Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Uncertain Chapter 2

"Things progress"

3
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Lucas

Jessica and I were trying to get some sort of normalcy back in our lives. I went back to school, but I had a hard time getting back into the swing of things. I had always been popular. I played football, was involved in student government, the whole nine yards. I had lots of friends. There were also a lot of girls, but, I never dated much.

Aside from some kissing and heavy pettng at after game parties, I had very little experience with the opposite sex. I guess, to some degree, I had always compared other women to Jess. No one ever seemed to compare with her poise; her grace; her beauty. Now, after the night I had spent in her arms, there was no way they were ever going to stack up.

Jess had gone back to work, which was good for her. Unfortunately it was not so good for me. I had forgotten how sexy she was in her work clothes. The pencil skirts and crisp, starched blouses. The slacks that fit every curve of her sexy ass.

And the evenings were even worse. When she got home, she would usually change out of her work clothes into shorts, yoga pants, or tight jeans. Little tank tops or a tee shirt, sometimes without a bra. Between that and the memory of Jessica in her bedroom that night, it seemed like I walked around the house with a perpetual hard-on. If she only knew what she was doing to me. Even with all that, I couldn't stay away from Jessica. I volunteered to help with anything that would allow me to be near her

Jessica

I returned to work with the understanding that I could be home at least most evenings. I felt the Lucas would need me more than ever. I know he was eighteen now, but he had been through so much. Although, if I were truly honest with myself, there was also a more selfish reason. Not only was he legally an adult, but he had grown into quite a handsome young man. He resembled his father in so many ways. A tall six feet, two inches. A heavily muscled one hundred ninety pounds. Thick, dark hair and a brilliant smile.

Lucas had changed in other ways too. He had begun to help out with the chores a lot more than he used to. The laundry, the vacuuming, taking care of the lawn. He had even taken an interest in cooking. He began to help me prepare dinner almost every evening. We would chat and laugh as we puttered around the kitchen. I think we both enjoyed it.

Truth be told, I had changed too. I could not get the few minutes Lucas and I spent in each other's arms out of my mind. The feel of his strong arms around me. I hadn't felt that in so long. His breath on my skin as his head rested on my chest. His erection pressed against my thigh...

As bad as I hate to admit it, I began to dress more provocatively around the house. Wearing my clothes just a little tighter and more form fitting. Showing a little extra skin. I had even "accidentally" rubbed up against Lucas just a little too long as we moved around the close confines kitchen. I know it was shameless of me, but, damn it, I liked it. It was nice to feel like a woman again. I was afraid, though, that if Lucas realized what I was doing, he would be appalled.

Lucas

On Saturday morning I was putting a load of laundry in the washer when Jessica came in with a basket of her own. She looked terrific dressed in tailored jeans and a low cut blouse. Hair and make up perfect, as always.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," she said, flashing me her prettiest smile.

She bent over to put down her basket. I notice the sexy little bra trying to corral her full breasts. The bra was designed more for looks than support.

"Good morning. You look nice this morning. Going out?"

"Why, thank you, Sir. Just a little shopping. Then meeting my friend Andrea for lunch. Do you need anything?"

"No, I'm good."

"Any big plans for the day?"

"No. I am going to mow the lawn this afternoon, but that's about it."

Jess looked at her watch. "Well, I have to run. See you later, Sweetie." She kissed me on the cheek, turned and headed for the door. I watched as she walked away, her ass swaying as she walked. Man, she looked good in those jeans.

I finished loading the washer and closed the lid. As I turned to head upstairs, I noticed a little pair of pink satin panties on the top of Jessica's laundry basket. Even though I knew I was alone in in the house, I looked around to make sure no one was watching.

I picked up the panties and held them up. They were a very sexy bikini style. I tried to imagine them stretched across Jess' ass. I balled them up in my hand. They were still a bit damp. She must have taken them off recently. I felt my cock begin to stir in my jeans. I held the underwear up to my nose and inhaled deeply. The aroma was intoxicating. A blend of Chanel perfume and Jessica's sweet pussy. My dick was rock hard, now.

I stuck the panties in my pocket and headed upstairs. After locking my bedroom door, I stripped off and lay on my bed. I held my stepmother's panties up to my nose and inhaled her essence again. God, I loved her smell. I rubbed the satin material across the hyper-sensitive head of my dick. It felt so good. I wrapped my cock in the panties, and, with Jessica's fragrance still in my nostrils, began to stroke myself slowly as my mind wandered...

I'm in my room reading when Jessica walks in dressed in nothing but a pair of pink bikini panties, her beautiful tits swinging as she walks. Her nipples, just a couple of shades darker than her alabaster skin, are as hard as little diamonds. The sight causes my cock to become equally as hard.

"Jess! What are you...?"

Jess holds her index finger to her lips, shushing me. She reaches down, unbuttons my jeans and slowly eases the zipper down. She grabs the waist and quickly pulls both them and my boxers off and tosses them aside.

Her eyes widen a little at the first sight of my eight inches standing proudly for her. Jess climbs onto the bed and straddles my hips. Again, I try to protest, but Jessica places her hand over my mouth, shaking her head "No."

She slowly lowers herself begins to slide her wet satin-clad crotch along the underside of my cock. I gasp, as I have never felt anything like this before. Jess takes my hands in hers and raises them to her large firm breasts. She speeds up her movements as I knead her soft flesh, running my thumbs over her distended nipples. I feel her grinding her clit into my dick as she rides.

I increased the intensity of my own stroking.

Jess tosses her head back and closes her eyes.

charlotte_smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
charlotte_smith

I feel her body begin to shudder as her orgasm takes over her body in waves. I can't hold back any longer. The friction caused by the fabric rubbing on my dick is just too much.

My muscles tense as a stream of cum shoots from the head of my cock, soaking Jess' already wet panties. My stepmother leans forward, kissing me on the lips. Her tongue slips into my mouth and forces itself half way down my throat. She breaks off the kiss, climbs off me and walks out the door, having never said a word.

I felt a little light headed after such an orgasm. I looked down at the cum soaked panties wrapped around my cock. I had never cum like that before. I hoped it washed out of Jessica's panties. What would she say if she knew what I had done? The way her smell and her sexy panties had made me cum so hard?

I quickly showered, dressed and headed back to the laundry room. I had to get them washed before Jess got home.

Jessica

I was about finished with my shopping when my friend Andrea texted me to say she would not be able to make it for lunch; something had come up. It was just as well. I had been distracted all morning. It seemed I had been distracted a lot lately.

I drove home, pulled into the garage and carried my packages upstairs to my room. Putting the bags down on the bed, I noticed my laundry basket. Everything was clean and nicely folded. On top of the basket were several pairs of my underwear.

I smiled at the thought of Lucas' hands fondling my sexy little underpants. I wonder what he thought when he saw the wide array of little bikinis and lacy thongs. I started to become a little warm at the thought.

I took the panties and put them away in a dresser drawer, pulling out a pair of grey gym shorts and a white tank top. Removing my blouse, I pulled the tank on over my head. As an afterthought, I reached under the shirt and unhook my bra, pulling it off and tossing it on the bed.

I shimmied out of my jeans and pulled the shorts on. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. My tits were still firm and perky. Flat tummy. I turned to the side. The shorts just barely covered the globes of my ass, which were firm and round. I still looked good for a woman of thirty-two.

I began looking through the packages and bags from my shopping trip. I was looking for one in particular. I finally found it, discreetly hidden a bag of clothes. It was a penis shaped vibrator. It was eight inches long with a thick shaft and a large, bulbous head. Based on the bulge I had seen in Lucas' pants on occasion, it was about the size I imagined his cock to be. I felt my face flush at the thought.

I removed my new toy from the plastic packaging and held it in my hand. It was soft yet firm. The soft silicone skin made it feel surprisingly real. Technology had come a long way in adult toys. I pushed the button and the vibrator began to hum. I was surprised at the power it had.

I heard the lawn mower at the side of he house. Still carrying my new toy I crossed to the window and peered out. Lucas was pushing the mower just below my window, his back to me. A sheen of sweat covered his chiseled body. The muscles of his back and shoulders rippled as he worked. His tight ass encased in his Levis.

"Oh, my God," I whispered aloud. I could feel the heat start from my crotch and travel all the way up my body, through my tits and out the top of my head. I slipped a hand under my shirt and cupped my breast. I pinched my nipple between my thumb and forefinger, giving it a little tug.

Lucas had turned and was heading back toward me now. This view was no less magnificent than before. His heavily muscled chest and arms. Six pack abs with the little trail of hair running from his naval down into his jeans. I could feel the juice start to flow from my pussy, soaking my panties. If he only knew... I watched as Lucas rounded the corner of the house, out of sight.

I shoved all the packages off the bed. In one swift move I stripped off both my shorts and panties, throwing myself face down on the bed. I nervously picked up the vibrator. I turned on the switch and heard the hum of the motor. With the toy in my hand, I reached underneath me and pressed the head of it to my clit. The wave that ran through my body was pure ecstasy.

As my clit vibrated I had to bury my face in the bed to muffle my moans of pleasure. My pussy was now pouring juice, running down my thighs and dripping onto my bed. I reached further down and placed the head of the still buzzing vibrator to my pussy lips. As wet as I was, the head and thick shaft slid easily into my canal. I could feel my pussy stretch as I pushed the fake cock deeper. "Oh God!" I gasped through clenched teeth, my imagination taking over...

Lucas strides, shirtless, into my bedroom as I am looking out the window. Sweat glistens on his upper body. As I turn to face him, Lucas takes my face in his hands and kisses me deeply. My lips part to welcome his probing tongue. As our tongues battle, Lucas reaches down and clutches my ass in his strong hands.

My pussy begins drip as he clutches my cheeks tightly. Lucas pulls me to the bed and shoves me onto it, face down. Grabbing my shorts and panties, he jerks them off and throws them to the floor. He quickly pulls his jeans down. I look back over my shoulder to see his huge cock standing at attention. I am a bit alarmed at the sight. I am not sure it will fit into my now pouring pussy.

Lucas grabs my hips, pulling me up to my knees. I feel his dick slide past my lips and drive into me all the way to the hilt. I feel the head of his cock ram into my cervix. I feel like I am going to pass out. My cunt has never been so full, stretched so tight. My stepson slowly withdraws.

When just the head of his magnificent cock remains, he drives it in again. I moan in pure pleasure. Luke begins thrusting in and out like a piston. I begin to push back to receive each stroke. "Fuck me, Luke! Fuck me hard!"

Three more stokes with the vibrator and my orgasm hit me like a freight train. I felt my muscles contract, trying to grip the enormous phallus that was filling my pussy to its limits. Lights went off behind my closed eyelids. My heart was pounding. I pulled the toy out and felt my cum juice gush out of my abused twat, completely soaking my bed. I collapsed, trying to catch my breath. I had never experienced such an orgasm.

"Oh, shit!" I breathed as I drifted off to sleep in a state of euphoria.

Published 
Written by Chromegypsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors