watching my mother take off her wet clothes in the tent in front of me. Her size 36DD breasts hanging there in plain sight. 

Her pants being pulled down to reveal her bare behind and thick hips and thighs, ripe for bearing a child. And finally her black bushy patch in between her thighs, glistening from arousal. In that moment I didn't appreciate what I was seeing. But now that imagery sparked something deep within me. Something animalistic yet familiar and inviting.

My mind came back to reality. I had a full erection going on and it was pressing rather painfully against my pants. I could feel drops of pre-cum oozing out and it felt like I had reached the point right before ejaculation! Had the images of my naked mother caused this? I noticed my mother glance at the bulge in my pants. I quickly crossed my legs and acted normal. My mother cleared her throat.

After about 3 hours of driving my mom announced that we had arrived.

"Alright!" I exclaimed excitedly. We parked and I got out of the truck and stretched my legs. My mom did the same. We got all our gear on and excitedly started on the trail. It was a gorgeous morning! The mountain was alive! The birds were chirping and the trees were swaying in the wind. It was quite poetic really.

"Its a beautiful day and I'm with a beautiful women!" I say smiling at mom. "I'm glad to be here with you mom."

"Aw me to" she said blushing. She came up to me and planted a good kiss right on my lips and another on my cheek. I blushed a little and gave her a tight hug and unintentionally pressed my groin to her pubic area. I knew she felt my bulge but she didn't say anything.

We stopped a few hours later to stretch again and have some trail mix. We talked about the mountains and the birds and the trees. As we spoke I looked her up and down. My eyes stopping at her beautiful thighs and gorgeous thighs. I couldn't help getting a hard on. It felt weird but somewhat pleasant to be turned on by my own mother. It felt right. Mom noticed I was checking her out. Again she seemed not to notice my odd behavior.

We started hiking again and in a matter of a couple of hours we made it to our lake. This was our favorite spot to set up camp. It was perfect timing to because shortly after we arrived it started drizzling. I quickly dropped my pack to the ground and started to set up the tent.

"Oh no" said mom. "2006 all over again?"

It started coming down pretty heavily now and I was half way done setting up the tent. It was a pretty large tent that had plenty of room for two. In a matter of minutes we were soaked. I looked at my mom as she was across from me helping with the tent and putting the sleeping bags under the half that was up.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

Her tan top became transparent with the rain. It was quite the sight to see. After about 5 minutes I had it up and we quickly jumped in.

We were both shivering. "You know the drill she said. "Off with the clothes!"

I smiled and pulled my shirt up over my head and started working on my boots. I watched as my mother quickly peeled off her tight, soaking clothes. I was entranced. Her silky peach skin developed goose bumps. She then sat on the floor cross-legged and helped me with the other boot. I had a clear shot view at her bush.

"Hurry up!" she said. I felt paralyzed with arousal and cold. I was beginning to shiver more violently. My mom then took over undressing me and undid my belt. She grabbed the sides of my pants and pulled them off along with my boxers. I was too cold now to have a boner. We got under the covers now to warm up. We laid on our sides.

"C'mon Mark, we need to use each other's body heat." she said. My back was to her and she pressed herself closer to me. I felt her boobs pressed against my bare back and her erect nipples perk up. She swung her leg up and over my hip. I felt her thick pubic hair tickle my lower back. With one hand she rubbed up and down my chest, from my upper pubic area to my neck, to try to warm me up.

My body heat was raising fast and along with it my arousal. The hand that was rubbing me accidentally brushed up against my crotch. It quickly sprang up with excitement. My mom felt it. I blushed.

"You're starting to get hard down there!" she lifted the cover slightly and peeked at it. "Well it didn't take you long to warm up." she teased.

"Um yeah sorry about that" I said nervously.

"No don't be sorry. It's perfectly natural and ok." she said reassuringly. "Remember what I said at breakfast. I am your mother and I am here for you. You need to have 100% faith and comfort with me. We are bound for life."

Her words comforted me. It was beginning to warm up in the tent but it was still pouring outside. It was too warm to be covered now with both of us in the tent so we pulled the covers down below our feet. I wasn't embarrassed by my boner anymore and I just let fly. We were both laying on our backs. My left arm was under my mom's head and her hand rested on my stomach.

"You need to rest for tomorrow," said my mother. "Is that little guy down there going to let you rest?"

She had a point. I had been erect for such a while that my dick throbbed. And I was so horny that my stomach and balls ached. I cleared my throat.

"Well... I-I don't know, usually I... You know masturbate and fall asleep when it's like this." I explained to her nervously. "But I'm not going to jack off in here an fill the place with my... Stuff!"

My mom sighed then giggled and shook her head. She got on her side and faced me.

I need you on your A game tomorrow. We only have granola bars left and I need you to go get us some fish from the lake so we can get some protein. You need to get some rest tonight."

"I will get us food. And hopefully start a fire if the logs aren't too wet." I said trying to sound manly. My mom smiled.

"You don't need to jack-off." She said. "Let me help you rest. You're old enough now to appreciate what a woman can provide a man."

"I'm not sure I understand you..." As I say this my mom straddles me and leans in close. Her breasts rest high on my chest. She looks right into my eyes. "Whoa mom!?"

"Have you ever been with a women?" she asked.

"N-no never." I said taking a gulp.

"I figured." She giggled. "Well you and I are going to make love. I'm glad this is your first time. This is how you will learn. Having sex for the first time is a special experience. Something that needs to happen with someone special. I am here for you. After tonight if you ever need to relieve yourself, I want you to use me. I can do many things for you that will make you feel good. There's nothing wrong with this. I am just going to help you rest. Ok?"

"Ok." I gulped. I felt that animal instinct in me awaken and growl. This felt right.

"Now" she started to explain. "I am going to grab your penis." I felt her warm hand gently grasp the base of my manhood. "and I'm going to put it inside me. It's going to be an overwhelming feeling for you as you enter. I'm going to thrust my hips so that you move inside me and I'm going to squeeze with my muscles down there to get you to release all that pent up energy you have in you so that you can rest. If you wake up in the middle of the night and want to go at it again, we can. Does that sound ok?"

"Yes" I said.

With that she slowly lowered herself onto me. My penis was pushing against her lips until it found its way and my head was entering. When the tip was in, we both gasped a little. Mom kissed me passionately in the mouth and gyrated her hips as I entered further. I squeezed her tight with my arms and she squeezed with her thighs and and vaginal muscles, increasing the pressure on my shaft. I was completely in now and my mom stood up allowing me to enter even further. It felt like my penis was wrapped in an envelope of warm flesh. Just the sight of her on top of me, legs spread with me in her was enough to get me off for the rest of my life. She paused for a minute so I could take in and internalize this sight. She grabbed my left hand and placed it on her right breast, then she put the index and middle finger of my right hand and put them in her warm mouth. She sucked and nibbled them. Then she thrusted. A blast of ecstasy hit me like 00 buck shot. Another thrust came. My vision blurred from euphoria. My chest and abdomen ached with lust. Mom gave another thrust and added some hip gyration. I was already to the point of climax. The beast within me howled. I moaned. My mom picked up the pace and a rhythm of thrusting and gyration picked up. In a few seconds I was ejaculating. She reached down and squeezed my testes. The intensity. of my orgasm multiplied tenfold. Gobs and streams of my semen were shot up into her.

I laid there gasping for breath with my mom on top of my. I was spent.

"That was quick." I said between breaths.

My mom lightly laughed. "It was your first time." she said into my ear, kissing it.

She leaned into me, kissed me deeply and unmounted me. My penis was slippery from my cum and slapped against my thigh. She leaned down to my dick and sucked it clean. I squirmed because it was still hyper-sensitive from just having the orgasm of my life.

"You taste like a young man." My mom said as she wiped her lips with her fingers and laid back down next to me. "You're my young buck."

My breathing was calming down now. She started to run her down my chest onto my patch of pubic hair. She ran her fingers through it affectionately.

"Sleep my young buck." she lulled into my year. My breathing slowed, and my eyelids slowly closed. Tomorrow I had to provide for her as she did for me.

Published 
Written by techfoo39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments