Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack and His Nan, Ch 4

"Jack and his Nan finally get together"

14
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Jack tried to keep his mind off Nan and off the thrill of his upcoming visit. But his aroused state and his hard cock made that difficult. She had asked him not to masturbate tonight. He didn’t know why. But he sure wanted too. Between “her” panties that lay at arm’s length, the panties he had sent her, their very erotic conversation, and the very real prospect of being with her, he was ready to explode. For a fleeting moment, the image of Nan masturbating to a picture of him invaded his mind. He quickly dismissed it. He knew full well the consequences if he allowed the image to linger. This would be the first time in years that he had not masturbated before going to bed. But he was determined to abide by her request. “Must be something pretty special she has in mind,” he thought. He busied himself with some meaningless household chores and finished packing. As he got ready for bed, he decided to wear pajamas. He usually slept nude. But he knew if he did, the temptation would overtake him. He also noticed “Nan’s” panties lying on his bed. He knew if he touched them, it would be all over. He went to the bathroom and got a towel. He put the towel over the panties, scooped them both up, and dropped them in the hamper. Satisfied that he had taken care of every temptation, he crawled into bed. But he needed something to completely occupy his mind till sleep overcame him. He decided on his favorite subject – Quantum Mechanics. Not that the subject was boring, quite the contrary. He didn’t care for the math, but the philosophical implications set his mind spinning off into the cosmos. In no time, his brain hollered “Stop!” And he quickly fell asleep.

Dee was giddy with excitement when she arose the next morning. She straightened the house and did a bit of dusting and mopping. She cut some roses from her garden, put them in vases and placed them around the house, especially in the bedroom. They gave the house a very cherry and delightful feel. And they smelled wonderful. Plus, they are very romantic. “Roses belong in the bedroom,” she said to herself - “The sanctuary of seduction.”

Dee went into the bathroom to shower. She looked at the picture of Jack as she undressed. “The next time I do this, it will really be in front of you, my dear sweet grandson.” She slipped her bra off and rolled her nipples between her fingers . It sent a jolt of electricity to her pussy. She peeled her panties off and slipped a finger between her lips. She smiled as she looked at his picture. “Mmmm, I can’t wait for you to watch me do this for you.” She thought about finishing her self-pleasure but decided against it. She wanted to remain in a state of arousal. It would make the final climax such an explosive event.

After her shower, Dee decided to do a load of laundry. More to keep busy than anything else. Being by herself, there just wasn’t that much laundry to do. As she was sorting her clothing, she noticed several pairs of her dirty panties. She stopped sorting. She wondered what the fascination was with a woman’s panties, especially the worn ones. She picked up a pair and examined the crotch. It was stained with her own vaginal secretions. She had seen this before, of course, and not really thought anything of it, just normal female discharge. This time though, she brought them to her nose. For the first time in her life, she sniffed her own panties. The scent was intoxicating. “Oh my, no wonder men are so drawn to a woman’s dirty panties,” she said to herself. “Hmmm. I’ll bet Jack would love these.” She set the panties aside. She started the wash and decided to head to the grocery store. She wanted to get the ingredients for some of his favorite dishes – lasagna, oysters, steak, pork roast. She also wanted to make the dishes that offered the best prospects for an erotic interlude. And spaghetti was just the ticket. Nothing matched the seductive sight of your lover sucking spaghetti into his or her mouth. As she placed the box of Barilla Thin Spaghetti into her cart, she felt a slight tingle between her legs. Normally she would just buy a can of prepared spaghetti sauce. In her mind, though, she pictured the two of them preparing the sauce together. To that end, she bought ground chuck, Italian sausage, onions, tomato paste, tomato sauce, whole Italian tomatoes, and garlic. As the cute little checkout girl was scanning the items she said, “Looks like somebody has a very special dinner planned.” Dee looked at her and smiled. “Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. And a very special dessert as well.” The girl smiled weakly as she thought to herself, ‘Guess there’s still some heat in that furnace.’

Once home, Dee put the groceries away. She called Trattoria and made the reservations for 7. She then called a few of her friends to tell them of Jack’s impending visit. She wanted them to meet him. No doubt to show off her handsome grandson. Secretly, she was hoping they’d be jealous of the attention he would certainly show her. “Oh, if they only knew. They would be absolutely scandalized.” She smiled wickedly.

Jack was up before his alarm went off. He quickly showered and shaved. He dressed in a simple T and tight jeans. He was too nervous to eat anything other than a dry granola bar. He gathered his bags, threw them into the car. Before heading to Lambert, he swung by Dillard’s. Linda was helping another customer when she spotted Jack. She sent her off to look at another rack of whatever and walked up to him. She rubbed her hand on his chest.

She whispered to him, “Well, did she get them?”

“Yes.”

“And?”

“She loved them.”

“She told you that? She said it just like that?”

“Yes.

“That’s it?”

“Not exactly.”

“What do you mean, not exactly?”

“She was wearing the blue pair when I called.”

“Then what?”

“She wanted to know why I sent them. So I told her about the video and how it turned me on. I told her how I was thinking about her, how sexually attracted to her I was. I also told her I masturbated thinking of her. “

“Oh my goodness,” she said, fanning herself with her hand. “What did she say?”

“You won’t believe this. She said she had been masturbating thinking of me.”

Linda had that glossy look in her eyes. “You mean she’s been having sexual fantasies about you, and you didn’t know it?”

“I didn’t have a clue.”

“What happened after you two revealed these things to each other?”

Jack paused for a minute. He bent down to whisper in her ear. Not for privacy, but to make it sound naughtier, more taboo. In public, naughty things should always be whispered. “We masturbated together over the phone.”

Linda could feel the sex in his breath as he spoke the words into her ear. It was almost like he was penetrating her. All she could manage was a sharp intake of air.

He continued, “Just think, in a few short hours I’ll be gazing at her wearing the panties you picked out for her. Maybe they’ll be the transparent ones. I’ll be able to see my Nan’s pussy for the first time.”

Linda was getting weak. Her eyes were glassy as she listened. Her entire attention was riveted on Jack’s words.

“And then I’ll slowly pull them off. I’ll take them in my hand and bring them to my nose. She’ll spread her legs as she watches me. I’ll crawl between her legs and smell and taste her for real. I’ll lick those beautiful swollen lips till I make her cum. Then she’ll ask for me. She wants me in her. My cock will enter my grandmother for the first time. The ecstasy we’ll feel will be incredible. We’ll move together, our hips rising and falling as I thrust in and out of her beautiful cunt. And then …”

He suddenly stopped. Linda whipped her head around to look at him. “And then … and then!?”

“I’ll tell you about it when it happens.”

“My god, you are such a frickin’ tease! Why do you do that to me? Damn, mister! Probably just as well. If you had continued I think I might have cum right here. Wouldn’t that have looked interesting on the video camera? I’ll just have to take my horny self to the ladies room. Shit, Jack, you got me so worked up.”

Jack smiled. “Just giving you a preview.”

“That was a hell of a preview. I better get the full feature when you get back.”

“You will.” He bent down and kissed her on the cheek and whispered, “Would you like an encore performance?”

“YES! You have no idea how much.”

They looked deep into each other’s eyes. Anticipation flowed between them. “Well, I better get to the airport. Nan will be waiting for me”

“So will I.”

They hugged. Linda headed to the ladies room again with a fresh pair of panties. Jack left the store, hopped in his car, and drove to the airport to catch his flight. The plane was on its way to DFW, surprisingly on time. The inevitable 3 hour delay in Dallas would give him time to do some reading.

At 2:00 Dee decided to get ready. The first order of business was an inspection of the “precious parts.” She peeled off her sensible white briefs and took inventory. Even though she had shaved a few days before, she wanted perfectly smooth lips for Jack to enjoy … and her too. A completely hairless pussy felt so arousing in a pair of satin panties. Dee lathered up and carefully shaved off every vestige of hair and stubble. After she finished she spread some lotion on. She shuddered as she smoothed the lotion all over her plump labia. She closed her eyes and imagined it was Jack stroking her. She had to make herself stop before the orgasm overtook her. She looked in the mirror.

Deciding on what panties to wear was easy. She picked up the light yellow transparent pair Jack had sent her.

onionbooty288
Online Now!
Lush Cams
onionbooty288

Examining herself in the mirror she said, “My goodness, you can see my pussy plain as day. I can even see the split of my lips. And so will he. “ She wiggled into a sexy bra she had bought earlier. The deep cleavage accentuated her large breasts. She slipped on a pair of thigh-highs and 2 inch heels. She selected a light yellow print summer dress to wear. Taking stock of herself in the mirror, she remarked, “Oh, we are going to heat this room up.” She was out the door and on her way by 3:00.

As soon as American 1542 parked at the gate, Jack was out of his seat and down the jet way into the terminal. They spotted one another , waved and began running.. As they met, Jack scooped Dee up in his arms. They kissed deeply if only briefly. Jack could feel her lips part slightly. Then just a quick touch of their tongues. They didn’t want to create a spectacle. But they want to give each other a foretaste of delights to come. They hugged. “Oh god baby, it’s so good to see you,” she said to him.

“Me too, Nan. I’ve been so looking forward to being with you. You can’t imagine.”

“I think I can,” she said and kissed him again.

They walked hand in hand to the baggage carousel. While waiting for Jack’s luggage, they engaged in small talk. He talked about the flight, the dreaded layover at DFW, and the smooth clear flight into Pittsburgh. He talked a little about the class, and how the Architectural Green Initiative would help his career. Dee talked about her day, doing laundry, gardening, shopping and calling some of her friends. But these were not the things they wanted to be talking about. They could see it in each other’s eyes, the intense desire they felt. They wanted to talk about each other, how much they were going to enjoy each other, how much pleasure they were going to experience with one another, how much they wanted each other and how much love they felt for each other. But in the middle of a crowded airport, they had to keep their conversation on the mundane level.

Jack’s bags finally came around. He picked them up and he and Dee walked out to her car. He tossed them in the back seat and climbed into the passenger seat. They buckled up as Dee started the car. As she drove away from airport parking, she said to him, “Honey, we have plenty of time before our dinner reservations. We’ll stop by the house so you can freshen up and get settled. You can hang things up, put things in drawers, etc.” “Ok Nan, that sounds great.”

They didn’t talk much on the way to Dee’s house. Traffic was heavy and he saw she needed to be concentrating on her driving.

Dee pulled into her driveway and parked the car in the garage. She unlocked the door to the kitchen as Jack collected his bags. As he entered the kitchen, he saw her standing there, facing him. He dropped his luggage and they rushed into each other’s arms. Their lips met in a wild passionate kiss. This time their tongues were not restrained. They danced in and out of each other’s mouths with fevered abandon. They tasted each other like two lovers who had been apart for years. Their lips moved against each other. Jack sucked Dee’s lower lip then her upper lip into his mouth. They moaned into each other as the passion escalated. Jack ran his fingers through Dee’s hair, holding even tighter to his mouth. He never imagined kissing anyone could be this wonderful. He moved his hand down her back to her waist. He pulled her forcing her pelvis tight to his. She groaned. He knew she could feel his hardness. They broke their kiss and she hugged him tight.

“Oh Jack, you don’t know long I’ve been waiting to kiss you like that,” she said.

“Nan, I want you so bad.”

“Let’s go to my room.”

They walked hand in hand to Dee’s bedroom. She sat on the bed with Jack in front of her. She reached up and unsnapped his jeans and pulled them down. Jack shed his shirt while she ran her hands over the sides of his briefs. She could see the bulge of his cock. She looked up at him and smiled. Then she began to slowly remove his underwear. She stopped when just the base of his cock was visible. She touched it. Her heart was racing as the moment of a long truth was about to be revealed. She pulled them down further till all but the head remained concealed. She ran her index finger up and down along the length. Then she pulled the material all the way down and his full cock sprang into her view.

“Oh my god, baby. You’re beautiful. It’s beautiful, “ she said. She took it into her hand and stroked it, cupping his balls with the other. She bent forward and kissed it. “Oh Nan,” he moaned. She then took it into her mouth. Jack groaned loudly as Dee slipped his cock between her lips. Her mouth moved up and down the hard length. After only a minute, he stopped her.

“I don’t want to cum this way, Nan. At least not yet. I want my first orgasm to be inside you, inside your pussy. And I want us to cum together. “

“Me too sweetheart. I can’t wait to feel you inside me.” She stood up and unzipped her dress. It slipped effortlessly off of her. She stood in front of him, exposed and vulnerable. She wondered if he would like what he saw. For a split second the doubt tried to worm its way back in. “Oh Nan, you are gorgeous!” The doubt vanished.

He reached behind her and unclasped her bra and removed. He lightly caresses the flesh of her large breasts and rubbed his fingers over her nipples. They both moaned their approval. He moved his mouth down to her nipple and took it into his mouth. He sucked gently at first. “Suck me harder baby.” He sucked harder and ran his tongue over the hardened nipple. The pleasure shot straight to her pussy. “I could almost cum from you sucking me like that.” He moved to the other breast. Dee’s hands were running through Jack’s hair and pulling him tight to her chest. “Oh baby, that feels so good.”

Releasing her breast, Jack kissed her deeply and began kissing and licking his way down – her chest, her ample tummy. He got on his knees. When he reached her panties, he kissed the waistband and ran his hands over her hips. He could see her swollen pussy through the material. “Nan, you look beautiful in these panties. I knew you would the minute I picked them out. I love how you’re shaved. “ Thank you, sweetheart. I feel so much more sexy this way. “

He kissed her pussy through her panties. He licked her lips causing the material to slip between her folds. “Oh god, Jack I’m so close to cumming! Make me cum baby!” She slid the crotch aside and slipped his tongue between her lips taking her clit in his mouth. The orgasm hit her like an ocean...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by chefgiovanni
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments