Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just A Brother - Sister Relationship

12
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Okay. When you think of your brother, don't you think of the words annoying and gross? I used to too. But one experience changed my words to... more like sexy... and hot. Let me further explain...

You see, normally, me and my brother fight over stupid things like who gets the car that night and stuff like that. Like any other siblings really. And since he's 18 and I'm 16, he thinks he can tell me what to do. Though I secretly like when he controls me, I pretend to hate it. One thing I do really hate is when he has different girls over all the time. I know this sounds weird, but I think I get jealous when I hear them moan and scream from across the hall. I mean, I have a boyfriend but he's too scared to do anything with me, that I want anyway. Sometimes I wish my boyfriend was like my brother, starving for a hot body to penetrate. And sometimes...I kind of wish...my brother was my boyfriend. Or would at least do what my boyfriend is too scared to. And I think sometimes he wishes it too. I can see when I bend over, he stares and almost drools at my perfect round ass almost spilling out of my tight shorts. Or when my shirt shows cleavage of my perfect olive tanned, perky, C cupped breasts, I notice him almost wanting to bury his head between, and I kind of wish he did. But he never makes a move being my brother and all.

Anyway. It all started two weeks ago on a Friday night when mom and dad went out for their anniversary dinner. They left at 8:00 and me and my brother Kyle had plans to go to a party soon after. He was my ride to the party so we had to go together and he had to wait for me to finish getting ready. I was just getting out of the shower when I heard him start up the stairs. I knew he was mad that I was taking so long and I knew he was gonna barge in on me to tell me to hurry up, so I quickly wrapped my towel around me and walked into my room to find him sitting on my bed looking at me annoyed because I still had to get ready.

"Gab, you're not even close to being done!" he said sternly.

"Sorry! I'll change quick and I don't even need to do my hair!" I replied with the same attitude.

He lay back on my bed and put his arms behind his head knowing he would have a while to wait.

"Um... I have to change," I reminded him.

"Just... Whatever! I'm your brother! Who cares!" he said hoping I'd understand.

I was surprisingly pleased that I was going to be naked in my room with my brother. I actually hoped he would watch. I dropped my towel and my boobs bounced as the towel rubbed off them. I heard a vibration behind me and quickly looked to see Kyle's phone going off on my dresser from a text. I wondered if he would wait to read it. As I turned back to him he sat up noticing it was his phone. Before he got up to get it, he stared at me for more than a few seconds. At that point I was turned on that he was interested. He sat back on my bed but this time stayed sitting up. I bent over to go in one of my drawers to grab a thong and I saw him staring at my perfect ass, in plain view. At that point I wanted him. I knew I could get him. So I stayed bent over pretending I couldn't find the one I wanted though it was in my hand. I moved my hips side to side gently, knowing he was still watching me, wanting me.

"Gab. Did you know you have a great ass?" he said almost laughing like it's too good to be true.

"I've been to-"

Before I finished my sentence, he slapped my ass. I loved it! But of course I shouldn't have so I pretended to be mad. I turned around and grabbed his wrists and held them up.

"Kyle, you pig. How dare you touch my perfect ass!" I said jokingly.

I then noticed he was staring at my perky boobs almost pressing agents his upper abs. I looked up at him.

"Hello?!" I said as a reminder.

"Oh... Sorry sis," he said as he walked back and sat on the bed.

"Haven't you ever seen boobs before? I mean with all the girls you bring home regularly," I said teasing him.

"Yeah! Of course! Just not as great as yours! They're perfect!" he said almost amazed.

I noticed that I was sitting next to him at that point, still naked.

IvyRadke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyRadke

If I wanted him, wouldn't I have to make a move? So that's what I did.

"Kyle... do you wanna touch them?" I said nervously.

He didn't even answer. he grabbed them and started playing with them acting like he was just seeing something but was actually in his glory.

"Wow...That's... wow... go sis!" he said jokingly.

"Thanks Kyle. It means a lot coming from a guy who's been with so many girls."

"Well none of them have a body as good as you. Can I see your pussy? Just to see," he asked nervously and curious.

I lay with my back against the bed and my legs open towards him. My hairless and smooth pussy in the air.

"Wow. That's a pretty pussy," he said almost drooling. "And it's wet?" he said, wondering what make me wet.

He made me wet when he played with my boobs but I had to say something else. "I just took a shower, silly," I said as a good recovery. I sat back up next to him.

He starting playing with my boobs again. At that point he was getting into it. He was molding and forming them in his big hands. I let out a groan from the feelings he made go through my body. He took it as an ok and that I was enjoying his actions. I lay down on the bed hoping he would lay with me and continue. He lay on his stomach facing me. This time he kissed my breasts. He bit my nipple and I moaned from how hot it made me.

"I want you. Now," he said demandingly.

He knew I wanted him too because I kept moaning. He kept kissing and nipping each boob as I moaned and moaned. He got off the bed and kneeled near the end. He then pulled me by my legs to the edge. His face was right in between my legs. He then licked my swollen lips and I let out a scream. He smiled from my reaction and kept licking them. After I stopped from excitement, he licked my clit and I squirmed. He stared at my face with a naughty look. I was rubbing my boobs and moaning. He kept licking hard and biting my clit. Then he shoved his tongue in my pussy and my back arched as I let out a loud "Yes!"

He was fucking me with his tongue when my breath started getting quicker and my pussy wetter. As his tongue was sliding in an out of my pussy, he used his right thumb to play with my clit. My brother was pleasuring me more then I've ever been pleased before. But it got better. He then took his left hand and shoved his large middle finger in my pussy which swallowed it whole. He shoved it in and out. I moved my hips along with the pulses of his finger. I then screamed and came right on his finger. He smiled at me, almost proudly. He brought his finger up to me and I sucked all my juice off and started to breathe normal again. He then took off his pants and as his boxers slid down, his cock flew up. It was around 10 inches and thick almost like a water bottle. I stared at it... wanting it inside me.

"You like?" he asked.

All I could say at that point of excitement was "mhmm".

He smiled and brought his dick to my pussy. He rubbed it with his head and my mouth dropped from the best feelings ever rushing through my body. He then glided his dick in me slowly. My back arched again as I let out an "Oh God!" and gripped the bed sheet in both hands. He started going faster and harder.

"You have such a tight pussy," he said almost breathless from his thrusting.

I couldn't answer with my breath going 90 miles an hour and my squirming all over the bed. As his hard cock plunged into my pussy, my tits bounced up and down and he watched. He also was staring at my face because my reaction said how I felt and all. My eyes were tightly shut and my mouth open. He stopped with a moan. I felt warm liquid pour into my tight little hole.

"Ugh, fill my pussy with your cum. Yeah," I said moaning.

At that point, he too was calming his breath and relaxing. He lay next to me.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," he said tiredly.

"Me too big brother. Please say we can do it aga-"

Before I finished I glanced over and saw mom and dad in the doorway.

Published 
Written by tabbycatrawr101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments