Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keeping it in the Family

"a family vist turns into an unexpected pleasure"

6
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Keeping it in the Family

By Cynthia Green

I received a letter from my favorite uncle and aunt inviting me to visit them for a while during the summer. They mentioned the fact that they had remodeled their house and even added a swimming pool. Having a two week vacation coming up I called them and made arrangements to visit them the second week of June. I hadn’t actually seen them for a number of years but we had kept in touch with Christmas cards and such over the years, even though I had moved down to Florida.

They had a peanut farm in west Georgia about a hundred miles from where I had grown up in northeast Alabama. My uncle was my father’s younger brother. That would put his age at about 39 and my father at 43. They had a son but I couldn’t remember just how old he would be, all I remembered was that he was quite a bit younger than I was. I didn’t know if I would be able to take life on the farm after spending the last five years in Florida. I had left my father’s farm in Alabama at 17 to go to school in Florida and hadn’t been back since. I figured that I could make some excuse for leaving early if it got too boring.

Driving up through north Florida and Georgia brought back so many memories, wonderful memories of growing up in the country. With the top down on my mustang and the sun shining in a cloudless sky everything was right with the world. I had my skirt pulled up to get a little sun on my legs, not to mention to give the occasional big rig driver a peek. Let’s face it, at almost 23 I still enjoyed teasing men. More than one of the truck drivers nearly ran off the road trying to get a better look.

Following my GPS instructions I had no trouble finding the turn into their driveway. The house, as was typical of most farms, set back quite a distance from the road. I nodded in appreciation as the house came into view. They had indeed done a considerable amount of remodeling. It no longer remained a typical Georgia farm house but a modern two story home that would do justice to any neighborhood in Florida.

I barely had time to get out of the car before being enfolded in a bear hug by my uncle Jim, followed closely by my aunt Sarah. Uncle Jim, at nearly forty, was still a handsome man, lean and tanned from working outdoors, he made an imposing picture. Aunt Sarah was, on the other hand, small and petite, at thirty eight, starting to broaden a little, but still a good looking woman. There followed all the family questions and pleasantries. Finally we went into the house, my uncle toting all my luggage into my room.

“Wait till you see Josh,” aunt Sarah gushed as we climbed the stairs. “He’s all grown up now, sixteen last month, be a senior in high school next year. He’s been talking about going to college in Florida when he graduates. Maybe you could help him decide what college he should go to.”

For the life of me I couldn’t bring a mental picture of my cousin into focus. I just couldn’t remember him. “Sure, be glad to aunt Sarah. Where is Josh anyway?” I managed to say.

“He’s working in the peanut field right now. He has been looking forward to seeing you. He’ll be here at supper time. I’ll let you get settled darling,” with that she swept out of the room. Uncle Jim gave me another hug and left me to unpack.

I took a short nap, then wandered downstairs where I found my aunt in the kitchen fixing dinner. We chatted about family things for a few minutes before being interrupted by the back door opening. Finally, Josh was home. I don’t know what I had expected but what I saw was disappointing. I probably had expected a big strapping sixteen year old Georgia farm boy, six foot tall, Varsity football player, with bulging muscles. What I got was a meek looking guy with glasses, barely 5’9”. To say that I was unimpressed would be an understatement. I immediately began forming my excuse for leaving early in my mind.

Dinner was strange to say the least. Suddenly I felt old. At 23 I felt that I had nothing in common with my sixteen year old cousin. I tried to engage him in conversation but all I seemed to get was a one word answer, even then he seemed unable to look directly at me, keeping his eyes downcast most of the time. My aunt and uncle, on the other hand, seemed not to notice, keeping up a near constant flow of questions about my life in Florida.

After dinner my aunt suggested that Josh give me a guided tour of the farm. Finally alone with my cousin I decided to try to getting him talking. I found out that he didn't have a girlfriend at the moment, liked his life on the farm, got good grades in school, wasn’t too keen on sports. All this in one or two word answers. When it came to the farm he seemed to loosen up a little. I even notice that he managed to sneak a look at me whenever he thought I wasn’t looking. I decided to test him a little. I wasn’t wearing a bra and the thin blouse I was wearing showed off my nipples real good if I stretched my arms above my head, pointing to something. I did and I got the reaction I wanted. His face turned red as he stared at my nipples. I pretended not to notice but, now I knew. He wasn’t gay, just shy. I determined to fix that.

The next day, being a Saturday, I decided to take a walk after breakfast. The farm was strictly a peanut farm, that was their only crop, no animals except a few cats and dogs. I wandered around through the many buildings for a while looking at all the machinery, trying to figure what each one did, not having a clue. I was passing by an older building when I heard someone whisper my name. I stopped, looking about, but there didn’t appear to be anyone nearby. Then it came again! It seemed to be coming from the small building next to me. I stepped closer. Someone was talking inside the building. The building was quite old and had some cracks in the board siding. I pressed my eye to one of the cracks and got a real shock.

Standing at a workbench was my cousin Josh. He appeared to be leafing through a magazine that lay on the workbench. He got to a part that he seemed to like and turned the magazine sideways. I suddenly realized that my sixteen year old cousin was looking at a girlie magazine and was talking to the image.

“You think you’re pretty hot, don’t you Cynthia?’ he said. “Well I got something for you. Maybe this will cool you off a little.” He unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor. Next came his underwear and out sprang the most beautiful eight inch cock I had ever seen, and I have seen a lot of cocks. For a smallish guy, he had a huge organ, I felt an immediate surge of desire in my tummy. His fingers slid slowly along his cock, teasing it.

“This what you want Cindy? You want this inside that pussy of yours?”

I wanted to scream out . “Yes!” But I bit my tongue. Now he curled his fingers around his cock and slid the foreskin back, exposing the huge head. My mouth watered in anticipation of what it would be like to have it slide into my mouth. My pussy was secreting it’s own juices in anticipation of that beautiful cock forcing it’s way into my tight pussy. I pressed my legs together, wiggling my ass, trying to get a measure of relief. His hand was moving faster now as he slid it along the entire length. I was going crazy watching this fantasy unfold. I wanted desperately to burst in on him but I resisted. Instead I kept my eye glued to that crack, knowing what was to happen next. He was groaning now, completely lost in his dream world, as he pumped his mighty organ.

“Oh god Cindy,” he groaned. “This is for you!” Suddenly his cock shot huge streams of cum two feet into the air. My own pussy was twitching as a small orgasm coursed through me. I had to have that cock. Any thoughts of my plan of leaving the farm early was gone from my mind, replaced instead, by plans to seduce my cousin. I moved silently away from the building making sure I was out of sight when he emerged. The rest of the day dragged by so slowly. I couldn’t believe I was planning to seduce my sixteen year old cousin.

Dinner was a blur. Both my aunt and uncle were jovial, keeping up a steady stream of conversation going, while I nodded and smiled at all the appropriate places. Josh, of course, was his usual shy and morose self, with eyes downcast throughout most of the meal. I helped my aunt clear the dishes then feigned a slight headache and retired to my room where I spent a restless night thinking about Josh’s cock. Plan after plan I turned over in my mind finally giving up falling into a fitful sleep where guys with huge cocks chased me.

The following morning, being Sunday, my aunt and uncle got ready for church. After I politely declined their invitation to accompany them it was decided that Josh should stay home and keep me company, and why didn’t I go for a swim in the pool. I agreed with them.

“How about it Josh?” I asked across the table. “Feel like a swim?”

Josh’s head snapped up. “Yeah, I guess so. Got to vacuum the pool first.” He mumbled, still not able to make eye contact.

I clear away the breakfast dishes then went to my room to change after seeing my aunt and uncle drive off.

Jenniferh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jenniferh

I had brought my yellow string bikini, the one that, instead of pull on bottoms, had strings that tied in a little bow on each side. Quite daring for Georgia but I must admit I looked good in it. It barely covered my shaved pussy and the top even made my smallish breasts look great. Grabbing my suntan lotion I made my way downstairs and into the backyard.

Josh was already there, running the pool vacuum. He had his swim trunks
on while he cleaned the pool. I noticed that his eyes seem to get a little larger as he watched me walk across the deck. I pretended not to notice.

"Would you rub some lotion on my back Josh?" I ask real innocently as I lay down on my stomach. “I don’t want to burn.”

"Yeah, sure,” he mumbled, putting down the pool vacuum. He knelt down beside me and I reached back and undid the tie to my top. I heard a slight intake of his breath but pretended not to notice. His hands were warm on my back, as he
slathered on the lotion. He is a farm boy, so his hands are very strong and rough. His hands were all over by back and it felt so nice, especially when his fingers slid along my ribs and touched the base of my breasts. I reached back once more and pulled the tiny bows loose, allowing the rear of my bottoms to flop open, exposing my ass to his gaze.

"Do the rest of me Josh, please," I whispered.

I heard him groan as he looked at my exposed ass cheeks. I could feel his hands tremble as they slid the lotion down over my ass cheeks. I felt a little sorry for him, knowing that he had no chance at all. His hands slid over my cheeks and down my legs. His hands slid up my leg, fingers on my inner thigh. I couldn't resist a tiny moan, as I opened my legs a tiny bit, to allow free access. Josh was breathing harder.

Suddenly he stood up. “I got to go do something,” he muttered and started to walk off. I twisted my head around and noticed that he had a huge erection pushing the front of his swim trunks out in front. I couldn’t let him get away! I rolled over towards him onto my back, leaving all of my swim suit behind. He froze! Mouth open, eyes big as saucers, staring at my naked body.

I held out my arms. “Don’t go Josh……Please!”

“Oh god.” He muttered . His eyes seemed to be locked on my breasts. “I’ve never done anything with a girl before.” He stammered.

“Always a first time.” I whispered as I got to my knees. Reaching out I pulled his trunks down freeing his huge cock, which hadn’t gone down at all. I helped him step out of his trunks by lifting each of his legs out of the tangle. Lifting my head from this task I seemed to be at eyelevel with a beautiful hard cock so I did the only thing a red blooded American girl should do. I took it into my mouth. The reaction was immediate and profound. He jumped as if he had been hit with a cattle prod. Luckily I had a firm grip on the base of this beautiful thing.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god!” He moaned. “That’s, that’s, oh god!” He didn’t seem to know what to do with his hands. He would wave them in the air, drop them to my head, slide his fingers into my hair, then wave them in the air some more. I continued sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, pausing every few strokes to lick around the head. My other hand was busy cupping his ball sack. Within 30 seconds I felt his body tense and knew he was getting ready. I increased my speed and suction in anticipation, knowing what to expect from a first time. Suddenly his hips shot backwards as he tried to keep from cuming in my mouth but I was ready for the move also and held on. With a tremendous moan he shot into my mouth. I swallowed heroically but it kept spurting. It was in danger of running out of my mouth faster than I could swallow but finally it was over. He staggered backwards, nearly falling over a deck chair, which he promptly sat down on.

“Oh god! Cindy, I mean Cynthia! I never did that before! Never!” He seemed to be trembling all over. “WOW!”

I laid back down on the deck smiling at him, wiping a string of cum from the edge of my mouth.. “Glad you liked it cousin. Are you ready for the rest?” His eyes got as big as saucers again as I spread my legs and my completely shaven pussy came into view. Nonchalantly I beckoned him to me. He needed no further invitation. He sat timidly on the deck, still not completely at ease but gaining self confidence quickly. His eyes swept over my body, pausing for a few seconds on my breasts, then moving to my pussy, then back again. Slowly he reached out a trembling hand, finger out stretched, to touch my breast, a look of total wonder on his face. It was as if he had suddenly been dropped into a candy store and didn’t know which piece to eat first. His finger traced around my nipple bringing a moan of delight from my lips. Thus encouraged, he leaned down and sucked the nipple into his mouth, sucking hard, bringing forth more moans of ecstasy as I ran my fingers through his hair, encouraging him to explore all of me. I had started this as a lark but now I found that I was completely taken by the total eroticism of the moment. The fact that I was the first women Josh had ever seen naked, let alone touched, turned me on enormously.

. He abandoned my breasts for my pussy. Slowly his fingers found their way downward, across my tummy and onto my mound. I moaned as his finger slid across my clit, bringing a wave of ecstasy over me. His fingers found their way to my hole and rammed their way in, cause me both pain and pleasure.

“Gently Josh.” I pleaded. “Take it slow baby.” I placed a hand over his and guided him back to my clit. To my relief he seemed to be a fast learner. He began to massage my swollen clit, taking his cue from my reactions. I opened my legs and encouraged him to move in between them. He was getting the idea quickly. His fingers never left my pussy as he moved to a kneeling position between my thrashing legs. I raised my arms towards him, fingers beckoning him down. He needed no further encouragement. He brought his mouth to my aching pussy. His tongue probed inside, bringing a moan from my lips. Now it was flicking across my swollen clit, bring me to a shuddering climax. I was moaning loudly, as he attacked my cunt like a starving man. His tongue was everywhere. I felt another orgasm sweeping over me, as his tongue flicked across my tiny ass hole.

"Oh god...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by cog74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments