Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living with daddy Part V

20
0 Comments 0
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I would have to say that the last year of my life has been that of a crazy roller coaster. So just as a recap for those of you who are just joining in on my recounts, my mother passed away 6 months ago. 1 month ago I was sent to live with a father that left when I was very young, a man that I have come to be in love with. He has taken me though the most incredible times of my life. I gave him more then just my virginity, I gave him everything that I am and will continue to give him more. However, my brother showed up yesterday and well things took a slight turn.

___________________

My brother had jumped in the shower after our conversation in the kitchen. I was not sure what I was going to do with all of this, but I needed to find out. My brother had just told me that he would fuck me. I knew that somewhere inside of me, I wanted to do it. I wanted to share with my brother what I had been sharing with my daddy for the past couple of weeks, but what if daddy would get angry.

I was in love with my daddy, and I did not want to ruin that, just because I am curious. I knew that it was something that I needed to discuss with him, but I did not know how to do that. I did not know if telling him would make him angry or not. What if he asked Aaron to leave? The Aaron would know that I said something about it and then he would be mad at me. I missed my brother so much and I did not want him to have to leave right away.

“What’s going on honey?” I jumped as my dad’s voice spoke behind me. I knew when I heard him that it was him, but I was so deep in thought that it startled me.

“Daddy,” I laughed turning around and facing him. “You scared the hell out of me. Make some noise or something before you start talking.”

“Sorry love,” he said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me. He pulled me up to him and kissed me softly. My heart fluttered. There was no greater feeling then being wrapped in his arms. “I will be more careful next time.” He smiled at me. “Speaking of careful, where is Aaron?”

I figure it was now or never. I needed to let him know about what me and Aaron had talked about. He had a right to know and it was going to come up sooner or later. In my experience, sooner was always better then later.

“About Aaron daddy,” I began, sitting down at the table. “He heard me talking to you earlier about not telling me he was staying. He thought I wanted him to leave and I ended up making up some story and now he .... now he wants to fuck me.”

“He what?” My daddy asked, sitting down next to me. “And what did you say? I mean, do you want to fuck him?”

I looked hard into my daddy’s eyes. I wanted to know what was going on in his mind right now. Did I say no and nothing happens and deep down he wants me to want it, or do I say yes, only to end up possibly hurting him. I was completely lost in this moment, but I knew that more then anything, I needed to be honest with him. I loved him enough to give him that much.

“I mean, it sounds like something I might enjoy.” I said looking down. “But I belong to you daddy, I would never do anything with anyone that could hurt you.”

My dad got a look on his face that he was deep in thought. I did not know if I had just ended something amazing, or if I might have started something else.

“Come with me.” He said, grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs. My brother was in my dad’s room, getting dressed after his shower. My dad barged in through the door, causing my brother to almost jump out of his skin.

“I didn’t mean to,” my brother let out. I could tell he thought that I had told on him for what had happened. He looked scared like our dad was about to kill him. In all honesty, that was something that could be in the plans. He did not really tell me what he was thinking or what he was going to do.

I looked over to my brother who was clinging his towel. He had not had the ability to put any clothes on yet, and was still a little on the wet side.

BellaThorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaThorm

He looked absolutely terrified of our father and for a moment I was scared as well.

“Get on the bed,” my father demanded to my brother. He looked confused but got up on the bed. “Now lay down.”

My brother laid down in the middle of the bed. He looked nervous as he looked up at the ceiling, trying to not look at my father, who had turned to me.

“I want you to have your way with him,” my father told me before pulling me into a hard and passionate kiss. “Daddy wants to watch you fuck him.”

My heart skipped a beat at my daddy’s word. My pussy was dripping wet at the intensity of the moment. My daddy wanted me to fuck my brother in front of him. I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he was turned on by this.

“She is going to fuck you Aaron,” my daddy said to Aaron as he took a seat in a chair close to the bed. Not before taking off his pants and his boxers first.

“Please,” my brother said with such longing in his voice. I looked over and noticed that he was looking at me. His eyes begging for me to come to him.

I looked over at daddy one more time to make sure that he was sure. He was touching his cock lightly, nodding at me to go on and do what he wanted. I smiled at him and turned to my brother.

I walked slowly over to the bed, removing my dress, leaving me in just my panties and my bra. My brothers cock got half erect as I reached his feet on the bed. Slowly I climbed up and crawled up to him between his legs. I could tell that he was breathing harder, and that made me want this so much more.

“You ready daddy,” I asked, looking over at him stroking his hard cock. I almost could not go forward, the desire to jump down and help my daddy with his cock. I knew this is what daddy wanted though, so I turned my attention back to my brother, whose cock was not completely hard.

I smiled up at my brother who was looking me over. He reached down and began to rub my breast through my bra. It made me let out a slight moan. My pussy was dripping wet, soaking right through my panties.

Pushing his hands away, I lowered down and grabbed his cock into my hands. Slowly I rubbed my hands up and down around the top half of it. He laid back against the bed and let out a low moan. His body shook slightly. Pre cum started to come out the top of his cock and I slowly licked it off.

“Yes,” he whispered as my tongue touched his cock. “Suck my cock Moira.”

Generally I would work my way to it a little better, but I did not want to disappoint. I bent all the way forward and took the head of his cock into my mouth. It was cold against my tongue.

It did not take long for his entire cock to be in my mouth. He was moaning as I fucked his cock with my warm mouth. He held on to the back of my head and shoved my mouth further down around his cock. I grabbed his balls in my hand and rolled them between my fingers.

“Yes Moira,” he moaned, his hips bucking up to my mouth. “Just like that love, just like that. Make your big brother cum.”

“Yes,” I heard from beside me. I turned my head to see my dad pumping away at his hard cock. “Yes baby, make your big brother cum. Make him cum for daddy.”

I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to do anything that daddy wanted me to do. I sucked harder and my brothers breathing got loud and intense. He was taking deep breathes between the shallow ones and by the tightness in his legs, I could tell that he was going to cum.

“Oh yes sis,” he yelled, “I am going to cum. Yes, fuck. Don’t stop.”

I sucked his cock harder and faster and soon his whole body tightened up. Warm spurt after spurt of cum shot against the back of my throat.

“Oh my god yes,” he moaned, “you are absolutely amazing.”

After I had swallowed all of his cum, I sat back up and looked down at his beautiful wet cock. Then I looked at daddy who had cum running down his fingers.

“My turn boys.” I said smiling at my daddy and then looking over to my brother. “Daddy, on the bed.”

to be continued.

Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors