Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessica and her Daddy

"Jessica and her Daddy...."

35
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
This story is pure fiction.

Hi! My name is Jessica and I'm 17.

It was the middle of summer and I was bored waiting for my daddy to get home from work. I was in the pool in our back yard in my bikini feeling really horny, the way I always do when I wear my bikini. There's something about having so much skin on show that had always been such a turn on to me! I'm a virgin, and the line I always tell the stupid guys I date is that I'm waiting until I'm married but that's not true. I'm waiting for my daddy.

For the last year or so I'd be fantasising almost every night about fucking my Daddy. My daddy is only 36 and he is absolutely gorgeous. He's tall with jet black hair and an envious set of muscles that rival men years younger than him. He's definitely better looking than any of the idiots I'd be out with in my limited dating history anyway!

I snapped out of my thoughts of Daddy when I heard the conservatory doors behind me slide open and my Daddy stepped out smiling, already in his swimming shorts. I'd often wondered if Daddy had the same thoughts as me from the way he looked at me, like he was in that second. His eyes lingered on my ample breasts for a few seconds before his gaze returned to my face smiling.

"Hi princess, how was your day?" Daddy asked.

"Fine Daddy." I replied as he climbed in the pool. "How was yours?"

"Incredibly dull!" He replied yawning and stretching on the afternoon sun.

I stared at Daddy for a few moments, wondering what it would be like to have his powerful arms around my body as he fucked me hard. All of a sudden I was overcome with the urge to confess my secret desires for him, what's the worse that could happen? If you don't ask in life you don't get!

"Daddy, I've been meaning to ask you something." I began nervously.

"What's that honey?" He asked without even glancing up at me.

"I wanted to ask you about...sex."

Daddy's head snapped up at the last word, his cheeks instantly flooding with embarrassment the way they always did when I brought up something he was uncomfortable talking about.

"What about sex?" Daddy asked, stumbling over his words

"I wanted to ask...who is the right person to have sex with Daddy?"

"Well, the right person to have sex with is with someone you love and someone who loves you."

"You love me don't you Daddy?" I asked, batting my eyelashes and pushing my chest out.

"Yes of course I do, why?" Daddy asked, looking confused.

"Well, aren't you the right person for me to have sex with then daddy?"

"Jess! Don't be ridiculous! I'm your father!"

"Yes Daddy, but you said I should have sex with someone who loves me! And who loves me more than you? Besides Daddy I have seen the way you look at me, I know you want me like I want you." I said saucily, sliding closer to my daddy.

"Jess, enough! You're being-"

I cut Daddy off mid sentence, suddenly pressing my lips against his.

Daddy instantly kissed me back, devouring my mouth with desperation. I heard him groan as his hands cupped my bare ass cheeks as he filled his palms with smooth, soft skin. My body jerked against him, my arms coming around his neck, one leg bending so that my thigh rubbed against his as I struggled to get closer.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora



Daddy's fingertips slid higher, encountering hot,wet flesh and I moaned, deep in my throat. I was open to him. He could have me. Here. Now.

Suddenly, Daddy stopped kissing me and I was terrified he had changed his mind, until he scooped me into arms and carried me over the one of the patio loungers and laid me down gently. Daddy pushed the bikini top from my shoulders and dropped them to the floor. His eyes dropped to my breast and his mouth opened as if he was going to say something but he didn't, he was totally silent.

I gasped loudly as Daddy's mouth closed over my great and I let out the moan I'd be holding in. Daddy yanked my panties down and pushed my backwards on to lounger, his mouth never leaving my breast as his expert tongue sucked on his daughters hard nipples, sending shock waves down to my soaked pussy .

I lay flat on my back as Daddy stood up, his expression fierce. He pushed his shorts down and his hard cock sprang free, at least 8 inches and thick. I bit my tongue anticipating it inside me.

"You're sure this is what you want?" Daddy asked breathlessly.

I sat up and traced a finger down his length, watching him twitch.

"Yes. This is what I want. You're what I want and who I want. Now."

Daddy pushed my down onto the bed, following me down his lips on mine and all at once he thrust inside me as his hard cocked filled my virgin pussy, I cried out part from pleasure and part from pain, my nails digging into daddy's back. Daddy groaned as he began to move and I met him thrust for thrust, my pussy getting used to his hard cock inside me. I was dripping wet and moaning loudly as daddy fucked me hard panting in my ear and groaning.

"Oh god Jess!" Daddy gasped out

I moaned in return, feeling my pussy tighten as I got closer to my orgasm. Daddy must have felt it to because he pulled out and flipped me over and in one motion thrust into me again. I cried out in pleasure as daddy's cocked filled me even deeper than before.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more pleasure, Daddy's hands crept round my waist as he began to run my sobbing wet clit while he fucked me hard. And I was sent over the edge.

I screamed as my orgasm hit as wave after wave of heading spinning pleasure washed through my body and my pussy tightened around daddy's cock. My pussy poured juices down daddy's cock as I felt him join me, him grunting my name into my neck and he gave one final hard thrust and I felt his cock erupt inside me, filling my already drenched pussy with his cum.

I sighed as daddy pulled out of me, and his cum began to drip out of me. Daddy lay gasping next to me for a good five minutes, struggling to get his breath back after such a good hard fuck. Once he had gt his breath back he sat up and looked at me, his eyes filled with love.

Suddenly, a naughty idea filled my head. I reached between my legs and covered my fingers in daddy's cum and then licked it off saucily in front of him, as his salty cum slid down my throat I looked at daddy's cock twitch, already wanting to feel my lips around him.

"Ready for round 2 baby?" Daddy asked.
Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments