Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lily's Little Secret (Part 2)

"My sister surprises me, and I surprise her in return."

11
0 Comments 0
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I sat there with my eyes wide just staring at my sister’s dick. For what felt like an hour but couldn’t have been more than half a minute neither of us said a word. I was transfixed in surprise, curiosity, and arousal. But then she spoke, “Alex…”

I looked up at her eyes, a sad look in them.

“Would you ever be able to love a girl with a cock?”

“Huh?” I asked, confused.

“I don’t mean me and I don’t really mean you, but I’ve never had sex because… I’m terrified. I’m afraid of what would happen if any guy ever found out. He’d probably never speak to me again. He’d tell everyone and I would be labeled a freak." 

I had never really thought about it before, but that must really be hard on a person. To feel that some part of who you are is incompatible with love. The thought that my little sister was afraid to experience the thrill of sex hurt me deeply. I know brothers are supposed to be averted to their sisters ever having sex, but I wasn’t. My sister deserved to be happy and she deserved to be with someone who loved every part of her. The most bizarre combination of brotherly affection and absolute sexual arousal overcame me.

“Lily.” I stopped her there, my voice stern and serious as hers became frail and she started to cry. “I will show you exactly what I would do if I found out my girl had a cock.”

I looked her in the eyes and reached out and lightly touched her cock with my fingertips, and my sister sniffled and smiled a little. I then turned my attention to her cute little prick. I looked it over as I took the top of her shaft in my fingers and slowly slid her foreskin down to reveal her beautiful head. I leaned in and kissed it lightly and she breathed deep, as though the weight of the entire world had been lifted off of her shoulders.

I licked the base of her head with playful little flicks of my tongue followed by one light, slow lick up her entire shaft before wrapping my lips around her dick and before you know it I was sucking her dick. If there was one thing that seemed less likely than my sister sucking my dick, it was me sucking hers. And goddamn, was I glad it was happening.

And apparently she was too, because in the lightest, breathiest whisper, she said, “Alex, that feels so good…”

Which she didn’t really have to say, because her cock said it all as I felt it harden in my mouth. And to my surprise, my sister was one hell of a grower. She didn’t have the biggest cock, but I was thoroughly surprised as I felt it inching toward the back of my throat. Pretty soon, I was deep throating my sister.

“Alex…” she whispered through short, quick breaths and the softest whimpers which started to intensify in pleasure. She grabbed the back of my head by the hair and pulled my face closer to her, and she was balls deep in my mouth.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me and we were locked in some strange reverse tug-of-war, each trying to pull the other closer and closer as her hips thrust her cock deep in my mouth.

“Alex this feels so amazing, but you know what I really want to do…” She stopped her thrusting. “I want to fuck you.”

Half an hour ago I would have been appalled at the very idea, but now it seemed like all I wanted. I took my mouth off of her cock. “I think I want that too.”

I took off my pants and let them fall to the ground as I leaned back and opened up my legs. My sister guided her cock so the tip of her cock just touched my ass and she asked, “Are you sure?”

“I’ve never been so sure," I said.

And I was right. I gasped as my sister plunged her cock into my ass. “Oh god yes,” I said.

And my sister stood there, thrusting hard and deep into me. I felt her stomach brush against my balls and it tickled in a way that made my cock stand completely firm despite having just cum so soon before.

My sister breathed hard and grunted the most strangely feminine grunts I had ever heard. She grabbed my cock and stroked it up and down in perfect sync with her thrusts. She undid her bra and let it fall to the ground. Then she guided me to lay flat on the bed and she lay on top of me without ever having pulled out of me.

Her breasts pressed firmly against me and I could feel her hard nipples against my chest. “This must be what it’s like to be a bra,” I thought, “If it was also being penetrated.”

I reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her lips toward mine and we made out. Our tongues danced inside of our mouths as her cock pounded inside me and my dick rubbed against her smooth skin and her hard nipples teased my chest.

The pleasure was unbearable as both of our voices grew. Whimpers, moans, grunts, and an occasional “don’t stop”, peaked with one final moan of intense pleasure as we both came, she inside me, and I in between our naked bodies. Her body collapsed onto mine, every inch of her pressed against me as her cock remained inside of me.

“Lily,” I said between heaving breaths.

“Yes Alex?” I could feel her chest expand and retract with each breath.

“One day, you’ll find a man who will do exactly that. And if any guy doesn’t, forget about him. Because you aren’t going to settle for just any love. It’s rare to find someone who will accept every one of the bizarre things about us, but that kind of love is better than any old vanilla love. It’s as beautiful and unique as the things that make up who we are.” I paused. “At the end of the day, I guess… you are someone’s fetish.”

She giggled.

“Alex…” she said, as she rested her head on my chest, “thank you.”

Published 
Written by unguiltyfantasy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors