Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Big Man - the story of Mrs. Jones

"A brother and sister’s night continues"

41
10 Comments 10
16.1k Views 16.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My mind raced with the memory of my mom fingering herself by the stairs.

I looked over at Karen, her cum-covered face smiling at me, and ran my hand up her leg. I pushed one leg to the floor and lifted her other up on top of the couch, spreading them wide, and put my finger on her wide-open pussy. 

She giggled as I ran my fingers through the light curls of brown hair that surrounded her pussy. I stuck it between the big, pouty lips and ran it the length of her slit. Her freshly fucked snatch was dripping wet with juice. I pushed my finger in all the way.

"Oh yeah, little brother," she moaned, "Play with my pussy."

"You have a real nice pussy," I said, “Better than I dreamed of.”

"Hey, I thought you were still a virgin... where did you learn to fuck like that?" she asked.

I worked my finger slowly, rotating it slightly, as I pumped it and out of her tight, silky hole.

"Remember Mrs. Jones?" I asked.

"The one that used to live across the street?"

"Yeah, I did her yardwork this summer before they moved... and her," I answered.

"Really?" she said with disbelief, "She's like... ten years older than mom."

"Maybe... I never asked her... I didn't care," I laughed.

I pulled my finger out of her pussy and stuck two in. She moaned as I began working her with both fingers, twisting and turning them inside of her, and sometimes tapping her clit with my thumb. That made her grunt each time. I reached over with my other hand and squeezed her big, luscious tits with it. Fuck she had great tits.

I told her the story of Mrs. Jones while I finger-fucked her.

***

One saturday I was almost done when she told me to come to the house when I finished.

"I have something for you," she said.

When I entered the house she was sitting in a chair in the kitchen, turned towards the doorway, with her dress up and her legs spread apart. Her right hand was stroking her wide-open pussy. I stood and stared, amazed at the sight, and looked at my first real pussy. 

"Come over here and kneel down," she directed.

I got on my knees and put my hands on her thighs as instructed. Her pussy was covered in dark black and gray fur, with big, thick pouty lips, and her finger was going in and out of a wet, pink hole. She put her hand on my head and pulled me close to it.

"Take a deep breath with your nose ," she told me.

I did, inhaling the pungent aroma, and my head exploded in fireworks. My hard cock felt like it was about to burst open as the smell hit my brain. Fuck, I loved it.

"Now you know how a woman smells," she said as she pulled my head back, "you will soon learn how a girl smells."

"Is it different?" I asked.

"Different but the same," she said, "you are going to love both... now stand up."

I stood up and did as she instructed, taking off my t-shirt and shorts, as she continued to play with her pussy. That aroma was forever etched in my brain.

"You are such a handsome boy... with such a big, beautiful cock," she said.

She sat up, keeping her hand between her legs, and licked my cock. It jumped and twitched as she licked it, throbbing and pulsing, and she licked the liquid oozing out of the tip before putting her mouth over it. She swallowed the whole eight inches of my swollen meat and I felt her nose in my pubes. I had never felt anything like it before.

She sucked my cock, taking it all each stroke, until I exploded in her mouth. She took most of it down her throat and kept sucking me until my balls were dry. I could barely stay standing as she moaned and climaxed with my cock in her mouth.

After that I had sex with her every Saturday, always learning and trying new things, as she taught me how to please a woman.

***

Karen groaned as her orgasm struck, my fingers doing thier job, and bucked her hips. I kept my hand still as her pussy gushed and squeezed on my fingers. 

"Oh wow... that was awesome," she purred, "you are lucky Mr. Jones never knew."

"He watched us once...the last time before they moved," I told her.

"No way...he caught you?"

"Yeah...it's kind of funny though," I told her.

***

I was laying on the floor of the living room with Mrs. Jones riding my cock when he walked in. He stared at us and asked what the fuck is going on. 

"You don't want to fuck me anymore," Mrs. Jones said, "so I found someone who does."

"Derek!" he exclaimed, "he is just a fucking kid."

"Yes... but he is a good fucking boy," she answered, "now take off your clothes and sit on the couch if you want your turn."

"What?"

"You heard me... you will get your turn to fuck me while he watches," she stated.

*** 

"No way...he watched you fuck her?" Karen asked.

Her legs were still apart, her glistening wet snatch staring at me, as I told her the story. Remembering what Mrs. Jones had said about the difference between a woman and a girl I climbed down between Karen's legs. I put my nose against her pretty little pussy and inhaled deeply. The same but different, a lighter fragrance, not as musky, and the same result. My brain lit up as the smell hit me and my semi-hard cock jumped to life again.

I licked up and down the slit, making her moan again, before pulling myself up.

"Are you going to fuck me again?" Karen asked with her eyes wide.

"Fuck yeah, I love your pussy sis," I said.

I pushed my cock into her wet, velvety opening and starting fucking as her legs closed around me.

***

"I am going to get up and suck you off Derek," Mrs. Jones said as she lifted herself off of my cock.

"Stand up, right here," she directed.

I stood in front of her as she sat back on her legs. Mr. Jones watched, open-mouthed, as she grabbed my cock with both hands and stroked it. She looked over him and saw him stroking his own swollen cock.

"You just wait, Harold...take your hands off it." she scolded.

He did.

"He is going to cum on my face Harold...  you never wanted to," she teased.

She licked my swollen head, up and down the shaft, and sucked my balls as she pumped and sucked me to orgasm.

"Oh fuck... her it comes!" I yelled.

She pulled her mouth off and leaned back, pumping my throbbing cock with both hands, as my cock burst. The cum streamed out all over her face and into her mouth, dripping down onto her big, heavy, sagging tits, as she milked me dry. She sucked me clean, rubbed my cock all over face, and sucked it again. She moaned the whole time, looking at Harold, as she dragged my cock over her face and tits. She cleaned up almost every drop before letting go of my spent cock.

"Did you enjoy that Harold?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah... you're such a slut," he said.

"Come make me a bigger slut, Harold... come and fuck me," she instructed.

"Don't you go anywhere," she said to me, "just watch us."

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

***

Karen groaned and came again as I fucked her with deep, slow thrusts. The story was having an effect on both of us and I was starting to find it harder to keep talking as I pumped her pussy. She took her legs away from my waist and pushed me back.

"Sit down and let me suck you," she said, "and tell me what happened."

I sat down on the couch, legs apart, and she climbed between them. She grabbed my cock and inhaled it, sucking all of her juices off it, and then began to suck slowly, up and down, as I finished the story.

***

I watched as Mrs. Jones teased and licked Harold's hard cock, her tongue working it all over, while she had her finger and thumb locked around the base. His cock was smaller and thinner than mine but it was beginning to look huge as she kept starting and stopping. Finally she lay down and told him to fuck her.

"Don't you dare cum yet, Harold... or no more playtime," she said.

He grunted as he fucked her, stopping every six or seven thrusts, and she kept smiling at me. She motioned for me to come closer and grabbed my cock when I did. She stroked it and got it hard again as Harold struggled not to cum, his thrusts erratic, and his face beet red.

"Stop Harold," she commanded, "and let Derek do that."

Cursing, he pulled away and moved to the side as I took his place, and he watched in frustration as I pounded my cock into her.

"Stop, dear," she told me, "and let me turn over."

I pulled away as she rolled over onto her knees and hands and stuck her ample ass in the air.

"Fuck me from behind... hard... while Harold waits his turn," she instructed.

I climbed behind, put my hands on her wide hips, and shoved my cock in her. She groaned and moaned as I slammed her as hard as I could.

"See what a fucking slut I can be Harold," she said as she looked at his face, "I even let him fuck me like this."

"You are such a fucking slut," Harold growled, "letting him cum on your face and fuck you."

"Yes I am...don't touch your cock...and you want to fuck me," she said, "while he watches."

"Yes...I want to fuck you bad... you slut...I want to fucking fuck you."

***

Karen had one hand between her legs, fingering herself, as she sucked my cock. As I told the story she had managed to take my whole cock in her mouth numeorus times and could now deepthroat me easily. Fuck it was awsome. She did really slow strokes, stopping for a breath now and then, and putting her big tits around my cock. She would rub them up and down my cock, pushing them together, fucking my cock with them. Them she would go back to sucking. It was fucking awesome.

***

"Fuck... I'm going to cum," I announced as Mrs. Jones’s big ass jiggled from my pounding.

"Do it in me, Derek, cum in my pussy... for Harold," she demanded in a stern tone of voice.

So I did. I blew my whole fucking load into her, my throbbing balls pumping, as I plunged into her as deep as I could. After a minute I pulled my cock out and watched as cum seeped out of her big, hairy snatch.

She rolled onto her back and put her legs apart.

"Harold... eat my pussy," she instructed as she looked at him.

"What... I... I..." he stammered.

"Do it Harold," she demanded, "I'm a slut and sluts want that."

"Fuck it," he said as he climbed between her legs.

I watched as Harold ate her pussy, licking all my fresh cum out her steaming snatch, as she held his head. She screamed and moaned, climaxing at least twice, as he kept licking her.

"I"m so slutty...such a fucking slut... such a filthy whore," she moaned over and over.

Finally she grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head away.

"Do you want you fuck your filthy whore now?" she asked, "do you want to cum in her face?"

"Oh yes," he moaned, "I want fuck that whore pussy."

"Do it," she said, "fuck my whore pussy and cum in my slutty mouth."

***

"Wow," Karen said with wide eyes, "he really ate her after she fucked you...that's so fucking hot."

She got up and climbed onto the couch on her knees and put her hands on the top of the couch. She wiggled her ass at me.

"Fuck me like that," she giggled.

I grabbed her by the hips and plunged my cock into her. I reached up grabbed a handful of hair and started pulling her head back as I drilled my swollen cock into her hot pussy.

***

"Give it me, Harold," she demanded.

Harold pulled out and straddled her as he fired blasts of steaming hot jizz on her face.

"Take my fucking load slut," he yelled, "take all my cum on your whore face."

He jerked his cock like a madman as he came all over her face. She moaned as she ran her tongue around, licking up cum, and pulling it into her mouth. He leaned over and stuck his cock in her mouth. She sucked it until he finally pulled away, his cock shrinking, and she smiled at me.

"I don't think we will be needing your help anymore, sweetie," she said.

"Okay..." I answered.

"I think Harold can take of things by himself from now on."

That was the last time I ever went over, and then they moved away.

***

Karen grunted each time my cock hammered into her, her shoulders jumping each time, and her big tits swung along with the motion. I pulled her hair as I fucked her hard, slamming into her, and suddenly I felt my balls ready to burst.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna blow, sis," I warned her.

"Fuck me... cum on my ass little man...  cover my ass with your fucking cum." 

I pulled out and put my cock between her ass cheeks and pumped out another huge load. Hot cum streamed up her back and between her cheeks, pouring down the crack, as I squeezed her cheeks together around my throbbing cock. I pumped it a few times as the spurting stopped. I could her sweet, pouty pussy as cum ran from her ass and over her slit.

"Fuck it," I thought as I rammed my cock back into her and pumped a few strokes.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as I pumped her pussy a few times.

"Sorry sis... you're pussy is so fucking great I couldn't help it."

"It's okay," she replied, "I went on the pill about a week ago so it should be good."

"So next time can I pump you full?" I asked teasingly.

"We will see... hey, what's that noise?"

We both froze and listened.

"Mom and Dad's bed," I said with a grin, "Dad's fucking her!"

"No way!” she exclaimed, "I thought they didn't fuck anymore... I haven't heard that for a long time."

"Maybe Mom got horny," I offered as the image of her fingering her pussy played in my head.

"Maybe."

"Maybe they heard us... and it got them horny," I said, "You made a lot of noise."

"So did you!" she replied, "especially the last time."

"Maybe you can ask Mom tomorrow if she fucked Dad good?" I teased.

"No way... I'm not going to ask that."

"Maybe I will," I said with a grin.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments