Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's a Long Story

"Becoming a senior and becoming a slut"

18
2 Comments 2
7.7k Views 7.7k
10.6k words 10.6k words
Hi, my name’s Amanda. I’m 23, and live in a nice little apartment on the outskirts of a big city, and work as a bank teller.

My little brother, Todd, lives with me. He’s 21, and was already getting by quite well just by picking up jobs doing landscaping during the spring and summer and then plowing during the winter. I sincerely love my younger brother, more so than most older sisters in the world. We had always gotten along pretty well, but a couple months into my senior year, our relationship changed drastically, and for the better.

It's a long story that actually started months before that, on a day that started off just like any other.

Back when I was still in high school, I obviously lived with my parents, but they were hardly ever home. They were both working a little too hard to climb the corporate ladder, and that meant early mornings, late nights and lots of business trips. Of course, my brother and I didn’t mind having the house to ourselves most of the time. In fact, that’s probably what made us so close, the fact that we had little parental guidance. We ended up relying on each other more than most siblings. We hardly saw each other at school though, since he was a grade below me.

When my junior year in high school was coming to an end, (I was just sixteen) I was made aware of a very well-kept secret. Only the senior boys and a small group of senior girls knew about it, and I was lucky enough to be one of those girls. It was a small school, with only about 150 kids in each class, and my class was actually below average with around 130 kids.

There was an auditorium on the top floor, used for plays and assemblies and whatnot, but most of the time it was completely empty. In the back there were two single-occupant bathrooms. One for males, the other for females, that shared a dry wall. The rooms were kept locked when the auditorium was not being used, but a few years earlier a student had gotten their hands on a janitor’s master key and had made a copy.

I’m not sure how everything fell into place after that, but the short story is that a glory hole was created between the two bathrooms, and at the end of each school year a new group of about 10-12 girls was selected (by the group of girls who were due to graduate) to keep the tradition going. I was lucky enough to be selected. In hindsight, even though I never really paid much mind to my looks or style, I can’t say I was very surprised.

First of all, I was very busty, or at least I was relative to the other high school girls I would be compared. I filled out early, hitting a B cup when I was 13, C cup when I was 15 and by then end of my junior year, I was filling a D cup perfectly (at which point they stopping growing, luckily.) They were a little big on my small 5’5” frame, but they fit in well with my firm tummy, sexy hips and, my favorite body part, my juicy, round ass, sculpted by hours of running. I went for a four to five hour run every day back then and it really paid off, giving me tight calves and smooth, toned thighs.

Second of all, I was cute, at least I thought so.

I had a little round face with brown eyes and raven black hair that reached a few inches past my shoulders. Plus a nice set of thick red lips, mixed with my tight and curvy body, meant that most boys in my school considered me hot.

Erica Albright was the one to initiate me.

She found me in the library during one of my free periods. I was wrapped up in my work and it startled me when she suddenly leaned over my shoulder and whispered into my ear, “Hey, Jamie.” I jumped a little, but I knew Erica pretty well from being on the cheer team and in a couple clubs together, and she liked to do stuff like that, so I wasn’t too surprised. I was just finishing an essay. I didn’t even turn to face her for a minute and she saw that I was pretty deep in thought and left me to it.

I heard her pull up the chair from the work station adjacent to mine and in my peripheral vision I saw her sit down facing me. “Done,” I said with a sigh of relief as I put the final period on it a moment later. I turned to face her and was greeted by her beautiful smile.

I had never really been attracted to any girls, but no one could ignore Erica’s beauty. She had a perfectly shaped face with light blue eyes and thin red lips and all framed by her gorgeous golden blonde hair, which she had recently curled. It looked amazing.

“I forgot how hard being a junior was, I’m glad I’m not in your shoes right now,” she said with a smirk. “Yeah, but you get to go to college next year. I’d love to be in your shoes right now, but I guess I will be soon enough.”

“Yup, very soon. I’ve actually been meaning to talk to you about that,” Erica said as she looked around for a moment and scooted a little bit closer.

“What’s that?” I asked as I started to pack up my books since the period was about to end.

“Well, it’s hard to explain, I think I need to just show you.”

Before I could make any attempt to stop her, she had her hand under my skirt and her fingers found their way inside the crotch of my white cotton boy shorts very easily. I admit, when her hand touched the top of my inner thighs, my legs opened a little wider without hesitation.

“What are you doing?” I asked anxiously, somehow managing to keep my voice down as I looked around.

Luckily, we were in a corner of the library that people barely walked through. I looked down to see the front of my thin skirt bunched around my waist and her fingers moving up and down my pussy. And boy was she good with her fingers. She had slid her index and middle fingers between my smooth, shaven lips and was gently rubbing from my clit down to my tight little opening, and each time her fingers reached it, her middle finger would slide inside just a little bit, just enough to make me really hot.

And god, I was so fucking hot.

My nipples were clearly visible through the thin pink lace bra and white tank top that I was wearing and after only a minute or so of her playing with my cunt, I was more aroused than ever before. I was getting so hot I was starting to sweat a little, and one particular bead of sweat rolling down my neck must’ have caught her eye and she promptly leaned in to lick it off. Her tongue felt so soft and cool on my warm skin, and a soft moan escaped my lips. Then Erica suddenly slid her two fingers as far into my tight pussy as they could reach. I gasped and one of my hands clamped onto the edge of the desk like a vice.

I couldn’t help it, I felt my pussy contracting around her fingers and a couple seconds later I let out a deep groan of pleasure just as I covered my mouth with my free hand.

I was so close to cumming, and she knew it. I guess she didn’t want to risk exposing our little play session in the library, because she abruptly slipped her fingers back out and withdrew her hand completely. With her other hand, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper, which she dropped on my seat between my legs.

As I looked down to retrieve it, I noticed that my skirt was still around my waist exposing the crotch of my very wet panties and that I was actually so wet that I was dripping onto the seat and was creating a dark wet spot in the fabric cushion. With the piece of paper in my hand, I looked back up as she was just starting to walk away.

I had never found myself fixating on another girl before, but suddenly I couldn’t stop looking at her ass. It looked so firm and sexy. She was wearing a pair of skin tight jeans that accentuated her long, slim legs, but they hugged her butt to such perfection that I felt a strong desire to grab and spank it. I stood up so I could see her over the workstation dividers and when she got a little further away, she stopped and turned around completely to face me. With a sexy smirk, she raised her hand toward her face with her middle and index finger extended, and despite the 20 or so feet that separated us, I could see that her fingers were still coated in my juices. There were probably a half dozen people within view behind her, but that didn’t stop her from reaching her fingers into her mouth, sensually wrapping her lips around them, and then sucking them clean as she lusciously slid them out from between her lips.

She turned and was out of sight a few seconds later, and as I sat back down, I looked down at myself.

My nipples were the first thing I noticed, not as swollen as a few minutes earlier, but still noticeable through the thin layers I wore. Raising the hem of my skirt, I could see that my panties were not going to be dry for a while. They were soaked and clung so tightly that my puffy folds were easily discernible. I rubbed my pussy lightly through my panties, hitting my clit gently and causing my heart rate to instantly climb and my pussy to spasm lightly. I quickly removed my hand and straightened my skirt and just as I was about to stand up, the bell chimed loudly and I jumped out of surprise.

With a quiet sigh, I stood up and as I went to pick up my bag. I realized I still had that piece of paper from Erica in my hand. Sitting back down, I unfolded it to find a short message instructing me to meet her in the auditorium at 1 o’clock that afternoon. That was just 30 minutes away, but I’d have to ditch English class to meet her. But I was pretty sure that I smelled of sweat and arousal, so I decided I couldn’t go to my last two classes that day anyway. I wasn’t looking forward to the detention that I would receive for cutting class, but I’d have to deal with it.

Instead, I remained where I was until the next obnoxiously loud chime signified that the five minute break was over. Now that there would be less people in the hallways, I ventured out, smelling of sex and with my nipples still protruding slightly.

I wasn’t sure where I was headed, and it wasn’t much of a concern either. It had occurred to me that Erica Albright, the prettiest, most popular girl in my high school, wanted to fuck me. And there was no way in hell I was gonna say no.

After about ten minutes of walking, I found myself on the top floor in front of the auditorium. All of the main entrances were locked, but I found a door that led back stage where it was almost completely dark. A small amount of light from the stage light was sneaking through the curtains, which weren’t quite closed all the way. I walked onto the stage, looking around at all the empty seats and I started to imagine that I was naked, with Erica kneeling before me with her mouth on my pussy and all my classmates and teachers serving as an audience.

My thighs spread and my hand slid inside my panties.

My pussy was still wet and my clit was hard, poking out from between my labia. I rubbed it with my finger tip gently, pretending that it was Erica’s tongue massaging my erect pleasure organ. My moans echoed softly in the large empty space and after a few minutes, I was once again nearing orgasm. But once again, Erica wouldn’t allow me to reach my climax yet. Her hand on my shoulder jerked me back to reality, and I pulled my hand out of my panties as I turned around swiftly.

“Not yet, Amanda,” she said with a knowing smirk.

My heart was pounding wildly and I couldn’t manage any words, but Erica took my hand and led me back stage. It was still dark back there, and while my eyes were still struggling to adjust, she was pulling me by the hand with no hesitation. We stopped and she let go of my hand, but I felt her body against mine as she shuffled around me. A door closed, and for a second I thought she had left me, but then she flicked the light switch and I was finally able to see what was going on.

We were in a small bathroom, with just a toilet with a sink and enough room for us and maybe one other person. The bathroom was clean and well-kept for the most part, but one of the walls had a hole about four inches wide in it. I was turned mostly away from Erica as I looked around and I jumped a little when I felt her fingers pinch my ass.

“Hey!” I said with a giggle as I spun around and grabbed her wrist.

Our breasts were just barely touching and our faces were only inches apart. We looked into each others' eyes lustfully for a moment, and then suddenly our lips came together in a deep, steamy kiss. Her tongue was almost immediately in my mouth and while the tip tickled the roof of my mouth, my tongue stroked the underside of hers firmly.

My hand was still holding her wrist between our midsection's, but it was a light grasp that she easily broke free of.

Then her hand immediately went up my skirt, moving up my thigh to my hip with her fingers lightly brushing my smooth skin, sending chills up my spine. Her other hand was quickly under my skirt and before I knew it she had my boy shorts around my knees and two fingers deep inside my pussy. She broke the kiss and with her other hand she shuffled us around until I was leaning back with my ass on the edge of the sink. In the process, my panties ended up at my ankles and I stepped out of them, which allowed me now to spread my legs quite wide, giving her more access to my vulva. She added a third finger, stretching my pussy out as she fucked me hard and fast.

Her mouth found my neck and kissed, sucked and nibbled it like an animal.

My body was covered in sweat and my breathing was very labored, but I wanted more. As Erica’s free hand laid a loud slap on my naked ass cheek and then proceeded to knead it roughly, her hands groped at my chest through the thin, damp layers that poorly concealed them and completely failed to hide my hard, aching nipples.

“You like this, Amanda? You like getting fucked by a girl in a bathroom?”

She looked into my eyes with a devilish smirk and I couldn’t say anything, I just moaned and nodded slowly.

Her fingers stopped their assault on my pussy and with both hands she removed my tank top and bra quickly, and my skirt was off in a hurry after that. Then her lips were on my neck again and both her hands were cupping my firm ass cheeks.

Her whole body started to go down slowly, her tongue sliding down the slope of my right breast, pausing to tease my nipple before continuing its journey downward over my soft, flat tummy to my clean shaven pussy.

My whole body shook as she teased my clit and my pussy felt hotter than ever before. It was flowing pretty freely and by now my crotch and most of my inner thighs were completely coated in my own pussy nectar, which I had always thought was quite sweet and tasty.

After just a minute or two of Erica’s mouth working up and down on my exposed cunt, her face and neck had my juices streaking down them. She looked up into my eyes as she dragged her tongue slowly up the length of my pussy, stopping at my clit. One of her hands slid up my thigh and as her index finger started to fuck my pussy slowly, her tongue curled around my swollen clit and that talented pink muscle started fucking my clit at the same rate.

My orgasm was overpowering when it hit, having been delayed twice. My hands clamped around the sides of the sink as my head was thrown back and my chest jutted out. My moans of ecstasy rolled through my lips and echoed around us in the small room. My hips were gyrating against her mouth for harder contact, which she didn’t seem to mind...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Writer420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments