Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jazz loves Daddy 2

"Daddy teaches Jazz how he really likes to play..."

8
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I wake up with the early morning sun shining through the curtains. I realize he isn't in bed with me but I can smell coffee and bacon. Getting out of bed, I walk towards the door, not even bothering with dressing.

"Morning Sunshine." I hear him say before I can make it around the corner.

"Good morning Daddy. How did you sleep?" I say with a little wink.

With a robust laugh he replies with, "Well, I'd have slept better but for a little minx in my bed keeping me up all night."

I come around the counter and cross the kitchen's cold tile. I wrap my arms around him, and he leans down, with his big, warm hands on either of my bare ass cheeks, kisses my lips sweet and passionately.

"Breakfast?" he asks as he turns from me to stir the scrambled eggs in the skillet.
"It smells yummy!" I squeal already making my plate.

 We sit at the breakfast table, he's dressed in only his boxers, and me in the buff, my devious mind ponders what else the day may hold.

After the table is cleared I start to do the dishes. Daddy comes up behind me. He starts caressing my back and ass. It send tingles all down my body. I push my butt out a little and he slides his hand in between my cheeks, just glancing my puckered little hole.

It's like being hit by lightning. My pussy automatically soaks itself. I didn't even know that could make me feel so good and I let out a moan.

"Are you a little butt slut Jasmine Marie?" Daddy asks with a little chuckle.

"I d-don't know. I've never done it before," I stammer in response.

Daddy kneels behind me, pushes me forward and spreads my ass open.

"Well, we'll just have to find out about that now won't we?"

He licks one of his fingers and then slowly starts circling my virgin hole. The feeling is so intense my knees start to buckle, and Daddy just picks me up and heads toward my bed room.

"Oh Daddy is going to have fun with this." He laughs.

Laying me face down on my bed he tells me to get on my hands and knees. He leaves the room, and I oblige him. A few seconds later he enters my room with a bottle of something in his hands.

"What is that?" I nervously ask, a little worried.

"You'll just have to trust me and be very still. I want this to be a pleasant experience for you."

He opens the bottle and squirt a little of its contents into the palm of his hand. He walks behind me and out of my view. I hear him open my dresser drawer and pull something out. He walks back and hands me my favorite vibrator.

"Here, use this."

I turn it on, and place it on my clit. I put my face into my pillow.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

I'm a little frightened, but I know Daddy wont let anything bad happen to me.

I feel him put a little of the liquid on my butt hole. It's very cold but I like the sensation it sends over my body. I can feel a little pressure and it feels so intense. He slowly starts sticking his finger in deeper and deeper, and I moan it feels so good.

As he starts to stick a second finger in he tells me, "I'm going to stretch you out first, and then I'm gonna try and fuck your little ass. If it gets too much you just tell me, and I'll stop."

"It hurts a little but it's okay. I'm yours Daddy. I'm here for whatever you need."

He wiggles his fingers around and as he does I feel myself reaching climax.

"Oh Daddy! I'm cumming!" I scream as pussy juice flushes out of my convulsing pussy.

"Good. I think your ready." He unzips his pants and takes my vibrator and slowly sticks it deep inside my already aching ass. He turns me toward him.

"Make me hard. Suck Daddy's dick." With that he grabs my hair and forces his massive cock deep down my throat.

I gag a little, and start sucking with all my might. His dick starts swelling. He moans and I am so happy that I can make my daddy feel good. I can feel the vibrations deep inside me and I can tell it wont be long until I climax again. He pulls his dick out and flips me back on all fours. I can feel the toy being slowly removed from me, and I whimper. It felt so good, and I was getting so close.

"Don't worry, this will feel even better." Daddy says as he shoves the hard plastic deep in my pussy.

He then positions himself behind me, and places the head of his engorged cock at the entrance of my ass hole. He slowly starts pushing in and I can feel myself ripping open a little. It hurts, but I don't want him to stop. I shove my head deep in my pillow so he doesn't hear me whimper and stop. Once he is all the way in he starts to pull out slowly. Once he is almost all the way out he slams back in and I can't help but scream with delight. I gush cum all down my legs and all over Daddy's balls.

"I knew you were going to be a little butt slut. Your Daddy's dirty little butt slut!" He screams, grabbing both of my hips and balling into me deeper and harder as he starts to blow his own load deep into my ass.

After we clean up, and are in his bed cuddling and about to fall asleep. Daddy pets my hair, looks deep into my eyes and says, "Just wait till tomorrow Jaz. Daddy has a special surprise for you." But before I can ask what it is he rolls over and falls fast asleep.

I guess I'll just have to find out tomorrow...

Published 
Written by daddysgirljaz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments