Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laid Back

"Kevin just wants to get laid and his aggressive sister just wants a practice dummy."

22
3 Comments 3
16.3k Views 16.3k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Kevin was in his final year of high school and facing college with the prospect of leaving high school a virgin. This he considered to be entirely his own fault due a combination of not being particularly outgoing and confident around girls his own age and not knowing how to market his best selling feature.

He'd managed to get blow jobs from two separate girls on two separate occasions, but he hadn't managed to parlay that into a relationship with either girl or even follow-up blow jobs. He'd hoped the blow jobs would at least drum up a little interest in him once it got around how well-endowed he was, but the lack of further offers remained stubbornly non-forthcoming.

He had not even known he had anything to be particularly grateful for until he had joined the varsity soccer team in his junior year. Unlike JV, which only practiced after school, varsity practiced in the morning before classes a couple times a week, necessitating showering in the locker room before school started. He eventually got tired of the sniggers and after asking what was so fucking funny, his teammates admitted they were kind of in awe of his cock and then even more in awe when he admitted he was nearly ten inches when hard. After that they even nicknamed him KC for king cock and would frequently and loudly greet him in the halls with it, but, again even this blatant advertising didn't seem to get him the easy sex acts he was hoping to receive. 

For the most part the nickname seemed to amount to not much more beyond sniggering from the female classmates who knew what the initials were about. This distressed him because he was pretty sure he was at least reasonably handsome compared to his peers. He was tall, well over six feet, and in thin, lean shape with muscular thighs and calves from all the running he did with soccer. He had dark brown hair and eyes with slightly narrow, vulpine face that gave him an amused, roguish look. He'd also thought his looks had improved markedly once the acne from his earlier years of high school had disappeared dramatically the previous summer, after working several days a week over vacation in the sun with a landscaping company. None the less, he still wasn't seeming to attract much interest.

Part of the problem was Kevin's laid back and reticent demeanor. He had the goods as far as brains, body, and cock, but didn't apply himself very much to anything besides soccer, and even there he coasted on natural talent to a strong degree. Generally, he was content to do the bare minimum and stay in the background most of the time. He could get by with B's doing nothing in school but the homework, and get an infrequent BJ from girls by showing up at a party with his teammates, but he couldn't shrug off the lethargy to do more most of the time. He felt about his cock like characters in a movie who'd stolen a bunch of gold or artwork--he had something valuable but no way to move it. 

His attitude, though he'd deny it, came from living in a home dominated by strong females. His mother and father had divorced about five years before and he'd lived with his mother and sisters since. Not that his father had been around much before. He was a international tax lawyer and spent much of his time on trips, sometimes being away for weeks or months at a time depending on the case he was working on.

The divorce had come about after his father's one credit card had mistakenly sent a paper bill to the house which his mother had opened. Noticing three different charges to the same odd business totaling over $4000 while he was in Germany the previous month, she had done some quick research and determined it to be an upscale escort service. There was no fight as far as Kevin knew. He just returned from school one day and his mother told him flatly his father had moved out and would not be moving back in. Kevin only knew the reason for the divorce after his father had left a copy of the divorce complaint out on his desk in his new condo.  

Since then he'd lived with his mother, Allison, older sister, Ellie, who was now away at her sophomore year of college, and younger sister Evie, who was a sophomore in the same private school as Kevin. He and his siblings would spend a weekend night or two at their father's condo every couple months at first, and more recently at his father's fiancée’s townhouse with him, Laura, and daughter Lily, who was 16 like Evie, and thus seemed pre-programmed to hate her.

The ostensible reason for this was to bond as a family, though Kevin had his doubts that seeing people once every two months to eat take out and watch a movie on TV was a very effective way of doing this. 

His mother, with her own successful career that she threw herself even further into as a result of the divorce, generally seemed indifferent to her children. Her main monitoring came from blocking virtually everything of interest on the Internet on their home computers partially because she seemed to believe it was the main source of trouble for modern children and partially because it was related to her area of expertise at work, making it easier for her to implement and then check out of parenting. This was part of the reason Kevin hadn't understood how well-endowed he was, since, unlike his friends, he couldn't hop on the Internet to look at porn whenever he felt like it.

His sisters, meanwhile, treated him with what might generously be called contempt. At first it was just Ellie, who despite being generally demure and sweet to everyone else, seemed to loath him and took every opportunity to mock him in private, and if she had friends around to humiliate as an ugly idiot. Evie, who, ever since realizing she was cute at a young age, had been a much nastier piece of work. She had picked up on her big sister's attitude to be cruel to him at any opportunity she got and even basic interaction with her was an unbearable barrage of vitriol. 

Arguing with either of them was a losing proposition so he had just taken to receding and tuning out the constant verbal abuse from them. Thankfully with Ellie gone at college and Evie so popular and unsupervised that she basically just came home to change, he usually had the house to himself.

Late on a Friday night at the end of September he found himself alone in the basement TV room flicking through channels. His mother was asleep and his sister was out who knew where. He'd hung out with some buddies earlier, doing basically the same thing, watching TV in a basement lamenting that there was nothing to do.

He heard the outside door to the laundry room next door close and tensed himself up but didn't turn around. He was stretched across the couch and didn't hear his sister pad softly up behind him on the carpet and throw herself down across his legs after leaping over the back of the couch. He angrily wiggled his legs but she just laughed and continued to sit.

It had been an unusually warm September and she was wearing tight jean shorts that barely covered her thighs, complicated looking sandals that had brown leather straps all the way up her calves, and a dark green tank top with her dark blue bra straps clearly visible.

She took after his mother and had sandy blonde hair down to her mid-back, grayish blue eyes, high cheek bones that set the outside corners of her eyes up at a slightly cat-like angle, and skin that he found distressingly clear considering the acne he'd suffered his first years of high school. She also took after his mother's bust and had developed impressive breasts over the past two years, which had made her act even more insufferable as she realized she was no longer just girlishly cute but womanly gorgeous.

Kevin tried to pay attention to the movie he hadn't really been watching to begin with when she'd entered, but found it even more difficult to concentrate with her weight pressing against his legs. They sat in silence for a while, which was unusual for her as by now she always would have mentioned what a loser he was for sitting here alone on a Friday night. He noticed her one hand stroking the couch like it was a pet instead of worn microfiber that had been relegated to the basement after their mother had last renovated the upstairs living room.

He knew he'd regret it but asked, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Evie turned and smiled at him. "Mmm? Nothing!"

He knew there certainly was since her normal response would've started with fuck you. "You drunk?"

"No, no. Just took a little X. Half a tab. And maybe one gin and tonic. Just feeling loosey," she responded, still stupidly smiling.

"Yeah, which one of your asshole friends gave you that?"

"Just someone from the lacrosse team."

"Like I said, asshole."

He felt her stiffen up against his legs. "Well, yeah, fuck you. Just jealous I was out partying and you weren't."

"Whatever."

"Just jealous. I got X and some drinks and had guys grinding their hard-ons against my ass while I was dancing. You'd get an elbow to the face if you tried that with a girl."

"Trust me. Any girl would be pleasantly surprised if I did that to them." She huffed out air incredulously from her nose at his response and fell silent. They went back to pretending to watch the movie. It segued to a sex scene, only topless nudity, but nice. He wanted her off him and out of the room more than ever and noticed her stroking of the couch had resumed more intently.

"She has nice tits. Not as nice as mine though." Evie's hand left the couch and seemed to involuntary move up to her breasts which she stroked a couple of times. Out of the corner of his eye in the flickering light of the TV he could see her nipples were hard even through her bra and shirt. He kicked his legs again, hoping to dislodge her but she didn't seem to notice. "Do you think she's hot?" He didn't respond. 

"I bet you do!" she yelped and suddenly lunged at his crotch with one hand. "Oh my god! My brother has a hard on while I'm sitting on him!" She made as if to scramble off him but instead put her legs to either side of him and rested her ass on his knees before grabbing his crotch again and sliding her hand down the length of his semi-erection where it was pressed up against his leg under his jeans. Her eyes widened slightly, "Oh my god, you weren't joking about a surprise," she giggled.

"Get off me, you pervert." He wanted to buck his legs to throw her off, but thought the motion would only make his erection more noticeable since her hand was still on his cock.

She shimmied up his legs a little more so she was on his lower thighs, her hand painfully clutching at his cock to use as leverage in her movement. She placed her other hand on his thigh and as she did so she leaned forward so he could see her breasts pushed together in front of him, the low cut tank top concealing the nipples by only an inch or two. The sight made his cock harden further and spasm involuntarily under her hand. 

"Show it to me," she hissed. Her hand began rubbing up and down the length of his cock. "I'll tell my friends. I can say I walked in while you were getting out of the shower by mistake. There's a few that'll be very interested in a log like this. You might even get some underclass pussy."

He was frozen. He knew his little sister was a bitch but didn't know she was quite this sadistic. She took his agape silence the wrong way and, still clutching his cock, brought her other hand up, unzipped his jeans and slipped her hand into her pants. The flesh of her hand on his bare cock was hot and he suddenly realized he could feel the heat emanating from her crotch on his legs. He suddenly remembered the X.

"Stop! You're fucking high," he angrily muttered.

"Pfft. Only a little." She painfully yanked his now fully erect cock upright, bending it in the tight confines of his jeans, and pulled it though the zipper and then unbuttoned them so she could bring it fully out. "Wow wow!" she exclaimed, now seeing the full uncut near-ten inches standing between them.

"We're going to get in trouble! I'm gonna get in trouble!" He tried to wriggle backwards on the couch but she squeezed his dick painfully.

"Pfft. No one would believe that you had the fucking nerve to touch me." She began moving her hand up and down the shaft of his cock, causing the foreskin to recede and then rise over the head. She had clearly had some practice at doing it as she almost immediately fell into a practiced rhythm. He felt paralyzed with how good it felt. As she rubbed up and down his tip and foreskin began to get wet with pre-cum. She slid her hand all the way up the shaft to the tip, getting some of the glistening pre-cum on her thumb. She let go and popped the thumb into her mouth, seeming to realize what she had done only when her lips had wrapped around the thumb.

"Whoops! Force of habit," she said comically moving her eyebrows up and down.

The sight of his bitch little sister sucking his pre-cum off her thumb simultaneously disgusted him and made a shudder run through his stomach into his perineum. He decided he had to stop this. Who knew what she would do once the fog of the X wore away. He tried to buck her off which was difficult with the way she was resting her weight fully on his thighs and how his torso was sunk into the overly stuffed couch. She grabbed back onto his cock like it was the pommel of a saddle and laughed. He bucked again with more force and this time caused them both to tumble over the side of the couch. Evie landed on her back on the plush rug and he landed on top of her. Because of their positioning on the couch as he came down his cock landed with a resounding slap sound right between her breasts. 

Her mouth opened wide in shock and he thought he'd finally broken through to her but then she grinned and laughed. "Oh, big brother, why didn't you just tell me that you wanted to fuck my tits?" 

"What? No!" She ignored his protestations and propped herself up on her elbows, his cock still between her tits, hunched her shoulders forward so that the dick was cradled between her young breasts and began wiggling them up and down. His hips seemed to react on their own so that they thrust forward, deeper between her tits, and pleasurably rolled back the foreskin against her burning skin, leaving a trail of pre-cum in her cleavage.

He wanted to stop but was entranced by the pleasure coming from his cock and the look on his sister's face directly under his was a mix of dreaminess, lust, and spite. With each thrust up her breasts, her now lipstick smeared mouth opened into a lascivious O as though expecting him to thrust all the way up to her mouth. She was much shorter than him and at this angle it would've only taken a few more inches to reach the inviting warm hole of her mouth. With her heavy breathing each time he thrust towards her he could feel her hot breath on the tip of his cock.

He forced himself to look away from her face but was unable to stop the compelled motion of his hips. There was a commercial for a countertop jerky maker. It's soothing inanity dulled him for a second and finally was about to stop when he heard his sister spit. Looking down he saw a milky string of saliva from his sister lips to the tip of his cock, she squeezed her breasts tighter so that the saliva slid down the sides of his cock lubricating her tits.

"That's what you get for not paying attention to me when I'm helping you out with such a nice titty fuck." 

Evie's slutty talk snapped him back to reality and what he was doing and he tried to stand up. As he did so she yanked on his boxers, pulling them down hard with his jeans to about his knees. When he tried to awkwardly lift one foot over without kicking her in the face her so he could step away he stumbled and fell face first into the couch. He scrambled back around and tried to pull his pants up but she was already between his legs and before he could protest she had his dick in his mouth.

He tried to pull back but she clamped down threateningly with her teeth and he could feel the slightly rough tip of her tongue probe underneath his foreskin to lick at the pre-cum of his cock head. He heard a slight moan escape from him as her mouth explored his cock but his mind frantically raced to think of an escape. At this rate he'd have to knock her all the way to the ground to get away.

She seemed to read his mind and she pulled his dick out of her mouth. He noticed a smudge of her coral red lipstick on...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Wellhunggent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments