Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

keep it in the family part 2

"My Mum has gone to work. Sarah was at home with her brothers Paul and Mark. My dad was out. It was a"

2
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My Mum has gone to work. I, Sarah, was at home with my brother, Paul. My dad was out. It was a horrible day, so we stayed in. Dad came back with some beer.

“What shall we do?” my dad asked.

I looked at Paul and smiled.

“Hmm.”

"Let’s play a game of spin the bottle."

Now dad looked at Paul. “What’s this game?”

“Well dad, if it lands on you. You get to do something to one of us.”

“Oohh I see.” Dad got some drinks to relax us.

We sat on the floor. “I’ll start,” dad said.

He spins the bottle. It landed on me.

Paul shouted loudly, “So dad, ask sis to do something.”

“Like what?”

Paul came out with,“Suck your cock!”

Dad looked surprised, but smiled. “Ok,” he said, “come Sarah, suck daddy’s cock, but for how long?”

Dad speaks out saying, “About 20 minutes ok? That’s fine.”

I got up and walked over to dad. I looked at him and smiled, unzipped his trousers and reached in to find a huge cock. Dad was hard already. I got on my knees and opened her mouth.

Dad said, “Are you sure?”

I nodded. He slowly slid his cock in my mouth.

“Nice, dad,” said Paul watching with every suck.

“Mmmm, baby girl do you know what you are doing?” daddy said.

“She does, dad!” Paul piped up.

Dad turned and looked at Paul.

I was losing it. I felt my pussy getting wet. I felt horny, I didn’t want to play anymore. I wanted dad or Paul to fuck me.

Dad pulled his cock out her mouth and looked at me. “Phew you got me all tingle, baby girl.”

I opened my mouth again, wanting more. Dad slid his cock back in. Paul came up behind me and took my top off and then undid my bra.

My dad looked but I was having fun. Dad reached down touching my breasts.

“Mmmm baby girl, Wow!” daddy said. “Wow, you sure are a pretty good cock sucker.”

Paul was horny. I knew it. I pulled dad’s cock out and stood up. I took off my jeans and panties. I was horny. I needed cock now

Dad looked at Paul and Paul looked back. I laid down on the floor and opened my legs. Dad looked. Wow, his cock is big too. Who is going to fuck me?

Paul said, “You go first dad.”

“Mmm okay...”

Daddy laid upon me sliding his cock into my pussy.

I smiled and said, “Fuck me hard daddy.”

He is fucking me hard and fast.

“Oohhh!” I screamed.

Paul came over and slid his cock into my mouth. They are both fucking me. I could hear them both grunt hard.

Daddy looked at me. “Baby girl I’m going to come.” Shit too late. Daddy shot all his cum in me.

“Wow!”

Daddy slid his cock out slowly. By this time Paul had come in my mouth. I was covered in cum. Both of them looked at me.

Daddy smiled and said, “Good game, Paul.”

Paul laughed I stood up and smiled at daddy.

“Good girl my baby girl,” daddy said kissing me. “Run along now.”

I turned and looked at Paul and smiled. I wanted his cock too.

He called out, “Soon sis, soon.”

As I left for a shower I could hear daddy talking to Paul. “I didn’t know baby girl was so horny.”

I turned to Paul and said, “Our secret Ok?”

Later Paul went out. Daddy and I were left in the house. I sat watching TV.

Daddy asked me if I was a virgin.

“No daddy.”

“Oh so who was the lucky lad then?”

“Paul daddy, Paul, yes, your son.”

Daddy looked shocked. “When did he do this?”

I looked at daddy and said, “It was only after I agreed to it.”

Daddy stood up and said, “So you liked fucking him?”

“No daddy.”

“So why did you let him?” He touched me “Daddy it felt good.”

“I see, and the other week we played that game.”

“Yes daddy.”

“You didn’t stop us”

“No daddy.”

“Why not?”

“Because daddy I wanted to fuck you as well.

AlisonWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonWilliams

Paul fucked me. I just wanted to see how you fucked.”

Daddy was shocked. He stood up. I ran over to him.

“It’s ok daddy.” I began to touch his body. I ran my hand over his cock. I felt it grow.

Daddy smiled, “Its ok baby girl. Daddy is not cross with you. Just horny.”

I took daddy’s hand. “Come.”

He followed me to my bedroom.

“Undress me daddy?” I asked.

Daddy asks “Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

I stood while daddy undressed me. I felt wet hot. I wanted cock I didn’t care whose. Just cock.

Daddy undressed. Wow, his body was firm, hairy chest, big cock and big balls. I knelt down and took his cock into my mouth. Daddy closed his eyes. I sucked his cock hard.

I heard daddy moaning, “Yes.” He pulled me up and picked me up. He laid me down on the bed. He slid his huge cock inside me.

“Mmmm.”

It felt amazing. Daddy began to fuck me deep and fast. Our bodies moved together. We kissed hard, our tongues dancing together, juices mixing. It felt right. I felt myself orgasm over and over. Daddy smiled. We fucked harder with deeper kissing.

Daddy then said,“You want me to cum inside you?”

“Yes.”

Daddy let out a loud groan. I felt his cock stiffen and then he shot his cum deep in my cunt hole. It felt so right. We kissed and held each other tight until every drop was inside me.

Daddy looked at me. “Sarah you sure know how to please daddy.”

The front door opened. Standing there was mum.

She had ‘The Look’ on her face to find her husband fucking their daughter.

“What are you doing!” she shouted.

He looked up. Sarah pulled away. She stood still.

“Sarah!” her mum shouted at me.

I felt like shit, standing naked, cum dripping from my tight pussy. Bill looked at his wife.

“What did you do?”

“Well... well, I fucked her.”

I ran out of the room to my bedroom, crying.

“Bill I don’t get you. Why did you fuck her?”

“Well, darling it’s like this,” Bill started to help Lucy take her coat off, explaining that Sarah needed to be shown how to fuck a man’s cock for school.

He slowly began to touch Lucy kissing her. Lucy relaxed and let Bill undress her. Soon Lucy was naked her big bouncy breasts and nipples big and hard. Bill began to cup her breasts in his hands and sucked hard on her nipples.

Lucy felt hot. She told Bill, “Let’s go upstairs.” They both went upstairs.

I listened to her mother being fucked by daddy. I lay down on her bed, closed my eyes and her fingers began to fiddle her pussy. I began to moan slightly, wanting something more than a finger inside me. I found a large dildo, licked it and began to insert it deep into my pussy.

Crying out loud, I loved the feel of the object, fucking my pussy hard, pushing in deeper. I was cumming loudly, moaning. Next thing, mum had poked her head around the door and saw me fucking myself. She watched with her mouth hanging open.

She walked over. “Let me help you, babe.”

I smiled at mum. Mum pulled the object out of my wet pussy and tasted my sweet cum. Mum slowly began to feel my pussy rubbing her finger in my hole. I couldn’t believe it. My mum was fingering her. But it did feel good.

“Mmmmm.” Mum leaned down and began to taste my juices. She was licking my lips tasting my cum juices. Next mum was lying on me and grinding me hard. With all the kissing and fucking, all of a sudden we came fast and hard together.

Mum spoke “That’s how you do it, babe.”

She kissed me on the lips and got up. I looked at my mum’s body. She was so sexy. 

I couldn’t believe it. I got up and called out to daddy.

He came running. “What’s up baby girl?”

“It’s mum…”

“What.”

“She just fucked me daddy.”

“What?”

“Yes.”

“Wow!” daddy was shocked. He kissed me.

“That’s ok baby girl. I’ve fucked her too. She loved every bit of it.”

Until next time,,,,
Thanks to Frogprince (cal) for edited story
Thank you
Published 
Written by Nips
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors