Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a warm summer

"A sister and a brother left alone at home, none of them realised their feelings for each other until"

7
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was a warm summer, my parents went away camping. A romantic week away so they said except it was in scotland and the weather was rubbish most times...maybe they got lucky where they went... anyway I was left in the care of my older brother Tom, now don’t get me wrong I love being alone with him he’s fun to be around and he doesn’t take things too seriously but something has been a bit wrong lately. He has been all mysterious and every time I’m in the room he kind of just leaves without reason. We have been speaking a lot less and hanging out less as well. Every morning we used to have full conversations now it’s just a quick hello. His gorgeous brown eyes just missing mine, I would offer a friendly smile or a light joke about how his brown soft hair looks sexy when it’s messy but he would just dismiss me, ignore me and with a slightly noticeable boner in his boxers. Now we’re alone I can finally ask him what the hell has been up with him.

It’s Friday evening and I just came back from my run, I’m all sweaty and my clothes are sticking to my body. I know my brother won’t be home because he’s at rugby training. I go up to my bedroom and lay out my underwear, a little white silky bra with black and red flower and a lace trim around the edges and matching boxer brief pants. I run into the bathroom naked with the towel in my hands. I turn the shower on and jump in. the cold water runs down my hourglass and curvy body. I pour strawberry shampoo on my hair and wash it, watching the soapy bubbles flow down my 36b boobs, down my stomach and shaven pussy. I put conditioner in my hair and start to caress my body my hands wandering lower and lower down…my head suddenly filled with the images of my brother who seems to be becoming sexier and sexier everyday. My fingers are rubbing my clit, going faster and faster slowly building up my orgasm, I hear myself moaning softly… “mmm Tom… ahh yes…” the next thing I hear is a shuffling of feet outside the bathroom door and a loud BANG from my brothers bedroom door. My heart pounding so hard I feel likes its going to jump out of my chest. Panic rushes over me I rinse the conditioner out of my hair and quickly wash my body with vanilla shower gel. I jump out the shower and turn it off. I dry my body and look for something to wear… the only thing I can see lying around is Toms T-shirt in fact his fave white T-shirt. I have no other choice, so I put it on and pull it down to cover my butt. I walk out the bathroom and knock on the door, even though I doubt he heard as loud music is blasting through his speakers now. Bon Jovi- It’s My Life. I always knew he had a good taste in music, we had that in common. I slowly open the door and see him on the bed pressing the button on his Xbox controlled madly, I looked at the screen, he was playing Black Ops and he wasn’t doing well.

“Throw a grenade at them” I said but I was once again ignored and he lost. Throwing his controller at the wall and it lands at my feet. He looks away and I walk in turning the music down so I can talk.

“Okay you need to tell me what’s up with you right now because I am sick of being avoided!” I look at him as he looks pointlessly at the floor, then he takes a quick glance at me then looks away again and mumbles.

“You’re wearing my T-shirt…”

I look at him anger building up inside of me, “Really you notice that?! What the hell is wrong with you, ever since summer started you have been ignoring me…why? Did I do something?” I step closer to his bed and stare at him.

“You know that’s my favourite t-shirt… I was going to wear it tomorrow now you got it all wet…” he mumbles again. I sigh in frustration.

“Oh for fuck sake I’ll give you the stupid t-shirt!!” I take the t-shirt off and throw it at him standing there naked too angry to feel the least bit embarrassed. “Now will you tell me what the hell is wrong with you?” he looked at me shocked, I saw his eyes look me up and down and his cock rising up slightly. He opened his mouth to speak then shut it again and threw me the T-shirt.

“Cover yourself up for god sake…” I caught the t-shirt but didn’t put it on, the way he looked at me, then it clicked.

“Ohh…have I been making you uncomfortable when I was in my bikini?”

“No! Why does everything have to be around you? I got kicked off the rugby team alright?” He looked at me and put a pillow over his crotch. I covered myself up and sat down beside him.

“But that was today wasn’t it? When you came home…” my hand on his thigh moving up and down slowly underneath the pillow. “you didn’t get thrown of the team a couple of weeks ago…no something else happened, and it was to do with me” I put my hand on the side of his neck and trace his jaw line with my thumb. He turned and faced me; he put his hand on mine and looked into your eyes.

“Can I tell you something? And promise you wont get mad at me?” he looked really scared or frightened, his eyes sad and but still gorgeous.

“Sure you can Tom…I’m your sister you can tell me anything you know…”

“I got kicked off the rugby team because…because the guys caught me by surprise…I-I was in the toilet…I was umm well I was masturbating..” his voice shaky and he sounds like he is about to cry, my hand unconsciously going higher, stroking along his upper thighs and very close to his growing bulge.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

“…sis I’m sorry but I was masturbating over a picture I found of you…and- and they saw it and made perverted jokes and everything”-my heart beating like a drum inside my chest at this point my hand digging into his thigh-“ and I guess I just lost it, I beat one of the guys up real bad… that’s why I got kicked off the te-“

I felt the need to kiss him too big and I just went for it. I pressed my lips against mine and kisses him and my god did it feel good, but he pulled away. I looked at him confused.

“What are you doing?” he asked my as confused as I was.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have…I umm... I should go…” I get up and pull the tee down covering my butt. I go to my room and shut the door quietly. I go and sit on my bed and sniff the t-shirt, the smell of cologne and a little sweat instantly hits my nose, I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. Not because I was sad… I was angry at myself for being so stupid. I heard Tom’s door open and shut and I prepared for him to walk in demanding an explanation but he didn’t… instead I heard him walking down the stairs and what I thought was the back garden. I sat on the bed a little while longer then decided to get dressed. I put on my underwear, pushing my boobs up and I put a loose top over myself. It was one Tom bought me once so I would stop stealing his; I smiled and put shorts on underneath it. I put music on in my room, Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen – and I started to dance around my room listening to it, then I heard a soft chuckle. I turned around and froze as I saw my brother in the door holding a flower from the garden.

“Nice dance moves you got there… and umm listen I’m sorry about earlier, it’s just you took me by surprise…” I watch him as he changed the song to Heaven’s On Fire by Kiss and he turned it down so he didn’t have to shout over it.

“No…it’s fine I shouldn’t have kissed you, and I mean you’re my brother it wasn’t right and I-“I was cut off as he walked over to me, took my face into his hands and pressed his lips against mine. I pulled away and looked into his eyes and kissed him back, I opened my mouth slightly and felt his tongue sweeping inside my mouth, rubbing against my tongue and sucking on it gently. I put one hand on his waist and the other on his neck, I sucked on his lower lip and nibbled on it a little, and then I did the same for his upper lip. I felt him smile and pick me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He put me down gently on my bed and climbed over me. I felt his slightly cold hands under my t shirt which made my skin tingle with excitement. I felt his cock grow hard against my crotch and that just made me want him more. I buried my face in his neck and kissed it and licked it and bit it wildly.

I lifted up his tee as he lifted mine up; I run my hands all over his chest feeling his muscles. I watched as he carefully took my shorts off and kissed me on my belly then up my chest and nuzzled his face in between my boobs, I smiled and stroked his head, running my fingers through his soft hair, making it messy.

“You know it unhooks at the front…” I said to him and he grinned and bit the clasp. I could feel him fiddling with the clasp using his tongue which tickled me a little and then he undid it. The bra cups swung sideways releasing my boobs, my hard pink nipples were in his mouth before I knew it. I moaned softly as he sucked on them and nibbled on them giving each one equal attention. I undid his jeans and he pulled them right off. I leaned forward as he stood up and painfully slowly slid his boxers down. I saw his eight inch dick spring to life as it was released. I smiled and sat up taking his dickhead into my mouth. I gently sucked on it, my tongue flicking around it teasing it. He lifted up my hair and I could hear him softly moan.

“Oh Caroline…. Fuck mmm yes…” I looked up at him and I saw him leaning his head back and biting his lips as he groaned. I took more in my mouth, I could only get half of his monster of a cock in my mouth but I let my hand stroke the rest of his shaft, while my other hand kneaded his balls. He pulled on my hair back and started thrusting in and out of my mouth, fucking it so hard, I opened my mouth wide as he went in and out my throat. Then he stopped and threw me on the bed. I watched as he climbed over me and put his cock inside my warm and velvety pussy. I moaned out loud as my brother took my virginity, as he stretched out my little pussy. We kissed passionately as he fucked me hard, thrusting in and out like a possessed man. It felt so good and I could see a new side to him, the gentle guy who is kissing e more passionately by the minute and the tough guy who is fucking me so hard I’m loosing my mind. At the same time it was almost unbelievable that a hot guy like my brother would go after his sister and not a girl from school…maybe they weren’t worth him…. I knew they weren’t, he was mine, my brother, my best friend and now my lover. I must have come so many times but he held it in strong. He kept going until my body was numb. He flipped my body over so it was in doggie style then he picked me up and pushed me against the wall and fucked me hard then he put my back on the bed and lifted my legs up together and slowed down a little as he was getting a little tired, and he came inside me with one loud groan and moan. Then he collapsed on top of me.

“Sis that was awesome…” he said catching his breath. We lay together for a few minutes making out and then we heard a knock on the door….

Published 
Written by thundergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments