Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie’s Family – Part 5

"A story about me and my family."

41
7 Comments 7
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

After the initial frenzy of sexual activity in the Hunter’s household, everything started to get back to normal. Well normal was not what it was, but everyone got on with their lives indulging in whatever came naturally to them every once in a while. Family orgies, as they liked to call them only happened on weekends and often pencilled into their busy schedules.

It was a few weeks later, on a weekday, when Maggie was organising the dinner for that evening that she suddenly became overwhelmed with sexual desire. She was hornier than ever, for that particular time of day. She thought long and hard about what it was that she craved the most. Then as she was preparing the dessert for the evening, the plan suddenly hit her and she knew what she wanted the most.

They all sat at the table eating their meals and then dessert time arrived. Maggie served it up to Mike, Molly and David.

“Are you not having any mum!” exclaimed David.

“No,” replied Maggie, “I am going to have my just desserts a little later.” Mike sniggered at this but had no idea what was going through Maggie’s head.

A few minutes after they had all finished Maggie simply arose from the table and walked into the lounge.

“You two had better follow me, it’s my turn now!” she exclaimed.

Mike and David smiled at each other and then walked in right behind her. Molly also followed; the broad grin on her face overflowed with wonderment at what her mother was planning and hoping it also involved her as well.

Maggie ordered the men to undress and turning to Molly told her that it was her job to make those cocks as hard as she could. Maggie then winked at her.

Molly was quite good at getting cocks hard, especially those two cocks.

It wasn’t long before Mike and David were naked and already showing off their semi hard-ons. Molly started to suck their cocks one after the other. First Mike’s went down her throat as she sucked on it and fisted the lower half as much as she could and then it was David’s turn for the same treatment.

They both watched Maggie strip out of her only piece of clothing which was the dress she was wearing at dinner time. Maggie sat on the sofa with her legs apart and started to stroke and massage her pussy in front of them; openly masturbating for them. David loved the way his sister sucked cock and watched avidly the actions of his mother. Soon both of them had the stiffest cocks in the house. Well the only cocks in the house as it happened.

“I want both of you to masturbate over me, and come all over my face. I need a face full of spunk and have been desperate for this since this afternoon,” Maggie was adamant that she would get everything they had.

Mike strode up to his wife and slipped his cock straight into her.

“Just a little fucking first I think,” said Mike, “then I won’t be able to hold back, will I!” Maggie smiled as he fucked his cock into her.

David had decided that he was going to spunk all over his mother straight away. He was horny enough anyway, and always loved spraying her with his cum. David got onto the sofa and sat on the top. His legs were either side of his mother, and his cock was directly above her face and pointing towards the ceiling.

“I think you deserve a fucking shower then,” he told her.

“Oh! Fuck yes,” said Maggie, “I think I do indeed –”, her breathing became a little more laboured, especially with Mike’s cock inside her.

David started to fist his cock up and down over his mother’s head and looking straight down on her he could see that she would be covered by his cum once it shot out of his cock. The sight of her lovely face urged him on.

The wanking continued for a few minutes as Mike fucked Maggie’s cunt as she felt the effect of her building orgasm, but it wasn’t the orgasm that mattered. She just wanted cum.

Mike fucked her a little faster, it was soon after he increased his pace that Maggie was moaning and groaning as she pushed her bum off the sofa to meet his thrusts.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

With Maggie’s orgasm over, Mike had done what he had intended to do from the first time David positioned himself on the top of the sofa. It was a brave move, but with David’s cock only inches away, Mike decided to take the bull by the horns. He sank his mouth down on his son’s cock and sucked it into his mouth.

Mike started to move his mouth up and down David’s cock, and found that he loved every minute of it.

David’s mouth dropped open in disbelief when his dad touched him for the first time, then after the shock subsided, he slowly let his hand go and allowed his father to take control with his lips.

Molly was sitting in the opposite sofa watching the scene unfold before her and had hiked her dress up; she fingered her pussy faster in response to the wonderful scene that unfolded before her eyes. Her mouth dropped open too. It was the very first time the two men had touched each other and she thought it was beautiful.

Maggie was also gobsmacked but soon found it in her to remark on the scene before her.

“Oh Fuck Mike – suck it, suck his cock and make him cum on me,” she pleaded.

“That is so beautiful Mike – so fucking beautiful,” she added.

At least, Mike knew he had done the right thing. Now they could all just get it off together no matter what combination they were in and it was fitting that Maggie was about to reap the benefits.

Mike pulled his cock out of Maggie and started to masturbate himself as he throated David’s cock. David was humping on his father’s mouth more and more as he got closer and closer. He wanted to put his hand on top of his father’s head and push him down further but stopped himself from doing it.

“Come on you fucker’s spunk on me,” pleaded Maggie, who was by now, letting her hand flutter over her pussy while staring directly up at David’s cock disappearing into Mike’s mouth.

“Come on David, let it go,” she cried. “I want it all on me, all of it.”

“Dad, I’m coming, I’m nearly there,” he announced.

Mike stopped sucking and brought his left hand up to masturbate his son while his right hand continued on his own cock. The dual action movement was not something they taught in college or through life and eventually David had to take over.

 “Come on son, give her what she wants, all over her face,” said Mike. Maggie reiterated the same requirements.

“Come on David, all over me please,” said Maggie.

David suddenly let loose, his head lifted and his buttocks raised from the sofa as he pumped his cock hard. The first stream of spunk left his cock and shot up into the air in front of him. Before the first stream had started to turn around the second left his cock, then the third and fourth; Mike pumped his own cock as he watched his son’s athletic spunk arc through the air.

“Fuck! Yes, baby,” cried Maggie, as his spunk started to fall down on her face, directly where she had wanted it, all over her mouth and cheeks. An automatic response caused her tongue to extend fully as she waited to catch the juicy shower.

Mike pumped his cock hard until he too was ready.

“Here’s mine hun,” Mike announced as he half mounted the sofa and leant his groin into Maggie’s face. His spunk followed suit and joined David’s as it pooled on her face, over her chin and onto her breasts. Maggie found herself with a mixture of spunk in her mouth which she thoroughly savoured.

Molly had by this time masturbated herself into one huge orgasm as she witnessed her father’s blowjob and saw two contributing sources of vitamin D cover her mother’s face.

Maggie confessed that her mind was absolutely blown apart by the scenes that unfolded that evening, and was reassured by Mike that they were not a one off.

“Well, I have certainly had more than I bargained for tonight!” confessed Maggie.

“And did you enjoy your desserts?” asked David.

“Oh yes, definitely yes,” she smiled, licking her lips in the process.

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments