Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura’s Awakening: Chapter One

28
4 Comments 4
8.5k Views 8.5k
835 words 835 words
My mom is my best friend in the whole world. We could tell each other anything. She knew what boys I liked. She knew that at that moment I was totally head over heals in love with Todd. Every time I saw him I got wet. He was the boy I was going to lose my virginity too. I was so excited to share this news with my mom. Other mom's would have freaked as their daughters told them of their plan to have sex for the first time. My mom hugged me. That night she took me shopping for outfits that would drive Todd wild, also for lingerie that would drive Todd crazy. She even promised to get us a hotel room, so we'd have utter privacy.

That night as I was trying on my outfits, I stared in the mirror fantasizing about Todd's reaction as he saw hot I looked in my new skirt. My pussy started dripping. My hand went down my panties. I started rubbing thinking about Todd. I lost myself in the moment. Nothing else mattered. Just as I was about to cum I saw my mom enter the room. I freaked. I tried to hide what I was doing. My mom simply said, "don't stop on my account." While we were best friends and could talk about anything it still weirded me out that she walked in on me playing with my pussy. My mom sat on the side of my bed, she told me to come sit next to her. I did. She told me that I shouldn't be embarrassed when someone sees me playing with my pussy. She ten told me that I looked so beautiful as I was about to cum. She then put her hand between my legs and said that I was ringing wet. She started rubbing my pussy. Within seconds I went from being weirded out to being in ecstasy. I started kissing my mom passionately. Our tongues touched. My hands went down her pants and started playing with her wet pussy.

After a few minutes she took off her clothes. Spread open my legs and started licking my pussy. I was in heaven. My mom then told me that I was being selfish and should please her too. Before I could say, "I have no idea how to eat pussy" her pussy met my face and instinctively I started licking. I guess I was doing something right because my mom was loudly moaning.

I was lost in the moment that I didn't hear daddy come into the room.

12inchHorsyCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
12inchHorsyCock

I don't know how long he was there watching us. He made himself known by saying, "what's going on here?"

My mom told him to take off his clothes and join us.

I was scared. As I saw my daddy take off his clothes I could feel my pussy getting wetter. His cock was huge. So much bigger than Carrie’s older brother, who we used to spy on all the time. My mom asked me if I ever touched a cock before. I shook my head no. She put daddy's throbbing cock into my hands. My mom told me to play with it. My hands moved up and down his penis. My mom started kissing my daddy. She then wanted to show me how to suck cock. She took it, put it in her mouth and started sucking. I played with my pussy as I watched her. She then told me to do it, as I sucked my daddy my mom resumed eating my pussy. It felt so good. Minutes later my mom said to my daddy, "her pussy's ready for your cock."

My mom laid me on the bed. She told me it was going to hurt, but only for a second. She gave me a long passionate kiss and then guided dad's huge cock into my tight, wet pussy. Pain quickly turned to pleasure. His cock moved in and out of my pussy. My mom climbed back onto my face. We were all moaning.

After we were done with that position we switched to doggie. My daddy's cock was going so deep into me. I kept on cumming.

I then climbed on top. Daddy's thrusts were driving me crazy.

Once again he had me on my back. I heard him tell my mom that he was going to cum. She told him to cum on me and not in me. He pulled his cock out and sprayed his cum all over me, mom, my bed, stuffed animals and anything that was in his path. We then all laid on my cum soaked bed, kissing and fondling each other until we fell asleep.

The next morning my mom confessed that they planned that in advance. She couldn't allow to lose my virginity to a boy like Todd when I could have a more memorable experience with her and my dad.

None of us knew at that moment what they unleashed in me.
Published 
Written by lauradoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments