Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Be Friends

"So, I got myself a troublesome brother. Looks can be deceiving."

3
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I was quiet and reserved. I didn't talk much. I didn't make myself noticed. I just moved on through life like everyone else. I had no close friends and even my parents began to accept that I didn't socialize much. They worked all week and sometimes had to go on business trips for long periods of time. They didn't bother warning me about having parties 'cause they never happened. Hey now, being eighteen had its perks but...
I was an only child and I had been my whole life. So when my parents announced at the dinner table that they were about to adopt me a brother so I wouldn't be alone, I got up and went to my room quietly. That was a sign of my disapproval. A quiet and abrupt exit. Like my life.

--

"Lucy," my dad said. "Meet your brother. Lucas. He's a nice boy and he'll stay in your room until we can spruce up the spare room."
"In other words," my mom called from the kitchen, "move out the junk."
"It's not junk!" My dad yelled back.
I studied him. He was blonde, had unreadable grey eyes, and seemed a little quiet. He was only about an inch taller than me which was fine. Now there was someone I could hide behind in photos.
We stood awkwardly together as my mom and dad argued whether or not it was junk. I sighed and walked back into my room. I pulled out the roll out bed underneath my bed.
My mom had originally bought it for 'girly sleepovers' but it never happened. So this was the first time in eight years I'd seen it.
He was already inside by the door. I gestured for him to try out his new bed. He walked slowly and I got out of his way by popping onto my own bed.
He laid down and looked at the ceiling. I looked at him from the corner of my eye. He looked so out of place in my room, which was plain. And he looked so stiff I started to giggle.
"What are you laughing at?" His voice was soft.
I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest. "This situation is ridiculous."
He sat up and looked at me. "What do you mean?"
"I'm not social and I've been alone all of my life," I started quietly staring out the window. "I never played with the other kids. I never talked with the other girls. And suddenly you appear out of nowhere." I shook my head and stared and my socks. "I've never kissed a boy. And I've only been asked out once."
"By whom?" He asked politely.
"Charlie Daniel." I said. I realized this was the longest conversation I'd ever had with anybody. "Right before the Spring Fling. I said yes and later on, I found him making out with another girl. So I'm not dating."
He nodded.
"I don't know why I'm like this," I said turning away telling him the conversation was over.
And then he said quietly, "Because you're afraid."
I clenched my teeth trying to push out that stupid truth. He was right and I resented him for it.

---

The next morning of Friday, my parents called the school in to tell them I was sick. It was for 'brother and sister bonding time' apparently. And we had to get to know each other. My mom and dad left for work leaving me with my brother.
I ate breakfast, rinsed my bowl in the sink, and went back to my bedroom. He watched me out of the corner of his eye the whole time.
I went and undressed forgetting I shared my bedroom. I pulled off my shirt and was looking for a bra when he burst in and we both froze.
I'm not sure this was how my parents wanted us to 'bond'. But I blushed and he blushed so I knew we were both embarrassed. Picking out a random bra, I whipped it on and slapped my cheeks as I realized the back was undone. To embarrassed to clip it before putting it on, I just turned red and got ready to flee the country.
Then I felt hands clip the bra together and fix my straps. I turned around to find Lucas standing inches away from me. He smiled - the first one I'd seen from him - and kissed me for exactly three seconds and he left me alone confused. Moments passed before I slowly realized he took my first kiss. I slipped on a t-shirt and jeans before leaving my room.
I walked into the living room to find my brother sitting quietly on the couch. He got up as I walked in and sat down when I did. He watched me carefully and we both started to laugh.
He moved towards me and kissed my cheek. I stared at him holding my cheek. He smirked and kissed my hand. I swallowed and scooted down to the end of the couch. He moved on top of me and leaned against my chest. He flipped on his back as I scooted to the back of the couch. I was cornered.
Then I heard him take deep breaths and he fell asleep. I looked at him and tried to move. He pulled my arm around him and kept it there. My mouth opened and I snapped it shut.
Fine. Have it your way. I thought laying next to him. I didn't realize I fell asleep until my cell phone rang loudly and I realized it was four. I slept the day away and Lucas was still holding my hand. Though he was now about two inches away from my face. I felt my lips - which were warm - and I knew he stole another kiss.
I reaches for my cellphone with my free hand and answered the phone. "Hello?"
"Lucy, thank goodness," my mom said.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

"I've been trying to call you all afternoon, what on earth were you doing? Were you out with somebody?"
She was trying to sound concerned but I could hear the excitement in her voice.
"No," I replied simply. "I fell asleep. Lucas is right here."
"Oh," she sounded disappointed. "Honey? I'm sorry for leaving you and Lucas so abruptly but your dad and I are going to Georgia for a business trip. We'll have to talk later. We're about to board the plane. I love you and Lucas. There's - "
" - extra shopping money in the kitchen drawer, I know mom." I said with a smile. "Bye, love you."
I hung up and tried to pry myself loose. He growled making me jump. His eyes opened and looked at me. I pulled my arm loose and held it to my chest. He sat up and grinned. I tensed up knowing that sign meant he wanted to do something wrong.
"Relax, Lucy," he laughed. "I won't kiss you this time."
I relaxed. But before I could take another breath, he kissed me and ran into the hallway. I was angry now. I jumped up and ran after him. I didn't have anytime to stop myself as I slammed into him in the hallway. He caught me and I saw something twinkle in his eyes.
Amusement?
I pulled free and crossed my arms. "What do you want? And stop kissing me."
"I just want a little fun," he said. He picked me up and he put me on the bed. "I like you."
For some reason my stomach fluttered. This was wrong. He was my brother and I was not supposed to like my brother.
"So," he said. "Can I kiss you?"
"No," I said. "You can't. We're siblings now. You can not kiss your sister."
"I can and I will," he kissed me. His tongue went into my mouth and I tried to shove it out with my own tongue. And then his hands ran all over my body. He went under my shirt and fondled my breasts. I moaned startling me. He smiled on my mouth.
I don't know why, but I just lost it then and there. I let him pull my shirt and bra off and I worked his shirt over his head. He cupped his hand around my breasts and licked my nipples. I shivered never knowing this feeling before. He sucked on it making me giggle. He removed my pants and in turn I removed his pants.
He rubbed my panties which were startlingly wet. I felt something hard on my stomach and saw a bulge in his boxers. He guided my hand to the bulge.
"Just rub it a little," he said quietly. "Just. Like. That."
I ran my hand up and down it. He panted a little bit and started to groan. I stopped, scared.
"Why'd you stop?" He asked.
"I-I'm not sure this is right," I said shakily. 
He sighed. "Not. Not. Not."He pulled off his boxers and it popped out on my stomach. "Stop saying that. It just makes me want you more."
He rubbed it between our stomachs and I shivered a little when it came by my clit. 
"This is my friend," he said jokingly. "Will you hold him?"
I nodded curious and circled my hand around the head. It was warm and hard. Something dripped out of it landing on my stomach. I stopped.
He sighed. "Let's switch positions."
We did. He was on bottom and I was on top. He told me to turn around.
"Why?" I asked curiously.
"Just do it," Lucas said smiling. "You'll like why."
He pulled my clit over his face and pulled my panties aside. He licked me making me give a little gasp. He sucked my lit and stuck his tongue in my hole.
I looked at his dick. It was big; that's all I can really say. I licked it waiting for a reaction. He jumped a little bit. I put my lips around it and let my tongue swirl around the tip. He moaned making his lips vibrate. I smiled to myself.
I sucked his dick up and down sometimes scraping my teeth making him groan louder. And soon, he stopped licking me as I heard him grunt and I was shocked as I felt something hot go down my throat. I swallowed it in surprise and pulled off gasping for air. A little stream of white stuff came out the tip and his dick deflated a bit.
"What...was that?" I asked not believing I just swallowed it.
"That my dear, was my 'love juice', you could say." He said panting a little bit. "Or happy stuff. It means you did a heck of a good job."
"I...I did?" I said. He nodded.
"I did 't know you could do it that good," he said honestly. "And you took it like a pro."
I smiled. "Do I have happy stuff?"
He laughed. "Sort of. If I do this," he put his tongue in me and went in and out really fast. I gave a little gasp and felt me toes curl and my stomach clench. A warm, sweet smell filled the air. He pulled away and I saw his face covered in what I could guess was my 'happy juice'.
"That was...amazing," I panted.
"We could do a lot more if you want," he smiled. He flipped me onto my back and came to kiss me. I tasted the juices from my pussy on his tongue as we mingled.
"We got to know each other very well," he smiled hugging me close.
I hugged him and buried my face in his chest. "I really want to know more soon."
"In due time," he said kissing the top of my forehead. "In due time."
With his arms around me, I'd never felt so...so un-alone. 

Published 
Written by Rubyredslippers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors