Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary Dropped By

"She was bound to pay -- Somehow!"

1
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was just after 7 PM, and I had just pulled my sweat pants down. I started massaging my penis and balls as I sat in my recliner. I was fantasizing about the 18 year old neighbor girl that walked by earlier as I was mowing my front lawn. She sure was a little hottie, wearing her shorts and halter top as she pranced up and down the street. I think she was teasing the two boys up the street, but I sure got my eyes full of her perk little bouncing boobs jutting out and her awesome little ass.

Before I continue, a little about the situation. I just retired at 65, my wife passed away two years ago from a long illness.

Her daughter and husband had borrowed over $10,000 from me shortly after her death and agreed to repay me on monthly payments.

The insurance covered some of the medical cost, but my savings were shot by the rest of them.

I took the $10,000 from my 401 K with the understanding that it would be replaced including the interest.

Needless to say, after 4 payments, they stopped. Leaving me without enough income to cover all of the bills. It also meant an end of any social life or dating, since I simply could not afford it. I was really pissed.

I sent the kids an email informing them that I was turning them over to a collection agency, since they were making no attempt to pay me back.

I had been without any intimacy or sex for the 2 years of my late wife's illness and the two years since. Masturbation was my only outlet.

As I gently stroked my aching cock, I closed my eyes and imagined that little 18 year old was sitting on my lap facing me as she moved up and down on my cock.

Then, I heard the door close ----

My step daughter Mary, was standing 8 feet from me, staring at my exposed cock! Mary looked just like her mother, blue eyes 5' 2" a nice pair of 38" tits and slender ass.

"What are you doing, Dad?" she screams.

"I'm jacking off! You stupid shit! What does it look like? Don't you know how to knock? This is my home you know."

"My God, Dad! Aren't you going to pull your pants up?" Mary asked.

"Why should I? You've already seen it, might as well let me finish it off, unless you would like to do it for me." I challenged.

"Dad! Please pull up your pants. I need to talk to you." she pleaded, not taking her eyes off my bulging hard on.

I actually thought for a moment that I would go soft, but then I realized what a turn on it was having her staring hypnotically at me.

"So talk to me while you help me take care of this", I suggested

I was surprised when she sat down next to my chair and started begging me to pay attention to her. She still had not taken her eyes off of my cock.

As she pleaded, I took her hand with my left hand and placed it on my cock, holding her wrist as she tried to pull back, quickly changing her mind and gently gripping my shaft.

I smiled at her and said "That's better, now what do you want?"

She consciously started stroking my dick as she started to talk.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss



"Dad, I can't concentrate while I'm holding you."

"Do the best you can, you know you owe it to me." I insisted.

"That does feel real good, Mary. You do know how to take care of it."

I took her by the arm and pulled her over toward me, pushing her head to my cock.

"No! Dad! No! Don't make me do that! Please! Dad! No!" Mary begged as she dropped to her knees in front of me, leaning forward and taking my cock into her mouth. I moaned as I put my hands to the side of her face, caressing her as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

Mary looked up at me as she engulfed my cock as I smiled down at her.

"You ass hole! You know how I love to suck cock, don't you?" as she went back to slurping on my pole.

"Yes! And I know you like to fuck any cock you can. You will be fucking me before this is over, so get used to it and enjoy yourself." I informed her.

She gripped the base of my cock, squeezing me like a cock ring, lofting my balls with her other hand. She pushed my cock head to the roof of her mouth with her tongue as her lips moved up and down my shaft. I could only stand this feeling for a few minutes before I lifted my hips to her and shot my cum into her slurping mouth. She didn't miss a beat, continuing to suck until my hard on started to go limp in her mouth.

Mary opened her eyes and looked up at mine as my limp cock slipped from her mouth, a couple of drops of my cum on the corner of her mouth.

"Thank you honey! That was very nice! Now, what was it you wanted to talk about?"

Swallowing the last of my cum, she blurted out "Dad, Ted and I could both lose our jobs if we get a collector after us. Please, don't make me beg."

"You two have fucked me over for two years. Why should I give a shit about you? You guys owe me and one way or the other, I am going to collect! Get it?"

"What do you want us to do? We just don't have the money right now!"

"Simple! Sweety -- You will sign a new contract for the $10,000, pay me at least $200 a month, and you will service my needs for the interest. No contract and service - Collections!"

"What do you mean by service, Dad?" asked Mary

"My lack of money means that I can't date or develop a sexual relationship in my older years. That will leave the two of you to take care of that. Understand?"

"Do you mean, like sex?"

"Yep! And I don't care which of you either! I've had some pretty good blow jobs from guys. So let Ted know that if you can't take care of me, he will have to."

"Oh! Shit! Dad, how could you ask us to do that."

"Easy! Mary! I expect to have one of you to fuck every two weeks, until the $10,000 is repaid. You're lucky, at my age I only get horny now and then."

"Now that we have that understood, I also want you to shave your pussy for me. And tell Ted that he must shave, too. He'd be smart to make sure that you do all of the 'Servicing'. You never know, I might want to suck his shaved dick now and then."

Published 
Written by borntobe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors