Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing my cherry

5
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
My name is Susan and I am 18 years of age and I want to tell you of my early sexual experiences. My father worked for the Forestry Commission and he came home from work one day and told my mother and I that he was being promoted and that we would be moving house into the far north of Scotland where he would be an area manager.

With great excitement we began to get ready for the move.

When we arrived at our new home it was set in a wonderful scenic location with mountains and a sea loch. In the surrounding area were houses of the other people who worked for the Forestry Commission.

A lot of tourists also came to the area and I liked to go for walks in the forest and along the waters edge.

One day when I was 16 I was walking in the forest when I came across a couple kissing each other passionately. I stopped to watch and soon the guys hand was reaching up the girl's dress. Soon her blue panties were round her ankles and the man was unzipping his trousers. I then saw his erect penis being held in his right hand. The girl went down on her knees and began to suck the guy off. By now I was randy and I slipped my hand into my panties and began to masturbate.

After a while the girl unrolled a condom on to the erect penis and she then stood up and the guy entered her and began to ride her slowly. Soon I was coming and was wishing the this gut was having sex with me. After about 10 minute the guy shot his load and he removed his cock from the girl's pussy. I could see the limp cock with the used condom which now had a lot of spunk in it. The girl removed the condom and then knelt down on the ground.

The guy now took of his trousers and I could see he had red briefs on. He removed the briefs and I saw he was getting hard again. He put on another condom. The girl asked the guy to go into her handbag and find the tube of lube and he was to put some lube on the condom and also some lube into the girls anus.

By now I was randy again and started to play with myself, again as I watched the gut enter the girl's anus. The girl let out a gasp as the erection was entering her anus. Soon she was moaning loudly and kept asking the guy to thrust her deeply. Soon he came and both got up and dressed and went on their way. I too had come and decided to return home.

On reaching home I went to my bedroom and after a shower I lay naked on my bed pleasuring myself. My father and mother were both out and I went to their bedroom to see if I could find one of my mother's sex toys that I knew she had. I had seen my parents having sex on many occasions but had never seen my father's cock or my mother's vagina. I knew she had sex toys because one week when my father was away on a residential course on of my mother's friend had come to stay with us.

We did not have a spare bedroom so my mother's friend shared my mother's bed. One night I had some moaning coming from my mother's bedroom and when I looked through the keyhole I saw my mother's friend on her knees and my mother was moving a dildo in and out of her friend's vagina. I began to masturbate and then saw my mother reach into her bedside cabinet drawer and take out a double ended dong. My mother removed the dildo and inserted one end of the dong into her friend's pussy and put the other end into her pussy and then she began to thrust away. After about 15 minutes they finished.

I went back to my room and gave myself a through frigging and I then fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up to find my mother's friend standing by my bedside just wearing a black and red thong. I was lying in bed with just a t shirt on and my duvet had been pulled back. She told me that my mother had gone into the town for some shopping and that she would be away for about 2 hours. My mother's friend called Samantha slowly reached for my slit which had thick pubic hair. I had never shaved my pubic hair. Samantha asked If I would like my pubic region shave. A lot of my friends had their pubic hair shaved since they had gone to secondary school but I had never bothered. I agreed to having Samantha shave my pubic region. Soon she started and she said she would give me Brazilian. Once she had finished she said she would rub some moisturising lotion into the shaven area.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

She started to do this and I started to feel randy. I began to moan softly.

Samantha asked if she could pleasure me. I agreed. At this point Samantha removed her panties and I saw she was clean shaven. She parted may love lips and began to kiss me gently. Soon I was coming. She asked if I was a virgin. I told her this was the case. Samantha then asked me to kiss her vagina and this I done. Soon we were in the 69 position.

Samantha then got up from the bed and went to my mother's bedroom. She returned with a sex toy which she told me was a vibrating butt plug. I was asked to kneel down with my bum in the air. Looking in the mirror on my dressing table I saw Samantha but lube on the toy. She then began to inset it into my anus. I felt some discomfort as the toy was pushed in and when it was all in the toy was switched on. I was soon moaning and Samantha was rubbing my pussy.

After I had come a few times she removed the sex toy and then went out of my room and returned with a bag, From the bag she produced a strap on dildo about 8 inches in length. She strapped this onto me and she then mounted it and brought herself off.

I was longing to lose my virginity and told Samantha this. Samantha laughed and said I would probably get it soon. In the meantime she would take me to the family planning clinic where the nurse gave me an injection and a quantity of condoms and lube. I was told to come back every 3 months for a further injection to keep me from getting pregnant if I had unprotected sex or the condom should burst and I got spunk in me.

A few days later my father came home from his course and Samantha went home. That night my mother told me that Samantha had told her that she had shaved me and that we had oral sex. I thought my mother would be annoyed but my mother asked me to show her my shaved pussy. My mother touched me and then asked if I would like to go to her bedroom with her. Soon we were both naked and my mother produced the double ended dong and she inserted one end in her pussy. I was asked to bend over the bed and soon my mother had the other end of the dong in my anus. She soon was shafting me. After a while I heard my father's voice saying it was a lovely sight.

My mother then removed the dong from my anus. I saw my father taking his t shirt off and then remove his trousers. He was wearing pink briefs and I could see that his penis was erect. My mother began to rub the bulge in his briefs and my father asked me to pleasure myself.

I lay back on the bed and began to do what my father had asked. My mother removed my father's briefs and I could see my father was well endowed. He then unrolled a condom over his erection. My mother then asked me to come to the end of the bed and to keep pleasuring myself. My mother then put a pillow under my bum and then stood to one side. My father then took up position between my legs. My mother put some lube in the condom and then asked me to stop pleasuring myself. She the put some lube into my vagina and then asked me to spread my legs. She then parted my pussy lips and told my father to penetrate me slowly. He then began to do this and I could feel his large cock slide into me. I could feel his erection touching my hymen and he partially withdrew his cock and pushed it back in slowly. This he did a few times and on the last time he pushed hard and my hymen broke. He then slowly thrust his cock in and out and I soon came. It was completely different from when I brought myself off. After about 10 minutes his thrusting increased and he began to moan loudly. My mother told me that my father was ejaculating and that his sperm would be in the condom.

After my father had come he removed his penis with the used condom and my mother put a tampon in my vagina as I was bleeding after being deflowered.

From that day onward my mother and father regularly had sex sessions with me and we also had threesomes.

When I was out on walks I would look for people out for a walk and would overtake them so they did not see me and would drop my panties and lift up my skirt and would pleasure myself in the hope that they would see me and have sex with me. I always carried condoms in my bra just in case.

.

Published 
Written by blackbriefs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors