Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Uncertain Chapter 1

"Lucas falls for his stepmother"

3
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
My mother died when I was eight years old. She was killed in a car accident. Once over the grief, it was just my dad, Mike, and I for the next six years. I was Dad's "Little Man." We did everything together.

Even with his busy job as an executive for a software company, he managed to come to most of my ball games and school functions. Yeah, it was him and me against the world. When Dad wasn't home, or, had to travel for business, there was Consuelo. She was our live-in housekeeper. Dad had hired her when Mom died, to help out with me and the house. She was like a grandmother to me for six years. When I was fourteen Consuelo retired to Florida to be closer to her family.

About the same time, Dad met and fell in love with Jessica. I can't blame dad. Jessica was a beautiful, sexy young woman. A tall, athletic strawberry blond with a gorgeous smile and amazing blue eyes. They met at some charity function, and I guess it would be what you would call a whirlwind romance. All I knew was, I had never seen my father happier.

Jess was twenty-eight when they met. Twenty years younger than my father. A few months later she and Dad were married. I know what you are thinking, but she really loved him. She wasn't some young gold digger looking to marry a successful business man and take him for all he was worth. Jessica insisted on keeping her job as a sales rep for some pharmaceutical company. She apparently had her own money. I mean, she drove a cool little Mercedes sports car.

Jessica was also not your typical "step-monster", either. She and I got along wonderfully from the beginning. She took care of me when I was sick. She came to my school functions even when Dad couldn't. My favorite thing was when we would gang up on Dad. Together, we could get him to agree to anything. We made quite at team, but, at the same time, she never tried to replace my mother. She was always Jess to me and, even though everyone else I knew called me Luke, I was always Lucas to her. It made me feel special, in some way, that only she used my full name. I came to care very deeply for my step mother.

I was seventeen when my father was diagnosed with cancer. Dad, as always, tried to remain positive, at least around me. He was trying to remain strong for Jess and me, saying everything would be alright. Jess tried to remain strong for me as well. She took a leave of absence from her job to spend all her time with Dad.

She took him to all his doctor's appointments, to the hospitals for treatments. I spent as much time with Dad as I could, but I couldn't stand to watch the strong man I had always looked up to wither away. I am not proud of it, but I had become angry at the world for what it was doing to my family. I should have been of more help to Jessica, but, at the time, I just couldn't.

A few days before I turned eighteen, Dad passed away. Jessica and I were both with him when he passed. Although devastated by our loss, we were, somehow, relieved. His suffering was over. We both promised him we would do our best to fulfill his dying request. That we would move on with our lives and remember him fondly.

We buried my father on my eighteenth birthday. It was on the ride home in the family car with Jessica that I realized I was all alone in the world. My grandparents were all gone. My father and mother were both only children, so I had no uncles, aunts, or cousins. I was alone.

We arrived home late in the afternoon. It had been a long, hard day. We both went to our respective rooms to rest. After changing out of my suit into a pair of athletic shorts and a tee shirt, I began to contemplate my future. I would graduate high school soon. I had always planned to attend the local university and live at home with Dad and Jess, at least for a couple of years. Now, with Dad gone, what would I do now? Jessica was a beautiful lady. I felt sure she would not want an eighteen year old kid hanging around, now that my father was gone. I decided to go talk to Jess. Hopefully, she would let me stay until I finished high school at least.

I made my way down the hall and tapped lightly on Jessica's door. "Jess?" Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course, Lucas. Come in."

 I opened the bedroom door and stepped inside. Jess was sitting up in her bed, with a couple of pillows behind her, a book in her hand. She was dressed in a short blue nightgown. I couldn't help but notice that it was cut very low in the front, showing a good bit of cleavage. It came to about about mid thigh, and her long, shapely legs extended out in front of her. It was made of a soft satin. She was definitely a beautiful woman.

"How are you doing, Sweetheart?" She smiled, putting the book on the nightstand.

"Okay, I guess, considering. Can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Well sure. Come, sit," she said, patting the bed next to her.

I climbed onto the bed beside her. I tried, although unsuccessfully, not to look at her body in the clingy satin gown.

"Now tell me. What is on your mind?"

"Well Jess, I was just wondering," I stammered. "I mean, Dad isn't here any more and I don't have any family or anything. I was just wondering where I was going to go."

Jess had a horrified look on her face. "What in the world are you talking about? What do you mean, where you are going to go?"

"It's just I don't have anyone and you have your life and ...." I felt tears well up in my eyes as I spoke.

Jessica put her arm around me and pulled me to her. My head was now on the soft pillow of her left breast. My arm instinctively went around her slender waist. The satin of her gown felt soft and warm under my hand. "I can't believe you would even ask such a thing!" Jessica began to cry now as well. "You will stay here with me, for heaven's sake! This is our home. Yours as well as mine. I love you and I don't ever want to hear you talk like that again!" She hugged me tighter to her body and began to run her fingers through my hair

As our tears subsided, I noticed that, with the position of my head resting on her left breast, I was staring down her low cut gown.

SophiSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiSmith

Staring at the beautiful round globe of her right breast. I could see just a hint of the dark circle of the areola against her pale skin. As if by magic, Jess's nipples hardened, threatening to burst through the soft gown. As if it had a mind of its own, my hand, still around Jessica's waist, slid down to her hip. I could feel the elastic waist band of her bikini panties. I left it there for just a second.

My mind flashed back to the time, a couple of years ago, when I walked into the bedroom looking for my father. What I found was Jessica in the process of getting dressed. She was standing with her back to the door in a white lace bra and matching bikini panties. I stood speechless staring at her gorgeous lace-covered ass for a couple of seconds before quickly turning and leaving the room, softly closing the door behind me.

I moved my hand back up to her waist, hoping she hadn't noticed it lingering at her panty line. It was then that I realized that my raging hard-on was pressing against her left thigh. I was suddenly terrified. Oh my God! What if she notices my cock against her leg!

I pulled away from Jessica. "Well, thank you Jess. I appreciate what you said. I guess I better let you get to sleep. It has been a long day"

"Ok, Sweetie. And don't forget what I said. Your place is here, with me," she said, wiping tears from her eyes.

I made my way across the bedroom the best I could while trying to conceal the tent in the front of my shorts. As I eased out the door, I glanceed back at Jessica. One of the straps had slipped from her shoulder, her full, ripe, breasts threatening to spill form the blue gown. The bottom of the gown had ridden up to just below her crotch, exposing the entirety of her shapely, muscular legs.

By the time I got to my room my cock was aching for release. All I could think about was Jess in that pretty blue gown. Her beautiful silky legs. Her hard nipples pushing against the shiny fabric. I locked my bedroom door and dropped my shorts. I took my engorged cock in my hand and began to stroke it slowly.

Jessica is running her hands through my hair. She slips the strap of her gown off her shoulder, exposing her entire breast. Moving my head so that my mouth is covering her erect nipple, she softly says "Here, Lucas. This is for you. It will make you feel better." Her hand reaches down and begins to rub my dick through my shorts. I slide my hand down Jess's side and under her gown. I can feel the lace of her tiny panties against my hand. Jessica takes my hand and guides it. "Here, Baby, rub right here. Oh yes, that's it." I notice that the crotch of Jess' panties has become very wet.

I began to stroke my dick faster then.

"Oh, that feels good, Baby," Jessica sighs as she slips her delicate hand inside my shorts and begins to stroke my shaft.

  I was getting close, increasing the speed of my strokes.

 "Are you getting close Sweetie? Cum for me Lucas. I'm going to cum for you." 

My cock erupted in my hand, spilling my cum across my fingers and onto the floor. 

I should not be thinking of Jess like this! I mean, what would she think if she knew?


 I grabbed a towel off the bed and cleaned myself and the floor. I then began to gather up some laundry to get in the wash before Jess saw the mess.

Jessica

I felt so sorry for Lucas. First he lost his mother and then his father. I know how hard the last year has been for me, watching the man I have loved suffer so much and then pass away like that. I couldn't imagine what it must have been like for him. When he came to me this evening I couldn't believe he thought I would... I felt so badly for him. I had to comfort him, let him know that he was safe here. What I didn't expect was the effect he had on me.

As I held him in my arms, I could smell his cologne. The same kind his father had always worn. His head resting on my breast, I could feel his warm breath on my skin. I was surprised to feel my nipples become erect. Jesus, I was getting horny! What kind of person am I? His strong arms holding me. God, how long has it been since I have been held by a man? His hand slid down my side to my hip. His fingers were lingering on my panties, just inches form my... Crap, I'm getting wet! I could feel his cock become erect against my leg. By the look of the bulge in his shorts, it must be huge! What is wrong with me? Thank God Lucas went back to his room when he did.

I closed my eyes, trying to relax. I could not stop thinking about the events of the evening. Especially the feel of Lucas's penis against my leg. My nipples became erect again. I slipped my hand inside the front of my gown and began to rub my nipple, pinching it between my thumb and forefinger. Little bolts of electricity shot through it. I slid my other hand under the hem of my gown. My panties were soaking wet. I slipped my finger under the crotch and began to massage the outer lips of my dripping pussy.

As I stroke Lucas's hair, he slips the strap of my gown off my shoulder, freeing my breast. He turns his head slightly, taking my left nipple in his mouth. He begins to suck on it passionately. "Oh, that feels so good Sweetie"

I pinched my nipple harder. I raised my hips to slide my wet panties down past my knees. I slipped two fingers into my pussy, rubbing my swollen clit with the palm of my hand.

Lucas slips his fingers inside my panties and strokes my clit. "Does that feel good Jess? Do you like it?"

I moaned aloud, "Oh yes, that's it!" My fingers drove into my pussy now. I thrust my clit against the heel of my hand. The juice from my twat ran down the crack of my butt and onto the bed sheets."Oh, Fuck!" My body convulsed as an orgasm swept over me in waves.

My God, what kind of slut am I? Thinking of my husband's son like that! He is just s boy!

Published 
Written by Chromegypsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors