Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa's Dream Come True

"Finally, I got to fuck my dad."

8
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was a Friday night right after my eighteenth birthday. My dad had invited our neighbor over for a few drinks. Mom was spending the weekend with her sister out of town. I loved spending time alone with dad and his friends. They always let me have a few beers and drinks. Mom was very strict about everything, so I felt free when she was not around.

My dad's name is Eric, he is 45 and his body is fabulous. He works out regularly and spend a lot of time jogging on the beach, so he has a nice tan. I can not help it. I think about having sex with my dad all the time. In my bed at night I imagine what it would be like to have him in my bed, doing all the things I see on dirty porn sites. When I touch my clit at night, I imagine it is daddy's fingers. When I fill my tight pussy with all kinds of toys, I imagine it is daddy's cock. My young pussy is hungry for a real man's cock. My daddy's cock.

My neighbor's name is Tom and is a sexy black man, at the same age as my dad. He has been flirting with me and a few times he has walked up behind me in the kitchen and leaned towards my ass so I could feel his hard cock.

"You are a very nice girl, Lisa." He had said with a grin on his face. I think he knew he had an effect on me, but I was too shy to say or do anything. In my fantasy, he have fucked me in the kitchen several times.

Now they were in the living room, my two favorite men. Drinking, laughing, having fun. I had put on a sexy, tight dress to show of my petite body. I have small firm tits and a nice firm ass. My hair is long and blond and I like to have a ponytail. I had makeup on and wore a red lipstick. I felt sexy and hoped dad and his friend would see me as sexy when I entered the living room on my high heels.

Tom saw me first and I could tell from his reaction that he thought I was hot. I could read his mind saying WOW as I entered and my dad turned around and looked at me. He opened his mouth but said nothing. He didn't have to. His eyes were all over me as I walked over to sit with them.

"Your daughter is hot!" said Tom "Excuse me for saying so, but she really is."

My dad nodded, but said nothing - still looking at me and my body. Dad asked me if I wanted a drink and before I could answer he gave me a drink of rum and coke. I sat down on my dad's lap, facing both of them.

"Do you really think I'm hot?" I asked Tom, spreading my legs a bit. Tom looked at dad, looking for answers. My dad nodded and Tom put his hand on my thigh and told me I was really hot. He didn't remove his hand and I put mine on top of his. I moved his hand slowly towards my pussy. Again he looked at my dad for an answer and again my dad nodded.

"You are truly a hot young girl," said Tom.

I could feel my dads hand on my knee and I asked him too. "Do you think I am hot to daddy?".

"Yes I do, my little girl. I think you are a super hot little girl."

"This is it" I was thinking. "This is it! I have to make my move now." I drank my drink fast and then I took my dads hand and moved it so he could feel my wet pants.

"What should we do about it, daddy?" Both Tom and I looked at dad for answers. Dad looked at me, then at Tom.

"I think my little girl want to have some fun, Tom. What do you think?"

"I think so too, Eric," said Tom with a big, happy grin.

"I want to be a good and generous neighbor, my little girl, so why don't you play a little with Tom?"

I smiled at daddy and leaned towards Tom and gave him a French kiss. He lifted me up and put me down on his lap.

"Do you feel my cock, little girl? You can tell its quite big, cant you? Now I am gonna show you what my black cock looks like. Kneel on the floor in front of me, little girl."

I did as he told me. He stopped up and dropped his pants to the floor. His cock was huge! He sat down and placed his hand on the back of my head and moved my head towards his cock.

"Let us see if you know how to suck. Take my cock in your mouth, Lisa."

He pushed my head on to his cock. It was so big that I had to open my mouth really wide.

"That's it, little girl - suck that cock!" It was my dad's voice I heard, but it sounded different now. He sounded angry. Then I felt my dads hand between my legs. He rubbed my pussy.

"You are soaking wet! You fucking slut!" Dad started to remove my clothes fast.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

First my underwear, then my dress. I was naked except for my high heels.

"What do you think Tom, can we have some fun with my little girl's body or what?"

"Ohhh, I am sure we can," Tom replied.

My dad sat down beside me and rubbed my clit.

"I never knew you were into my big cock. But now that I know, I guess I have to give it to you. You would love that, wouldn't you? I am gonna fuck this little pussy of yours until you beg me to stop. And then Tom is gonna fuck you. He is in your mouth right now, but before we are through with you, he will have tried all your holes, you little slut!"

I was sucking Tom's cock the best I could and he was moaning louder now. My dad's voice turned me on, but because of the big cock in my mount, I could not talk.

"Fuck her, Eric. Let me see this little girl getting you from behind. Go on, fuck your little daughter, Eric!"

"I think I will, Tom. I think I will fuck my daughter now. She needs to know how much her dad loves her. How much I love all of her." They laughed.

Dad leaned over and whispered into my ear. "Get ready, girl. Your dad is coming for you!"

He put one hand around my neck as if to strangle me, and his other hand squeezed my breast hard. He counted slowly.

"One… Two… " Then I felt his big cock enter my pussy. I screamed with my mouth full of black cock.

"She is a screamer" Tom laughed.

"I believe she is", dad said. "Don't you just love it when little girls scream?"

"Oh, I love it when little girls scream, Eric. I really do!"

Dad held me tight and fucked me hard and fast. He kept on telling me what a slut I am.

"You are such a little slut and I am gonna fuck your brains out. Daddy's cock is gonna fill up every corner of your little virgin pussy. Then I am going to fuck your tight ass hole. And you are gonna keep sucking Tom's big black cock!"

I could feel my orgasm was building up, as my mouth and pussy was filled with hard cock. I was shivering. I loved to be fucked like this and wanted it never to stop. Daddy kept pumping me and couldn't hold it back any longer. I had the strongest orgasm ever and I screamed with the cock in my mouth. My body moved beyond my control, but daddy held me.

"I think my little girl just came, Tom. My little slut had an orgasm and she screams from pleasure. I am gonna give her, even more, pleasure now. I will make her scream a lot tonight." Dad removed his cock from my pussy and I knew he was gonna fuck my virgin ass. I was excited but afraid of the pain.

"Fuck your daughters shit hole, Eric! Fuck your daughter's ass! Come on! Let me see you sodomize her! Let her feel more of daddy's cock!"

"Here we go," daddy said and gave my ass a hard slap. I screamed again. Dad pushed his cock in my tight ass. It was painful, but dad just kept feeding me his big cock. He worked in and out, pressing the cock really deep.

"Ohh… this is so fucking tight. That's my naughty little girl! This is nice for daddy! It's about time you and I really get to know each other, my little girl! I love you, my little girl! Daddy really loves you, Lisa! U can feel it, can't you? Can't you feel the love in daddy's cock? You are mine, Lisa. You are daddy's lovely slut!" Dad started to pump faster in and out. He slapped my ass hard. He was losing control.

"That's it, Eric. Sodomize her! Fuck her ass! Give this little slut a nice hard ass fuck!"

I could tell that my dad was about to cum. He fucked my tight ass fast and he breathed heavily.

I felt Tom's hands on my head. "Take my cock in your throaty, slut!" he commanded and pushed my head down. Toms massive cock filled my mouth and throat. I gagged and struggled to get air. Then I felt his warm cum and heard him shout "Jesus!"

A second later my dad started to fill my ass with his cum while he spanked me hard. "You fucking slut! You dirty little whore! You are daddies girl now! I am gonna fuck you so hard every night! You are dads slut!"

I almost passed out from lack of air, but mainly because of my intense second orgasm. I had to gasp for air and screamed again. "Fuck me!!!"

Published 
Written by Lisa69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments