Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kevin Fucks his Mother's Ass

"Kevin becomes totally perverted..."

8
1 Comment 1
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words


As evening starts to color Mitchell's Plain a pinkish-orange, Kevin lies in his room, checking out his digital camera. As he goes through the photos that he and Jody took a few days ago, a thought suddenly explodes in his mind. Yes, why the hell not?

He jumps up and goes to the kitchen where his mother is busy preparing food. His seventy one year old mother is wearing her pink housecoat. He can see right through the flimsy material of the housecoat. He can see the outline of the half-slip she is wearing. She is so old fashioned, but he likes it, because it makes his cock stiff. Her bra-straps are also visible through the sheer material of the housecoat.

"Mum, let me take some photos of you," he says.

"What? Not now, Kevin, I am busy," she laughs. She is still his mum, but after fucking her that morning, he feel more and more in control when instructing her to do something. He sees himself on an equal basis with her now. She did say that he was her man now, didn't she?

"You can keep on working, just do what I tell you," he says as he starts snapping her as she works, making sure that he gets her with the light from behind, so that her plump silhouette can be seen right thought the housecoat. He also get close ups of the transparent housecoat.

Pity she is wearing the slip, otherwise one would have been able to see her panty, he thinks. But he takes photos of her he considers sexy, even with the housecoat on. After that morning he finds her sexy whether she is dressed or not.

"Stand there mum," he points out a spot near the counter, "and then lift the housecoat up to your tummy."

"What is wrong with your, boy? Isn't it enough for you fuc...uuh, having sex with your old mum? Why do you need to take dirty pictures of me?" She smiles. He can see from the way she is saying it, that she already made her decision to do it, just playing a little hard to get – as is the way of women.

She must really crave this type of sexual attention. And she told him that it was only him and his father who ever made love to her, which means she was never easy. On the other hand it also means she is burning for it.

"Come on, mum."

The gray-haired women gives a sigh of good-natured surrender.

She stands with her plump body near the counter and unbuttons the bottom buttons of the pink housecoat. Then she lifts it up with the slip so that her white legs and bright pink panty are visible to her son with his flashing camera. The flash explodes continuously as Kevin pushes the button of his digital camera as he moves around her old body to get her from every angle.

"Now sit on the chair with the coat pulled up so that the camera can see your panty..."

"Open the top buttons and let us see your bra."

He snaps away as his mother comply, holding the housecoat away at the top, so that he bra covered boobs are shown. Kevin takes enough of these photos.

"Now show us your breast. Don't take the bra off, just flick your boobs out..."

She smiles as she takes her soft boobs out of the bra and let it hang out of the housecoat while she stands near the pot with a huge spoon in her hands.

"Hold the boobs up with your hand and smile towards the camera."

Kevin starts feeling bolder. He is not someone who likes to take chances. But at this moment he feels very daring and he decides to capitalize on the one time in his life that he feels like this.

He opens the back-door. The back-door opens in their enclosed backyard, but that is no guarantee that someone won't see what they are doing, because someone can peek over the vibra-crete or look out their windows, which look out over their yard.

"Kevin, what are you doing?"

He kiss his mum full on the mouth.

"I want you to pull your panty down to your knees mum and stand in the open door."

"You are mad, Kevin, what if someone sees us."

"No one is outside, everybody is inside watching Sewende Laan . Just do it," he orders her.

The old woman looks a little bit unsure, but nonetheless lifts her housecoat up in front of her son, while he snaps away at every move that she makes.

Then she hooks her fingers into the top of her cotton panty and pulls it down to her knees.

"Now hold the housecoat up and smile at the camera," Kevin tells her.

She does this and he takes a series of photos with his mum standing like that right there in their open back-door. Her grayish bush fully visible to the camera.

“ Hold your pussy out towards the camera...like that yes...”

"Now turn around and hold the housecoat up and away from you ass, so I can take a nice photo of you nice plump ass."

"Now hold the cheeks open, so the camera can see your ass-hole, mum...Aah, good."

"Come with me me, mum," he says as he starts leading her out. He stops her when she tries to pull the panty back up again.

"No, Kevin, someone will see us..." she says as he leads her out into their backyard, that is lightly lit by the street lamp.

"Let us take the chance, mum, it is already making my cock stiff," he says as he pushes her out the door, walking slowly, so that she doesn't fall over her panty that is still pulled down to her knees.

He rubs his hand through his mum's cunt. "And you are already getting wet, mum. This IS exciting, heh? I am going to take rude photos of you right here in our yard where there is a possibility that the neighbors can see us. It is that idea that makes you this excited..."

"Now stand there near the footpath and lift up that housecoat," he tells his mother.

He takes a lot of snaps, hoping that the flash is not seen by the neighbors. This is just the chance that he wants to take. His cock feels huge, stiff and uncomfortable inside his pants now.

His mother is standing outside by the back garden footpath with her housecoat that she holds up to her stomach, her pink panty pulled down to the knees, while he takes one photo after the other.

"Hold your pussy open for the camera, mum," he instructs her. "That's good..."

The old woman holds her pinkish slit open a little longer and he says, "Wow, that looks so good...I am sure you are well rested by now since this morning...and you are so wet..."

He takes her back to the back-door. It is darker here than in the rest of the backyard, which is only lit by the faint orange street-light.

He sits on the bench and pulls down his pants completely as his engorged cock jumps out.

"No, Kevin. I told you you can fuck me as much as you want, but not outside, for god's sake." she exclaims as she let die coat falls over her naked ass.

He pulls her to him.

"Come, mum. Come sit here on my lap," he positions the 71 year old woman over his upstanding, very horny cock. "Pull the panty to your ankle and hold up the coat. There your are. Now position that pussy over my cock."

She is a bit reluctant, but he knows that he woke up all her sexual feelings that morning and it won't be easy for her to say no to any fuck session - even one as dangerous as this where the whole neighborhood will be able to see what they are doing. All that needs to happen is for one person to take a inadvertent peek over their fence and their incest will be known to everyone.

Alluna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alluna

It won't only be the ridicule, it is also the fact that this will be front page news in all the newspaper, with everybody knowing in detail how he and his mother fucked... and also going straight to jail.

He can feel that the excitement of the photo session outside, where there is a possibility that the whole neighborhood could see her, made her just as horny and very wet. His mother sure missed fucking all these years, that is why he is going to fuck her as much as possible to make up for it. He will have to have sex with her to make up for those twenty years that she didn't have sex.

Yes, it is a hard job, but someone has got to do it.

"God, Kevin, you are crazy,” she pants as she moves her pussy over his cock.

He feels the nice warm heat of her wet vagina sliding down his cock, making him even more stiffer than what he already is.

"Now start moving that sweet pussy nicely over my cock, mum," he whispers hotly in her ear as he lightly kiss her neck, his arms tightly around her.

The old woman starts moving up and down and with a swirling motion on his cock, while at the same time holding her dress up.

"Oh, God, Kevin... it feels so good... we mustn't make a noise... they will hear... if someone looks over that fence now, they will see us and everyone will know that we fuck... Oh, god, I can't stop... it is soooooo good...Oh, oh, oh, oh..." she tries to make her moaning as soft as possible, but he can hear it is difficult with the hot emotions and sensations running through her body.

Kevin holds onto her old hips and just push his cock as deep up into her as he can.

God this is so fuckin' perverted. Fucking your age old mother outside where there is a possibility that the whole fuckin' world can see you.

"Oh, mum..." he groans softly in her ear. "I love you so much. Move that sweet cunt faster on my cock...ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..."

She moves her soft wide hips faster and with a stronger motion over his dick as she breathes like a cow in heat. He thinks that she is so fucken horny now, that she is not even thinking about the neighbors anymore.

A light wind starts blowing over them as they fuck in their backyard...

He hears the tune of Sewende Laan playing on the neighboring TV's which means it is ending and that people will soon be up and about.

With the pleasure eating into him like hot lead, he lifts his mother up from him. He positions her so that she is bend over, with her hands on the bench and her huge round ass towards him. Her panty still hooked around one ankle.

"No, darling...what are you doing?" she asks him, but obeys everything he makes her do.

"Just relax, mum... you will enjoy it." He pulls her huge ass cheeks apart until he sees the puckered little rose-bud. He wets his finger with saliva and smears it over the little ass-hole.

Then he further wets his finger with his mothers own cunt juices, that are dripping from her. He smears the wet fluids into the ass-hole making it smooth and ready.

His upstanding cock is also still shiny with the juices from her pussy.

He gently let his forefinger goes into his mother's ass-hole, slightly moving it in and out of the little very tight rosebud. In and out, moving it into her ass-hole bit by bit.

“ Oh, god, Kevin... that feels so good...what are you doing to me?” she asks as her huge, round ass and hips automatically begins moving in time with his in and out moving digit.

"Rub your own pussy, mum, rub it good..." he whispers hoarsely as the thoughts of his perverted actions makes him dizzy in his head. He can't hold it in anymore.

This isn't sex anymore, this is pure perversion. Fucking your own mother in her ass, outside where anybody – who wants to look - can see you.

He positions his thick cock head in front of her little asshole as he holds her huge ass cheeks apart. She is now rubbing her old pussy, faster and faster, while her big hips moves up and down in anticipation of his cock in her ass.

He looks around to see if the neighbors are not watching them doing this absolutely perverted stuff. It is dark in the yard and no one is peeking over the fence.

"No, baby... no... uuh... uuh... it won't fit..." she says out of breath as her hand desperately rub her own cunt.

He slowly pushes his huge cock head feeling the little rosebud of his mother anus nearly bursting with the pressure as it opens up. He keeps on pushing. The hard work has a pay off. As his thick shaft sinks away into the old anus he feels the burning heat on the inside. Much, much hotter than the cunt.

AAAAAH...AAAAH...GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME...” she pants, totally out of breath.

This is what hell must feel like, he thinks to himself. The same place that mum and me is going to burn after all these unnatural things we are doing. But we are not there yet, so we can go on sinning... god...

With his cock fully inserted he starts fucking his mum in the ass.

"God, mum...can you believe this... I am fucking you in the ass... I am fucking my own mother in her ass-hole... oh god, oh god, oh god..."

"yes, yes... Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes... Fuck my ass, god fuck my ass... it feels so fucken good...fuck my ass, Kevi...fuck... fuck..."

The sensations run through his back like electricity. His mother's ass are so fucken hot on the inside. And tight... fucken tight. It feels like a huge fist opening and closing on his in and out moving rod. He knows he won't last long. He holds for dear life onto the fat rolls of her bucking hips as he moves in and out of the burning tight ass-hole of his own mother.

He can already feel the express train moving through his tubes.

And once again, he knows he is not going to pull out.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming in your fucking ass!" he shouts in her ear, now really hoping that no one is hearing them.

His cock starts to rock as streams and streams of white hot seed spurts from his cock-slit into his mum's warm ass-hole. She just buck backwards to take him as deep as possible, while she rubs her own pussy like crazy.

His thick sperm must be sitting like sticky grease on the inside of his own mum's ass. How perverted can one get.

And he was still going to do this for years and years to come. God.

When Kevin takes his cock out, he opens his mum's ass cheeks to see how his sperm drips out of the little rose bud, that is now red and very wet. Looking at that he just knew he was going to fuck her ass a lot. Only problem was it makes him cum very quickly.

She let the house coat fall over her naked ass and starts going into the house, while she says.

"That was so fucking good, but I will never allow you to fuck me outside again. What will we do if someone sees us?"

Kevin just laughs.

"I know you enjoyed it. The suspense of someone seeing us, made it more enjoyable for both of us. You are a great lover mum." he puts his around around her and kiss her lightly on her cheek as they walk into their kitchen and close the door behind them.

Published 
Written by BakerMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments