Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mason and Me

"Mason and me, home alone."

3
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My name is Madden. I am a nineteen year old freshman in college. Due to the fact that I live at school, I only come home on occasion. This is a story about one of those times. My youngest brother, Mason, a senior in college, also is in the same predicament, and we usually are never home at the same time anymore, except for on special occasions like birthdays and Christmas. I have to say, we were both presently surprised at this turn of events.

I had been home for two hours when Mason walked through the door, and dropped all of his stuff in the entryway, calling out that he needed his laundry washed, and food, because he is starving. I turn to get up and embrace my brother, for I have not seen him in ages. He smiles at me as I pull away, and comments, “Hey Madden! I think that your ass has grown.”

I laugh and smack him, telling him that it hasn’t grown at all.

He grins back and says, “You’re right. You have a perfect ass. Perfect enough to match those tits of yours. How big are they now? 34 B?”

“Actually, they are 36 C, thank you very much.”

“Aha! I knew that there was something different about you. I was gonna say something like new outfit or haircut, but big boobs works too.”

“Thanks Mason. Love you too.” My brother and I had always teased each other, so this was commonplace in our lives. At that moment, our mom descended the staircase, beaming, to come and give us both hugs, my dad right behind her. I flashed a brief smile at Mason, before being smothered by our parents.

Hours later, after dinner, I was sitting on the couch, watching T.V. This is when Mason decides to vacate his spot at the kitchen table, and bringing his copy of Playboy, he sits next to me on the couch. I can feel it sagging under the added weight. We continue sitting this way until, about half an hour later, I became sleepy and started to drift off.

In my dream, I was sitting with Mason, just as I was before falling asleep, watching T.V. However, in my dream, Mason decided that it would be a good idea to sit on the remote, changing the channel whenever he moved his ass. I sat there laughing at him, until he landed on a channel. After going through this process about five times, he landed on a channel that looked like a soap opera, and I told him to stay there. He reluctantly agreed. However, after about ten minutes of watching, it starts to turn into a violent porn show, the male ramming his pole into the willing girls cunt over and over. Somehow, I fall asleep in the middle of the action. Mason wakes me up by nudging me and asking if I could bend over and retrieve his Playboy, which must have dropped while I was sleeping. I agreed, and stood, bending over. It was only after that I realized I was wearing a skimpy thong and a short skirt. When I straightened up, I noticed that I was staring at my ass. This made me really hot. I could feel my pussy starting to get wet. I suddenly couldn’t stand anymore, and dropped back onto the couch, moaning his name.

“Mmmmm. Mason, Mason. I need you. Mmmm.”

The look on his face said it all, as he laid me back on the couch and slowly stuck his fingers into my aching, dripping pussy. I was so horny, I almost came right then and there. He smiled and started to pump his fingers in and out of my slit, while I massaged his fingers with my pussy muscles. Then he reached up, and snaked his hand under my shirt, cupping my bra-less tit. It was then that I heard a crash, and woke from my dream with a start only to see Mason, with his hand up my skirt, teasing my clit.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

He froze when he heard the crash too, and we both realized that our parents must be home.

He quickly retrieved his hand from my pussy, and smiled at me. I immediately smiled back, and then adjusted my skirt, trying to hide the effects of my wet dream.

“We’re home!” my dad called from the entryway, “How was your night?”

“Great!” we shouted back simultaneously.

“Glad to hear it! But we’re going to bed now!” he shouted back.

“Ok! Night!”

Later that night, when I was playing with my pussy, trying to get off after what had happened earlier, Mason walked into my room.

“Can I help?”

“Mmm. Yes please.”

He walked over to where I was and proceeded to remove my fingers from my pussy, inserting his tongue instead. I moaned really loudly, and he put his hand over my mouth.

“Mom and Dad are in the next room. We can’t be too loud, or they will wake up.”

I silently nodded, his hand still over my mouth. We continued on this way, him eating my pussy, and me trying not to moan too loudly until I noticed that his cock was rock hard. I reached over and released it from his boxers, and, straddling Mason’s face, I started to suck on his cock. After a while, I started to rub his balls, and I noticed that he was about to cum when I heard something in my parent’s room. It sounded like someone was getting up. Mason and I froze. After an instant of hesitation, we both headed to my closet, and hid among the clothes. We heard my dad walk into the room, both holding our breath. Then I was able to discern the telltale squeak of him sitting on my bed. I was pressed up against the wall, Mason’s chest against my own, when he realized we were going to be there for a while. He bent slightly and slipped back into my pussy. He picked me up, and I rapped my legs around his chest as he continued to fuck me, our dad only feet away from where we were concealed. Noticing that I something was off our dad started to head towards the closet when we heard my mom scream from the next room, “Mike! Honey! I think that there is a mouse in our room!” He immediately rushed out of the room, leaving me and Mason enough time to make our escape.

We climbed out my window, onto the tree just outside, all without clothes, and made a dash for his car, praying that it was unlocked. Our prayers were answered, and we both dove into the backseat, gasping for air and laughing. He was on top of me and somehow, while we were laughing, he slipped into my drenched pussy. This stopped out laughter as he started to pump into my pussy, harder and faster with every stroke. He knew that I liked it hard, and he used this knowledge to ravage my pussy. I sat back and watched as his cock disappeared into my pussy as I rubbed my clit, trying to get myself to cum on his cock. He was filling me up, and it felt great. I started to moan again, and this time, he didn’t stop me for fear of being heard.

He brought his hand in between us, searching for my clit, and he started to rub, bringing me closer to the edge. I could tell that he was getting close too, and I grasped the leather seat tighter. Mason was driving into me with such speed and force, we both knew we were getting close. It was then that he grunted and delivered his cum into my longing pussy, and seconds later that I coated his cock with my cum.

Then he bent down and started to clean out my pussy with his tongue, ready to start again. Let’s just say it was a long and enjoyable night in his car.

Published 
Written by sexy_slut_27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments