Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joy of Family - Part 1

"A narrative from a boy of the sexual revelations of a family."

8
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.7k words 4.7k words
It was the winter of 2008 and our family had just moved into Mumbai. My dad had just been awarded the promotion he had been longing for years. A spacious apartment in Worli, one of the posh areas of Mumbai and a hefty pay-check was all that he could ever had hoped for. The newfound moderately luxurious lifestyle was a welcome relief for our four-member family.

Growing up in the middle-class suburbs of Delhi never had we hoped that destiny would bring us such a wonderful life. My dad, 40-year old Rajeev Kaul is a former stock-broker turned the general manager of a big commercial establishment. My 36-year old mom Prerna Kaul is a newly-appointed writer of some lifestyle magazine of international reputation, which by the way I never cared to know about. My sis Shereen who recently turned 18 has joined a course in fashion-designing and has her interests in modeling. Myself Siddharth aged 16, am studying in tenth grade.

Coming from an ultra-orthodox Kashmiri Pandit family it was not uncommon at that time for my parents to get married at very young ages. My parents were married when my dad was 21 and my mom was just 17. But, Dad was a rebel. He left his village in Himachal soon after his marriage and settled down in Delhi. Helping out mom in having her graduation completed while looking after the kids, dad represents the absolute opposite ideology of what his family background points to. Naturally, we were also encouraged by out parents to be out-going and modern in our lives. We were so fair and well-built owing to our Kashmiri background that people often questioned whether we were Lebanese or Persian.

The new room that I got all for myself was almost a like a boon for me as it came with a Personal computer of my own which by the way had the all important broadband connection. Gone were the days when I used to pour tens of rupees very single day into internet cafes' for watching online pornography which had been introduced to me by some of my ‘innocent’ classmates. Gone were the days when I had to secretly jack-off in the bathroom, making sure that I wouldn’t get caught with my pants down in front of my family.

The thought being able to watch hours and hours of sex videos during the after-hours and jacking-off to the girls being fucked in the videos made my pants wet! At last, the privacy I had been craving for. This was the time that I managed to have my first sexual encounter with one of my fellow classmates when I was just 16 (in my 10th grade). I was reaping the benefits of being in a modern city like Mumbai and boy! Didn’t I enjoy it! And believe me getting to see my girlfriend topless and getting my first blow job in her car wasn’t bad at all. I, for the first time in my life had undressed a girl (in school uniform) and touched her boobs. Still can’t forget that fatty, smooth sensation which made my cock stand up to it’s fullest. The way I licked and bit her nipples and my first French-kiss still get’s my cock erect today. The girl also gave me my first blow-job. And the sensation of your cock being in a chick’s mouth is truly unbelievable.

It was during on my numerous ‘watching pornography’ sessions that I unexpectedly came across a new genre of pornography known as “Incest”. The curiosity got me into watching these incest taboo videos moving from Aunt-niece videos to Father-daughter and then finally to Mother-son incest videos. I was so horny that all I would do on the net was to search for never seen before mother-son videos, full family fucking videos and so on. But the reality dawned on me that such things never happen for real, at least in India.

Even at that moment I never fantasized about my mom. It was a mixture of my deeply rooted ethics and a sense of sheer improbability of such a thing ever actually happening that never got me to fantasize my mom.

This was until destiny proved my assumptions to be completely wrong and the realization that the world isn’t as innocent as it seems to be.

It was the beginning of summer with the exams having just ended. Sis was on a month-long trip to Paris. At the repeated insistence of my mom I finally made up my mind to join my friends on their planned week long trip to Goa. My dad for some strange reason was more generous then he would often be and gave a wallet-full of moolah to enjoy the trip.

So, I packed my bags and left home in the evening for a late-night flight. Everything was going as expected, the plane arrived, I called home to inform mom that I was about to board my flight until the flight was suddenly postponed by 8 hours due to some fault with engines, at least that was what fellow passengers were saying. It was midnight and the thought spending the night in the airport lounge made me gloomy. I would have never been able to get some much required sleep there. This was when I decided to go home and return for the flight in the morning with a good night’s sleep behind me. Against the adviceof my friends I took what is seemed to be almost an hour long late-night taxi ride back to my home.

By the time I arrived in front our apartment, I was so drowsy that I didn’t even care to argue with the taxi-driver who charged almost thrice the actual cost of the ride. I paid the driver, made my way onto the floor on which our apartment was housed. I had not called home as I thought that it would be better not to disturb my mom repeatedly in her sleep. I stood in front of the door with the intent of pressing the call-bell when I realized that the door had been left open. Thinking that my parents would have forgotten to lock the door (not something to be extremely surprised off), I made my way to my room quietly in order to avoid disturbing my parents.

I was passing in front of my parents’ room when I heard moans from within the room. These sounds were familiar, these moans and I knew what was happening inside the room. While my mind told me to ignore them and go to my room, the curiosity that the sound created was unbearable. I made my way towards mom and dad’s room and peeked through the door which hadn’t been closed fully.

The sight inside the room sent my heart beats racing. There on the couch lay my mom, completely naked, being pounded by dad. This was something I had seen before a million times in many porn videos. But the actual sight of my dad fucking my mom was such that it made my cock stand up, all the 7 inches of it!

I watched with intent as my dad split open moms vagina and began licking her well-shaven cunt. Mom was moaning “Oh God! Yeah! Just like that!” As dad’s tongue stroked mom’s clearly visible red cunt, she moaned ”Oh Raju! That feels sooo good! Keep it up! More! Give me more!”

Dad began to slide his dick into what was seemingly a tight pussy. “Well, here I come!” Mom was gasping “Oh Yes! Yes!!” I could hear dad saying “Peenu! Your vagina has gotten pretty wet by now! You must really want this badly!” to which mom replied “Oh Yes!!” trying to catch her breath.

Dad began fucking mom while his hands played with mom’s big white boobs. Mom moaned “That’s right honey! Give it to me deep and hard!”. Dad began pounding her harder “More! I want more!” Dad obliged and began pounding harder still until mom’s eyes were watering. “Oh Raju! I don’t know how much more I can take!”, ”I’m cumming!” and with uncontrollable moaning both mom and dad came in unison. Mom then started kissing dad passionately.

“I want more!” I heard mom saying to which dad “Quiet! What if somebody hears us going at it?” “Nobody is home. It’ll be fine……Aaaj mujhe manha math karo!” mom replied. Dad with a sort of a wicked smile that I had never seen him with before told mom “Saali Randi! Aaaja” (Bitch! Come to me!)

With this dad thrust mom’s mouth down onto his dick to which mom happily obliged.

The sight of my mom’s slutty side had made my pants wet and unknowingly my hands had reached inside my boxers and was stroking my dick. The utterly desirable body of mom came to my notice. She was very fair and had big and fatty boobs (it seemed almost 34C to me) with erect pink nipples. Her waxed red-cunt was as good as that of the best porn actresses' I had ever seen. The way she was giving a blow job to dad seemed to rival the best I had watched. The cum-covered body of my mom seemed irresistible. The drowsiness with which I had returned home had waned away completely. I stood there, peeping through the door, as my dad continued to have sex with mom in way that made me jealous. I was jacking-off looking at my dad pounding my own mom!

Finally when I looked up into my watch only to find out that it was 5:30 in the morning. It had seemed like minutes to me. To avoid suspicion I left home unnoticed and made my way back to the airport. Over the next weeks I was lost in the thought of that faithful night and masturbated with those images of my mom in mind. But reality had dawned upon me. I understood that they had their sexual needs and as husband and wife it is perfectly natural for them to satisfy each others sexual needs. I reiterated to myself that any possibility of me enjoying my mom were improbable and unethical. But the episode I had witnessed changed my view of my mom forever. My mind had been filled with the images of my mom as a slut.

I had always been very close to mom. But now, the mentality with which I used to hug her or kiss her on her cheeks while going to school has changed. Every time I hug her now, I feel the pressing of her boobs and my dick shots up. The need to hug and kiss her more often had set in. My mom as a columnist for a lifestyle magazine has a good sense of fashion and dresses up with that in mind. But, now each time I see her wearing a transparent sari with her belly button and cleavage exposed, every time I see her in shorts and T-shirts in home I start thinking differently. But I knew that this was pretty much all I could do and that I shouldn’t expect anything more.

As it goes, destiny had again planned something special for me.

As the heat of the Indian summer became more unbearable in concrete jungles of Mumbai, Dad planned for a family vacation to the island of Crete, Greece. The idea of a two-week vacation with beaches and babes around made me happy. So, when we finally arrived in Crete, the family was excited on their first seaside getaway. We thought of buying some beach attire and went shopping. While myself and dad bought beach shorts I had little idea what would happen next. My Sis Shereen returned with two sets of bikinis. While our parents were a bit apprehensive at the start they did allow her to buy them. This was when Sis and I started encouraging mom to try on a bikini. Mom was surprised but on our suggestion and dad’s approval she bought a bikini for herself.

Now, the thought of my mom in a bikini filled my head. Mom didn’t actually worry about it as she has always been open but this was the first time that she would wear a bikini. The next morning, Dad and myself were waiting for mom and sis by the pool after an early morning breakfast for what was to be a day of sunshine on the beach. The sight of mom clad in a sea-blue bikini wrapped in a sarong made my cock erect! Soon sis followed in a pink one. All I could do was watch with an open mouth as mom and sis went past. Mom, I knew had a body any women would long for but sis! She for sure had inherited her superb body from mom. I had never cared to look at her this way before. It was strange but I couldn’t help but gaze at their perfect bodies with a sense of sheer awe!

As I stood there, lost in my dirty thoughts, I heard a voice. “Sid! Falling for us, are you?” It was my sister.Her remark was received by a glance of disapproval from mom. Dad was already heading towards the beach which was a few hundred feet from the pool. The three of us followed.

We made our way to a secluded part of the beach further away from the hotel. Sis decided that mom and dad need to be left alone and took me for a walk on the beach. As we walked by the sea I couldn’t help myself from looking at my sis’s beautiful body. Some fifteen minutes into the walk we came across a sign-board on the beach. It read “Attention: Beyond this point is a naturist beach and you may encounter nude sunbathers.”

We knew what it meant. At a distance we could make out a few figures of men and women without clothes.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

The first thought in my mind was to return but within I could only imagine how good it would have been if sis wasn’t with me at that point. I was about to turn back. “Where do you think you are going? We have to respect mom and dad’s privacy!”

 “But beyond is a nude beach!” I replied to which sis

“It’s not that we have to strip! We’ll just pass those guys and walk beyond.” The lust inside me to watch those nude blonde babes offered no counter-argument to my sis and we just continued walking.

As we neared the naturist group I was surprised to see Sis’s eyes locking onto some of the young well-built men among the group. Her eyes now shifted down would you believe? onto their cocks! I looked on as some of the nude girls shot pass us. Suddenly, out of nowhere, one of the young guys from the group came up to us and asked us if we would like to join them. My belief was that the question was aimed more at my sis but nonetheless asked us both.

For a moment, Sis and I, gazed at each others faces and then at the guy. I knew sis would not do that for a million dollars, at least before me. The guy was waiting for a response. The reply was as unexpected as the turn of events. “I think we can give a go to Naturism!” came, what seemed to be a delayed, well thought-out reply from sis. Looking at my perplexed reaction sis replied “Sid! I believe we should try it out once. I have read about this and some of my friends have tried it out. There is nothing to be shy off. It’s not that mom and dad will come to know! Are you a whining looser, shy of trying it out?”

This was it. It wouldn’t be called a looser! I replied “What the fuck! Let’s see who’s a loser!” to which sis said, “Then you first!” I reached my trunks, with a tentative feeling I untied them. I slowing moved them down and removed it. At that moment there was a sense of shyness with my sis glaring at my dick but there was some respite as the group didn’t mind to pay attention.

A wicked smile came over my face. “Your turn!” I told her. The nervousness was evident on sis’s face but with some grit her hands went to her back. She untied her pink bikini top and with a sigh removed it exposing her white tits. Her tits were as good as mom’s being slightly smaller in size but nonetheless very tight and close to the best among the group we were in. Her pink nipples, undistinguishible from that of moms. I could not take my eyes off her tits. Then reluctantly she reached her sarong and untied it. Then she untied the bottom although tentatively. Once she let go her bikini slid down and fell on the sand. Her cunt and ass was exposed although she put some effort into keeping to me as close as possible. She had waxed her pussy with only a strip of hair above her vagina left.

As she made her way towards the sea I ended up with the worst case scenario when among naturists. I had got a big erection by looking at my sister’s nude body! And it wouldn’t go down! Before anyone could notice it I started running towards the woods behind the beach. Seeing me running my sister actually came running behind me calling for me.

Finally I had reached the trees just behind the beach and stopped there. My sis came up behind me.

“You asshole! Why did you go running! I thought something is wrong! WTF happened?” I wouldn’t turn towards her but she tried pulled me towards her. This was when she noticed my erection. My dick was almost 7 inches now and she kept staring at it.

The sight of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by john33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors