Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie’s Family – Part 3

"A story about me and my family."

57
9 Comments 9
16.3k Views 16.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

 

The following morning, Mike awoke with a hard-on he had not experienced in a while. Maggie was just coming back from the bathroom and crawled into bed beside him.

“Wow! That’s a nice one,” said Maggie as her fingers tenderly stroked his cock.

“Hmmm I’m a bit on the horny side.”

“Maggie – How did all this start?”

“Well it’s a long explanation, Mike” she said.

“We have all morning.”

Maggie started to tell the story of how it all began-

“I had come home from work early, and as it turned out, a little unexpectedly for David and Molly. I heard some strange noises from our bedroom and when I got closer there were definite sounds of sex emanating from our room. Then I heard Molly’s voice say ‘Oh! Fuck me come on David, Fuck me!’”

“That was when I stopped dead in my tracks. I actually heard Molly saying David’s name and that was a little unexpected even for me. I couldn’t quite believe it. So I had to peep and see what was going on and whether it was actually the two of them together. Much like you, we are so very much alike in that.”

“I saw Molly on all fours on our bed, her head down in the pillows and her arse pointing upwards. It confirmed that it was indeed our David with his cock firmly up her pussy. Then I heard even more shocking talk from them. David just blurted it out as he thrust into her, ‘Oh! Fuck this is great, I wish you were mum!’ To which Molly replied, ‘Fuck me David, fuck me like you would fuck mum if she was in this position – come on, fuck your mother’. They continued this game for a while with David responding, ‘Just like your dad is fucking you from behind eh! – you horny little bitch!’ It was shocking to hear our kids talk like –  that and about us as well.”

“It seemed to spur David on no end, but when I finally accepted that they were fantasising about being fucked by us, in our bed, it turned me on too. I just stood there, transfixed by what they were saying and doing. Then I started to get really horny. It was one of those moments that I knew the horniness was not going to go away. And you, more than anyone, know what I’m like when I get in that state. Well, I raised my skirt and knew instantly that I was soaking wet between my legs even before my finger touched me.”

“I remembered the time when you were fucking Gina on that very bed in the same position all those years ago, and I was to walk in and pretend that I had caught you at it.”

“Yeah, that was a great night,” replied Mike.

“Hmmm it was and Gina played her part superbly, as I remember,” smiled Maggie.

“Anyway, I don’t know what came over me Mike, I knew exactly who they were and that they were not Gina or you. I was getting hornier and hornier the more I watched and listened. All the expletives were aimed at mum and dad. I slowly stripped out of my clothes until I was naked. I was as randy as fuck, and since they were saying, they so much wanted to fuck their parents. So I decided in an instant that they were going to do just that.”

“I walked into the room and calmly announced in a loud voice, ‘So, you want to fuck your mother do you!’”

“David just spun round in a flash. The look on his face was utter horror mixed with total surprise, he tried to hide the hard-on as best he could but he lost out to that one. Molly was just as shocked as she too spun around. Except her look quickly turned to confusion as she clocked my naked body. I knew what was going through her mind. ‘Mum had caught us having sex and yet she was naked herself.’ The confusion on their faces was a picture, Mike –”

“I looked at Molly, then at David. He tried splattering out some excuses so I ordered him to be quiet and told Molly to sit up on the bed. I then walked up to David and grabbed his cock and started to fist it slowly. Wanking it and making it hard after the shock at getting caught. I looked him straight in the face and told him that I had been listening and watching them for the last ten minutes. That was a bit of a lie, but at that point in time I was more than enjoying it.”

“I bet you were, I remember the same scene with Gina,” Mike commented.

I looked at David and told him that I could have stopped this at any time, but it seemed to me that he really wanted to fuck me with this cock. I glanced down at it, pulled it some more, then I looked David in the eyes. I don’t think he could believe what he was hearing or what was happening. All he said was ‘fuck’ when I told him that my pussy was soaking wet and that he was going to fuck it.”

“Nice one, I bet that would have made many a good man spurt right there in his pants.”

“That wasn’t all, Mike, I remember David’s cock twitch like a switch had been flicked. Of course, Molly was watching us, partly in disbelief. I got on the bed on all fours and positioned myself between Molly’s legs. My arms straight out in front, waiting for my son to penetrate me. I ordered him to fuck me. David buried his cock in my cunt in one eager thrust. It was absolutely gorgeous Mike and I had to let out a cry of abandonment when it was all the way in.”

“What about Molly, what was she doing?”

“She just looked at me and started to smile. I soon wiped the smile off her face. I told her not to be so smart, following it up with ‘bet you didn’t know I like pussy too!’”

“Oh fuck, you didn’t,” commented Mike.

“I did, and I meant it. So as David fucked his cock into me I lowered my mouth down onto Molly’s pussy and licked it; pulling her forward towards me so that I could get a good mouthful.”

“Molly wasn’t shy in the least. She told David to fuck me ‘fuck your mum like you’ve always wanted to’ was the words she used. Then she started gasping as I devoured her pussy. I raised my head once to look into her eyes, but – she put her hand on my head and just pushed me back down onto her. You’re daughter, Mike, is one of the horniest women I have had the pleasure of fucking. And she has a filthy mind.”

“What have we brought into this world!” exclaimed Mike, shaking his head in disbelief rather than in horror.

“Anyway, that was how it all started. David was a fantastic fuck I have to say, and when he saw me lick his sister’s pussy he just went for it. I loved her scent and she tasted gorgeous. We had a great time on that bed.”

“The next morning, after seeing you off to work, I walked back into the bedroom and there they were. Molly was on the bed waiting to be licked, and David stood there with a hard-on to be proud of. We did exactly the same as that previous afternoon.”

“Since then we have fucked in almost every possible combination. One of the best times was when Molly and I were in a sixty nine and David walked in the room late. He fucked Molly, who was on top, straight away and spurted his cum all over her pussy and onto my face. Now that was a lovely spurt. You would have been proud of that moment.”

“You’re right; I would have loved to have seen that.”

“Well, I know how much you like giving a good load,” said Maggie giggling, “but I have to dash – I promised to meet Rachael this morning and I can’t get out of it. I’m sorry to have to leave you like this.”

Just after Maggie left the house, Mike picked up a text message on his phone. It read:

‘Why don’t you ease that pain between your legs – she can only be in one of two rooms – LOL’

Mike smiled at the text. He bit his lip and decided that for once, his wife had given him some excellent advice.

Mike got out of bed and reached for his dressing gown, his cock swinging wildly as the thought of plunging it into Molly’s pussy invaded his mind. Then he realised there was no need for the dressing gown. He walked down the hallway and without knocking on her door, entered boldly.

It was empty and his disappointment was evident. Then he remembered – one of two rooms!

He walked to David’s room and gently nudged the door open. Molly was on her knees on the floor and just about to sink down onto her brother’s stiffening cock as he reclined on the bed. She gave him a quick suck and looked up at her dad.

”Ooo, I see I’m in for some fun this morning,” she declared.

David looked at his dad and smiled.

“You’re gonna get fucked now, sis,” he said.

Mike wandered over and presented his own to cock to Molly’s lips. She sucked it eagerly while she fisted her brothers until it was rock hard. Mike had already thought of all the permutations for the three of them. The one that he came coming back to was by far the most risky. But he felt that Molly would really love it. Especially if she did have a filthy mind like Maggie said.

“Molly, go into our bedroom – we’ll be there in a moment,” said Mike; lifting her head as he spoke to her.

Molly released her grip on David’s cock and let her father’s cock slip from her mouth. She smiled at them quizzically before she left. Molly considered listening outside the door, but instead, listened to her father and went straight to the bedroom.

Mike told David what he planned for the three of them.

”Dad, we’ve never done that.”

“Do you think she would go for it?”

“Well dad, she is a horny bitch to say the least. I wouldn’t put it past her to try.”

BomBshellAnitTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BomBshellAnitTS

Mike then told David what they would do and left to go to the bedroom. Mike saw that Molly was lying on the bed, propped up on the headboard and biting her lip waiting. He approached the bed and started to lick her feet. Molly gasped at first and then giggled. He then licked up her legs and thighs and paused briefly on her pussy. He started to lick it, eliciting a low groan from her lips.

Mike licked her clit and fingered her pussy at the same time. Molly was definitely getting extremely horny with all the attention and she started to buck her bottom towards her father’s face. As the opportunity presented itself, Mike pushed a finger onto her anus while his thumb pawed at her pussy.

Molly squirmed; her moans a little uncertain. Mike then proceeded to push his finger into her anus a little more until the first knuckle was firmly in. He then started to move both in and out at the same time.

“Ohhh fuck – now that is good,” said Molly.

“Do you like having your arse finger fucked like this?”

“I think so, it feels so fucking good in there.”

Mike went back to licking but before stopping short of Molly’s orgasm he had managed to get two fingers up her arse and it was Molly that was pushing for a third. Mike stopped his licking much to the dismay of Molly.

“Come on baby, let’s fuck,” said Mike.

Mike sat on the bed and Molly climbed on top, sinking her cunt onto his cock until it was all the way inside.

“This is such a nice cock, dad!”

“Well, I reckon you’re about to get the fuck of your lifetime, Molly.”

Molly fucked Mike slowly at first; rocking her arse back and fro over his rigid cock. Then she started to buck a little faster but Mike encouraged her to slow down and enjoy it. The very words he used were David’s cue to come into the room; his cock dripping and glistening from all the baby oil he had massaged into it, as instructed by his dad. With his cock dripping with oil he positioned himself behind Molly.

“Hey sis, it’s me.”

His jolly tone brought a smile to Molly’s face. Mike pulled Molly a little further up his body as he slid down the bed. Molly adjusted herself and let her torso lay flat on her father’s chest. Then she felt it. A finger at first but that was rapidly replaced by David’s slick cock.

In his excitement, David had gone straight for her arse without any thought at all. Molly pulled herself up quickly and looked at her dad.

“Dad I’m not sure?”

“It will be ok, David’s well-oiled and you will absolutely love it, I promise.”

Molly looked at her dad and then behind her at David before turning back to her dad.

“Does mum do this?”

“She does, sometimes, and she loves it too,” replied Mike.

Mike then turned to David and told him to take it very slowly, no sudden thrusts. David understood and slowly he eased his cock into Molly’s arse.

“Relax, Molly, let it slide inside,” said Mike encouraging and reassuring her.

Molly listened to her father and let her brother’s cock slide into her bum. If mum did it, then she could as well.

“Fuck, this is awesome,” commented David as his cock slid past Molly’s sphincter, and just as swiftly afterwards, Molly felt her brother’s cock fill her arse and her father’s fill her cunt.

“How is it?” said Mike.

“It feels so full, yet nice.”

“It feels fucking great from where I am, sis!” said David.

Molly smiled at her brother’s blatant excitement of having his cock in her arse. She moved slightly as she looked at her dad but his stare told her to stay still.

“I guess it’s gonna feel better when you squirt it then bruv.”

David pushed his rigid cock in and out of her arse. His only thought at that moment was doing just as his sister encouraged. Molly and David were both feeling the tightness and sensations of anal sex.

Mike nodded to David, and they both started to move inside her.

“Come on David, I guess she’s horny and ready enough for it now. Move like I told you to.”

As David withdrew his cock, Mike pushed his thicker cock into Molly cunt. The result was instantaneous.

“FUCK –”

But after a few strokes of both men pushing their cocks into her and pulling them back, taking turns to fill her, Molly had to declare that it felt wonderful. As Mike pulled his cock downwards, David pushed his deep inside her arse. Both men continued in this way for a while; fucking Molly very slowly and very deliberately.

Mike was relieved to hear the next words that came from Molly’s mouth.

“Oh! This is fucking excellent!” Quickly followed by.

“Come on you two, fuck me faster.”

Suddenly, Molly started to move with her dad and brother. She was starting to feel the pleasure that both men were giving her; sometimes with just one cock inside and sometimes with both; as they passed like ships in the night. Her dad was right, David’s cock was slipping in and out without any friction and she felt every inch penetrate her.

Molly couldn’t think of anything nicer as she was double fucked. She just started to buck faster; encouraging both of them to speed up.

It was one of the most fulfilling fucks that Molly had ever had. The feeling of one cock hitting her insides and scraping past her clit, while the other pushed deep up her arse. She even felt the one in her arse touch her clit from the inside. It was so filling and fulfilling. There was no let-up, no reprise, stroke after stroke was filling her, making her come.

“Come on you two, fuck the arse off me,” she chided them; she even threw in a reference to her absent mother.

“I can see why mum loves this.”

David and Mike both started to fuck into her with some force, their rhythms became out of sync and at one time they were both in her the same time.

Molly found herself in heaven.

“Oh fuck yes, that’s it, two in at once is fucking wonderful.”

David kept mentioning how tight Molly’s arse was and that he could no longer stop himself from coming. Mike was feeling the same effect from the touch of her silky insides and his son’s cock rubbing past his.

“I’m going to squirt, I can’t stop myself,” said David as he tensed up and let his seed loose inside his sisters virgin arse.

Molly screamed suddenly as her orgasm ripped through her body like a tornado. The pleasure from both cocks was incredible and she knew that her desire for more of this would not be quelled.

Mike quietly pumped his seed into Molly’s cunt with the slightest groan coming from his mouth to indicate that he had done so.

Even as her orgasm subsided, Molly wanted them to stay where they were but David’s plopped out as he rested back on his legs. Molly reluctantly rolled off her dad and lay on...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments