Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie’s Family – Part 6

"A story about me and my family."

46
5 Comments 5
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Maggie loved the new lifestyle that had developed. She loved the fact that when anyone was horny there would be someone there to take of it. That’s not to say that all they ever did as a family was fuck, but there were times when it felt like it.

As far as Maggie was concerned, the best thing was Sunday mornings. Maggie was an early bird, especially on weekends, and she had developed a kind of early morning ritual which she called her ‘Love Round’.

Sunday was one of those mornings, and Maggie awoke at around six feeling particularly horny. As she stirred she saw that her husband lying next to her was out for the count and had decided that her best bet was for her to start her ‘Love Round’ early.

Maggie crept quietly out of bed and headed for the bedroom door, after creeping across the hallway she opened David’s door, hoping that Molly had not beaten her to it. Though, at six in the morning that would have been early, even for Molly.

Maggie crept into David’s room and saw that he too was asleep with the bed clothes half covering his naked body. David lay partly on his side facing the door and partly on his back. Maggie sidled up to the bed and started by moving the clothes off David’s lower regions until his cock was fully uncovered.

She marvelled at the stillness of it as it rested on his leg. She moved closer to his cock without putting too much pressure on the bed and she rested her head just inches away from his beautiful cock head. She touched his balls lightly and at the same time licked the bulbous knob in front of her.

David was unaware of his cock being sucked by his mother, but his cock knew exactly what was going on as his body was rapidly pumping blood into it at an alarming rate.

Maggie loved the rapidness of his erection as it filled her mouth. She continued to suck on his knob until his balls were tight in her hands. She fondled his balls very lightly as she didn’t want him to wake fully. Not yet anyway. She then started to slide her mouth down and then up the length of his cock, taking it all into her mouth. She sucked the end of his cock as she let it emerge from her mouth. She repeated this many times before David started to stir slightly in his bed. He instinctively moved to allow better access to his cock; unaware of who was sucking it.

David was still asleep as Maggie sucked his cock all the way down her throat. Then he let out a sigh; a gentle sigh that spurred Maggie on to suck a little faster and fondle his balls a little harder, but not too much.

When David had started to come around he understood the sensations of what was happening to his cock. His bum clenched and relaxed as he pushed it upwards in an automatic reaction.

Maggie loved every inch of his erect member. It slid down her throat in a loving way and when he pushed, it felt absolutely gorgeous. Maggie decided to up the pace and she knew full well that young men like David were easy to arouse and easy to make them dump their load. That was exactly what Maggie was there for, gentle lovemaking; at the end of which David would have no option other than to spurt right down her throat.

As she slid his cock into her mouth Maggie started to swallow. Maggie’s throat took the whole of David’s cock, tightening its grip and allowing David to tense against the muscles of her throat. With his cock restricted in this way, Maggie swallowed hard.

David groaned, every time Maggie swallowed. She kept his cock almost still and just swallowed more and more often; remembering from past experiences that when she did this, he would often cum quickly. David groaned again and again. Suddenly it was too much and on the next swallowing action from Maggie’s mouth, David erupted.

Maggie had got him and at last, her mouth was full of early morning spunk. She swallowed hard, keeping her mouth as far down on his cock as she could. She swallowed the second spurt and then the third as it followed right behind. Every time Maggie swallowed, her throat would massage his cock and make him squeeze some more out.

Finally after swallowing all the spunk David produced, Maggie raised her head to take a breath. Her hand grasped his cock and she squeezed the last remaining spunk out of it and onto her lips. She licked it all up and finally laid his semi-erect cock back onto his stomach. She watched as his empty balls twitched and adjusted themselves inside his sack.

Maggie rose from the bed and looked at David just as he had just opened his eyes. He seemed awake enough to enjoy the experience and asleep enough not to worry about holding back or having to expend any real energy.

Maggie bent down to kiss him on the forehead.

“Shh!” Said Maggie, “that was lovely, now go back to sleep,” she said. David just grunted, turned over and pulled the bedclothes back over his sated body.

As Maggie left the room, she glanced back and gave a loving smile as David fell back to sleep. She glanced at the clock in the hallway which said six fifteen; not bad, she thought, for a quickie.

Valeriemiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriemiiller

Maggie left the room and continued on her ‘Love Round’.

Molly’s door was half open and Maggie just peered through it to see whether Molly was awake or sleeping. She was glad to find that Molly was asleep. The bedclothes were mostly lying at the foot of the bed; kicked off during the tossing and turning from the young sensuous body.

Maggie slowly clambered onto the bed and positioned herself behind Molly and as Molly faced up the bed, Maggie faced down it and started to kiss and lick at Molly’s backside. A few minutes passed until Molly started to stir; becoming aware that the probing tongue around her anus and pussy was not just a dream.

Molly let out a long soft groan.

“Oh! Yeah,” quickly followed by, “Mmmm.”

Maggie started to probe further along Molly’s pussy which required her to move one of her legs over her shoulder. Maggie just motioned slightly with her hand and Molly’s instinctive behaviour took over. Molly raised her leg to help her mother gain much better access.

And there it was, her pussy, so sweet and waiting to be licked. Maggie crawled towards it and planted her tongue on Molly’s thigh and licked it all the way into her succulent pussy; stopping short only to plant kisses on her puffy outer lips.

Maggie’s tongue then slid all the way into Molly’s pussy from below. Maggie licked it upwards and then started to do the same action over and over.

Molly moans increased. Like her brother she was half asleep, but she was more aware of the sensations than David was. As Maggie licked, Molly started to buck her hips towards the luscious tongue that was pleasing her so wildly.

“That’s so nice,” mewled Molly, then with a more demanding tone, “fucking lick it-”

Molly had not even raised her head to see who was performing this lovely action on her pussy. She didn’t need to.

Maggie licked, more and more, as the juices flowed over her face. Maggie then pushed one of Molly’s legs over her body and started to let her tongue slide over Molly’s clit. The action aroused Molly so much that she let out an immediate gasp. Molly bucked her hips up to her mother’s mouth as her orgasm hit her hard and all within several licks of her mother’s tongue.

“Yeah, that’s it,” cried Molly as her orgasm caused her to tense and clench her buttocks hard.

Maggie’s mouth was soaked with her daughter’s sweet juices as she slowly raised herself off the bed. She smiled at Molly as she started to back away towards the door.

“Thanks mum, that was great,” said Molly without opening her eyes.

Once again Maggie smiled.

”See you a little later,” she replied. Maggie left the room, winking to herself more than anyone else.

The last room on her ‘Love Round’ was her own bedroom. It was now six thirty five and hopefully Mike would be in the male state of asleep but with an erection the size of a mountain.

As Maggie was about to enter her room, David appeared from his bedroom with one of the biggest erections Maggie had ever seen.

“I think your sister would be over the moon to see you right now,” she said, winking at him. David smiled and headed off to Molly’s room with a huge grin on his face.

Maggie slid into bed beside Mike and snuggled his cock into the cleft of her arse. She was right, he was semi-hard, but she was sure her smooth and warm bum would spur him on.

Mike slowly came too, feeling his cock being massaged by his wife’s arse as she deliberately ground her backside into his growing erection.

Mike slipped his cock between her bum cheeks and let it slide along her wet pussy. He didn’t know how she was so wet but Mike was thankful that she was as he grabbed his cock and slid it straight into his Maggie’s cunt. Maggie didn’t need any foreplay. His cock was all that she craved.

Maggie groaned as it slid right into her body. She pushed her bum back against it and together they started to rock and fuck themselves to orgasm. Maggie knew this was not going to last long, not after the horny tour of the house that she had just completed.

Maggie’s orgasm soon made itself known just as Mike filled her with spunk.

As they lay on the bed in post-coital bliss, Maggie and Mike heard the familiar cries from Molly’s bedroom.

“Oh fuck – yeah bruv, fuck me,” Molly cried out, loudly.

Maggie smiled at Mike and then kissed him. Her hand grabbed his cock and started to stroke it back to hardness. Maggie’s passionate kiss reminded her of the endless reasons to feel horny.

Maggie knew that the slightest sound of anyone else making out, generally enticed others into joining in and with that thought in her mind, Maggie pulled Mike from the bed and they both headed for Molly’s room.

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments