Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly's First Time - 3

6
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Kelly and Steve had grown completely comfortable with each other. Steve had stopped worrying about Kelly saying anything, and neither was seeking a partner (either of the same or opposite sex) any more.

Kelly did continue to ask friends over for the night, and some stayed for longer than even the weekend. One friend, in particular, seemed to enjoy the times that the three of them made for each other. Leann was definitely spending the most time with them, not that either Kelly or Steve had any objections. Leann was definitely willing to try new things, and both Kelly and Steve loved to see her spurting cums.

One evening, when Leann was visiting, he noted that the girls seemed to be a little secretive. They kept whispering things to each other, sometimes looking at Steve when they did.

"What's the big secret?" he asked them finally.

"Nothing, Daddy, just girl stuff" responded Kelly, and they both smiled at him as they walked away. Steve loved the vision before him--two teenagers, both recently turned 18, and both as sexy as they could be in their birthday suits. Their asses jiggled almost in unison as they walked away from him. He could feel his cock beginning to harden at the sight.

Later, they were all watching a very sexy movie. Not X-rated, just very sexy. Steve and Leann were sitting on either end of the couch, and Kelly was sitting on the floor on an oversized pillow. No one was wearing any clothing, as that seemed to be an unwritten rule in this house. During one of the hotter scenes, Steve looked up  and noticed that Leann was starting to play with her own pussy. Steve's cock, which had already begun to get hard from the movie, quickly shot up as Leann continued to rub a finger between her pussy lips. When her pussy began making sloshing sounds, Kelly's attention was attracted to her show.

Steve, without thinking, began slowly stroking his cock with one hand, while watching the show just a couple of feet from him. Leann spread her knees apart, and her soaking wet pussy lips parted, revealing swollen inner lips and copious amounts of pussy juice already. Kelly laid on her back, and began dipping her fingers into her own puss.

An idea suddenly occurred to Steve. He swung his legs toward Leann, and stuck his foot out to her pussy. Leann took the hint and pulled his foot against her sex. She rubbed his foot against her pussy, and quickly, the sole of his foot was slipping smoothly over her cunt lips. Leann then stuck Steve's big toe in between her lips, and it easily slid into her hole. Though the toe couldn't go very far, Steve was able to move it back and forth like a short, thick cock, and Leann was suddenly moaning to her toe fuck.

"MMMMM, keep it up, Steve. I've never had a toe in my pussy before. I LOVE it!" exclaimed Leann.

Kelly had two of her own fingers buried deep into her pussy as she watched her daddy and girlfriend. She moved them in and out in time with her dad's toe movements, and her fingers were quickly soaked with her juices. Leann's moans prompted groaning from Kelly, and when she looked to Steve's erect cock, and watched him stroking it, she suddenly built toward her orgasm. Her cum ran like a stream from her pussy, and flowed between her ass cheeks as her butt lifted off the carpet.

As she watched her dad's toe explore Leann's pussy, Kelly said "God, Daddy, that looks wonderful! See if you can make her cum."

Leann was watching Kelly, and her own orgasm quickly followed. When Leann panted "I'm cumming!" her breath suddenly caught and her body stiffened. Steve withdrew his toe, allowing her pussy to shoot cum straight toward him. When it landed on his cock and upper legs, Steve's cum shot straight up into the air, landing on his midsection and chest, mixing with Leann's fluids. Though they were both still catching their breath, the girls quickly scrambled to Steve, licking the mixture of male and female cum from his body like they were starving. Kelly concentrated on his chest, while Leann licked his legs and crotch clean, paying special attention to his cock and balls.

"Leann, come up this way." Steve motioned toward himself, then pulled her toward his face until her boobs were suspended over his face. "Now, lean down some". Steve took one nipple into his mouth and sucked on it hard, making it as stiff as possible.

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS

Leann moaned as her cunt began to get wetter almost immediately. He then moved to her other nipple, sucking on it and licking right on the tip, as pussy juices flowed freely from her cunt onto his belly. Steve continued working on both nipples simultaneously for a few minutes, while Kelly alternated between licking up her girlfriend's juices and her father's pre-cum, as his cock had already become stiff once more. When she had cleaned them up as much as she could, she grabbed her father's cock and quickly sank it into her pussy.

As Steve sucked on one nipple, stretching it away from her body, Leann shot her juices toward Kelly. Kelly leaned forward and let Leann's cum soak her hands and forearms, then proceeded to lick herself clean, savoring her friend's taste. She then quickly turned over with her face beneath Leann's pussy, and reinserted her father's cock into her wet pussy. She began to move back and forth on his cock, stimulating her pussy with her own movements. The excitement spawned by seeing Leann's powerful cum, coupled with the fact that she had a cock buried deep in her cunt, caused a shuddering cum of her own. Kelly nearly passed out, but continued collecting Leann's dripping cunt juices in her mouth as she laid on her friend. Steve continued fucking his sexy daughter, and in just a couple of minutes, he shot his own cum into Kelly's pussy.

Steve's cock quickly softened and slipped out of his daughter's cunt. Kelly moved slightly, reached up and felt for Leann's tits, stroking them for all she was worth. Her mouth found Leann's pussy, and quickly began sucking her clit. All at once, Leann gasped as another shower erupted from her pussy in spurts, soaking Kelly's face, shoulders, and boobs. Leann then rolled off of Steve, and he pulled Kelly up to his face, licking the female cum off her already delicious skin. The two of them then exchanged a long French kiss before they decided a rest was in order.

Leann, though, thought that they needed to be cleaned up. She went to the bathroom, got a soapy washcloth and towel, and brought them to the living room. She cleaned and dried Kelly completely from boobs to pussy to legs before moving to Steve. Leann then applied more soap to the washcloth and washed him from shoulders to cock, causing another erection to begin to grow. But Steve knew that he was done for a while, and suggested that they all clean up.

They all managed to fit into his shower stall, and none of them hesitated to clean any part of the others. After, they dried each other off, then walked naked into the kitchen for a late evening snack. Since it was still warm outside, Steve suggested "Why don't we get a blanket and go to the back yard for a while?" Kelly quickly retrieved an old blanket, and the three of them stretched out and enjoyed their snack. It was then that Kelly revealed their secret from earlier.

"Daddy, you know when you saw us whispering to each other earlier? Well, Leann and I wanted to ask you a question."

Steve was intrigued, and said "OK, what's on your mind?"

Kelly responded "Since we're both about to graduate, and would be considered adults, and able to make our own decisions, we were wondering if, well, if..."

"Oh, Kelly, just spit it out!" scolded Leann. "She never does this kind of thing well, so I'll do it. Would you mind if I moved in with you two? My parents have always maintained that I should move out when I turn 18, so they won't be a problem. And the sex part is great, don'tcha think? It sounds like the perfect setup to me."

"OK, Leann, take a breath" Steve teased. "I think that you moving in would be a great idea. It's too bad that your parents feel that way, but we have plenty of room, and yes, the sex is great."

Both girls squealed and hugged each other, mashing their boobs against one another's. Steve quickly joined them for a group hug, and they quickly began making plans for the big day.

The day after graduation, Leann moved in with Steve and Kelly. Though each had a separate bedroom, they all knew that they would be sleeping together. Could there be a better arrangement?

Published 
Written by billtenn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments