Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Only Just a Fantasy

"Carlita suddenly sees the world in a special way"

20
7 Comments 7
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Carlita lost her virginity to a boyfriend after the junior prom. It wasn't so bad. At least, she was pretty sure she came when Freddy was coming inside of her. And she made sure he used the condom she forced him to buy at the Walgreen's on the way to the dance.

It did kind of feel the same as when she touched herself in her room late at night. Only she could come a lot harder by herself. That didn't seem right. But it was so. Anyway she sort of felt completely grown up now as a sixteen year old girl who had been fucked by a boy. 

After that she only jacked Freddy off sometimes in his car when they went to the drive-in. She really liked the feel of cock in her hand and would fantasize about getting fucked more often. And she didn't mind having the sticky spunk squirt up and onto her hand. But she knew another girl who left school because she got preggers. No way was that going to happen to her. Not with Freddy, for sure.

She still remembered what it felt like. It hadn't been so bad. Maybe if Freddy had been bigger or something. She didn't know. She thought a lot about sex. Like when she was in the shower and letting the water squirt on her pussy and clit. Or when she was shaving all the pubes off. She had fantasies. Lots of them. Carlita had a lively imagination. It must have been from all her reading and looking at stuff online. They had WiFi and she was a good at googling.

Carlita really wished she was more like her mom. Such a pretty lady. And her body was so sexy. Mrs Garcia's butt was the greatest she ever saw. It was big and round and firm. What they called a bubble butt. Carlita saw how men would notice Mom. And the way Daddy would smack it and make Mom giggle like a girl.

Not only was Mom's ass awfully pretty but her tits were great. Mom's breasts were just like Jennifer Lopez' only better. Firmer and more proud looking, Carlita thought. She understood why Daddy would touch Mom with his big, rough hands when he didn't think anyone was looking. Carlita hoped she would get a big butt and tits when she got older.

One of Carlita's fantasies was about catching her mother and father doing nasty things when they were all alone. That almost happened one time. Out in the shop behind the garage Daddy worked on engines and stuff. He liked cars. Anyway, once Carlita went out there looking for Mom. She peeked into the dirty window of the shop and saw her mother and father. Mom was up against the shop bench and Daddy was kissing her and squeezing her butt with his greasy hands. 

He started humping up against Mom's pussy when she slapped his hand and laughed. It was close to supper time and she needed to cook dinner. That was what Carlita supposed. But she went back to her room and imagined what should have happened. How Daddy would have lifted up Mom's skirt, tore the panties down, and then fished his prick out to fuck Mom. While Mom was cooking dinner Carlita was fingering her pussy and fantasizing about watching Daddy fuck Mom. That made her come hard that time.

Daddy was a big man. All the men in the family were big, including Daddy's brothers and his father whom they only saw on Thanksgiving down in Tucson. Carlita had heard something funny one time. Girls were giggling and talking in the shower room after gym. One girl just said right out that boys with big feet and hands would have a big cock. Everyone laughed and Carlita felt herself blushing.

One day she was home early from school because of a teacher's meeting or something. She didn't think anyone was home yet. Mom did her shopping on Fridays like this. She dropped off her stuff in her room and went down the hall to the bathroom. The door was not closed completely and she pushed it open. Daddy was standing on one leg with the other up on the edge of the tub. As he dried the hair on his head his cock was dangling and shaking. It was kind of partly firm. Curving out and down. 

Her mouth was open in surprise. But she was quiet. He didn't look out from the towel. He didn't know she was there. His prick was so big. It was so long and thick as it hung there. Then he began drying it off, standing up on both feet. Finishing up. She backed quickly out hoping he hadn't seen her. That would be so embarrassing. But it was true, she was thinking. Big men really did have big cocks. So much bigger than Freddy's. 

And that certainly made Carlita have some more big fantasies. 

She had heard of girls sucking cocks. She had never done it yet. She thought it would be fun. But how would it fit. She could only guess that Daddy's prick would get even bigger when it was hard. When he got a boner. How would it fit into her mouth. Because that was what she was having a fantasy about now lying in her bedroom with Daddy in the kitchen making a drink before Mom came home. How would it fit.

And how would it taste. When it was fresh from the shower. All clean and ready and hard.  Or dirty and smelly after working in the shop. Her mouth watered as her fantasy shifted to her sitting on the side of the tub while Daddy held the back of her head and fed some cock into her mouth. Her lips stretched and spread wider taking Daddy into her and gagging as it touched the back almost into her throat.

She could imagine the choking and the tears dripping from her eyes, looking up and wanting more from him. More cock thrusting rapidly back and forth into her face. Fucking her face. That's what they called it in gym class. He was forcing her to take his huge dick as he face fucked her while he held her head tight and firm.

Her Daddy fucked her face and her fingers fucked her pussy as she laid there on her bed all alone. She whimpered as her pussy lips started quivering. She came on her delicate fingers and into her cotton panties. She sighed and tasted herself. She knew that was awfully dirty but Carlita wanted it..

She tried and tried to imagine how to make it happen. She was starting to want it so much.

It began to give her recurring fantasies almost everyday. While she was in school or at home it didn't matter. Every time she saw a large man somewhere she would wonder how big his cock was. And think that maybe her father had the biggest cock ever. She wanted to see it again and in her fantasies she saw it a lot. It was thick and veiny. Sometimes it was soft but most of the time it was like a rock, so hard and wanting her. 

Naomi_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Naomi_Gray

Daddy would come to her in her daylight fantasies and the ones after dropping off to sleep at night when her fingers had brought her relief. Almost always he would have to talk to her and argue with her to let him have his way. HIs big hands and strong arms would hold her close as he whispered into her ear. She was always reluctant but he would convince her. Finally she would give in to what she wanted all along. She yearned for Daddy to fuck her. To pound his raging cock into her juicy pussy.

One weekend they went camping up in the mountains. They were not too far away from parks with campgrounds and hiking trails. It was one of Carlita's favorite things to do. To hike up and down and around in nature. This was the perfect time of year. It was in spring and tons of flowers were blooming. The air was fresh and clean.

Carlita was out with Mom, Daddy, and Uncle Billy. He was her father's younger brother. He was just as big as Daddy. She wondered if his cock was just as big as Daddy's. It must be. She hoped so. Now she wondered if she would ever see it. That would be so nice.

They had two tents. The girls stayed in one and the two brothers were in the other. And they each had a sleeping bag for the chilly nights. They arrived on Friday evening, planning to leave on Sunday. They would spend two nights in their tents. They had often gone camping together before but this time it was different. Carlita had wonderful things to dream about as she slept that first night next to her mother. Big things and naughty things.

When they were changing into some sleeping clothes that evening her mother got completely naked with Carlita in the tent. It was a tight squeeze for both of them but they giggled as each one took off their outer clothes and prepared for sleeping. She looked at Mom in the dim light from a battery operated lantern. She thought her mother was so pretty. And so sexy. It was wonderful to see that perfect butt and firm tits she often thought about now.

Her mother was teasing her about keeping her pussy shaved. Carlita giggled as she protested. She couldn't help notice that Mom was just as cleanly shaved as well. And the chill in the mountain air had both girls with hardening nipples. But they were soon in the sweat clothes each would wear to sleep in. And as Carlita drifted off she had to think about her mother right there beside her. And she slowly and quietly began rubbing her shaved little pussy. It was a gentle come that swept her into sleep.

The next day they hiked up a trail going around the nearest mountain. As they walked Carlita was at the rear following the others. They were all in hiking clothes. Her Daddy and Uncle Billy had their strong legs working their muscles as they climbed. And she fantasized that the men stopped beside the path and sat on an old pine stump as she approached them. 

She neared them and they smiled at each other and then at her. Motioning her to come closer. She thought it was strange. In her mind she knew that she would wonder what they wanted. But she would really know. And really want it. Her Daddy would grab her and hold her arms while her uncle started taking her clothes off and she would struggle and beg Mommy to stop them. But her mom would just laugh and watch.

When she was naked in the full, bright sun her skin would get goose bumpy with strange feelings and her pussy would be getting wet. That was what would happen. That was what she wanted in her fantasy while her Daddy's fingers were roughly feeling inside her finding the right spots. And her uncle was sucking on her titties. Just about a whole mouthful for him. The nipples would be hard and tender as he bit them and sucked deeply.

She would plead with the big men not to hurt her but they would laugh and each would pull out his huge prick already hard and wanting little Carlita's body. They would lay her over the stump and Daddy would spread her ass cheeks apart and rub some juice from her pussy all over his purple cock. Then he would force it in. He would have to force it because she would be so tight and small. He would be great big and hard and ready to fuck her so much.

Uncle Billy would jerk her face up and make her take his cock into her mouth. She would be crying but it was really her fantasy. Just the way she would want it. Being used by big men who were her father and uncle while her mother watched and laughed. Her mind envisioned getting fucked out there in the wilderness just the way she dreamed about it so often now.

As they kept walking her face was red when her mother turned around and yelled at her to hurry up. She was being left behind. God, she hoped her wet pussy would not leak out and show on her khaki shorts. She kept climbing and thinking. She kept trying to think about how to make it real. How to make it happen. She wanted it to happen so badly now.

That night in the sleeping bag her small fingers were very busy with a very wet pussy. Her mother snored gently as Carlita continued to fantasize about her family using her like a cum slut. She came in little gasping comes for several minutes until Mom moaned and rolled over. Then the young girl slowly drifted off into a deep sleep. Filled with dreams of what could be. 

The next weekend Carlita called Freddy, her ex-boyfriend. She told him that she wanted to go to the movies and to pick her up that Saturday. She knew what she wanted. He took her to the drive-in and he made sure he had the rubber she ordered him to bring. While the movie was playing after dark they got into the back seat,

Carlita was begging Freddy to fuck her hard. To do it rough. She didn't want him to be gentle. She wanted to feel that cock pounding into her tight pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him tightly against her, begging him to do it good. Begging for more cock. All of it. She kept coming over and over thinking about Daddy fucking her. But so much better. So fierce and harsh.

That night she was wishing she didn't feel so empty. Freddy was just not the same. He wasn't her fantasy fuck filling her with come. She wanted it so much. She wondered if she would ever grow up and be like Mom with firm, round tits and a bubble butt. Maybe then Daddy would make her do all the nasty things she fantasized about.

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments