Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucky Date

"It wasnt' the boyfriend who got lucky after their date"

18
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Ron heard noises coming from somewhere in the house. Noises loud enough to wake him from a fairly sound sleep. He pushed away the covers and tried to make as little sound as possible in case it was a burglar he would have time to call the police. He didn’t bother putting on a robe since he was wearing boxers. As he opened his bedroom door, the thought of his wife, Dora, returning from visiting her sister crossed his mind, but he knew she didn’t like to drive alone at night. Straining his eyes to see in the dark and his ears to hear, he realized the source of the noise was coming from his daughter Jessica’s bedroom down the hallway. Her bedroom door was not closed completely allowing the noise and the soft glow of a desk lamp to escape.

The random noises gained some clarity and, as Ron moved closer, it sounded like she was repeatedly getting on and off the bed to walk around her room. The thought also came to his mind that his darling 17-year old daughter might be drunk or high. Kids today are no different than when he was her age. His perceptions of the world have changed now that he’s a 43-year old parent with a teenage daughter. He stood outside her door and listened. Somehow, it sounded like too much movement. He slowly pushed the door open and saw that it wasn’t a desk lamp but several candles lit on her computer desk. Opening the door all the way, the scene wasn’t one Ron had expected.

Todd, Jessica’s 18-year old boyfriend, was kneeling on the bed with her jeans halfway off her legs. He was frozen in place; his eyes open wide astonishment at, literally, getting caught in the act. It took several breathless seconds for Ron’s mind to register what he was watching. He moved his gaze slowly noticing his daughter still had on her underwear, a bra but no shirt, and was mumbling. Her head on a pillow with eyes closed, an arm haphazardly lying over her head.

Ron snapped to look at Todd, who was completely dressed. “Get out,” in a commanding tone that was more of a gruff than a whisper.

Jessica barely opened her eyes, “Dad?”

Todd stumbled getting off the bed and squeezed between Ron and the doorframe. He took two backwards steps, turned, and raced down the stairs. Ron leaned out of the room to watch the frightened teen, “and lock the door on your way out.” Ron paused to hear the door open, the turning of the doorknob lock, and the door slamming shut. He turned and stepped completely into the bedroom.

“Jessica,” he kept his tone low and firm trying not to explode in anger. “Have you been drinking?”

“A little. It’sh no big deal.” The bottom part of her legs and feet, stuck inside her jeans, moved to be free of their constraints. “Todd’s helpin’ me get ready for bed. I’m shleepy.”

He shook his head and thought to himself, “Fine. Let her sleep. We’ll talk about this in the morning.” He lifted one of her legs to pull off her jeans. No sense her tripping if she had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. She was still wearing her shoes, which was probably the reason that son-of-a-bitch Todd couldn’t finish what he was doing. He pulled off both her shoes, letting them fall to the floor, as Jessica shifted and he lost the grip on her leg. “What were you and Todd planning to do?”

“Get my pantsh off,” Jessica slurred in a sleepy voice. Ron’s eyes had adjusted to the low candle light and could tell her eyes were still closed. “I wanted shex wiff Todd. He didn’t want to ‘cause you’re home.”

“So that’s how it is”, Ron thought. Tomorrow morning after breakfast there will be a discussion about appropriate behavior for a seventeen-year old girl, exactly who is allowed to visit her at home, and what time she will be expected to be home whether it’s a school night or not. He took hold off her legs again. She tried to wiggle away and almost escaped. She had strong, toned legs because of her activities on the high school swim team and her daily runs. He loosened his grip when he realized her legs were soft…very soft…and didn’t want to leave a bruise. With her shoes removed, her pants slipped off her legs, which he gently set back on the bed.

“Take my bra off. I don’t like wearin’ it ta bed.”

He looked at her face. She was rubbing a hand over a lacey bra cup trying to pull it down. Even in the dim light, he could see her nipples pushing against the delicate fabric. “What are you thinking?!” he asked himself. He realized his wife has been gone for a week, but to notice this about Jessica… Best she simply sleep-off the effects of the night out and turned to leave.

“Com’on, dad. Get thish off. I hate shleeping in thish thing.”

He stopped and looked back at her. His little girl certainly has grown up. The flickering candle light cast a radiance of dancing shadows over her young body. She was squirming to pull off her bra making it look like she was moving with the candle’s glow. Ron went back to Jessica, stared for a moment at her face, down and up her body, reached his hand to caress her hair. Ron slid his hand down to Jessica’s should and pulled her bra strap down over her arm.

She moaned and reached her hand out to touch the leg of his boxer shorts. She gripped the fabric with weak fingers that started to wander from the leg to the front. “Wheresh your cock? I wanna touch your cock.”

“Jessica. Todd went home. Stop talking like that to your father.”

The proximity of her hand had already affected his body and his cock was stirring. Her slurred words held a sensual tone. “Dad…pleash take my bra off. Pleash.”

Her fingers began to trace the outline of his growing erection. Her movements aroused him. It shouldn’t have, but it did. His hand slid behind her back and he undid the bra clasp. At this moment, Ron realized how much of a release he needed.

He leaned forward slightly, not wanting to stop her hand, and removed her bra. Knowing she was a B-cup was different than actually seeing his daughter topless. Her breasts had the firmness of youth and the perfection of a centerfold model. He dragged his fingers across the top curves of both breasts, around the outer and underside of her left one, between the two, and repeated the motions with her right breast. She moaned again, her lips moving but no words came out. Her hand on his very rigid cock was a pleasant grip. Ron leaned down and placed one of her nipples in his mouth.

She gave a very perceptible gasp and she wrapped her arms around his head pulling him closer, forcing him to continue.

Ki_Sen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ki_Sen

“Shuck my titty, daddy…shuck my nip…I like my nipples shucked hard…” Ron sucked her nipple more, flicking his tongue over the nip. “Wheresh your cock?” She let go with one hand to tug down on Ron’s boxers.

He pulled away from her making a slurping sound as his lips held onto her nipple as long as possible and pushed down his shorts. His cock bounced free and angled away from his body. He took hold of Jessica’s hand resting against his leg and placed it on his cock. She took hold and slowly moved her fingers over the shaft. She knew what to do, but her actions were clumsy making Ron even more excited. He looked down at her, eyes still closed, she used her other hand to tug one of her nipples. “Now or never,” Ron thought. He shifted his body closer to the bed and placed a hand behind his daughter’s head pulling her mouth closer to him. As soon as the tip touched her lips, she opened her mouth engulfing the head with soft lips. She took a firmer grip on Ron’s shaft and stroked him while circling her tongue over the head.

Ron closed his eyes relishing the sensation. Looked down at his daughter and became more aroused at the sight of a cock in her teenage mouth. Until that moment, he didn’t realize he had been moving his hips in rhythm to her stoking and sucking.

He placed his knee on the bed for better leverage, practically hovering over Jessica’s face. He slowed his thrusts because he wanted to enjoy this for a long as possible. His new position provided him with the reach he needed to rub his hand between his daughter’s legs. Her panties were wet, not damp, very wet and his middle finger easily found the area between her pussy lips.

Jessica pulled away from his cock, “Oh…yeah...thatsh good. Put a finger me, daddy,” and her lips enclosed his cock again.

Ron pulled his hand over her flat stomach and probed inside her panties. Smooth. Very nice. His fingers found her pussy. He rubbed up and down the lips finally putting his middle finger inside the warm, wet softness. Jessica gave a ‘mmmm’ without losing any momentum on her sucking. He looked at her. A young girl with his cock in her mouth. This was too good to be true and that’s when Ron grew concerned. Jessica might open her eyes. Time to finish this. He pulled out of her mouth. He roughly turned her over onto her stomach and yanked her panties off.

Jessica let out a grunt. “Put it in. Oh put it in,” her voice muffled by a pillow.

He got on the bed between her legs. Her ass was very round and very firm. Ron clutched a cheek in each hand squeezing them several times. Anticipation was getting to him and he didn’t want to wait any longer. He raised Jessica’s ass in the air and spread her legs apart with his knees. Her pussy was young and glistening. He pushed a finger inside wanting to keep that image in his head. Jessica let out another moan and another as his finger thrust in and out. He changed his mind. He wanted more.

Ron lay on his back with his face under her. He gave a broad tongue lick to the outside of her pussy. Jessica let loose a squeal into the pillow. He pushed the tip of his tongue between her lips and began flicked up and down.

Jessica couldn’t hold back her moans. By the tempo of Jessica’s hips, Ron could tell she liked what he was doing. He brought his arms around her legs and grabbed her ass. He wanted her to cum and he moved at her pace. It didn’t take long for him to feel her body tense. She cried out and immediate put her face back into the pillow. He kept his tongue in place until her body’s little quakes stopped and he felt her relax.

Ron’s cock was on fire. His cock thumping with his heart beat. He slid from under her and quickly got behind her again. Jessica’s body sank into the bed without his support. He looked at her naked form. She started to turn over and Ron raised her ass again. He wasted no time. He got up behind her and nestled the head of his cock against her pussy.

“Yesh…yesh…give it to me…”

He took hold of his very stiff cock moving it up and down her slit. He wanted her to feel what was going to happen as much as for lubrication. He slowly pushed until he knew the very tip was in. He put both hands on her hips and he gave a hard shove.

“Oh…thatsh so big…”

He was inside his daughter. Ron let the sensation of his cock in a teenage pussy wash over him for a moment. He looked down and saw that beautiful ass. Her hair splayed around her shoulders and pillows. He started his hips moving. He looked down watching that fabulous ass bouncing each time their bodies collided.

“Oh…yeah…oh…yesh…your cock is so big…” Jessica moved a hand under her and Ron knew she added her fingers to the play. She talked into the pillow, “Fuck me, daddy…cum in me…fuck me…”

Her words turned his motion into a plunging frenzy. Each push sent ripples of pleasure into both of them. Ron clenched his teeth so he wouldn’t make any sounds. His voice would be a giveaway, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to keep quiet.

“Don’t shtop…oh…fuck me…fuck me…I’m gonna cum…don’t shtop…”

Ron felt her body tighten again. Her vagina clamped onto his cock and he couldn’t hold it any longer.

“Oh…yeah…I can feel your cum…put it all in me…oh…yeah…keep fuckin’ me…”

He kept fucking her until he didn’t have any more to give.

It took a long time for Ron to loosen his grip on her hips. Their bodies still joined; his cock twitching inside her. A moan and ‘mmmmmm’ from Jessica brought him back to reality. “Thank you, daddy.”

He slowly pulled out and let go of her hips, which slumped onto the bed. He moved his fingers a few times to get circulation back into his hands.

Ron backed off the foot of the bed looking at his daughter. Her legs were slightly parted, one bent at the knee. That sweet ass seemed to shimmer in the candle light. Her head to one side and her hair splashed on her shoulders. One hand was under the pillow, the other was limp at her side. He watched her breathing and, given the regular intervals, she had fallen asleep. He turned to the desk and blew out the candles. The room was instantly dark. He found his shorts on the way out and closed the door behind him.

He got back into his own bed, not bothering to put the boxers back on, pulling the sheet over himself. He let out a big sigh and rolled to a side.

Maybe he’ll skip the breakfast lecture about inappropriate behavior.

Published 
Written by ParentsNotHome
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments