Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living in Sin

"For Johnny and Katie, even routine sex is good sex."

6
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
965 words 965 words
Johnny got home from work, to find his sister, Katie, had arrived a few minutes before him.

"Hey, Bro, how was work?" Katie was thirty-two, 5'5", with short, dark hair, and a curvy shape to her, especially her large, natural tits. She worked in a garage, fixing cars, something she'd always been good at, ever since middle school, when she used to work on their dad's old car.

"Oh, you know. Same old same old." Bobby was twenty-seven, 6'2", and lanky, with short, slightly spiky dirty blond hair. He worked at a software company, as a programmer. Again, he'd always been good at that; reading computer books and tech manuals when the other kids were struggling with Dr. Seuss.

Johnny and Katie had moved in together for financial reasons; two incomes made it easier to pay the rent. At least, that was one of the reasons. The reason they told their parents.

"Oh, I know," Katie said, wrapping her arms around her brother, and craning her neck up to look at him, "You had one thing on your mind all day."

"You so know me." Johnny leaned down, and they kissed, and held it for quite a long time.

"Meet you in the bedroom?" Katie whispered.

"After you, baby." Katie started toward their room, whipping off her wife-beater on the way.

The seeds of this were planted when they were younger. Johnny would always try to see his big sister naked. Though she realized it probably should have, it never bothered Katie. For some reason, though she admitted it was a little weird, she never saw anything wrong with it.

Some years later, she came home from college for the holidays. He was 16 now, and when she saw how her brother had grown, she was a little taken aback. Later on, she was in her room, changing out of her flight clothes, when she realized he was again watching her. She looked toward the door. "Bobby, honey, why don't you come in?"

Years later, the two knelt on their bed, in their underwear, embracing. Katie peppered Johnny's chest and shoulders with kisses. She loved to kiss or just rub her face on her brother's chest. Johnny, meanwhile, kissed her neck, which always made her shiver a little. He moved down to her shoulder, then to her chest. Katie reached behind her and unhooked her black, but otherwise plain bra, as Johnny cupped her breasts and buried his face between them. Katie sighed as her brother roughly squeezed her voluptuous tits. She slid the bra off, and Johnny started to lick and suck on her almost painfully hard nipples. "Oh, Johnny..." she sighed under her breath.

She laid back, and her brother continued kissing his way slowly down her stomach, while her chest rose and sank as she breathed deeply. Johnny licked and kissed around his sister's slightly pudgy belly, before grabbing the waist of her similarly black panties in his teeth, then tugging them down, and pulling them off, down past her feet.

sarahPASSION
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sarahPASSION

Katie kept her bush pretty natural, but Johnny didn't mind, in fact, he loved the way the soft hair felt on his face.

Katie breathed in sharply as Johnny started to lick her dripping, quivering cooch, twitching a little with each slow stroke of his tongue. "Ohhh...Johnny..." Her breathing deepened, as he held open her pussy-lips, and licked the inside all over, and she moaned as his tongue circled the rim of her hole. "Oh, God! Oh, God, Johnny!" Katie started to grind her hips as her brother began licking up one side of her clit, then the other. Finally, the orgasm hit her, causing her to grimace, and arch her back. Johnny kissed his way back up. "Hmm, get up on your knees, baby."

Johnny got up on his knees, and Katie sat up. She kissed around his navel, as she pulled down his boxers, causing his big, rock-hard cock to bounce out, and Katie took it in hand, and began to suck her brother off; sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, while licking and sucking on his swollen head. "Oh, Jesus, Katie...Suck it..." Midway through the blowjob, she moved down to his balls, licked them, sucked them into her mouth, and even gave them a little squeeze. Johnny wouldn't admit it, but his big sister knew he enjoyed that. She then licked slowly up his shaft, flicking her tongue on that one spot just under the head, before once again wrapping her lips around his shaft. Katie continued to suck him off, almost to the point of orgasm, then stopped, and laid back.

Johnny got on top of his sister, and inserted his throbbing cock inside her hot, wet snatch. "Oh, God, Johnny, your cock feels sooo good inside me..." He then placed his hands on either side of her, and started slowly thrusting. Her boobs jiggled slightly as he thrust into her, then started swaying as he started going a little faster. "Ohhh, God..." Katie groaned. As Johnny sped up, Katie grimaced, and the bed started to creak. "God, faster, baby! Harder!" He sped up even more, and both were now groaning, and her tits began to whip around. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" she cried out, hoarsely, almost on the verge of screaming. The bed was now knocking against the wall, and both were now grimacing, and groaning through their clenched teeth. Finally, they both came at the same time, and loudly, too, as Johnny's lava-hot seed spurted inside his sister's pussy.

Afterward, they continued to kiss. They then lay there, Johnny resting his head on Katie's chest, listening to her heartbeat, while Katie ran her fingers through his hair.

"Pizza or Chinese?" Katie finally said.

"I was thinking Indian."

"Yeah, that sounds good."
Published 
Written by TromeoQue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors