Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Started In The Hall

"Sexy things start in the hall!"

8
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
6.1k words 6.1k words
I was doing my usual routine getting ready for bed; brushing my teeth, flossing and taking my nightly meds. Done, I walked into the room where my wife was laying in bed in her usual sleep wear; a pair of my boxers and a blue wife beater that she'd claimed as hers. I didn't mind because she looked fucking drop dead gorgeous in them. I slipped into bed, picked up the latest copy of Guns & Ammo and started flipping through it.

We heard a noise coming from the garage area outside our window and I went to check it out. Turns out it was a stray dog knocking over a trash can. After I ran the dog off and cleaned up the mess that was left I went back in, hitting the bathroom to wash my hands. I headed back to the bedroom passing by my seventeen year old daughter's room. I noticed her light was still on, so I looked through the crack in her door. She was laying on her back in a white tank top and rainbow striped cotton panties.

I stood there watching, feeling my member starting to twitch in my plain white boxers. As I stood there, I saw my daughter running her hands over her top, pinching her semi-hard nipples, making them as hard as possible. My gaze was stuck on her hands roaming over her nice firm breasts. She started to run her right hand down her tight stomach, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and lifting it up over what seem to be c cup breasts. Her areola were a dark pink with big hard nipples.

I started to breathe harder but caught myself, and slowed it down so she wouldn't hear me. Now she was pinching her nipples, pulling them off her body, twisting them hard making herself moan every time. I reached down and started rubbing my semi-hard cock through the material of my boxers, feeling my precum already starting to leak. She slowly moved her left hand down her body, over her panties and started to run her fingers over her panty-clad pussy. I moaned softly stroking my now throbbing cock more.

I stood there, legs apart a bit, running my hand over my cock, as I watched my little princess rub her wet pussy through her panties. She was gyrating her hips as she picked up her pace of rubbing, letting out little moans and purrs. I gripped my cock a little harder, stroking the same pace as she was rubbing. I leaned against the door frame a bit trying to get the whole scene in front of me. Good thing I shifted because the next thing took my breath away.

She pulled off her panties, letting me see for the first time her bright pink, wet, clean shaved slit. My cock seemed to get harder as I watched my little girl roll over, then reaching into her bedside drawer, she drew out a purple toy. I groaned, pulling my cock out of the slit in my boxers. Getting a better hold so I could stroke harder and faster, I watched, trying to control myself from blowing my load all over the door.

She started to suck on her toy and rub her pussy with her free hand. I was so into the scene in front of me that I never noticed my wife standing beside me. She walked up close to me and whispered in my ear, "Enjoying yourself?"

I jumped and tried to push my cock back in my boxers so she wouldn't see it. She grabbed my hand holding it there, still wrapped around my throbbing cock. I turned my head to see her face. She had a look of pure lust in her eyes.

"Keep watching our daughter while I help you out, honey."

I was shocked at the words coming from her mouth but couldn't stop myself from watching my little princess pleasure herself.

"That's it, baby, keep watching."

I felt her hand replace mine as I watched my daughter slowly run the toy up and down her wet slit. I drew in a deep breath as my wife grabbed my hard cock tighter and slowly stroked it. I couldn't stop watching as my little girl slipped the tip of the toy into her wet opening and let out a slight purr as she inched it in deeper.

"Oh fuck!" I whispered letting my wife know I was in heaven.

"I know. Look at our little girl fuck herself with that toy," she said kissing the side of my neck.

"Mmmm."

I was so hard, leaking a lot of precum all over her hand. My balls tightened up. I grabbed my wife's hand to slow down the stroking of my throbbing hard cock, wanting it to last much longer. She just giggled as she ran her thumb over my sensitive head. My body tensed up. I kissed her firm, wet lips, then went back to watching our little girl thrusting her toy deep into her pussy.

She almost drew the toy all the way out, but then thrust it back into herself hard. My wife started to stroke me the same way, sending a whole new sensation through my hard cock. I watched our little girl fucking herself hard and fast with her toy. I started to control my breathing, trying to calm down from unloading all over the place. I guess my wife knew I was almost there as she knelt down and turned my body just enough, engulfing my cock in her hot, wet mouth.

Making my knees buckle a little, I caught myself on the door frame steadying myself with it. Our little girl surprised me as she pulled out the toy, slowly flipping over on her hands and knees. Her ass was pointed straight at the door as my wife sucked my cock long and slow. My balls were tight and I could feel the tingle in my loins growing in anticipation of the upcoming explosion. I placed a hand on the back of my wife's head to slow down the pace she was sucking me as I watched my little princess running her toy through her wet folds. My gaze was all over her slit as she slipped the head of the toy into herself once again and slowly thrust it into herself.

I felt that familiar sensation in my stomach as I felt my cock get harder. My wife knew I was almost there as well, picking up her suction and speed. I was at the breaking point. I just had to let go as I felt the rush of cum race up from my balls, through my shaft and explode into my wife's mouth. I grabbed the sides of her head as I thrust my hips forward and unloaded rope after rope of cum into her mouth. She loved to suck my cock and take my load. She swallowed every last bit.

I bent down, kissing my wife, and pulled her up by the arm, still kissing her passionately, tasting my cum on her tongue. I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her to our bedroom. I placed her on the bed, stripping her of the wife beater and boxers, which had the biggest wet spot on the crotch area. I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and knelt down, inhaling her sweet scent. I licked my lips and spread her legs as wide as I could.

Licking up her inner right thigh, I tasted her excitement already. I moved over her pubic area, and down the left thigh, doing the same. She gasped as I licked from her tight anus to her throbbing hard clit. I went a bit further up, licking her landing strip. She had her fingers tangled in my hair, as I moved back down to her hungry slit. I lapped slowly at first, almost teasing. I licked from her anus to her clit again, then used the back of my tongue on the way down. She was moaning, and grinding her hips into my face as I tormented her. She gripped my hair tighter.

"Stop teasing me, and eat me, like you wanted to eat our little girl." she said, almost growling it out to me with lust in her voice and eyes.

I went at it like a mad man, licking hard up and down her wet slit, parting her lips. I sucked her hard clit into my mouth, gripping it with my teeth, running lazy figure eights over her clit with my tongue. She was humping my face faster, enjoying the sensation of me eating her. I pulled her clit away from her body and flicked my tongue over her it as fast as I could go. My wife was thrashing her head from side to side, twisting her left nipple and almost ripping it off her tit. She was moaning louder, I knew she was on the edge of exploding all over my face and the bed.

I quickened my assault on her pussy, wanting her to feel the pleasure she just gave me in the hall, not thirty minutes earlier. She was thrusting her hips off the bed, high in the air, as I pushed her to the next level of pleasure. I snaked my hand up her ass, lightly running my finger around her tight anus, still sucking her clit. She thrust higher in the air grunting as her body tensed up, and collapsed. I fell on her, keeping my assault on her pussy, as much as I could, making her orgasm last longer. As her body relaxed, her breathing started to get back to normal. I moved up beside her, my chin covered in her sweet nectar. She looked over at me, with a smile on her face. Leaning over she licked my chin.

"Mmmmm, that was amazing, baby."

"Yeah it was."

She turned over, giving me a tight hug and another passionate kiss, feeling my once again hard cock pressing against her right inner thigh. Our tongues were fighting in each other's mouth as she grabbed my hard cock and placed it at her hot, wet opening. I slowly pressed my hips towards her, feeling my head pop in, then I slowly inserted a few inches, feeling how hot my wife was at that moment. I rolled us over so she was on her back, staying inside of her the whole time.

I started pulling out, then thrusting all the way inside her wet pussy. I exhale hard, feeling her tunnel grip and massage my throbbing hard shaft. I start to pick up speed, thrusting into her, my balls slapping her ass as I moved my hips faster. She opened her legs wider, to get me inside her as far as possible.

"Oh fuck baby!" She moaned out, "Don't stop you're driving me crazy."

I picked up my pace, feeling her grip me tighter. I closed my eyes, thrusting faster, knowing I would only last a little longer. I started to think of my daughter, fucking herself with her toy, wishing it was my hard cock, thrusting in and out of her tight, wet, young pussy. I felt hands on the side of my face, making my eyes snap open. I bent down and kissed my wife passionately, as I thrust in long hard strides.

"What were you thinking about, baby?"

I blushed hard not wanting to tell her. "I was thinking of fucking our little princess."

She smiled and giggled. "I knew what you were thinking about, baby, just wanted to hear it out loud."

With a wicked grin on her face she started to thrust her hips, as I came down on her making me bottom out in her.

"Oh, Daddy! Please don't stop fucking me," my wife moaned out.

I looked at her stunned as she continued, "Mmm, Daddy you like fucking your little princess's young, tight pussy, don't you?"

I thrust harder into her, feeling a whole new feeling in my loins, and a boost in my arousal, making me go harder and faster. I looked hard at her face, picturing my daughter as I fucked with a whole new excitement.

"Oh, Daddy that's it, teach me a lesson. I've been a naughty girl, playing with my toy."

I felt my cock harden, so did my wife as she moaned. I thrust into her in long hard strides. I felt that tingle in my loins, again knowing the time was fast approaching. I slowed down a bit to catch my breath. My wife rolled us over so she was straddling me with my cock buried deep inside her. She had her hands on my chest as she slowly ground her hips back and forth on my cock.

"Damn, princess, you are too fucking hot," I said breathing heavily.

She looked down at me with a wicked grin on her face, and started to bounce. I grabbed her hips, helping her, thrusting my hips up to meet her bounces. This went on for about ten minutes, until she was got tighter around me. I knew she was going to come soon so I moved my right hand over to her throbbing clit, and started to circle it with the tip of my index finger. She almost jumped off my cock when I did this, letting out a hard gasp then a moan.

I continued as she bounced harder on my cock. She was getting faster and tighter, letting me know when she was there. I wanted to push her over the edge harder than I did the first time. I pressed my thumb into her clit, rubbing it with force, and snaked my other hand around into her ass crack. I found her anus well lubed and ready to be played with. I slowly inserted my index finger into her. She ground down hard on my cock and thrust down with hard and short strokes, not wanting to lose this new feeling. I pressed my finger in deeper as she thrust faster.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm going to cum all over your hard throbbing cock," she moaned out.

"That's it, princess, cum for Daddy. Make his cock so wet with your sweet nectar."

With that my wife came hard, and thrust her hips faster back and forth over my hips. She leaned back a bit grabbing both of her nipples, and twisting them until they were white. I pushed my finger as deep as I could get it in her asshole and my thumb ground harder on her clit. Her body stiffened and went rigid as she let out a throaty grunt, squirting all over my pelvic area.

I continued the assault on her clit and my finger thrust slowly in her ass as she started to come down from the pure ecstasy that had just blown her mind. She grabbed my hand that was still playing with her clit, to stop the torment on her now sensitive nub. She bend down a bit, making my finger abandon her tight anus, and kissed me.

"Fuck, baby, that was intense," she said, in between kissing me ,and taking a breath.

I just lay there marveling at the satisfied smirk on her face. I rolled us back over but this time I pulled out, wanting a new position. I grabbed her hips and rolled her over on her stomach. She knew where I was going with it. She pushed her hips up, making it easy to get to her ass.

I grabbed my cock, lightly rubbing up and down her dripping wet slit then thrust into her hard and fast. She exhaled hard but keep her position. I pulled almost all the way out then thrust back in, doing this over and over. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Oh, Daddy, you like me in this position, my ass for your taking? You know, I fuck myself with my toy in this position."

The dirty talk was driving me crazy. I reached up and smacked her ass, leaving a hand print on her left cheek. She started to grind her hips as I did it a few more times.

"Yes, Daddy, tell me I'm a dirty girl. Spank my ass again."

"Oh fuck, you're a dirty little girl, princess." SMACK!!! "You're Daddy's little dirty girl now, huh?"

"Oh yes, Daddy. I'm all yours now."

I thrust harder, feeling my cock harden. SMACK. You could hear that one loudly. My wife just whimpered as it came crashing down on her firm ass. I thrust faster and harder, feeling the sensation in my loins come to an erupting point. I grabbed her hips firmly and jack-hammered my cock fast. My wife's tunnel gripped my cock tighter, then we both went over the edge together. I yelled out my daughter's name as I came hard and deep into my wife's tight, hot, wet pussy.

We collapsed onto each other as I kissed her on the forehead. I was breathing heavily and feeling the euphoria of what just happened, then slowly fell into sleep with her in my arms. I woke up the next morning and heard the shower running in our bathroom. Thinking we could have a quickie before work, I jumped out of bed and headed for the shower. I could see her through the foggy glass, grabbing the handle and sliding it open all the way. My mouth dropped; I stared at my naked daughter rubbing soap into her stomach and breasts. I just blinked a few times before she jumped.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" my daughter yelled loud, breaking my gaze on her naked body.

"I'm so sorry, princess. I thought you were Mommy," I said still staring at her nakedness.

"Mommy left for work twenty minutes ago," she retorted as she looked me up and down.

I saw she was biting her bottom lip as she stared a bit lower than my chest. I looked down and noticed the raging hard-on pointing right at her wanting to be touched, or better yet, sucked. I slightly moved to grab a towel as I placed it in front of my cock. I heard her give a sigh as I did...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SirSpanksAlot80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors