Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucy Mae (Conquer and SS part 2.5)

"Lucy Mae's eldest brother is in town, with a little dilemma..."

1
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

"Aww alright, hon, don't worry about me. Tuck will be in town, remember? I'll just have him find his way here for the night before he heads back home tomorrow," was Lucy's reply as she sat at her vanity in nothing but a lacy corset that highlighted her pink nipples under its shimmering silver embroidery, and matching sheer thong. "Take all the time you need!"

A zap of excitement ran through her as she ended the call and continued to apply body shimmer along her neck and cleavage at her vanity. With Jay working late, which usually entailed him being gone at least until three in the morning, she could really focus on Tuck staying over for the night... and them enjoying their time with minimal worry of her husband barging in on them.

She admired her reflection in the mirror a moment, taking in the long waves of her golden hair framing her perfectly tiny face and enhancing her breasts as the curls billowed around them. Lucy had graced many pages of many magazines and television broadcasts as a model, mostly through her husband's company as well as some freelance work of her own, and she was more than proud to flaunt her obvious beauty in any way she could. And tonight, even to herself, she looked immaculate.

Coming from the deep south, raised in the middle of nowhere by her male-dominated adoptive family since a young age, she had been the apple of everyone's eye as a little girl, then the dream of every man's fantasy as she grew into her body. She had come to realize her seductive prowess at an early age through the admiration, and it was fueled by her father's acquaintances and four older brothers' friends who eyed her openly and longingly, getting what she wanted at the price of a little harmless skin-ship here and there. By the time she was sixteen, she had the town's boys and men wrapped around her finger, and by the time she was seventeen, she had them all but crawling after her in fascination and lust. Lucy had been well versed in restraint then, though, not giving way to anything more than a graze of a well-trained finger down an arm or the subtle caress of her hair on an unsuspecting shoulder. But when the man who had adopted her began meeting with another woman, a greed she had not known existed flared up enough to lead her to seduce her proclaimed father, resulting in the loss of her virginity to him. 

Lucy wasn't particularly prone to jealousy, but since then she had felt the need to have a dominant presence in any worthwhile man's mind, and her intuitive knowledge in her own body and the power it possessed over a man helped her get to the top of them. She was regularly visited by her father and brothers in the big city now, and she made sure she stayed in the forefront of their thoughts each night they came to her.

And tonight was Tuck's turn.

She smiled as she put on the delicate silk robe over her lingerie at the thought of Tuck, the oldest of her brothers whom she had attained second after their father. He was the most frequent to visit of the five men, leaving his wife back home with their two children as he enjoyed his time with his adoptive little sister. There was no doubt that they were all handsome men, but Tuck was the younger spitting image of Grant, and she very much enjoyed him.

Just as she spritzed the last of her perfume, she heard the doorbell give her the sign that her beloved Tuck had arrived. Leaping lightly onto her manicured feet as though she were a little girl again, she padded to the door and enthusiastically opened it to greet her handsome older brother.

Only to find that he was in company of three others.

"Gracie! And my beautiful Noah and Arabella!" Lucy was quick to recover at the sight of her sister-in-law and her little nephew and niece as they ran enthusiastically into her arms. "I didn't know you were all comin' along!"

"I'm sorry to impose, Lucy Mae, but we just really wanted to see what all the fuss was about with Tuck comin' up here all the time." Gracie's keen eye took in Lucy's attire as she gave a strained smile to the blonde beauty. 

Gracie would have been a beautiful woman, had been a beautiful woman, had she not let herself go over the past few years she became a wife and mother. Her once golden hair was now straw colored and short, her round face and round body making it look even shorter perched atop her head. Lucy remembered her once bright hazel eyes full of hope and promise, now dulled by the life she led with two children and a husband who often worked away from home.

"Not at all, Gracie! Come on in!" Lucy graciously stepped aside, subtly closing the robe tighter about her bosom as the family stepped into her home. She caught Tuck's eye briefly, noting the discomfort and annoyance there, before ushering them into the living room. She couldn't blame a man for not standing up to his wife, but still... a warning would have been nice.

"You live such a fancy life here, Lucy Mae," Gracie said, setting her bags down shyly on the floor. "The view here is gorgeous, even if it's all the fake lights of ivory towers. And you look... beautiful."

Lucy caught the hesitation and found herself using her fake laugh as she said, "I know what you must be thinkin'. how could I be wearin' such a thing in the middle of the day? When you've been in the modeling business as long as I have, you begin to just always be prepared for a shoot!"

Gracie was nice enough to laugh, though she shot her husband a glance before continuing to take in the view.

Lucy stepped closer to Tuck and nudged him in the ribs before escorting them to the guest rooms that they would be staying in.

The rest of the evening unfolded uneventfully, Lucy playing the hostess as the family indulged in the other half's wealth and fortune. Although Lucy didn't mind her eldest brother's family, she had much wished to spend all evening with his naked body curled around her in bed. For some reason, perhaps due to the wine she had opened -- "In honor of us getting together again so long after our last meeting!" she had loudly proclaimed at the start of the meal -- Lucy found herself especially longing a male's company as she sat next to her brother at the dining table, with Gracie tending to the children on the other side.

"I wish you had told me you were bringing everyone along," Lucy finally had a chance to say to him as Gracie tended to a child throwing a mild tantrum about the broccoli. "I was looking very much forward to seeing you again, brother."

"I'm sorry, she met me here as soon as she heard I'd have to be heading this way," Tuck responded, dabbing at his lips with his napkin. "You know I miss you too, Lucy Mae. Two weeks is too long for me. There's no one but you..."

Lucy hid her grin with the wine glass as she took another long sip, before reaching a hand under the table to stroke his manhood that quickly stood to attention. Her expert hands deftly unzipped his fly as she snaked her fingers into its folds to fully grab onto his erection, squeezing abruptly when he let out a guttural sound that he covered up with a cough.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

Just as Gracie looked up, Lucy asked, "So Gracie, how is your family? I know Paw Jeb had a hard time last year, with the weather and that illness going around with the cows. Was he able to manage alright?"

Lucy always knew a person's weak points. Gracie's was that of her ailing father and the ranch he was struggling to keep afloat. The question kept her occupied in giving the details as Lucy put on a concerned face, all the while rhythmically pumping her brother's hard-on with her perfectly manicured fingers. She grazed the dewy tip regularly as she stroked his throbbing member, applying pulsating pressure she knew drove him wild. Her fingers even dipped low enough to fondle his balls, squeezing with just enough pressure to cause pleasurable pain before stroking back up to reward his tip with another loving graze. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see him struggling to keep a straight face, a thrill she loved even more and prompted her to torture further.

But then, even Lucy had her limits. Soaking wet, still in her lingerie, albeit under more proper clothing than a skimpy robe, they all dismissed dinner so that Gracie could put the children to bed. Feigning exhaustion from a day of work she didn't really have, Lucy excused herself to her room early, though not before giving Tuck a meaningful look.

It felt like an eternity, though it was not long before she heard him enter her room. She, now in nothing but silky lace, draped on her enormous bed, he already growing hard again just at the sight of her. 

"You almost damned near killed me out there," Tuck growled, pulling his shirt over his head and undoing his pants as he stalked over to her. Tuck wasn't chiseled, but he was muscular from his work, grizzled and all man.

"Serves you right for not informing me ahead of time, brother dear," Lucy replied, opening her legs to stroke herself at the sight of Tuck looming closer. "Maybe next time you'll leave your trailer trash behind."

"I know damn well I will," was his response before he grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her violently to him. His fingers ripped her brazier off to the side to take in her pink nipples into his mouth as he groped the wetness between her thighs. Lucy wove her hands into Tuck's dark hair as she arched into him, moaning loudly at his vigorous suckling.

She loved his violence, his complete enthusiasm every time they fucked, as though he wanted complete control yet knew he was at her mercy. Tonight, she would let him ravage her, take out his frustration on her at the lock and chain singing their children to bed a few doors down. To really let him know that he could, yet also never, ever fully have her.

Tuck ripped his lips from her nipple, causing pain as they stood just as erect as his member upon her chest, before flipping her over and shoving her panty aside.

"Aargh!" Lucy cried as he thrust his dick into her wet pussy from behind.

"Shut up!" he yelled as he grabbed her throat and smacked her breast, meanwhile thrusting into her violently. "Tell me you want more of this in your tight pussy!"

"Yes, give me more, Tuck! I fucking love your dick! Give me all you've got!"

They both moaned and screamed, not caring if anyone would hear, though only Lucy knew that no one would as long as the door was closed, which at any other time they would have left open. Tuck fucked her hard, causing the bed frame to pound against the wall. Lucy could feel the excess juice flowing from her cunt onto her sheets as her adoptive brother fucked her from behind, and she instinctively used it to wet and stimulate her own clit.

"Fuck, you're so much tighter than Gracie," Lucy heard him whisper as he thrust into her. It had been the first time he had compared her to his wife, and it turned her on.

"How much better, Tuck? Tell me how much better my pussy is compared to your wife's!"

"You're so fucking tight, sugar, so tight I can barely hold myself together!" Tuck's hand moved from her throat to her hips as he pounded now, and she knew he was close.

"Tell me more, Tuck! Fuck, tell me more so I can cum all over your dick better than she can!" Lucy's finger wildly circled her clit, feeling her orgasm build now, more turned on than ever. She looked over her shoulder up at Tuck's face, concentrating on his perspective of their joining, sweat dripping to mix with her juices.

"You're beautiful, you're so hot, I can't believe you legally have to be my sister. Fuck, if I could give anything to fuck you like this every day, I would! Fuck your pussy, your mouth, your asshole, your big tits! Gracie could never give that to me! Fuck, Lucy, I'm going to cum too!"

Just as she felt the twitch of his cock to signal the first pumps of his cum, she felt herself cumming around his pulsating cock, her tight pussy clenching uncontrollably around him as she felt his hot seed fill her up.

Tuck knelt over her to nuzzle his face into her hair, panting heavily, his thick cock still inside, twitching to get the last bits out into her tunnel. "I love you so much, Lucy Mae. You were a God-send to our family."

Lucy smiled as she collapsed into the pile of pillows, her ass still stuck up in the air to receive whatever Tuck wanted to give her, and through her slitted eyes, she saw her bedroom door slightly ajar, a pair of glistening eyes flashing, then disappearing into the darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay sat in his car as he thought about all he had seen in his bedroom with his wife. Tuck's cock buried deep into her pink pussy, Lucy's screams of ecstasy as he came inside her, her own orgasm clear on her face and body. He knew he should be feeling... something. But he felt nothing. If anything, it turned him on more to see her being pounded by someone else, even if that someone was her own brother.

"Adopted," he heard himself say. No blood relation. Still, someone she had grown up with from a young age.

Jay looked down at the bulge in his pants, the stains of Vicky still around the hems of his crotch where she had rode him and wondered if there was something wrong with him. He was completely turned on by what he had seen.

He flipped open his phone then, deciding to worry about that particular part later. He needed someone to satiate him again. And now. But who to call at such an odd hour...?

 

Published 
Written by Donnanatrix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors