Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake's Wet Dreams, Fulfilled

"Jake is just making out with his boyfriend when suddenly more happens, and...it's amazing for him."

2
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Jake and Dylan were kissing on the couch in the living room of Dylan’s house, and it was quickly becoming heated. Dylan placed his hand on jake’s crotch during a kiss and felt the growing erection. “Mmm, someone’s wanting their cock sucked today, it looks like.” Commented Dylan, kissing Jake’s neck. “Oh fuck, yeah…” murmured Jake. Dylan started sucking on Jake’s neck while unzipping and unbuttoning his pants.

“Well I want that cock in my mouth…” he commented. He started stroking Jake’s cock as they kissed, Jake moaning into every kiss. “Oh fuck dylan…” His cock was rock hard now, and swollen purple. Dylan grinned and kissed his collarbone then his mouth. “Just how I like it.” He kissed the head of Jake’s cock, then began gently sucking on it, swirling his tongue on the tip and in the slit. “OH FUCK!” Jake cried out, holding onto Dylan’s shoulders. “That’s so fucking good!”

 Dylan grinned, coming up to kiss him again, massaging the swollen head with his fingers gently. Jake moaned into the kiss. Just then, Dylan’s mom walked into the room, wearing a halter top and a skirt, an outfit that left nothing to the imagination. “Uh…” Jake didn’t know what to say. “Oh don’t worry, Jake,” said Mrs. M, “I’m not mad.

 What you two are doing is perfectly natural.” Dylan seemed okay with it and began sucking on just the head of Jake’s cock, swirling his tongue on and around it. Jake didn’t know what to say. Mrs. M giggled and sat down opposite Dylan, gently pulling Jake’s shirt off of him and stroking his chest. “Relax. This is all going to feel very good.” She kissed him, and he eagerly kissed back.

He had long fantasized about Mrs. M. Every time Dylan sucked on his cock she came to mind. Dylan was just beginning to lick Jake’s cock when his mom stopped him. “Let me have that cock, Dylan.” He gladly got up and sat by Jake, unzipping his own pants and pulling them and his boxers down, taking his shirt off. His cock was rock hard, as well. Jake began stroking it as they kissed.

Mrs. M took her halter top off, and Jake stroked her breasts eagerly. She got down in between his legs and got a mini bottle of lube from her skirt pocket. Dylan started stroking Jake’s cock as well as Mrs. M squeezed some lube in between her breasts. “Oh God..I’ve jacked off to this fantasy for sooo long!” Jake commented, breathing hard. Dylan smiled. “Well, now you don’t have to jack off anymore. You can do this anytime you’d like.”

He kissed him. Mrs. M squeezed some lube onto the head of Jake’s cock. He leaned back and moaned. It felt amazing on the head. Dylan rubbed it all around his cock, even his balls. Jake moaned, jacking off Dylan harder and faster.

Mrs. M beckoned for Jake to stand up, and he obeyed, and she placed his cock in between her luscious breasts. He moaned as he started fucking her breasts. “Oh my God Mrs. M, you’re so hot…” he managed to get out as he fucked her breasts. Dylan sat on the couch jacking off his throbbing erection as he watched. Mrs. M smiled. “MMmm I’ve wanted to fuck you for the longest time…I sit in my room while I listen to you two having sex, and I have just been masturbating to the fantasy of your cock,” she informed him.  

Jake moaned, feeling like he could cum at that moment. Mrs. M pulled back and gently wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, licking and sucking on the head, making him moan, before taking her mouth teasingly off of his cock and licking all the way down to his balls, and then slowly back again. “Oh fuck, Mrs. M….” Dylan stood up behind him and wrapped his arms around him. Jake gratefully leaned in. Mrs. M then suddenly slid his cock into her mouth, all the way down to the balls, so that his cock touched the back of her throat. “Oh fuck,” he moaned as Dylan started sucking on his neck.

She began sucking hard and bobbing her head up and down. Jake began breathing harder and moaning frequently. “Ohhhhh yeah, oh yeah oh yeah…fuck yes…” he kept moaning. “Let me suck your balls babe,” Dylan whispered and in the next instant was right next to his mom on his knees, taking both of Jake’s balls in his mouth. His mom kept bobbing up and down on that cock, going harder and harder.

Jake was trembling; he had never had two people sucking his cock at once.

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

Mrs. M eased up on his cock and they kissed with the head of Jake’s cock in between them. Jake gasped as they did this, it felt so amazing. They kept doing it, then licked down opposite sides of his shaft. Dylan began licking teasingly at the head of his cock again as Mrs. M started licking, and then sucking, on his balls, while slipping one teasing finger inside his asshole. He moaned loudly.

“Oh God…yeah..ohhh my God,” he moaned.   Dylan began sucking on the head before dipping his head down further, getting more and more of his cock inside his mouth. Mrs. M pulled away. “You see, when me and Mr. M were fucking the other night, he was ramming his big cock inside of me,” she spoke as she slid a second finger into Jake’s asshole and continued penetrating, making Jake breathe harder, “I heard you moaning, and I just knew it was because Dylan was sucking on that cock.” Dylan slid another inch inside of his mouth, as his mom slid two fingers inside his asshole and penetrated him as well.

“Mmmm,” Jake responded. “He also fucked me that night. Nice and hard.” Mrs. M slid a third finger into both of the boys assholes, slamming them in and out. “Oh really?” Dylan had Jake’s entire cock inside of his mouth now, and began bobbing up and down.

Jake’s voice was shakey as he responded. “Oh yeah. Stretched my tight little asshole, before filling it with his hot cum. He even licked  it clean.” The image was almost too much for Mrs. M, her glistening pussy nice and wet. She removed her fingers and slid her skirt off.

“Mmm, Jake, ever licked a girl’s pussy?” Jake shook his head as she got up onto the loveseat and spread her legs apart, her shaved pussy exposing itself. It was glistening wet and perfectly pink. She spread her lips invitingly, rubbing her clit a little bit. “Why don’t you come and lick my pussy, Jake? I’ll walk you through it. Dylan does it quite well.” Dylan came off of Jake’s cock, stroking it. “MMM…mom has the perfect pussy.”

Jake walked over and knelt in front of her, and before he knew it Jake was under between his legs, sliding his erection into his mouth again; this time it slid right down his throat. Jake moaned before he spread Mrs. M’s pussy lips and began licking at her clit. “Ohhh, that’s right, right there baby, ohhh.” She put her hand on the back of his head to guide him. “Oh good boy right there OH!” She loudly moaned, as he began licking and sucking alternately.

“Such a good boy, you’re just gonna make me cum, aren’t ya?” She moaned. Dylan reached up behind Jake and slid two of his fingers inside his asshole while still sucking Jake’s seven inch cock; his lips grazed at Jake’s balls. “Mmm you have such a good pussy,” he commented before sliding two fingers inside of her while sucking on her clit. She began moaning more and more regularly, and he could feel her tremble. “Ohhhh yeah just like that ohh yeah,” she moaned to him. He kept licking at and sucking her perfect clit, and before long she yelled and squirmed and trembled. “Oh yeah good boy you’re gonna make me cum, oh fuck yeah.” He continued sucking on her clit while moving his cock in and out of Dylan’s mouth.

“OHHHHH I’M CUMMING, I’M CUMMING I’M CUMMING!” she yelled, and Jake licked up her juices as she came. He looked up at her satisfied face as he moaned, getting closer to orgasm himself. Dylan held his ass close to him as he deep throated him and then allowed him to thrust in and out again. “Oh fuck Dylan, I think I’m gonna c-cumm……” he began moaning. He pulled out. “Oh I want you to cum on my tits, Jake,” Mrs. M purred as she got to her knees opposite Dylan, and as soon as she knelt she took Jake’s cock and began vigorously jacking it off. Jake moaned loudly. Dylan got behind him and spread his ass cheeks before gently beginning to lick his asshole, preparing it for his throbbing cock. Dylan wanted nothing more than to pump his cock in and out of his tight hole and fill it with his cum.

Jake moaned as Mrs. M jacked off his cock, rubbing the head against her hard nipples. He moaned louder when he felt Dylan’s tongue inside his ass and it pushed him over the edge. He moaned loudly as he spurted his load out, all over Mrs. M’s beautiful tits. “Oohhhh God, yeah,” Mrs. M smiled as she licked her breasts free of cum. “Mmm that cum tastes so good,” she commented, then began licking his cock gently. Jake was just trying to catch his breath.

Published 
Written by eroticbi-girl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments