Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust for Marie's Daughter

"Gerrel is getting married, but the woman he wants to share his wedding night with is her daughter."

13
4 Comments 4
5.3k Views 5.3k
7.4k words 7.4k words

My lust for Marie was hardly a secret, we had met in the mall, found ourselves with so many things in common it was no wonder that after only a few weeks I moved in with her, and within a few months of going out we decided to get married…though I wasn’t sure that sweet Marie was the whole reason for my passions I wanted to be a part of the family and watch as Sandra grew up to share time with.   Marie was pretty fair in the sack, but it seemed like every time we got down to business my thoughts were occupied with her daughter.   Yeah, I knew it wasn’t right, she was barely legal at only 16, but that didn’t stop me from pounding my big dick into Marie and wishing it was Sandra.

Marie had been up front about having a child from another marriage but when I met Sandra my eyes about popped out of my face.   Only 16, but she had the sweetest body I had ever seen, when she’d walk around the house in her jammies I could not help but get a hard on, though I did fairly well at hiding it from Marie by ramming her snatch in the kitchen, bathroom, or on the divan after Sandra had gone to bed for the night.   Five foot two inches of sensually curved flesh filled my thoughts every time I slid my monstrous cock into Marie, an experienced woman of 32, and when I came it wasn’t her that caught my load, at least not in my mind, but I don’t guess it mattered who I was thinking of when she’d scream out her orgasms, yep, multiples almost every time.   I should have been content, but I wanted the dream of fucking Sandra to come true, we guys seem to never be satisfied with what we have, but lust after what we shouldn’t.

 

It seemed as though I wasn’t the only one thinking of things that shouldn’t be considered proper.   Every once in a while I’d catch Sandra eyeing me as I made my way from the bathroom down the hall dressed in my pajama bottoms.   Once I even saw the door open and her peeking in the bedroom while Marie was mounted on top slamming her wet cunt down hard over my shaft; when Sandra didn’t just close the door but stood and watched with a glimmer in her eye I knew, she wanted some of my meat too, I came in seconds after that and let her hear my gasps of joy.   Marie flooded me soon afterwards as the door silently closed.   As Marie cuddled up against me I listened and could have sworn I heard the bed springs of Sandra’s bed squeaking away in the quick rhythm of masturbation, or so I fantasized anyway.

 

We set a date for the ceremony, a simple chapel with only a few close friends of Marie’s, and her daughter, of course, and one of the guys I worked with at the store.   We weren’t close, but he was the best I could do, I had always been a loner and didn’t make guy friends easily.   There was another reason I asked Jake to be my best man; I kind of hoped that sweet Marie would take a shine to him and want to take him on sometime; that way I’d have a night with Sandra to myself.   Marie was a bit of a slut, and I knew if I gave her the go ahead she would do Jake and leave me to baby sit the kid.

 

We had a rehearsal dinner for the bride’s maids and best man after the practice run, though none would really have been necessary. I wanted Marie to get acquainted with Jake in the worst way, and my hopes were brought to reality as she looked at him like he was prime rib and on the menu, but then so did one of her friends that happened to be the maid of honor.   Somehow I managed to sit between Marie and Sandra at the dinner table that night as Jane eyed Jake and he eyed my betrothed, rather a funny thought of how desires had a way of working out, especially when Sandra slipped her hand along my thigh beneath the table and smiled as it touched the thick head inside my pant leg. I looked at her and my eyes let her know she would find what she wanted soon enough, she seemed to understand and backed off before I got a hard on.   The wedding was only two days away and I wanted to fuck Sandra so bad, I’d even do her on my wedding night if I could get away with it…my mind went into overdrive as to how to make it happen.  

 

The next night I had Jake come over to the house, Marie’s house that is, I wanted his opinion on the suit I planned on wearing for the ceremony, or so I said.   In truth I wanted her to get a good eye full of his rock hard body and let nature take its course.   Things went pretty well that night, Sandra went to bed early for once, either that or she was not in the mood for watching three adults drinking and joking around about extracurricular sexual activities…any way she sequestered herself in her room as Jake, Marie and I managed to get a bit on the loose side.   I could tell that Marie was hot to trot with Jake and he was more than willing to give her a go if I gave my blessings after what I had boasted of her prowess in bed and her eyeing his body almost non stop all evening.   The stage was set; somehow I just had to get them to go along with the plan the next night, which meant they’d likely have to get busy tonight first.

 

After an hour or so of playful banter, I managed to say I needed to shower and get some rest knowing that they were both in the mood for fun and not rest.   I slid out of my chair and drug Jake to see the suit.   While I showed it to him I whispered to him that Marie and I had an open relationship, and since I was kind of tired he could take her on if he wanted to, it would save me from being fucked half to death after such a hard day.   His grin gave me the idea that he was seriously considering it and I cautioned him to keep the noise down, that Sandra was in the house after all.   He laid his hand on my shoulder and said “You sure you’re cool with me doing your bride to be man?”   I chuckled and said “Yeah, go for it, maybe we can both do her sometime, she’d most likely love it.”   I followed him back to the living room and kissed Marie good night and whispered “I think Jake wants you baby, show him just why I’m so proud of that hot puss, I know you want to” and chuckled as my hand trailed over her pert breast’s hardened nipple.

 

I went to the bath room to shower, just as I said I would and paused outside Sandra’s door long enough to hear her groan softly as if she were pleasuring herself.   My smile was set in place as I went to the shower and took a quick one, left the water running and dried off.   I wrapped my hips with the bath towel and went back down the hall to her door, the bed was squeaking in a fast rhythm as I pushed the door open enough to see her laying on her back with her knees pulled up and her fingers plunging in and our of the sweetest looking pussy I’d ever seen.   Her eyes were closed as she focused on the impending climax; I stood transfixed at the sight as her voice came in soft muffled moans as she pulled the pillow over her face to muffle her outcries of climax.   Her body stiffened and I watched as she came, it was so erotic I had a hard on and began to stroke my cock standing at her door and witnessed her cream as it coated her fingers and inner thighs while her tummy shuddered at the minor orgasm she derived from her efforts.   To her it may have been a big one as much as she gasped for air, but I knew that if she ever found me pounding her cunt, she would scream her head off with joys she had never known.   I closed the door silently and went back to the bathroom, shut off the shower and sat on the toilet to pound myself to climax.   I couldn’t help it, I was so damned hot to have my bride to be’s daughter I blew three huge loads into the wash cloth before I was done.   I slid on my pajamas as usual and made my way back down the hall to check on the other two adults secretly.

 

My plan had worked so far, Marie and Jake were still in the living room as I peeked around the corner and witnessed his hand sliding under her skirt as he fingered her well lubed cunt, or at least I assumed it was already wet as she moaned against his lips with an impassioned kiss.   Enough for my thoughts as I again went down the hall and paused in front of Sandra’s room…all was silent now and I knocked softly on the door.   I heard her say “come in” in really soft tones and opened the door.   She was still in bed, but I knew she was dressed and under the covers as I smiled towards her.   She whispered “Can we talk for a minute?”   I left the door open a crack as I went over and sat down beside her on the bed answering “Sure Sandra.   I hope you’re not going to tell me I shouldn’t marry your mom or something.” She blinked and then smiled as she looked into my eyes with signs I could have sworn were desire.

 

“No…I think you should marry mom, she hasn’t been this happy in a long time…it’s just…” she paused as she rested her hand on my leg “…I’m afraid you’ll get hurt Gerrel, she is…uhm…kind of a tease when it comes to guys.    She’d probably be fucking Jake right now if you said it was okay.”

 

I smiled and said “Well, she and I have sort of agreed that if I can’t take care of all her needs that it is okay for her to play the field, just so she doesn’t bring home anything that can’t be cured with penicillin” and chuckled.

 

“Is she already in bed waiting for you Gerrel?” she asked suggestively.

 

I wagged my head side to side and said “Marie and Jake are still out in the living room talking, he’ll be going home soon and I had to get some rest.”   Her smile turned naughty and I laid my hand on her shoulder as I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek before rising and saying that I thought it was going to be just fine.   Her eyes cried out of disappointment, but I knew that Marie had to be out of the house in order for me to get busy with the teen beauty I lusted after.   At least I knew she was interested, and hoped I could work the magic of making it happen the next night.   I’d have to somehow make her think I wanted her to have some more fun with Jake on our wedding night, now that was going to be tricky, but I’d manage.

 

The next morning I was gone, it was planned that I would go back to my apartment and not see Marie until the ceremony, she was kind of old fashioned that way and I went along with it, and I spent the night in the guest room to avoid the superstitions being circumvented.   She and Sandra would go to the chapel and we would meet in front of the pastor at two o’clock. It all seemed so romantic, and yet my thoughts were hell bent on fucking my step daughter to be, and I knew she would accept me so long as her mom didn’t find out about it. I called Jake and rousted him out at 10, he was still laying up from the hard banging he had gotten from Marie the night before and I had my doubts as to his ability to keep up the pace with the over sexed woman I was to wed.   He met me for lunch and would go to the chapel at the same time I did. We chatted about the night before and he was amazed at how open I had been about letting him fuck the best piece of ass he had had in a long time.   I asked him if she got off good, and he laughed and said “only ten or fifteen times.” I smiled and told him I had found a woman I wanted to do, but she would be leaving town first thing tomorrow morning.   He asked if there was anything he could do to help me out and my smile went seriously naughty as I paused and thought about it.

 

“Is there any way you can talk Marie into going to your place after the ceremony today, I can ditch the kid at her place and go get me some strange before I settle in to the same old hole for the rest of my life.”  

 

He seemed to think about it and said “I don’t know if she’ll go for it man, after all, it’s your wedding night.”

 

I raised my eyes to the ceiling for a minute and said “How about if I fake getting miffed about you two getting busy the night before our marriage and tell her to go and sew one more bundle of wild oats before she settles down for eternity.   She knows I don’t mind her going to bed with somebody besides me, but I can make it like I want her to have her fling before we settle in together.”

 

He grinned and said “You are one devious son of a bitch Gerrel, I like it.   By the way, I don’t know how to thank you for this man; she really is hotter than hot.   Hell, I’d marry her myself if I wasn’t paying out so much alimony.”

 

We shook hands and made our way to the church.   We got there before the others arrived and waited in the back room of the chapel I would soon be wed in.   I dressed in my dark suit and made my way to the men’s room to check my hair and brush my teeth when I saw Sandra walking down the hall towards me.   My jaw dropped as I saw the heavenly image of desire as she seemed to float towards me.   She was dressed in a low cut strapless dress in deep red; her alabaster skin seemed to glow radiantly as she smiled when she saw her new daddy approaching her.   We stood only a foot apart as I gazed into her eyes, they sparkled like pale blue diamonds as the stained glass windows gave highlights to her long blond hair.   She spoke first “Mom ran in to Jake and they’re talking over some stuff about tonight.   What’s up, is she going to spend her wedding night with him and not you?”

 

I raised my hands and laid them on her shoulders gently as I replied.   “Sandra, your mom is going to need our patience, she has been alone for a while, and I understand she likes men other than me.   I hope you don’t blame her; it’s just the way she is.   I asked Jake to have her over to his place tonight; she really liked him last night you know.”

 

Her eyes softened as she asked “What about you Gerrel? You really don’t mind her sleeping with some other guy on your wedding night?”

 

I leaned over and kissed her cheek and whispered to her ear “It’ll be okay Sandra; in fact it might just be a lot better than okay if you want it to be.   But that will have to be our secret since you’re still so young.”

 

Her eyes lit up like neon signs advertising lust and desire as she kissed my cheek and whispered back “Promise me?   I have wanted you ever since mom brought you home the first time.   I may have never been with a boy before, but thinking about you makes me really wet.”

 

“Well, I hope Jake talks her into it, if so, he can have her for the night and we can have some fun.  I’ve never thought about a woman like I do about you Sandra.   So, let’s hope for the best that she wants some more of him and understands that I don’t mind; you may have to let her know that you aren’t that hot on the idea, but if it is what she and her new husband agree on it is okay with you.   I’ll tell her that I will make sure you are safe at home.”

 

She said “I have to go, it’s almost time, and we have to get the wedding out of the way and make it seem as if we didn’t run into each other…okay?”

 

I nodded and slipped into the men’s room as she continued down the hall to find her mom.  I splashed some cold water on my face to cool off, thoughts...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments