Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Not Wrong

"A brother confesses his desires to his sister, and gets a response he didn't see coming."

10
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I have a sister a couple of years older than me. When I was about sixteen, I started peeping on her. I wasn't terribly discreet about it however, and occasionally got caught. She would yell at me, but didn't do much beyond that. Finally, though, she got fed up, and told our parents. What she said to them was basically that I was just curious, and it would be for both our good if I was moved somewhere farther away from her, so they moved me to the old TV-room downstairs.

A few years later, my family was camping, and I accidentally saw her through the tent's screen window, changing. I stood there watching, as she took off her bra, then her panties. She never even knew I was there. It's pretty safe to say the whole curiosity thing was way off.

Let me describe my sister. Dark hair; sometimes short, sometimes long, but never overly done up. A very voluptuous figure; some might say "fat", but fuck 'em, they have shitty taste. Large, natural breasts, like F-Cup range, with large, dark brown nipples and aureole. We're white, so that really stands out. I loved watching them bounce and shake as she walked around, and the way they'd hang from her chest when she bent over. A large, soft ass. An also soft, round belly. Under that, a natural, hairy bush. Without even realizing it, she became my image of perfection.

I mostly forgot about it for years, but something some months ago reminded me of it. Some guy online was talking about how he used to peep on his sister, and it made me think of when I used to do that, and suddenly I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I started catching myself thinking of my sister "in that way".

Me and my sister still see each other and still talk once in a while, so this really messed with my head. I eventually realized I was gonna have to tell her.

I met her at her apartment. I told her I needed to tell her something in person. My thinking was, face to face, she might understand better my intent in telling her. "So, what was it you wanted to tell me."

"Well," I could tell I looked severely nervous and apprehensive about coming to her with this, "Do you remember when I used to peep on you?"

"Um, yeah." She started to look a little nervous herself. "I-I do remember that."

"And you told mom and dad I was just curious?"

She sighed. "Yeah."

"Well, something I saw recently made me realize that, well, I don't think it was that."

"Are you-are you saying you...had a thing for me?"

"I-I...yeah. And...well...it also made me realize that, well, uh, I've never completely gotten over it. There's always been this tiny part of me that...wanted you...and well, this realization, well..."

"You think it came back strong?"

"Yeah. I know, this really isn't something you wanted to deal with, and I realize this fucks up our relationship, but...I had to tell you." My voice wavered a bit at the end there. I was sure she could tell how much this was fucking with me.

My sister was silent for a moment, and looked deep in thought, before breathing out sharply, and saying, in a very matter of fact tone, "Okay. Here's the thing. I never really thought you were "curious". I knew why you looked at me. That's why I was so desperate to get rid of you. But, I've done a lot of thinking about it since then, and I arrived at this opinion." She closed her eyes, breathed out sharply again, and opened them, before continuing. "There's nothing wrong with you having those feelings towards me. There's nothing wrong with any one having those kinds of desires about a brother or sister. It's...weird. But there's nothing wrong with it. And...if you're having those kinds of...thoughts...about me...well..." She sighed. "You know that I love you. I mean, I would do anything for you, and I know you'd do the same for me."

"Yeah. Of course I would."

"I feel that..." She looked down and spoke under her breath. "I can't believe I'm really saying this." She looked up. "With the kind of love we have between us, it would not be that inappropriate for us to express it physically. Like, it wouldn't really be wrong if we, well..."

"Made love?"

"Yeah." I definitely did not see that response coming. "I wanna know what you think. Do you think we should?"

"I, well, I..." I started stammering, and rubbing my forehead. Finally, my sister cut in.

"Uh, look. I'm gonna go to my room. If you want to come with me..." She paused, and then got up and left.

I sat there for a moment, in thought. Do I really want this? What if this makes things weird between us? Then again, the confession may have already done that.

Finally, I got up.

My sister was sitting on her bed. "Have you decided?"

"Yes."

My sister got up, as I walked over to her. She leaned up, and we kissed. It felt weird at first, but I began to ease up. My sister stopped for a moment, and rubbed my chest. "You okay, baby?" she whispered.

"Yeah. This-I like this."

She took her shirt off, revealing a black silk bra, and my cock very quickly expanded to full size. My sister had put on a few pounds, but that didn't matter; she still looked beautiful to me. She then slid off her jeans, revealing a pair of plain black panties.

zyzy03
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zyzy03

Following her lead, I took my shirt off. I'm a little paunchy myself, but I don't think this bothers her. We then wrapped our arms around each other, and continued kissing, this time more lustfully, with our tongues writhing together. My hands found their way down to her big, pillowy butt-cheeks, and I started squeezing them roughly. This was met with a moan of approval from my sister.

My sister then fell back, taking me with her. On hitting the bed, I started kissing down her neck, towards her large breasts. It was obvious what I wanted, so my sister reached under her, unhooked her bra, then took it off. I was so excited to see those babies with their deep brown, saucer sized aureole, my cock did an extra jump. I immediately started licking and sucking on her nipples, making them nice and hard, and squeezing her tits the same way I did her ass. I could hear her breathing hard and moaning. I gave those tits that had been stuck in my brain for so many years all the attention they so richly deserved.

After an extended time spent on her dirty pillows, I continued down, kissing my way down her sexy Buddha belly.

"Gonna eat me out, baby?"

"Yeah." My sister slid off her panties. She was still keeping the same grooming habits, but, again, thanks to her, I grew to like my pussies hairy. When I used to watch my sister, I always hoped to get a good look at her pussy, but no such luck. Now, finally, it was right in front of me, I felt compelled to just look at it. Sort of take it all in. I ran my fingers up either side, and she twitched slightly. I held open my sister's pussy-lips, and saw how pink it was inside, then I rubbed my fingers all over, which made her twitch even more. My sister was extremely wet, and I licked her juices off my fingers, then I leaned in, and started eating my sister's pussy. As my tongue probed deeper and deeper inside her, and I rubbed her clitoris with my thumb, I could tell my sister liked it. She wasn't so much vocal, as she mostly breathed hard, with the occasional little whine or moan, which I kind of found sexier.

My sister's breathing sped up, and her pussy just got juicier and juicier. I could tell she was about to orgasm, when her breathing suddenly got very fast, and then she finally let out a long, loud moan. My sister then sat up, and we kissed some more. "Jeez, I can taste myself on your lips."

She told me to stand up. She kissed around my navel, as she undid my pants, then slid them down. She then slid down my boxers, finally freeing my throbbing cock. Next thing I knew, she had her lips wrapped around it, licking and sucking on my swollen head, and stroking my shaft. She moved her mouth down it, then slowly pulled back up, sucking all the time. I haven't had that many blowjobs, but this one was the best I'd had by far. If you've ever wondered if it's true that big girls give the best head, well, in my sister's case, it is. My sister started to speed up, but I stopped her. "Wait."

My sister sensed what I had in mind, and scooted back on the bed, and lay back. I crawled on, and got on top of her, then I pressed my cock against her pussy, then pushed it in. My sister's hot, wet pussy enveloped my cock, and grabbed onto it tightly. "Yeah, baby," my sister whispered, "Fuck me." I slowly started to slide my cock in and out of her, causing her to close her eyes and tilt her head back. "Fffuck." Her tits swayed slightly as I went, and the bed started to creak. I went faster, and she grabbed her tits, and squeezed them. Her nipples were so hard, her aureole had shriveled up to about half their size. "God, your cock feels so good inside me."

At one point, we switched positions, and she was riding me. Her tits were bouncing hard, now. As she rode me faster and harder, they started to bounce so much, they looked like they hurt, so I reached up and grabbed them. A couple of times in this position, she let out a cry that suggested she was cumming.

We eventually returned to the missionary position, but this time sideways on the bed. "Oh, baby, yes! Harderrrr!" I felt like I was gonna cum, so I asked her where she wanted it. "Wherever you want it." I told to sit up, and she instinctively held her tits up. It only took a few jerks before I shot off the biggest load I'd ever shot. The orgasm was so intense, I fell backwards on the bed. I looked up, and saw my sister massaging my cum into her large breasts, especially her nipples. "Jeez, sure you got it all?" She smirked, then crawled over to me. "Baby brother..." We kissed passionately.

"So, we ever gonna do that again?"

"Any time you want. Just call me."

Me and my sister have had sex on a number of occasions since then. When we first did it, I thought for sure it would get...weird. But, if anything, it's brought us closer together. We have a relationship not unlike any other brother and sister, except once in a while get together and, well, do it. My sister has even told me a couple of times that I'm an incredible lover, that she's never been with someone who knows her body like I do. Both times I blushed and laughed nervously, which I tend to do when someone flatters me like that, and then she laughs, tells me I'm cute, and gives me a peck on the cheek.
Published 
Written by TromeoQue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors