Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenna and John: Kissing Cousins 2

"Jenna and John Continue"

6
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Please read part one of this story to keep up.........

As we sat on the swings, John and I discussed our relationship. He told me that he had always had a crush on me and felt guilty about it. He explained that this was his reasoning for letting our relationship "die down", with us having been irresponsible teenagers at the time. And would have only led to us making bad decisions. I agreed with him, but was still unsure if the decision we had made that night had been responsible. I didn't know what to say, the only words that I could speak were, "yeah, I know". I stared at John's face when I heard my dad call my name. I jumped out of the swing like I just been caught doing something horrible. My dad told us that all the food was done and it was time to eat. John got up and we followed my dad in the house.

My grandmother had a long rectangular dining room table, enough to seat at least 10 people. Mom brought the last tray of food to the table and we all took our seats. I sat down between my dad and my uncle, John sat across from me. He looked at me with a very calm and understanding face, and he then smiled. I smiled back as my granddaddy got up and said his little speech. He talked about family and how we were blessed to be apart of our clan. He went on for a minute or two, and then asked us to bow our heads as he blessed our food. My eyes cracked open when I felt Johns foot hit mine under the table, he looked back at me with this ridiculous smile. My granddaddy said "amen" and it was time to eat. I pushed my shoes off and kicked at John, he grabbed my foot and pushed it into his lap.

I sat between both my dad and John's dad and I secretly fondled his junk with my foot. I felt like a total weirdo, but every time I tried to withdraw my foot John kept pulling it back. Since my foot wouldn't or couldn't be freed, I went with it and stoked him with my toes. He caressed the top of my foot with his hand while I rubbed my toes against his cock. he was so hard, I could feel the outline of his head through his blue jeans. I was so occupied with what I was doing, I barely ate anything and had managed to tune everyone out around me. I didn't want to think about anything else. I kept thinking about what had happened out in the garage. My panties were soaked. I kept applying pressure to Johns crotch when my dad's arm suddenly wrapped around my shoulder. I jumped up out of my chair and stood up, my entire family stared at me as the blood rushed from my body. I looked back at everyone and I apologized, I blamed my jitters on the beer and excused my self from the room.

I went to the upstairs bathroom and locked the door. I ran some cool water in the sink and splashed my face with it. I needed to sober up a bit and come back to reality. The thoughts of what had happened and what I wanted to happen swarmed my mind. I sat down on the edge of the tub and repeated to myself several time aloud, "no one knows, no one knows". Which was my biggest fears, that my family would find us out and then would dis-own both of us. I didn't want that to happen, but I wasn't ready to give up what I had just started with John. I decided that John and I would just have to be more careful. There would be no more play-time as long as we were around our family. I grabbed a washcloth and wet it, then cleaned my face up a bit and headed back downstairs.

When I stepped back into the dining room, my dad got up gave me a hug and apologized for scaring me. I told him it was OK and that I had a lot of stuff on my mind. With all the craziness going on I didn't feel like eating, so I grabbed some of the empty plates to take to the kitchen. My grandma grabbed my wrist and stopped me, she told me to go sit down in the den and relax a bit. I thanked her, then headed to the den. I passed John on my way there, I smiled at him and kept walking.

I sat in the over sized recliner and leaned it back as far as it would go. I wanted to relax and clear my mind. I closed me eyes and let my mind wonder over the events of the day. I ended up falling asleep and was woken up by two lips pressed against mine. When I opened my eyes, I saw Johns face. I hesitated, leaned back and looked around. The room was dark and the house was quiet. I asked John where everyone was, he said they had either left or gone to bed; it was common for the family to spend the night after a party. He looked at me and asked if I was OK and told me I had scared him when I jumped from the table. I quietly explained my thoughts of getting caught and of us getting disowned. He agreed with my idea of having complete privacy between us, then he grabbed my face and kissed my lips softly. John told me he loved me, like he always did, then laid on the couch across from me. We looked at each other until we fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up feeling a lot better. I heard voices from the kitchen, so I got up and headed towards them. I gave everyone my best good morning smile. The only people still there were my parents and grand parents. I grabbed a cup of coffee and didn't see John, so I asked where he was. My mom said he had left about an hour ago. My heart sank as thoughts filled my head. I was sure he had sobered up and realized what we did, and that the guilt he felt left him too embarrassed and ashamed to even look at me.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

I finished my coffee, kissed my parents and grandparents good-bye and went home.

As soon as I got home, I showered, dressed and made a few calls, with John being the first on my list. I sat there listening to his line ringing in my ear until his voice mail picked up. I didn't bother leaving a message. But, anxiety had built up inside of me and I was relieved that he didn't answer, I don't think I would have known what to say anyway. I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels, when I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. There stood John as he waited for me to answer. I opened the door and without even two words he grabbed me and started kissing me. I pulled him through the door and kicked it closed, then wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. The passion in his kiss was like that of long lost lovers. His tongue swirled with mine as we rubbed each other with our hands. I wanted nothing more in that moment than to make love to my cousin.

I broke our kiss and grabbed his arm, leading him towards my room. We used the wall along the way as he pushed me against it to kiss me and press his body hard against mine. My cotton shorts were soaked; I never wore panties at home and this was one time I was glad I didn't. I could feel his bulge press against my pelvis when he pushed me against the wall and pulled my shirt over my head. My tits were exposed for the first time to him as he marveled, and then leaned down to take them into his mouth. I moaned as he softly licked them and caressed them with his hands. I looked down and saw his dark hair against my chest and grabbed a handful and pulled gently, which made him nibble on my nipples harder with his teeth. John slowly kissed a trail up to my neck, grabbing my thighs and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we made our way to my room.

John laid me down on my bed and I watched as he stripped and exposed his cock. I stared as it bounced out of his boxers. I had felt it, but never seen one so big and I knew that I wanted to taste his cock. I sat up and wrapped my hand around his rod and pulled him towards me. He helped me and pressed his head to my lips, I could feel his cock swell as it passed my lips for the first time. John leaned his head back and moaned as I took him into my wet mouth. I took inch by inch until I felt his head in my throat, I choked as I tried to swallow his length and pulled my head back. I stroked him with my mouth for several minutes, trying to get used to his length; it was no use, I choked every time it hit my throat. I worked the head with my tongue and stroked his length with my hand, using my free hand to fondle his balls. I could taste his pre-cum as it dribbled from the head. He then moaned loudly and grabbing my head, pulled me away from his cock.

John crawled on top of me as I laid back against the bed, he looked down at me and smiled; I could see nothing but comfort in his eyes. This felt right and I wanted it badly. He kissed me again and I could feel his cock rub against my bare thigh. I spread my legs wider as he sat up and took his cock into his hand. He rubbed his head against the folds of my pussy from clit to hole. I pushed my head back into the soft pillows as I felt his cock slowly sink into me. As John entered my pussy, he stared down at me and pushed every inch inside. I moaned with a mix of both pain and pleasure and grabbed Johns hips as I stared back at him. I lightly dug my nails into him as I felt him plunge in and out, his cock felt so good as it rubbed the walls of my cunt. He had one arm on either side of me as his hips rocked back and forth. To me, it was an amazing sight to see him on top of me.

I rolled my hips with his rhythm and ground my clit against his pelvis. He pushed into me harder and faster, helping my cause. I could feel his cock as it bottomed out with each thrust. My pussy sucking him back in when he withdrew. My body tingled as I felt my orgasm approach, I told John I wanted to cum and he said he wanted to cum with me. He sat up on his knees and positioning my legs on his shoulders, as his hands grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him. He forced himself into me hard and fast. I could hear my pussy juices slosh as he plowed into me faster and deeper. I felt my head spin as his head hit my g-spot, I reached down and flicked my clit with two fingers. I moaned out that I was cumming. My body quivered and shuddered as my pussy clenched hard around his cock. John then wrapped both of his arms around my legs and ripped into me deep and hard, as his cock then hardened more and was like a rock. I could feel as his load blew deep inside of me as he continued to thrust, and was moaning outloud, "fuck, fuck, fuck". I came at the same moment and I grabbed his leg hard with my free hand and screamed.

John then collapsed next to me, barely able to catch his breath. And after I had lain still for a moment I decided to take his semi-hard cock into my mouth. I cleaned our mess and tasted our sweet juices, he moaned as I drained the last bit of semen from his balls. I crawled back up to him and laid my head in the crease of his arm, he kissed my forehead and we laid there and savored that wonderful moment.

To be continued......

Published 
Written by ToXiCFuN84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments