Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jackson's Journal - Entry One

"The first page to a journal entry"

2
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Today was unexpected, I can't believe that what happened actually happened. I had just gotten home from school, my older Brother by one year James had to stay after to make a test up. He's the dumber of the two of us, He's nineteen and failed his senior year. I was quiet when I came home which is why I believe my mom didn't hear me come in. I put my bag and books down on the table and went to grab a drink from the fridge. I heard a noise coming from upstairs. I knew my mom was home so I didn't think anything of it. I started to head towards my room when I was walking past her's when I heard moaning. I turned to look in shock. Her bedroom door was left open about an inch.

Being the nosy younger brother that I am I looked through the opening in the door, my mom laid on the bed, naked, exposed, ass in the air, one hand on her pillow grasping it, one hand underneath her, fingers inside her. I lost myself. I couldn't think, the only thing I could do was stand and stare. Her movements caught my attention. The way she touched herself made me hard. I could feel my dick getting harder and harder. I quickly reached down in my jeans and grabbed myself. I stroked my cock while continuing to star at my own mother. A part of me knew this was wrong, but the other part of me didn't give a damn because it made me feel so aroused. I said to myself "I don't care". As I was stroking my cock I lost my balance and hit the door. It flung open and my mom jumped up grabbing the sheet to cover herself.

"What are you doing Jackson!?, How much did you see." I stood there, hand still in my pants grasping my cock. I responded. "Everything mom, I couldn't help myself." She was still in her bed, she crawled over to the edge of the bed and dropped the sheet that was covering her. I stood in shock not knowing what to say, then she opened her mouth. "well?.... what are you going to do now? are you going to just stand there? or are you going to give your mother what she needs?" Yet again I couldn't think, I just reacted and walked towards her. I took my hand out my my pants and put both of them to her. Grabbing her hair and kissing her, not giving a thought about it. The only thought I had was "This is my mother, I don't care, I'm hard, I'm horny, and I want her right now" Before I knew it my pants were already around my ankles. As I was kissing her she unzipped them. My mom grabbed my cock and started where I left off. "Well, you definitely didn't get this from your father, that's for sure" she said to me. I smiled, because I knew that was a compliment.

HayleyThorne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyThorne

My father had left when my Brother and I were in middle school. She then pulled my ear to her lips and whispered "I wanna make you cum" That's all it took. I ripped my shirt off and jumped on the bed, pushing her on her back. Her nicely trimmed pussy waiting for my tongue to go to work. I buried my face in her. She let out the biggest moan I've ever heard. I knew I was doing what she wanted me too. She grabbed a pillow and put it on her face to prevent the moans from being heard, but I wanted them heard. I took the pillow from her hands and threw it against the wall "No mom, I wanna hear you scream my name."uh, oh, but, but, but, ah, Jackson! oh my god!" She said exactly what I wanted to hear. My tongue was doing the most work it had ever done. I covered every millimeter of her beautiful pussy. "I want you in me" she said. My dick jumped at those words.

I took her and flipped her on her stomach, ass raised as it was when I first looked through her door. I tried to think where to go next. Should I give her a little anal? or save that for later? I'll save it for later I thought to myself. I took my cock and put my head right at the entrance to her pussy, moving it around a little bit to tease her, then when she least expected it I rammed it in her knocking her down flat on the bed. She let out a scream of ecstasy. I took her from the back, fast strokes, not stopping. I grabbed her hair and asked her what she wanted. "I want more, more, oh my god more Jackson! don't stop! How does it feel to fuck your mom Jackson, tell me how it feels?" I brought her back up on her knees, and took my dick out. "How does it feel mom? I'll show you" right then I rammed my cock back in her, but this time I rammed it in her ass, once again she let out a scream of ecstasy. I did some fast strokes followed by some slow sensual stokes.

"I want to feel you cum inside me Jackson" Somehow I've always wanted to hear those words from her. I laid her back on her back, and did one big hard stoke into her pussy one more time. When I reached the back of her pussy with my dick I let out a moan anyone could hear. I had came inside of my own mother. I was frozen for a moment, then I collapsed with relief. I felt content. I fell into her, kissing her neck. "That's my boy" she said. "I bet James could never please you like that, huh mom?" my mom looked behind me at the door and said "well, we're about to find out" I looked back at the door, cock still inside my mother, I saw that my Brother James was standing in the doorway......
Published 
Written by Raiden_Chase
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors