Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liaison with a Princess

"Liaison with a Princess and a Twist"

3
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
5.3k words 5.3k words
I had been a member of Lush Stories for not quite one year. I enjoyed writing stories of past sexual experiences and fantasizing about those I'd not had. Being able to express myself and interact with other like minded folks was in some ways relaxing, while also sensually, sexually stimulating. A young woman who went by the screen name of Green Princess was one of the first to friend me online.

Over a period of time, Green Princess and I developed a fairly interactive and sensual friendship. Talking freely about relationships, sexual experiences, wants and desires while also maintaining a separation from our personal identities. The only small bit of information we had shared was our general geographical locations. She was living in either Georgia or Florida and I being in the Washington DC area. We respected each others desire to maintain personal privacy. In that context while we could enjoy each others playful minds at many levels with some pretty hot sexually explicit emails and chat sessions, we knew nothing of each others lives in a real everyday sense.

One day when I logged in to the Lush Stories website, I opened a new email from Green Princess the contents of which surprised and delighted me. She wrote,

“I will be traveling to the Washington DC area to visit my Grandmother and my father. I was wondering if you would be open to a liaison somewhere along the way?”

“Hmm ” I mused with a smile.

Her brief email concluded, “With conditions of course”.

“Conditions?”, I whispered out loud, “This could be very interesting at so many levels!”.

Green Princess was not online at the moment, so I quickly wrote a brief email in response.

“Would be open to a liaison. I can arrange to visit my daughter Katie at Fort Bragg, NC., and find a suitable hotel for a day and time that is convenient”. I paused, then concluded, “Look forward to receiving the conditions”.

I sent the email, logged off and began reviewing hotels online in the Fort Bragg area.

The next morning, coffee in hand, I logged on to the Lush Stories website and saw that Green Princess had replied to my email.

“Great!”, she wrote, “I don't do this often, but we seem to share a common mindset on sex. I thought it might be nice to enjoy a liaison together. My conditions might seem silly, but I want to maintain as much privacy as possible and I think what I have in mind will make it more fun and exciting!”.

I sipped my coffee, smiling, and read on.

“You arrange a hotel for Wednesday, September 19 th near Fort Bragg and I95. I will time my travel to get there around noon. Send an email to my Lush Stories account with the location and room number once you've checked in. I'll receive it on my phone and I'll join you. The conditions for our liaison are: we must be blindfolded at all times, we are not to look at each other at all. When you send me the email, you should put your blindfold on and wait for me to come to the door. We do not speak out loud while we are together except to whisper on arrival and when we depart. When I leave I won't remove my blindfold until I am outside and the door has closed. You remove your blindfold 10 minutes after I leave”.

“Wow”, I thought, “Interesting”.

“I think this could be a fun session for us”, her email concluded, “Looking forward to your reply”.

It took me all of 1 minute to look at the calendar and determine that the date would work for me. I would let my wife know that I was planning on visiting our daughter for a couple of days next week. I wrote a brief email to Katie to let her know I was coming down. Then wrote a reply to Green Princess.

“Conditions accepted. Looking forward to the experience!”, and sent the email.

Tuesday, September 18 th , began with bright blue skies and seasonal temperatures with the overall forecast for the next few days rain free up and down the east coast. Fort Bragg was a good six to seven hour drive from home. I had arranged a hotel for Tuesday and Wednesday night right off the I95 exit. My daughter, Katie, had indicated she wouldn't be available until Wednesday evening and I told her and her mother that I was going to tour some of the Civil War historical sites during the day. At noon on Tuesday, I put my bag into the car and began my trip.

The drive was pleasant and I enjoyed listening to my iTunes along the way. I arrived at the hotel a bit after seven pm, checked in, ate a light dinner then retired to my room to relax. I texted both my wife and Katie to let them know I had arrived safely. I enjoyed a warm shower and sat down to read more in my book before retiring for the night. Eventually I found myself falling asleep. I set my book aside, turned down the sheets, shut off the light and as I drifted off to sleep was thinking delicious thoughts of the next day.

Wednesday morning I awoke around 8 am, showered and went downstairs for breakfast. I returned to the room just before 10 am and logged on to the Lush Stories website. An email from Green Princess was in my inbox, sent at 3am which said,

“En route, see you around 11 to 12”.

I sent an email reply that said briefly,

“Fayetteville, Ramada Inn and Suites, Exit 52A, Room 210. Drive carefully.”

I logged off my account, shut down my computer and placed it on the desk. It was now nearing 10:30 am. I calculated that if she left at the time she sent the email this morning, she could live anywhere from Orlando, FL northward. I opened a bottle of water and took a sip. Reached into my bag and pulled out the blindfold, playing with it briefly in my hands. I lay back on the bed, put the blindfold on securely, smiled and waited.

I didn't have to wait very long.

I heard a light knocking at the door. I arose from the bed, walked to the door, removed the security chain and began to open it. It had only opened a few inches when I heard a whispered voice,

“Stop!”

I felt a strong resistance in the doors movement. She must have had her hand on the door knob and stopped it from opening further.

“Green Princess?” I whispered.

“Bhummed69?” she whispered back.

“Yes” I responded, standing motionless.

“Shhhhh”. She replied, at the same time I felt her hand touch my wrist, travel to my shoulder and lightly touch my face. Apparently to check that my blindfold was securely in place. She grasped my hand and placed it against her face, her blindfold was also in place. I felt resistance in the door ease, stepped back and while she still held my hand in hers, I guided her into the room, closing the door and latching it quietly behind her.

While neither of us could see the other, we became keenly aware of each other with our other senses. The touch of our fingers told me her heart was beating as rapidly as mine. I could hear her breathing, and sensed she was quietly sniffing the air. Perhaps to determine the appropriateness of the room. As she passed by me in the foyer I caught the slight smell of scented soap emanating from her and felt a relaxing pleasantness to it. I smiled when I realized she wore no perfume, which told me she has enjoyed a liaison or two in the past.

“Smart girl”, I thought to myself.

Still holding my hand in hers, I followed her across the room where she came in contact with the bed. I thought I heard a slight pleasant sound in her throat perhaps realizing the bed was King size.

Standing next to the bed, she turned her body toward me and with her free hand she lightly touched my lips and barely perceivable she whispered “Shhhhh”.

Green Princess released my hand and placed her fingers lightly on my forehead. I started to raise my hands to touch her similarly when she grasped my hands and forced them to my side.

A low hushed “Mmmm, mmmm” emanated from her throat as if to say “No, No. Not now”.

I knew then that our experience today was going to be determined by her and on her terms, so I should relax and simply “go with it”.

Her fingers again touched my forehead, ran through my hair and gently felt every portion of my head, my nose, lips and around my neck. My hands remained dangling at my side while she continued her exploration of me. Though we were fully clothed, the sensation of her touch was delightful. I let my mind drift focusing only on her hands as they traveled over my shoulders, my chest to my stomach and around my waist. Tension building within me, I could feel my cock beginning to grow.

She continued exploring across my pants, around my buttocks, my hips and lightly across my crotch where her hand stopped for a moment before continuing. I was sure she could sense the growing bulge there. Her fingers traveled down my legs to my ankles and upon reaching my shoes, she stood up in front of me. She took both my hands and placed them on her forehead which I took as a signal to explore her as she had me.

Her hair felt very soft and I realized was fairly long, perhaps half way down her back. Her face was smooth, her lips full and warm and seemed to be smiling at my fingers touch. My hands traveled over her shoulders, across her blouse and I could sense that while her breasts were full and well rounded they were not overly large. I gently grasped them in both hands and squeezed gently moving my hands over the fabric covering her nipples as I continued my journey toward her tummy. Her blouse stopped an inch or so above her pants which meant there was a slight exposure of skin. I couldn't see anything but the thought of this seemed to heighten my sexual tension further.

My fingers crossed over her belt, and I could feel she was wearing jeans. My palms traveled across her hips, over what felt like a nicely rounded ass and I continued my exploration moving both hands around and down her thighs to her ankles and feet noting she was wearing sandals. I figured her to be just over 5 feet tall, slender and athletic in build maybe 120 to 130 pounds. Perhaps in her early to mid twenties.

I stood up and reached my right hand out to touch her lightly on her cheek. She kissed my fingers then pushed my hands down to my sides again. She reached to my face and pulled me down slightly, brushing my lips with hers, kissing my nose and rubbing her cheek against mine. She quietly and firmly placed her lips against mine, our mouths parted and our tongues danced together. My arms instinctively began to reach for her and she pushed them back to my side again.

“Jeez this is tough” I thought to myself.

After a few moments our lips parted. My cock was standing at full attention. A good size bulge pushing against the zipper in my pants wanting to break free. Her fingers began undoing the buttons in my shirt and when opened to my stomach, she began rubbing my chest with the palms of her hands. They felt wonderful against my skin, warm, no hot as they traveled across my skin and around my chest to my back. She kissed my chest and lightly suckled my nipples one after the other. She pulled my shirt out of my pants, unbuttoning it fully. She reached up and pulled the shirt off dropping it on the floor.

Her hands then unfastened the buckle on my belt, unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them. As she pulled my pants downward she realized by touch that I had no underwear on. My cock popped out straight and strong. My pants fell to the floor, I stepped out of them and she moved them off to the side. She slid my shoes off and I stood naked as a jay bird, with a hard on in front of Green Princess.

We couldn't see each other and it was only by touch she found my pulsating erect cock. Grasping it with both hands, she began slowly stroking my shaft with one hand and rubbing my balls with the other. A low moan escaped my lips as the hotness of her hands embraced my cock. With each stroke of her hands, sexual tension in my body was building quickly. This was heightened all the more when I felt her kneel in front me and her lips began kissing and caressing the mushroom shaped head of my shaft.

“Aaaahhhhh”, I whispered.

Rhythmically she suckled and licked just the head, slowly moving one hand back and forth along my shaft. Continuing to rub my balls with her other hand. I could feel pulsations beginning deep down inside me which she must have sensed or tasted.

Suddenly she gripped my hips with both hands, embraced my shaft tightly with her lips and pulling my body toward her she took my cock fully into her mouth. Her tongue darted and danced along its length. Wonderful moist sounds filled the air while she orally blew my mind. I had no control at all. My body was responding rapidly, my juices began flowing, and before I knew it, my cock was pulsating, sperm gushing into Green Princess's hot moist mouth.

“Aaahhh... Ooohh...” I moaned in a loud whisper.

She never missed a beat. I could feel her, hear her sucking and swallowing all the sperm I could give her. Stroke after stroke she worked, lightly humming in a pleasant tone, she seemed to enjoy each and every drop of my seed that my body could spit out.

Green Princess slowed her sucking as my cock began to soften. When she knew that I was done, she finished licking my limp member clean then stood up in front of me. She pulled my head down slightly and began kissing me full on the lips. This time, she placed my hands on her shoulders indicating it was my turn to undress her.

We continued kissing, our tongues dancing hotly together, my fingers reached around her back and unbuttoned her blouse quickly dropping it to the floor. I could feel that she was not wearing a bra. I stroked my hands across her back, around her side, then cupped her firm round breasts in the palm of my hands. I gently caressed them, alternately squeezing them and rubbing her nibbles, her breathing becoming a little more rapid. After a few moments she stepped closer to my body, her breasts now pushing against my stomach.

We relinquished our kiss and I dropped to one knee I pulled her slightly toward me. With my mouth I latched onto her left breast and began suckling the nipple while gently squeezing her breast in my hand. With my right hand I cupped her right breast and nipple and massaged. Relishing the firmness and shape of her breasts, I massaged, suckled and stroked Green Princess timing my movements to the changes I could hear in her breathing. While still suckling a breast I moved my hands down the flat expanse of her tummy and unbuckled her belt, removing it from the belt loops. I unbuttoned then unzipped her jeans and slipped my fingers gently inside happily finding that she was not wearing any panties.

My cock was growing hard.

EmilyRose42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyRose42

I stopped suckling her breast as I pushed her jeans down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and moved them off to the side with her feet. I began sliding my hands all over her body. Gently touching, rubbing, and taking in as much of her as I could with my fingers.

I placed my hands on her hips and moved her slightly toward me. I kissed her belly button gently finding that it was pierced. Then slowly I worked my lips and my tongue down across her abdomen and into her very thin pubic hair. I continued to probe with my tongue further until I could feel the warmth and softness of clitoris.

Green Princess uttered a soft guttural moan in response to my probing tongue. Her legs parted slightly, her pelvis came forward and she gripped my hair with one hand for balance. Obviously she was enjoying my work.

“So,” I thought to myself, “What's good for the goose is good for the gander!”

I repositioned my body, sitting between her legs, my mouth pressed firmly against her groin as my tongue began stroking her moist clitoris. I gripped her hips a bit tighter to provide her body additional support. I worked my tongue and lips rhythmically against her. Licking and suckling her sweet spot. Her pelvis moving with purpose against my mouth, in unison with each hot stroke of my tongue. She raised her hands and began squeezing and rubbing her breasts. Her breathing was now becoming faster and more erratic as she began to lose herself to my tongue, my touch. Moist juicy sounds were becoming louder as her juices began to flow. I stroked more rapidly and stronger alternately suckling her clitoris and inserting my tongue into the entrance of her vagina.

“Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bhummed69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors