Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Sister Pt. 1

"Jared goes from hating his sister to loving her pussy."

24
2 Comments 2
25.2k Views 25.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words






It was the summer after my senior year. I would be leaving for college in just a couple months, and like most people my age, I suspect, I couldn't wait to get out. I was sick of living way out in the country, sick of being a loser at my school, and sick of my controlling parents. Maybe that's why I was so excited when my parents told me they were going on a two week-long trip.



“Keep the house under control,” said my dad.



“Wash the dishes every night,” said my mom.



“And don't get into trouble,” said my dad.



“I won't,” I said, smiling.



“I told your sister to keep her eyes on you,” continued my dad. “If you do anything wrong, she'll let us know.”



My smile faded instantly. “You can't trust her, she hates me!” I said.



“ Well, she's more responsible than you, ” said my mom.



Only because she has no friends and no social life, I thought. She was basically my parents' little pet.



They left, and I walked upstairs. Stupid parents. Stupid Dani. I hated my sister. I wondered what I was going to have to bribe her with to get her not to bother me.



I knocked on her door. “Hey, Jared,” she said. I could picture her smirking. My sister turned sixteen in March and is between her sophomore and junior years of high school. She's a suck-up, a whiner, and a bitch; and consequently she never had anything to do but sit around at home and suck up and whine and bitch.



“Hey, Dani,” I said. “Mom and Dad are gone.”



“Great,” she said sarcastically. “I bet you're going to party down or something now?”



“Uh... actually, I wanted to talk to you about that,” I told her. “What do I have to do for you to leave me alone this break?”



I heard her giggling. “Leave you alone? You should be asking what you have to do for me not to crash the car and tell them it was you.”



“Seriously, Dani?”



She opened the door and just stood there. Despite the fact that I hated my sister, I couldn't help but notice that she'd developed a lot in the last year. Her breasts had become firm, round B-cups, her butt was bubble-shaped and round, her waist was thin and supple. She emphasized this by wearing a red tank top and a plaid miniskirt, which along with her youthful face made her look even younger than she was. Her short light-brown hair was dyed red, and-



“What are you doing, big brother, staring at me?” she asked in a playful voice. “You want to screw me or something?”



“Uh-um, wha- you wish, little sis,” I stumbled embarrassedly.



She raised her eyebrows. “Maybe if you cut your hair and shaved once in a while-”



“What? You're sick.” Silently, though, I began to wonder if she was serious. Would she actually be willing to fuck me? I hated my sister, but this fact- plus the fact that she was my sister- seemed to make me even hornier.



“Whoa, seriously, Jared?” she asked. “You must be a horny bastard.” I glanced down and my stomach plummeted. Thinking about fucking my little sister had given me a huge boner, easily visible through my workout shorts.



“It's not because of you, I was thinking about... someone else...” I replied lamely.



“Someone else?” she replied playfully. “Bro, have you ever even kissed a girl?” she joked.



“Betty Crawford,” I replied quickly, without thinking.



She genuinely laughed now. “Betty Crawford? That was seventh grade, Jared. You're telling me you never even kissed a girl in high school?”



Now I actually did blush. “Well maybe it's because...”



Without a word, Dani approached me, brushed her hair out of her face, and pressed her lips against mine. She pried my mouth open with her tongue, and we were making out. It felt great, but after several seconds I realized what was happening and pushed her away.



“Dani!”



“Jesus Christ, Jared, it was just a kiss.” She licked her lips. “See? You have no idea what you've been missing out on.”



“Dani, this is so fucked up, I don't even want to think about it.”



“Your boner hasn't gone away, Jared,” she smirked. “What's it going to take?” Slowly, she started to remove her tank top.



“Dani... please... don't...” I said. But I could've closed my eyes, and I didn't. Despite the objections in my mind, my body was in control.



She finished pulling her tank top off, revealing her pale but thin and sexy upper body. “Want to help me with this bra?” she asked, smiling.



“Uhhh...”



“Come on, big brother.”



I sighed, walking behind my sister. I inhaled her strong perfume. Any other day I would have said that she wore too much, that she smelled terrible, and so on. But today it was alluring, seductive. I had a hard time concentrating as I undid her bra. The fact that I had never done this in my life didn't help, either. But after what seemed like an eternity, it was done. She turned around and faced me. Her breasts were firm and large. We started making out again, and she pressed her breasts against me. Slowly, she pulled my T-shirt off, so our bare bodies were pressed against each other.



“Mmmm... Jared...” she mumbled. “I've wanted you for so long...”



I got a little more aggressive, starting to feel up her breasts and body. Her moans became louder and more pronounced. My hands went lower and lower, finally reaching beneath her skirt. As I began to play with her pussy, she began to shriek with pleasure, so I started making out with her again. She suddenly orgasmed, screaming into my mouth. Her pussy juices squirted all over my hands. I pulled them out of her skirt. They were covered in cum.



“Jesus Christ, Dani!”



She looked actually embarrassed. “I'm sorry, that always happens,” she said.



Always?” I asked. “Dani, you never leave the house. Who could you possibly have-”



“Daddy,” she responded.



“What?” I asked.

SofiiaDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDream

My boner suddenly became much more massive, and Dani noticed.



“You think it's hot, that me and Daddy fuck?” she asked.



“How... why... when...”



“It started a couple months ago,” explained Dani. “I had just gotten home from the Prom, and I had my first kiss. I was so excited that I told everyone, including Daddy. He got really mad.” I had not noticed until now that as Dani was telling her story, she was reaching towards my pants and unzipping them. “Daddy told me that I shouldn't just go around kissing guys who weren't my boyfriend, and that I was a slut. He pulled down my pants and started spanking me.” She finished unzipping my pants and pulled them down, along with my boxers. “I got really angry, and when I'm really angry, I get really horny. I started fingering myself, and one thing led to- oh my God, it's huge, Jared.” She was looking at my cock, which was standing at attention at eight inches long.



“Thanks, sis?”



Without another word, she knelt down and started to lick my cock. Then, she put it in her mouth, moving back and forth, licking and sucking.



“Dani, this is great,” I half-moaned. “Did Daddy teach you this, too?” She nodded slightly but was too busy with her task to give an answer.



“Oh, sis... sis... SIS!” I didn't last long, cumming right into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but some got on her lips and chin. She licked this off hungrily.



“You taste better than Daddy, though,” she said.



“Glad to hear it,” I told her. I gave her another long kiss.



As we kissed, I slowly began to pull her skirt down.



“Jared...” she mumbled. I kissed her harder, and she repeated my name, “Jared?” I finished pulling her skirt all the way down and started to move my penis towards her.



“JARED!” she shouted, pushing me away.



“What?” I asked, confused.



“What are you doing?” She looked confused and angry.



“What's the big deal?” I asked. “You and Dad have done it, right?”



“No, we haven't!” she said defensively. “We're not that sick! I'm not on the pill or anything, either! We could have a baby!”



“But...”



“Listen, I don't care about messing around, but I'm not going to have my first time with my virgin of an older brother!”



I kissed her again, pressing my naked body against hers. “C'mon, baby...”



“Don't call me 'baby'!” she shouted. “Jesus Christ! I mess around with you once, and you think we're lovers or something!”



“Dani, I thought you were the one who was okay with this!”



“Save your breath,” she said, gathering her clothes. “And if you're going to want to fuck my pussy, we probably shouldn't even mess around from now on. Good bye.”



All logic vanished from my mind. My hot sister was walking away from me, and I couldn't let her leave. Not when we were so close.



“Dani!” I shouted.



She turned around, still stark naked. “What?” she asked in a scathing voice.



Suddenly, I remembered something she had told me earlier about the first time she and our dad had fucked. Maybe I could make it work to my advantage. “Dani, you're a tease and a slut, and I'm sure you're a terrible fuck, too.”



A look of anger crossed her face. “Oh, wow, virgin-boy, I'm sure you're so much better.”



“You just tease all the boys at school with those miniskirts and little tank tops,” I said. “But you never get any. You know why? Because the only guys who'll fuck you are your own brother and dad.



Now she was really mad. “What makes you think that nobody else wants me, dumbass? I mean, you didn't even get your first kiss until an hour ago.”



“Maybe not,” I said. “But that's just because I'm too shy. You, on the other hand... no guy would come within ten feet of you, because you're a bitch.



She approached me. We were now only inches apart.



“What did you call me?”



“A stupid, slutty, teasing bitch.



“I hate you,” she said passionately.



“I hate you too.” And then we were kissing viciously, making out and thrashing our bodies together like wild animals. I shoved my cock into her pussy and we fell to the floor in a mass of writhing limbs.



“You son of a bitch!” she screamed as I pumped her harder and harder. “I can't believe what you're doing! I'll kill you!”



“Shut the fuck up, you fucking bitch!”



“You... oh, yeah... you shut up!” This was amazing. Her pussy was wonderfully tight, and her breasts pressed against me as we fucked wildly.



“Fuck... shit, Dani!”



“Oh, bro... bro... Jared...”



“Sis... fuck yeah!” In barely any time, our insults had transformed into moans of pleasure. Her red hair flew in my face, and I felt her ass as we continued.



I wasn't going to be able to last much longer, and my the intensity of my sister's moans and screams, neither was she.



As our pleasure reached its absolute peak, I felt my sister's pussy fill with juices. And then I let loose a stream of cum, far more than I had ever cummed before. Dani was still screaming.



“You cummed in me?” she asked, when she had calmed down a little.



“Of course, baby sis.”



She mock-slapped me as I pulled my cock out of her pussy. “You're such a nasty brother.” We started to gather our clothes. As we did this, a feeling of awkwardness descended on us. What we had just done suddenly felt strange, and I felt kind of embarrassed. I didn't know what to say to my sister.



I pulled my clothes on, and she hers. As I tried to put on the shirt, I realized it was Dani's tank top, not my red T-shirt.



“Dani?” I asked.



“What, Jared?” she asked, looking me in the eyes for the first time since we fucked. Suddenly, our eyes locked, and we threw ourselves at each other once again, making out passionately.



“Jesus, bro, you must have a lot of pent-up horniness from not having sex all of high school.”



“Something like that,” I told her.



She started pulling my pants down. “Let's see if we can take care of that.”



TO BE CONTINUED...

Published 
Written by The_Cow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments