Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly's First Time - 4

"The three of them start a new life."

4
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It took no time for Leann, Kelly, and Steve to adjust to Leann moving in with the other two. Steve's bedroom was across the hall from the girls' rooms, but nobody bothered closing the doors any more. In fact, Steve even considered removing the doors from the hinges, but that seemed to be going too far.

After graduation from high school, Kelly and Leann both got jobs and immediately began to contribute more to the household than just their bodies, though that was a significant contribution in and of itself. Steve thought to himself "I've would never have dreamed that this could happen to me. Two sexy girls living under the same roof with me, willing to give themselves to me virtually any time I want it."

And that proved to be true even more so for the girls than Steve. On the first evening that Leann was there, they both arrived home before Steve. Leann wasted no time in dispensing with her clothing, and Kelly disrobed right after her. They had strikingly different bodies, with Kelly the larger of the two at 5'5", sporting a 34C chest and 35" assline. Leann, on the other hand, had 32B boobs and a 32" ass, much slimmer than her new housemate.

When Leann saw Kelly naked, she could feel a tingling in her pussy, and reached out to hug her. Kelly was only a little surprised by Leann's aggressiveness, but quickly returned the hug. Leann immediately began to get wet when their boobs mashed against one another, and wetter still when Kelly leaned down slightly to kiss her. They moved to the couch and continued their passionate foreplay.

Leann laid atop Kelly and returned her kiss with a vengeance, opening her mouth and snaking her tongue into Kelly's mouth. Kelly began a tongue dance with her friend, and quickly she could feel her pussy begin to get wet also. Kelly reached between her lithe friend and herself, rubbing lightly over Leann's ass before squeezing both cheeks at the same time. Leann reached between them to begin rubbing Kelly's boobs, squeezing them gently, feeling their firmness, before concentrating on her nipples. This only served to get Kelly's pussy wetter, and she reached down for Leann's pussy.

It took only one stroke with her finger between Leann's lips before Kelly discovered how excited Leann was, as her finger immediately sank between her lips and into her pussy. She began searching for her clit, and upon touching it, Leann's pussy literally dripped some juices onto Kelly's hand. But before she could cum, Leann decided to return the favor to Kelly.

They moved into a 69 position, not saying a word, but understanding the silent language of two lovers who know each other intimately. Leann inserted two fingers of her own into Kelly, slipping them completely into Kelly's pussy, then curling them up in a search for her G-spot. Within seconds, Kelly's breath caught, and her cum flowed out of her pussy and onto Leann's face as she had her first orgasm. Kelly returned the favor by sucking directly on Leann's clit, and seconds later, Leann stiffened and threw her head back as she sprayed Kelly with her own cum.

Kelly caught the cum that she could, but some of it landed on the couch, getting the cushion wet. Then Kelly started moving her fingers in and out of Leann's pussy very rapidly, and soon Leann gasped as another cum took her over, nearly drowning Kelly, soaking her hair and the couch again.

Then Leann dived back into her girlfriend's pussy, and this time, found her G-spot just as she began sucking hard on Kelly's clit. Kelly screamed at the intensity of her orgasm, and her cum flowed from her pussy like rain from a downspout after a pouring storm. Now it was Leann's turn to get soaked, as there was too much cum for her to take in her mouth.

Unbeknownst to the girls, Steve had arrived home during their session, and had watched most of their loving from just a few feet away. Both girls screamed when he said "Man, that was hot!"

"Daddy, you scared us to death!" exclaimed Kelly.

"How did you get in without us hearing you?" asked Leann.

"You two were so wrapped up in each other that I don't think you'd have heard a gunshot" teased Steve. "And look at the mess you've left on the couch." He pretended to scold them, but they knew he was only kidding.

"I'd rather look at your stiff cock, if it's all the same to you." Leann, once again the bolder of the two, wasted no time or words. She reached out to his pants and undid his belt. Slowly she pulled his zipper down, releasing his stiff cock, the began sliding her hand back and forth over it.

When Steve joined the girls on the couch, Leann inserted his cock into her mouth, and began licking up and down the shaft. Kelly decided to let Leann take care of her father this time, while she took care of herself. Leann was the star for now, as she continued to suck Steve's cock. She took most of it into her mouth, while gently playing with his balls at the same. Steve spread his legs wide, giving her total access to his cock and balls.

"Oh God, Leann, that feels soooo good! Keep it up and I'll be cumming soon."

Leann just looked up at Steve, and smiled as she continued to work on his dick. She took long, luxurious mouth strokes while she moved one hand to her cunt and began to finger herself. Leann's pussy was already wet as she stuck two fingers deep inside. She then climbed atop Steve, with her legs on either side of his, and guided his cock straight into her cunt.

His cock easily parted her inner lips as it slid in to the hilt. He began thrusting up into her pussy, eliciting moans from Leann amid her gasping breaths. "Oh, Steve, keep fucking me! Faster, FASTER!" Leann began breathing harder as she matched Steve's movements. Finally, she began shooting her cum, spraying it around his cock, soaking his midsection and thighs as she held his arms in a death grip.

When he felt her begin to relax, Steve increased the speed of his thrusts, feeling his cock hit her cervix. He reached around Leann and gripped her slim ass when, with one final deep thrust, his cock shot its cum into Leann's cunt, four, five, six shots, before he fell back against the couch. He reached up with one hand and began rubbing her nipples, and Leann began moving up and down once more.

They embraced tightly as she took control of the movements.

AspenPeeks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AspenPeeks

Her soaking wet pussy slid easily over his cock, and her clit slammed against his pubic bone again and again. At last, she had another spraying orgasm, and fell forward against his chest as her cunt soaked him once more.

As they recovered, they both noticed Kelly beginning to moan. Her legs were spread as wide as a  gymnast's as she pleasured herself. As they watched, Kelly moved two fingers rapidly in and out of her pussy, while her thumb applied pressure to her clit. With her other hand, she pulled hard on her nipples, which only added to her pleasure. As her breath became more ragged, Kelly let a long moan as she came hard, her juices flowing over her fingers and dripping onto her end of the couch. She couldn't keep her legs apart; the feeling in her pussy was too intense. But when her knees came together, she turned over and stuck her ass toward Steve and Leann, giving them a different view of her pussy as she came a second time. Her cum drained from her cunt and down her inner thighs. When Kelly finally began coming down, Leann licked Kelly's fingers clean, while Steve concentrated on his daughter's pussy and legs, licking and sucking her juices to his heart's content.

They were all three exhausted. After a long day at work, followed by such an intense sex session, they now needed two things: rest and food. They walked into the kitchen to prepare supper, and despite being tired, could not seem to keep their hands off one another. Not much, mind you, just a pinched ass here, a pull on a cock there, a tug on a nipple--you get the picture.

They finished supper, and retired to Steve's bedroom after putting the couch cover in the wash. Leann was the first to speak, with a question for Steve.

"Steve, since Kelly and I both shave our pussy lips, we were wondering if we could shave your cock and balls. You don't have to go completely bald, unless you really want to. Just cock and balls would keep all that hair from getting in our mouths."

Steve pondered this for a moment. He'd never considered this before, but since both girls had shaved, it seemed only fair that he did too. "All right, Leann, I'll shave myself there."

But Kelly jumped in just then. "No, Daddy, we want to shave you! I promise, we'll be very careful, just like when we shave each other."

"OK, you know where the shaving cream is, so go ahead."

"Thank you, Daddy" exclaimed Kelly, and both girls ran out of the room to the bathroom. Steve could hear whispered speech and giggles as they gathered up the necessities. Quickly, they were back in his bedroom.

"Put this towel under you, Steve" directed Leann. "That way the bed won't get wet."

"...at least not from water" said Kelly, and both girls giggled again. Kelly soaked a washcloth with hot water, and wrapped it around his cock and balls. It wasn't so hot that it was painful, and in fact, it felt good. They let the cloth remain on his cock for about a minute, then used a pair of scissors to cut away the excess hair. Steve could see the appearance of his cock begin to change before his eyes, and it excited him to think that two teenagers were doing this to him. His cock began to stiffen and lengthen at the feel of two pairs of female hands fondling it.

Leann got a handful of shaving cream, and spread it over his dick and balls. Next came the razor, and while Kelly held his privates in her hand, Leann began scraping the remaining hair off. True to their word, there were no nicks on his tender skin, and after just a few minutes, he was hairless from his cock to his balls to his ass. They provided a mirror to allow Steve to view their handiwork, and all three agreed that this was much more sexy than all that hair all over the place. Like the girls' hair, there was still a tuft on his pubic bone, but the rest was gone.

Steve stood on his knees, and now the girls seemed much more willing to partake of his most private area, with Leann sucking gently on his balls while Kelly sucked on his cock like a baby on a mother's tit. While Kelly concentrated mostly on the head, Leann began licking past his balls, toward his ass. She slowly dragged her tongue up then back down his crack before returning to his balls. Her saliva acted as a salve to his recently shaved areas.

But Steve wanted in on the action, and pulled Kelly up to stand in front of his face. His tongue snaked into her pussy as his fingers gently twisted her nipples. The stimulation on her cunt soon became too much for her to take standing, so she laid on the bed. They worked into a three-way daisy chain, Steve's mouth on his daughter's pussy, her mouth on Leann's pussy, and Leann's mouth occupied with Steve's newly bald cock.

Kelly reached out with her hands and began squeezing her girlfriend's very sensitive nipples, and in no time, Leann began moaning, taking her mouth off Steve's cock just before she exploded, spraying her cum all over Kelly's face and upper body. Steve began sucking Kelly's clit at the same time, and Kelly pushed her pussy hard into his face as her cum began flowing from her cunt. When Steve saw that they had both had their orgasms, he felt his cum begin its rise toward escape. He shot into Leann's mouth, and though she swallowed the first two shots, she pulled his cock out and jerked him to several more, aiming it at her chest. When he finished, Kelly reached up and spread it over her friend's chest and boobs, licking the rest off her hand.

All three were spent again, and needed a bath. It was too hard for all to sit in the tub at once, so they elected to shower together. Naked bodies, slick with water and soap, rubbed against each other as they cleaned each other off. Finally, as the hot water began to cool, they stepped out and dried each other off.

There had been so much fucking and sucking that all were a little sore, and more than a little tired, so they piled into Kelly's bed this time and spooned each other, with Steve in the middle. All went to sleep feeling satiated in the afterglow of their sex, dreaming about times to come.

Published 
Written by billtenn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments