Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie Gets What She Wants, Part 5

"The next morning..."

8
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
After everyone had gone to bed, I lay in my room thinking about everything that had happened. It was incredible, really, knowing I'd made Grace feel so good, and giving her her first orgasms. As I sat there, thinking and recalling, my door cracked open and light flickered onto my headboard. Thinking it might be my mom, I quickly shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep. A voice called to me.

"Jack?"

I ignored it, hoping she'd go back to sleep. For some reason I felt awkward talking to my mother after everything that had just happened. She closed the door, walked to my bed, pulled down the covers and crawled in. I recognized the smell of her hair. It wasn't mom. It was Katie.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, letting her know I wasn't asleep. "What's wrong, Katie?"

She turned over to me. "Nothing, really, just..." She blinked at me, or so I thought, since I couldn't see, then buried her head in my shoulder. I could tell she wasn't crying, but something did seem off. "You just... you don't love Grace, do you?"

I hesitated. Her question certainly caught me off guard. But then I quickly responded.

"No, of course not."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, Katie. I love you so much." I nuzzled into her hair and breathed her in. I sensed a smile creeping onto her face.

"Good. 'Cause I love you too. And good God, I love when you hold me like this."

I tightened my hold on her waist and pulled her up. Katie giggled as I unwittingly tickled her sides.

"Stop it! You know I hate being tickled!" I started wiggling my fingers in her sides now on purpose, just to make her laugh and squirm. She pushed her lips against my mouth, probably in hopes that'd stop me, but it didn't. She couldn't even hold the kiss, she was too busy laughing. Slowly I stopped, and did kiss her back. She moaned a little.

"Mm... Jack..." My arms sneaked down and I got a firm grip on her little ass. Katie moaned a little more and kept kissing me. Finally she gave me an Eskimo kiss and turned back over.

I was way too tired for any more sex, and I assumed she was too, but I kissed right between her shoulder blades and behind her ear, while my hands had made their way up to her breasts again. She was only wearing a t-shirt, no bra, and I massaged them lightly yet firmly through her shirt. She kept letting out little gasps of pleasure and wouldn't stop rubbing her ass against my bare, semi-erect dick until it was at a full hard-on. I kissed the back of her neck, and she parted her legs, letting my cock slip between them. I kept squeezing and rubbing her tits, and she kept moaning, until we both managed to fall asleep.

The next morning, Katie was on the other side of me, and Grace had at some point sneaked in and taken her place on my left. Both were wearing nothing but thin t-shirts, and all four nipples were hard. My morning wood was throbbing, a little painfully, probably from all its action yesterday and the unsatisfied boner from last night.

Grace's eyes came open, slowly, and she looked over at me. No hesitation - she had managed to climb on top of me before I even had the option to refuse. Grace really liked kissing with her tongue, which I was just fine with. She took off her shirt, leaving her completely naked, and smiled at me, putting a finger to my lips and shushing me.

The next thing I knew, Grace had fit all of my cock into her mouth, somehow. She licked the head of my cock while the whole thing was still in her mouth, sucking it as quietly as she could. And damn, was she doing an amazing job. This beat any oral sex from Katie, definitely. I don't know how or where she learned to suck the way she did, but she was doing it perfectly.

The next thing I knew, I shot load after load of cum into her mouth, which she just held there. No swallowing, no nothing. She climbed off of me, leaving me somewhat unsatisfied, and motioned for me to wake Katie. I did so by licking her nipples, alternating from left to right and making circular or flicking motions. Katie woke up in an immediate state of ecstasy, and Grace climbed onto her and kiss her, releasing my cum into Katie's mouth. Katie drank it up and kissed Grace, hard, and my cock started hurting like hell from all this attention and teasing it was getting. Grace suddenly hopped up and walked out of the room.

"Where's she going?"

"Don't know. Shower maybe?"

"Oh well." Katie climbed on top of me and started putting my dick inside her.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold on now. He's had way too much attention lately. I'm in pain, and a little tired."

"Oh really?" Katie implored, putting me inside her anyway. "So Grace can have any she wants, but I'm not good enough?"

"Mm. She caught me off guard. Please, let me off easy here..."

"I don't think so." Katie began riding me, then turned around so I could fuck her from behind. I reached around and squeezed her breasts, then pulled her off of me. There was no way I could deal with that right now.

"Oh come on, just a little bit?"

"No! Seriously, it's painful. You wouldn't understand."

"Aww... but I got to taste your cum this morning, and I didn't even make you release it!"

Katie crawled up my chest and put her chin at the stop of my sternum, her hand still on my cock. Her hair fell down onto my chest. God fucking damn, that was hot.

"Okay, fine, but you might regret it later. I won't be able to do anything with the guy."

"Mm-hmhm." Katie giggled as she put it in her again. It hurt as it slid in, but it was bearable. She rode me slowly, almost teasingly.

"Ugh... Katie, you can't go so slowly. It has to be done and over with."

She frowned at me, then made kind of an angry face.

dulcekenedy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulcekenedy1

She got up, put her shirt back on and left the room. I felt kind of bad now, but what could I do? Apologize for the two of them milking me dry? It hurt to even touch my cock, let alone let anyone else try to play with it. It was kind of red, too. I decided I'd take a shower.

As I walked towards the bathroom with nothing on but a towel, Grace emerged with her hair dried and made up in a really sexy way. She stopped in front of me, blocking my path. Wordlessly, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, snaked her legs up around my waist, and put her tongue in my mouth.

"I just... mmm... wanted to... mmph, shower," I muttered as her tongue fought my resistance.

"And I just wanted to make you come again," said Grace. Her seductive tone was even more unbearable than Katie's. I was hard again, and it hurt like hell. I just wanted to get in the shower. I pulled Grace off of me.

"Fine, then," said Grace. "Your loss."

Christ. What was with these girls? They both wanted to fuck me one hundred percent of the time, in my own house - and they were both related to me! In some aspects, it sounded like a dream come true. The relation bit was uncommon, sure, but to me it as a real turn-on. Most men would be in heaven having two girls wanting to fuck them at any given time, but most men don't suffer from having come too many times in the past couple of days to even get laid. I was seriously hurting. I got in the shower.

While I was in the shower, I could hear loud moans coming from down the hall. It sounded like Katie and Grace were going at it. I smiled, trying really hard to not get an erection. My dick hurt when I was soft, being hard was torturous. I finished my shower just as the girls finished in my bedroom. When I came out, Grace walked past me, still totally naked, and went downstairs.

I found Katie in my room, still recovering from her orgasm.

"My god, that girl is amazing at oral. It's like she's been practicing her whole life."

"Tell me about it. Hey, where are mom and Jake? Are they here?"

"No," said Katie, still coming down from her high. "I told Grace we were going to be too loud, but she said mom took Jake out somewhere for the day. She thinks he needs to have some fun on his own, since he's a little young to be hanging around with us."

That was a good point. Plus, it was a good way of getting everyone out so that we had the house to ourselves.

The rest of the day went by without tragedy or fortune. Nothing eventful really happened. The girls paraded around completely naked all day, which I was fine with. They were constantly going at it on top of each other on the couch, or in the bedroom, or somewhere else. I don't think that was water on the kitchen counter. They seemed to really enjoy fucking each other, but they constantly complained about my hesitance to participate. Fortunately for them, I was feeling better that night.

Mom and Jake had stopped home for a little while, (the girls had the decency to put some clothes on, thank goodness), but then they headed out for dinner and a movie. I was sitting on the couch, watching Life, while Katie and Grace were making dinner in between their loud bouts of sex. The smell of eggplant came in from the kitchen. It smelled amazing. The episode I was on finished just as the girls called out to me for dinner. They'd gone back to being nudists.

So we had Eggplant Parmesan and watched Mystery Science Theater 3000 at dinner. It was delicious and hilarious. Grace had neither seen nor heard of MST3K, so she was happy to have been introduced. Soon after we'd finished eating, but not before the movie had ended, Grace's hands had found their way down my pants and onto Katie's clit. She began working both of us on either side of her, and I was just glad that my dick had recovered from all its rough treatment. I moaned a little as Grace switched hands, putting her hand lubricated by Katie's pussy around my cock and stroking it, and shoving her fingers into Katie with her other hand.

Katie gasped and cried out as Grace fucked her with her fingers, and I gasped as she undid my pants and pulled them with my boxers down to my ankles. Then with the same hand, she pulled Katie's head down and forced her mouth onto my cock. I stayed on the couch, but Katie fell onto her knees straight in front of me on the floor. Then Grace lined up behind her on all fours. Licking her clit from behind and reaching up around her waist and under her arms, Grace was pinching and twisting and grabbing at Katie's breasts. Katie had to keep taking her mouth off of my dick when the pleasure became too much and she moaned loudly.

Suddenly, I had an idea. Without standing up, I reached around Katie to Grace and lifted her up so that she was lying face down on Katie's back, with her head still between Katie's thighs. Then, pulling Katie's curls off of her neck, I leaned over her and my mouth latched onto Grace's pussy. I immediately felt her legs stiffen up and heard her groan loudly into Katie.

We had formed an effective human triangle of oral sex, which would either look quite impressive or quite disturbing to any peering voyeur. I was so focused on Grace that my mind was clear of whatever Katie was doing to my cock. I managed to hold back on coming by focusing on pleasuring Grace.

Eventually, though, the girls had had enough. They both came hard at about the same time, falling on top of each other on the floor, locking lips and trading the taste of Katie's pussy and my dick. The girls may have been done, but I still hadn't come. I wasn't quite finished with either of them...

Published 
Written by Jackifer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments