Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

lovely LOVE Part 1

"This is about a guy that has sex with his sister and her ex-girlfriend."

1
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

My sister and I are very close to each other. Ever since we were little we joked around with each other. Now that we are older we barely get to spend time together. I have always been 3 years older than her. I started college like about 2 years ago and I just finished my second year. I get home and there is a message on my machine from my sister.

The message says, "Hey Sawyer, its your baby sister Lucy. I just wanted to let you know that I am having a big graduation pool party at home for all my friends on Saturday afternoon at 3. I wanted to invite you to it since we have seen each other in a while. We are going to have a pool party. So bring your best swimsuit."

I couldn't believe that my sister had called me and asked me to come down for her pool party. I know that there going to be a butt load of sexy 18 year chicks there. So I call her back but I got her machine so I left a message on her cell phone. So it came to be Friday and I was on my way to go home to my family so that we could talk and hang out. The last time I saw my sister was when she was only 15 and she was kind of flat but growing into her chest. When I got home, I saw that there was a letter from our parents on the table for my sister saying that they weren't going to home for about a week or two because they were going to visit our sick grandparents.

So I looked through the house and no one was even home. So I went up to my old room and slept on my bed. After about 4 hours of sleep, one of my sister's friends walks into the room. She was so sexy and beautiful. She was 5'7 blond big full tits about a 34D and she was wearing this little black skirt and this white t-shirt that says "Want SOME?". So I was thinking hell yea I wanted some. So she walks in the room and says hi to me. We started to talk for a couple minutes and she says that she has to go to take a shower. So I get up and I try to find my sister. I see some one else in the kitchen and say "are you another friend of my sister?" and it wasn't. That sexy, beautiful girl was my sister. 5'8 Brunette wonderful ass and big sexy tits. She looked like a little goddess. She had on a tight black shirt and a pair of those very short shorts. So she ran up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her and touching her back rubbing it, then I pulled her even close to me . I looked at her once again and told her "WOW you are very very sexy little sister."

She said, "thank you". We started to talk.

"So um do you have a boyfriend now?" I asked her.

"Actually, no I don't. I never really had a boyfriend." She said.

"A girlfriend?" I asked.

"Well yea I did. The girl that I came home with just now used to be my girlfriend. You have to meet her she told me that she was very horny and wanted a cock. Ha Ha Ha." She said and I thought she was kidding about the girl that wanted a cock.

"Yeah, I already met her. She came into my room while I was asleep." I told her. " So you're still a virgin, Lucy?"

"No, I had sex before with a couple of guys. They said that I did shit like pros. Ha Ha Ha. Can you believe them? So do you want to fuck my friend Amanda?"

I really wanted to fuck her and my sister. All I had on was a pair of my boxers I guess that I forgot to put on my shorts after my nap.

ScarletBarnes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletBarnes

"I don't know. I think I really want to. Does she want to fuck me  though?"

She told me in my ear, " She wants to fuck you harder than any girl ever has. She also wants to blow you."

"For real? Are you joking with me? You better not be. How did she know what I looked like?"

So After about a couple of minutes, Amanda walks down the stairs and comes into the kitchen wearing nothing but a sexy black swimsuit with white polka dots. "Hi Sawyer." She walking up to me. "Do you guys like my swimsuit."

My sister says, "I hope you know, Amanda, that they pool party tomorrow would be a naked one for the ladies and since there would be only a couple of guys here we are going to have fun. Ha Ha Ha."

I asked, "Is it really going to be a naked party for the girls?" They just laughed. " Well I am going to take a shower so see you ladies here in about 20 minutes."

I jumped in the shower leaving the door open to see if the girls would come up into the bathroom with me. The girls are talking downstairs.

"Wow. He is so sexy. He has the body of a god and I cant believe that he came down without a shirt on. Just his boxers. wow." Amanda acted like a little school girl.

"So if you want Sawyer you can go up there. Maybe he is waiting for you." Said my sister.

"Maybe I will." she said. she took off her swimsuit, kissed my sister and came up stairs. My sister then followed her. Amanda gets into the bathroom she walks in the shower with me with no hesitation. I turn around and she looks at me. She starts to kiss me. I grab her perky ass. She sticks her Tongue in my mouth and I stop kissing her and I start to suck on her big tits. She has my cock in one hand and my head pushing against her tits with the other. So my sister walks in the bathroom all quietly. She walks in and moves the curtain of the shower and sees me sucking on her tits. My sister starts to take off her clothes and jumps in with us I never saw my sister naked before. Lucy starts to kiss Amanda's ass and rubbing her pussy. I saw my sister in the shower and I really didn't care. So I said, "Let's move this to the bedroom."

The girls got out and ran into my room all wet. My sister pushed Amanda on the bed and they were doing the 69 position that I love so much. I was drying off. My sister was in her room. She had the biggest bed. So my sister was sucking Amanda hard and Amanda was sucking her hard. So I walk in and they are still going at it. Amanda said, "I am going to cum." So I ran fast over there and I starts to suck Amanda's pussy and squirted out in my mouth and on my face. So as Amanda was cumming, my sister gotten off Amanda and laid there. I went between them and said, "Who wants to be the first on my cock?" Amanda jumped on me riding my cock and I told my sister that I can suck her pussy until it's her turn. I was actually sucking on my sister's pussy as her friend rode my cock so about 10 minutes of Amanda on my cock she just fell off my sister just went on it and rode it like a cowgirl that she is. So its about midnight and we all fall asleep for tomorrow.

Published 
Written by sawyer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments