Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitten's Anniversary present

"My kitten gives me a great present for our anniversary"

3
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
11.6k words 11.6k words
I pulled into the drive way of my house and parked the car. Now my house is a nice little town house that I had first purchased when I moved into the city for my teaching job. I usually don't need much space and was actually fine with the apartments and dorms I had lived in, but I had bought a bigger house because I knew that at some point in time I would want to start a family.

And start one I did when I met my wife Diana and we started dating, well I should say when she grabbed me by the shirt collar and pulled me off to go on a date with her. Now I'm not bad looking I'm a respectable 5' 11" and have a bit of lean muscle on me, My face is ok, my wife says my glasses and goatee make me look intelligent and respectable but I still can't see it. I'm also really good at making friends and talking to people, but I have never had much of a habit of asking girls out seeing as I usually assumed they were just being nice.

This is what held me back from asking Diana out and why she was the one dragging me off to the dates. We had met when her case had brought her to my college and I had ended up helping her on it, though that whole thing is a story for another time. Any ways we had found that we both had similar sets of humor and were interested in the same thing so we quickly became friends. But even though I had dreamed of asking her out I never got up the courage to do it. 

I mean my wife is beautiful, 5' 10" with long blond hair and tan skin, and the fact that she carries a gun and can kick ass makes her all that much hotter. So I never got up the courage to ask her out, so one day I was teaching my class about the connection between ancient middle eastern countries and the Mediterranean I got a call on the intercom telling me I had a visitor.

Before I could even get up my door was slammed opened and in came my Diana wearing a pair of really tight jeans and a low cut shirt under a black leather jacket, though with the legs and breasts she has everything always looks tight in all the right places, though I may be just the smallest bit biased. In she came her boots thumping on the ground and her beautiful face giving me the same look she does to suspects when she is annoyed.

"You and me have to talk" she said, her voice leaving no doubt that it was a command. Grabbing my shirt she started pulling me out of the room before turning around and looking at my students "Class dismissed" she said and dragged me out of my room and down the hall. 

Now I'm not a wimp and I exercise but with the grip she had on my arm and the look she had given me I knew better than to argue. I tried to talk to her but no matter what I said I didn't get a response so instead I allowed her to lead me out of the building and around to the back of the school where she had parked her own personal car.

Getting to the car Diana stopped so suddenly that I about ran into her back but I was able to stop myself just in time before sending us both to the ground in an embarrassing position. 

I had barely got the question "What wrong?" out of my mouth before she whipped around and grabbed my face bringing me in for a soul searing kiss. Before I could even properly come to grips that this beautiful woman was kissing me she pulled back and just stared at my surprised face and chuckled.

"You're can be an idiot sometimes you know that?" she said, her long arms wrapped around my neck and she pressed her body up against mine. I love the way it feels when our bodies press together it's like they were made just for each other but I'm getting ahead of myself.

"I know but why am I an Idiot now?" I asked.

"Because most men don't go so long without asking out the woman they are in love with." She said smirking.

"I'm going to kill her; they're going to have to find someone else to do her autopsy because their ME is going to be the one on the table." The person I was talking about and I really had no intention of killing, was a friend from college named Sue Jobi and was the one who had actually told me of the job in the city after hearing some of her interns talking about it. She was also someone I met up with frequently and confided in, I mean who is better at keeping secrets than the speaker for the dead.

Diana just laughed at my rant and leaned in to kiss me again, ohh did I mention that she has the most beautiful laugh and that I could go on kissing those luscious lips of her all day. Like I said I'm Biased. So we started dating, which truthfully wasn't that much different than what we had always been doing except now our nights ended in sex. I had started calling Diana kitten when we first started dating since like a cat she was the one who chose me instead of the other way around, but once we started experimenting I found out another reason to call her kitten.

Diana is beautiful and confident and can be sexy as hell when she wants to be, but in bed she's my kitten, my beautiful little kitten that will do anything her master asks and is always hungry for more of her master's cream. This had surprised me when she had first came out about likening that kind of role play but I wanted to and still will do anything to please her.

We had been dating for a couple of months when by happy accident we found out that she was pregnant. While this was a surprise this hadn't bothered either of us since we had been planning on getting married soon anyways since we had already known each other for two and a half years.

What was hard though was the pregnancy its self and after it about killing her the doctor said that it would be too dangerous for her to have another child. But luckily Kara, our beautiful little blond haired baby was perfectly happy and healthy.

Kara has been the love of our lives for the past eighteen years. She is as tough and strong as her mother and as kind and caring as her father, and she is more intelligent than either of us put together. She has also luckily gotten her mother's looks; Kara stands at 5' 8" and has beautiful long golden legs, large D-cup breasts, and an amazing face with a cute little smile and beautiful brown eyes surrounded by rich red hair.

It always amazes me that I have yet to have to chase boys away from her with a stick but for some reason she would rather stay home with me or her mother and read or play video games.

So when I got out of the car I was wondering why none of the lights were on in the house, It was a rule that if we were home the lights would stay on. It wasn't that any of us were afraid of the dark or that I didn't want to trip over stuff but because I remember how when I had to move as a child it seemed like no one lived in our new house from the outside because none of the lights ever shined. And I wanted this house to fill lived in and like a home.

At first I wondered if my girls had went somewhere since I was home earlier than I had been planning, but the PTA meeting got cut short when the head of the meeting had to run to the OR and deal with the aftermath of a tractor trailer collision.

So I had rushed home (as much as the speed limit allowed, it would suck if the captain had to come get her own husband out of jail for speeding) and was going to see if the girls wanted to go out and eat tonight.

But the cars were in the garage so I opened the front door and looked around inside, all of the rooms were dark. "Diana, Kara, I'm Home" I hollered but didn't get any answers from the darkened rooms. I came in more and shut the door behind me.

"Kitten are you here?" I hollered again calling Diana by her pet name. I still didn't get an answer but I did hear noise coming from upstairs. 

Curious I slowly made my way up the stairs trying to avoid any of the panels that were loose and might squeak and got to the top. I saw light coming from what looked like Kara's room down the hall so I started walking to it. 

I hadn't gotten far before I heard what sounded like moans of pleasure, trying to stay as quiet as I could I crept towards the door. If Kara was having sex I would be more irritated with her doing it with someone I hadn't met yet (or her mother hadn't done a back ground check on. What you can never be too careful) and sneaking behind me and her mother's back than the fact that she was having sex.

When I got to the room I saw that her door was cracked enough for me to see inside and that was what had been making the light. When I peeked into the room, wanting to see what was going on before I barged in my heart stopped, my mouth fell to the floor and my pants got insanely tight. I had been expecting to see my beautiful Kara riding the cock of some biker punk or pimply faced CompSci major; instead she had her soft hands wrapped around a large strap on dildo that my wife was wearing.

"Umm just like that baby girl" moan my wife showing off her dominate side as she laid there naked except for the double sided strap on she that my daughter was gently jerking off..

"Am I making you feel good mommy" asked my baby girl in the cutest voice I had ever heard. Unlike her mother she was still partially dressed. Her large bosom was straining against one of my many shirts she had stolen and claimed as her own and her cute little butt was peeking out from under it concealed by a thin piece of lace.

"Yes baby, suck on mommy's cock just like I have been showing you." Encouraged my wife, I could just stand there and watch as my beautiful daughter went down on my wife, her cute pink lips wrapping around the plastic shaft of the dildo. 

She bobbed her head up and down the shaft stopping occasionally to kiss or lick at the shaft or run her tongue around the head. After a minute Kara stopped what she was doing and looked up at her mother and asked a question that floored me for the second time that evening. 

"Am I doing a good job momma, do you think daddy will be pleased with his present in the morning" she asked. I put my back against the wall to steady myself and thought for a second. Tomorrow was our anniversary, I had gotten all three of us tickets to go to Hawaii for a long weekend, but was this what I was getting? A blowjob from my beautiful daughter? I thought again, Kara and I have always had a great relationship and she has always been a daddy's girl wanting to stay home and hang out with me watching movies or playing or doing nothing. 

But I had never thought of her having these feeling for me, one time I asked her why she spent so much time with me and her mom and she said that most of the kids in her school were idiots who she couldn't have a real conversation with so she instead stayed with us.

That's not to say she wasn't active. Kara had been on the honor roll every year in a lot of the school clubs but she still always wanted to hang out with me. Once I got to thinking I started to take a closer look and think about all the times she had hugged me or snuggled up to I on the couch and it seemed like she was trying to press her whole body against mine.

Or the way she would always want to show me her new clothes, espicaly any lingerie and then laugh and give me a kiss that was dangerously close to going past what daughters usually gave to their fathers.

Eventfully I started to remember how for the last few months both of my girls had been disappearing and spending even more time together and how they would both talk in hushed whispers or smile at me like they knew something I didn't. I had just assumed it was standard girl stuff and thought nothing of it but now I wondered if they hadn't been planning this for a while.

After convincing myself to not pass out and getting my breathing under control I turned back around and looked in the door. Kara was now straddling Diana and her tight shirt had come off revealing her perky breasts and cute little pink nipples to the world.

Diana was sitting up and lovingly running her hands over Kara's breasts as the two slowly kissed, their lips and tongues sliding over each other as they let out little moans of pleasure. I stood there with my cock ready to burst as I watched the two most beautiful women in the world make out, their lips kissing and sucking at the others or running over their necks as their hands played with each other's breasts.

"Mmm momma yes I love you" said my little girl her head thrown back in a vision of ecstasy as my wife leaned forward and took one of Kara's hardened nipples in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Momma I can't wait till I give daddy his present in the morning" I saw Diana slide her long slender fingers down Kara's flat stomach and start to rub the outside of her small shaven pussy, as she slid her fingers deeper into Kara she let out another moan. 

"Ohh yes I love the feeling of your fingers momma, I can't wait to feel daddy's cock in side of me to. I want to be daddy's little kitten slut like momma and be filled with daddy's special cream." Moaned Kara grinding her pussy against Diana's fingers, even from this distance I could see how beautiful my daughter's body was.

The cute little petals of her pussy were dripping with her juices and her tight little ass was wriggling around on top of my wife's body as the two met for another kiss.

I continued watching as my beautiful Kara came all over her mother's hand, her scream of ecstasy being swallowed up in a kiss from Diana. After the orgasm passed Kara lay down beside her mother curling up against her like she usually does when she lays with one of us when we all watch a movie in the master bed room. (That family pastime got started as a way to distract Kara from the thunderstorms and harsh wind when she was little)

"Do you think daddy will like his present?" asked Kara as my wife ran her fingers though Kara's hair. I must have made some noise or Diana must have seen me somehow as she looked right at where I was standing and got a large smile on her face before looking down at Kara and kissing her on the head. 

"I'm sure he will love your present, now as much as I would love to lay here with my baby girl and bask in the afterglow we need to get ready for when your dad gets home."

I took this as my cue and quickly but quietly went back down stairs and got in my car. I sat there for a second thinking about all that I had just seen. I loved both of my girls so much, its cliché but they really are my whole entire world and I don't know what I would do without either of them. But I had never thought of my Kara that way.

Now I knew that was a lie, Kara was beautiful and funny and sweet and smart and one of the most amazing things was she didn't see herself that way. She saw herself as just a regular girl who loved spending time on the computer or with her dad, she didn't see how incredibly sexy and desirable she was to everyone else.

And I have to admit it has caused me to get hard a lot having to watch her walk around in her yoga pants or bathing suit or worst of all noting but one of my tee shirts and a pair of panties. If it wasn't for having my own little 'kitten slut' as Kara described her who is more than happy to act as my own personal cum dumpster when I'm feeling horny I would have had to take a ton of cold showers.

As I sat there I thought about it, I know I would never be able to do something to hurt Kara or her mother but I also knew that I loved Kara in every meaning of the word just like I did her mother. Eventually I made up my mind,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by erokage37
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors