Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie’s Family – Part 1

"A story about me and my family."

95
18 Comments 18
37.1k Views 37.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story

It was Friday morning and Maggie was just seeing her husband off to work in the usual way with a quick kiss by the door; her body wrapped in her soft warm dressing gown.  Maggie smiled as he waved from the car and started to drive to work.  As she closed the door, a wicked smile crept across her face; closely followed by the pang of guilt that she always felt and had been feeling for some time. It was guilt that she couldn’t refute and yet couldn’t stop.

Yet, at that very moment of closing the door, her excitement level burst through the roof. Her heart rate increased and she could feel her whole chest fluttering and her stomach fill with butterflies. Maggie closed her eyes and wondered whether, today, she could suppress those feelings of want, need and desire.

She rewarded herself with a virtual gold star as she told herself that she could.

As she walked up the stairs she started to loosen her dressing gown, her breathing became slightly heavier, her chest heaved and she knew that the gold star had been well and truly lost. Her anticipation of what was about to happen, became greater and greater. As she reached the top of the stairs she shouted.

“Kids, your dad’s gone to work.”

Molly slowly pulled her head from the cock she was busy swallowing as she heard the words echo through the upstairs hallway. Lifting her head she gave a pleading look before she kissed it and bounced off the bed.

“This is going to have wait bruv”, she said, “pussy takes precedence.”

As Molly opened the door she saw her mother entering her own bedroom.

“I might have known you would have been in there,” Maggie commented with a wry smile on her face.

Molly returned the smile and followed her mother into the room. Maggie let her gown fall off her shoulders and onto the floor and immediately jumped on the bed. By the time she had turned around and faced her daughter, her legs were wide apart and her torso propped up against the headboard.

“Give me a good licking, Molly. I really need it this morning.”

The truth was that Maggie had needed it just about every morning for the last three weeks.

It all started when she came home from work early one day and caught her kids fucking themselves. Things hadn’t been quite the same, despite her initial shock and horror at the scene that faced her. She was revolted by it and yet, at the same time, it made her horny to see them going at it like they were porn stars. She had never anticipated becoming another member of their incestuous relationship. As she watched them that afternoon, she just couldn’t help herself, and her kids knew it as well.

Molly climbed onto the bed with her bum sticking in the air and proceeded to let her tongue slide over her mother’s shaved pussy. She loved doing it, almost more than she loved getting fucked by her brother’s cock. Molly’s tongue lapped at Maggie’s pussy and flicked over her clit; the sensation of how wonderful her mother tasted filled her.

“That’s lovely Molly – so fucking nice.”

The words of encouragement slipped quietly from Maggie’s mouth while Molly’s muffled breathing showed just how much she enjoyed licking pussy.

Maggie’s hand slowly stroked the top of Molly’s head as David entered the room.

“Oh, so you’ve come to join us have you,” said Maggie with a broad grin on her face.

“Come here, let me suck that wonderful cock for you – big boy.”

David only needed telling once. He walked over to his mum and slid his hand onto her shoulder as his cock bounced freely in front of him. Smiling, Maggie slipped down the bed a little, cupped his balls in her hand and let her lips savour the pre-cum leaking from the end of his knob; dipping her head down a little bit further each time to enable her to suck on his swelling cock.

David was loving every minute of it, he always did, and Maggie was getting a wonderful sensation from between her thighs as she sucked her son’s cock.

“Why don’t you go and slip this into your sister’s pussy. Keep it warm for me – I want a good fucking when she’s finished. Oh! and don’t you dare come or you’ll be sorry,” she said as she winked at him.

David always did as his mother told him. He moved to kneel behind Molly and slipped his cock up her wet and waiting pussy in one swift movement; slowly he pumped her cunt with his long stiff cock. It was a wonderful sight as he watched Molly lick and tease his mum’s pussy as he fucked her from behind. It was just like the first time they ever did it together, on that very first day they were caught; though it was their mum that was on all-fours then.

Maggie had closed her eyes and was no longer looking at what David was doing behind Molly. She knew he would save himself for her and take his time. But she also knew that, given the chance, Molly would encourage him to fuck her faster so that he lost control. Maggie knew that she had a wicked streak in her.

Maggie was feeling the effect of her daughter’s wonderful tongue.

“Oh! fuck yeah, that’s it kid, lick it, lick it Molly”, Maggie encouraging her daughter as she was poised on the edge of her orgasm.

“Oh yes baby that’s it, just there,” Maggie let out a low guttural moan as her orgasm slipped over the top of the precipice and came crashing down around her. At the same time, Molly shoved her finger into Maggie’s pussy for good measure.

Maggie couldn’t help but thrust her bottom upwards to meet Molly’s tongue as her hands firmly gripped the back of her head.

David slowly fucked his sister, loving every moment of his mother’s verbal expression of her orgasm.

Molly finally lifted her head from her mother’s wet and dripping pussy, smiling up at her like a dog waiting for its treat. The same treat that she had just given freely.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

”I needed that Molly, and now that stud behind you is going to fuck me senseless while I lick you, baby.”

Molly jumped up to the head of the bed, leaving David’s cock to plop out of her and spring to attention. For the second time that morning, David was left in the lurch. Maggie settled herself between her daughter’s thighs and let her tongue extend onto the puffy wet lips before her. She started to flick her tongue over them, but realised something was wrong. Her pussy was empty.  Maggie stopped briefly and looked behind her.

“What the fuck are you waiting for - permission?”

David laughed as he saw his mum return to Molly’s cunt and start to lick.

David knew he needed no permission and as soon his cock was buried deep inside his mother his hands came up to grasp her love handles and he started fucking her; slowly at first and then with some urgency. David moaned loudly as his cock penetrated his mother. For him, it was the most wonderful sight imaginable.

It was all Maggie could do to lap at Molly’s slit and place a few, well chosen, flicks of her tongue on her clit before her son’s cock rammed itself into her.

Maggie looked behind her at the rampant face of her teenage son.

“Come on then, fuck me as hard as you can,” her instructions to David couldn’t have been more blatant.

David had more than enough enthusiasm for a good hard fuck and his mum was going to get just that. His only feedback, were Maggie’s muffled sounds, as his cock continuously entered and re-entered her cunt. Every stroke went all the way in; his whole nine inches sank straight into his mother’s cunt to the hilt, only to experience a quick recall, and back in again.

Every stroke seemed to take Maggie’s breath away. She was beside herself as she felt her pleasure rise inside her, thinking that it must be the best fuck she had had in a long time.

It had a lot to do with the fact that David had been on the verge of coming twice before, when the warm mouth he was going to shoot into was taken away from him and when the pussy attached to the same person was removed moments earlier. It wasn’t going to happen again. This time he was definitely going to let his spunk fly before anyone stopped him.

Maggie was moaning and groaning into the sweet young pussy in front of her. She licked Molly’s clit as best she could but the force of her young stud behind her was making it hard for her to be precise. In the end, she relented and let her tongue lap at Molly’s lips; pushing it in every now and then.

Molly was holding her mother’s head in her hands while rolling her head from side to side on the pillows. She was certainly feeling the effect and felt even hornier when she watched David push his cock ever harder into his mother.

Maggie seemed to be pushed further and further into the bed but was determined to give Molly as much pleasure as she received. She was glad that she persevered as it was Molly that cried out first as her orgasm overtook her. With her task complete Maggie lifted her head and looked into Molly’s eyes.

“Oh! Fuck, yes, give it to me, David. Fuck me!”

“Come on David – give it to her – I can see she’s fucking hot for it.” Molly’s encouragement was all that David needed as he fucked his mother until he found his own release deep inside her.

Maggie felt her son’s hot spunk squirt.

”Oh fuck that’s nice, squirt it in there, baby. Give me your milk.”

David was squeezing his buttocks and pumping everything he had as Maggie lay on the bed, her arse slightly upturned, with the biggest smile on her that she could possibly have.

“Looks like you needed that bruv,” said Molly.

“Well, you have been teasing me since six this morning, sis,” he replied.

Maggie slowly crawled off the bed but was closely followed by David.

“That was such an excellent fuck,” she said, before kissing him passionately and playfully slapping his arse.

“I’m going to have a shower and get ready for work. You two should get one as well and don’t spend all day fucking each other. You may be home from college but you have chores to do.”

Maggie wandered off to the en-suite, towel in hand, knowing that her caution about them fucking all day was going to fall on stony ground. After two of the most wonderful orgasms in the last thirty minutes, Maggie decided that she was one hell of a lucky mother.

It didn’t stop the guilt though. While she felt none at all when they were all fucking each other, as soon as she was on her own in the shower, the feelings of guilt set in. As they always did. Maggie’s main concern was for her husband. Yes she had gone down this road of blissful and incestuous sex, but she was also cheating on her husband. Things had to change.

She laughed quietly to herself as she realised how different this actually was, or at least how different it felt to her. This wasn’t cheating, not to her anyway. It just felt –

It just felt like an extension of her love for her kids. No matter how she explained it to herself, explaining it to her husband would be something else.

There was only two options open to her. She really needed to get her husband involved in this or give it up and she knew she could never give it up! Maggie contemplated every avenue of her scheming mind, but was still empty of a solution that would involve all of them. Would her husband, Mike, be disgusted by it all? Would he leave her? She hadn’t been disgusted by it when it happened but then she was a highly sexed woman. Somehow, she thought, this would have to involve Molly.

They had talked about it before, when she first started having sex with her children, and Molly had said that she would love to feel her Dad’s cock in her. Maggie definitely needed a plan that involved her. The trouble was –

How was Mike going to take it?

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments