Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Happened Next Door. Part 2

"Karl is introduced into the world of role play."

4
2 Comments 2
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Karl returned home a few hours later and showered. Afterward, as he sat at the desk in his room he replayed the events earlier that morning. He still couldn't believe his actions. It had started out yesterday with his being caught staring at Amy. She was the sister of his longtime neighbor and best friend Brad.

Brad seemed to know what Karl was thinking as he stared at his bikini-clad sister's body and issued him a challenge.

"If you want to do her, you have to do me first," Brad informed him. 

Now Karl could not believe that Brad had issued such a statement. Of all the people he knew, Brad was the last person he would suspect of being gay. His buddy made him aware of the fact that he had seen him checking him out while he was wearing his Speedo.

Karl bushed with embarrassment. Yes, he had checked his buddy out. He admitted to himself that Brad looked pretty damned good in the skin tight swimsuit, but that's as far as it went.

He was invited over the next day and given a gift of a black Speedo to wear. So the following morning, Karl had gone over to Brad's house and headed to his friend's room. There he discovered Brad stretched out on his bed wearing a fire engine red Speedo and he was a sight to behold. He looked a little different than normal. He appeared softer and more feminine. Karl was asked to reveal his Speedo and then join him.

With a small touch of fear Karl removed his t-shirt and unzipped his jeans to reveal the skin tight swimsuit. He then joined his buddy on the bed. He discovered that Brad was wearing a touch of makeup that made him look like more like a teenage girl than a boy. However, the first time Brad touched Karl he retreated and told his longtime friend that he couldn't go through with it.

Brad responded that if Amy was here to help him he could. He then raised his voice and called out Amy's name. A second or two later Amy entered the room clad in the prettiest lingerie he had ever seen.

She joined them on the bed and talked Karl through the act of fucking his buddy in the ass. As a reward, she took him back to her room where he had the best sex imaginable.

His thoughts were interrupted by his Mom calling up to him that he had a visitor. A second or two later Brad entered his room.

He was void of makeup and his hair slicked back. Clad in jeans and a t-shirt, he looked like any other teenage boy.

"Hey," he said in the way of a greeting.

"Hey," Karl responded.

Brad took a seat on the desk and looked at his buddy.

"I just came over to see if you were all right," Brad said in a low voice.

"I'm OK. It's just a lot to download," Karl responded.

"Now you're the only one besides Amy that knows my secret and I'd like to keep it that way," Brad continued.

"Don't worry about me," Karl responded.

"Amy has been in heaven all morning since you left as she had wanted to do you for the longest time," Brad commented.

"It was all great. All of it," Karl added.

"Good. We'd like to invite you over again on Thursday if you're not busy," Brad continued.

"I've made no plans," Karl responded.

"Excellent. Now I have to ask if you know what roleplay is?" Brad said.

"I don't. What is it?" Karl responded.

"Roleplay is like acting out a play. You pretend that you're someone different and then go with the flow. It's kind of how we played as kids. Pretending to be someone else and making up dialogue as you go along," Brad informed him.

 Karl nodded his understanding and Brad smiled.

"Now do you still have that wizard's robe you wore for Halloween last year?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, it's somewhere in the attic," Karl informed him.

"Go and find it and wear it on Thursday," Brad instructed.

"OK. But it's going to raise questions if my Mom sees me leaving the house in a Halloween outfit in June," Karl informed his buddy.

"Then wait until you get to our house before you put it on. Now, I mean the whole costume complete with the wig, hat, and beard. Also, you can't wear anything underneath," Brad continued.

Brad left a few minutes later and Karl headed to the attic as quietly as possible.He didn't want his Mom to hear him and ask questions. He found the hanging garment bag holding the long purple wizard's robe along with the pointed hat, wig, and beard. 

He took the bag back to his room and removed the items from inside. As Karl ran his hands over the velvet material he wondered what was in store for me. He was also getting a little excited at the prospect of wearing this soft garment against his naked flesh and his teenage cock began to get hard. He somehow managed to will himself to relax.

Wednesday seemed to crawl by but finally, Thursday arrived. Karl woke and headed to the shower where he cleaned every crack and crevice on his body. After drying off, he then donned his Speedo and called his buddy. He was told the coast was clear so he headed next door. He wrapped his costume in a beach towel in case his Mom spotted him.

Their kitchen door was unlocked as promised so Karl let himself in and ditched the Speedo. He then pulled the wizard robe over his head and donned the beard, wig and pointed hat. As he headed upstairs the movement of the robe against his naked body excited him and he was as hard as a rock by the time he reached the top of the stairs.

He stood outside Brad's door for a moment to collect himself and listened. That's when he heard the moans and pleas for help.

"What gives here?" he said in his most authoritative voice as he entered the room.

It was an act of sheer willpower that allowed Karl not to react to the sight before him. There was Amy flat on her back dressed as a Princess. Her long flowing dress was pushed to her waist and her long smooth legs were covered in white stockings. Her tiny wrists were tied to the bedposts with silken scarves.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

And there between her legs was her brother dressed as the Black Knight. His trousers were around his knees and with his cock inside her pussy. Karl watched as Brad rode his sister for a moment and grew even more excited before he found his voice again.

"What manner of perversity is this?" the Wizard commanded.

"Leave here. This is none of your concern," the Black Knight responded as he continued to fuck the Princess.

"I make it my concern," the Wizard responded as he approached the bed.

The Black Knight was pulled from between the legs of the Princess and flung across the room.

The knight quickly recovered and started back toward the bed.

"I affix your feet to the ground," the Wizard said as he made a gesture with his hand.

The Wizard then untied the Princess and she flew into his arms and buried her head in his chest.

"Thank you for coming to my aid," she said looking up at him.

"Did he hurt you, child?" the Wizard asked.

"He took me against my will and robbed me of my virtue," she moaned.

"This dog will pay for his crime. The King shall have him put to death," the Wizard intoned.

"No. It will not replace what was stolen," the Princess sobbed.

"Then what do you wish?"  the Wizard asked.

"Take him as he took me and allow me to watch," the Princess responded.

"Come here," the Wizard commanded and gestured again.

Almost against his will, the knight moved toward the bed. He was then placed on his hands and knees.

"Bind and gag him," he ordered the Princess.

Once this was completed. Karl raised the hem of his wizard's robe and discovered that he had gone limp during the conversation and waiting for her to tie Brad up.

"Allow me to assist," the Princess said as she gently took his limp manhood in her hand.

"Make him watch," she asked.

"Turn your head, knave, and look at us. You are unable to look away or shut your eyes." the Wizard intoned as he gestured again.

The knight slowly turned his head toward them. He then watched as the Princess pulled on the Wizard's cock and it grew harder by the second.

"I think you are ready," she informed the Wizard.

However, instead of heading to the bed he dropped to his knees and pulled the Princess down with him. He pushed the silk and satin clad Princess on her back and placed his body in between her silky legs. He then commenced pushing her skirts up to reveal her sweet pussy.

"What's the meaning of this?" she responded as she tried to resist.

"You are so beautiful and I have often dreamed of being inside you for the longest time, The Wizard replied.

"No," was all she said and began to call for the guards,

"You shall be silent," the wizard ordered as he pinned her wrists to the floor.

The Princess continued to struggle until the Wizard gestured and she lost all her strength. Soon only feeble moans escaped her lips as the Wizard pushed his hard cock into her tight and wet opening.

"By Odin's beard you are so tight," the Wizard exclaimed as he commenced to slid his cock in and out of her.

It didn't last very long and almost as soon as it started it ended.

"Have no fear I do not wish to see you with child," the Wizard stated as he stood up.

He then headed over to the bed where the Black Knight was still on hands and knees, bound and gagged. The Wizard placed his cock that was slick with her juices at the opening of his anus.

"I release you from your enchantments," he told the Princess.

He then waited until the Princess crawled to the side of the bed before he pushed himself into the Black Knight's back door.

"How do you like being taken without permission?" she asked as the Wizard fucked the knight.

Less than a minute or two later, the wizard increased the speed of his thrusting and let loose a grunt between clenched teeth as he lost his load inside the knight's ass. The knight collapsed on the bed and the Wizard got off the bed and faced the Princess again.

"Punishment had been rendered," he told her.

She favored him with a long kiss before he departed. Back in the kitchen, Karl removed his wizard garb and donned his swimsuit before he headed home and to his room. He placed the costume in the garment bag and headed to the shower. Just like two days ago he sat in his room and thought about the morning's events when his Mom called up to him.

Only this time it was Amy that was paying him a visit.

"Hey," she said in the way of a greeting.

"Hi," he responded.

"So how did you like roleplaying?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"I liked it, a lot," he responded.

"I'm glad 'cause we have another idea," she told him.

"Really?" Karl responded.

"Yes. This time the Black Knight steals into the Princess's room where he discovers her with her sister and he takes them both," Amy went on.

"Sounds good," was all Karl could respond.

Amy then placed her lips on his and gave him a brief kiss.

"It's time for a swim, she told him. "But you better take care of that before you come over".

The outline of Karl's hard cock was pressing against the towel he was wrapped in. She gave it a gentle squeeze before departing.

Once she was gone Karl removed the towel and flopped on the bed where he commenced to masturbate. He thought about how hot and tight her pussy was when he entered her and the fact that her brother was watching them. In record time he lost his load on his stomach.

As he cleaned up he wondered what the next get together would bring.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments