Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating together at last

"Mark and Steph have fun together at last"

13
1 Comment 1
25.0k Views 25.0k
940 words 940 words
Brother and sister masturbate together.

It was a cold winters night and Mark and Steph we're home alone as there parents had gone to visit friends for the weekend. Mark had just turned 18 and his sister was 17. They were both the popular kids at school and their looks helped a lot.

Mark was about 6ft 4 he was captain of the rugby, hockey and cricket teams and had the body to prove it. He had light blond hair and crisp blue eyes. His defined jaw encased a perfect white smile. He enjoyed going to the gym and was happy for people to see his body.

They were quite close as brother and sister and if Mark wasn't walking around naked his pants left very little to the imagination as his thick cock pressed against the elastic fabric.

Steph was quite petite but was captain of the gym and swimming teams so had a perfectly toned body. Her 32B tits complemented her slender frame and she too was confident in her own appearance.

Being a swimmer she regularly walked around in just a towel or her underwear but still to this day Mark was misfired as to what she would look like naked.

They had both eaten tea and Steph decided she would go to her room. Mark said he was going to watch a film so may see her later. He was sat in his tight black boxer shorts and watched as his sister wiggled her tight ass in front of him as she walked upstairs.

Once in her room Steph put on some music and decided to go and take a shower. She slipped out of her jeans and jumper and dropped her underwear into the laundry before wrapping herself in a soft cotton towel and walking out of her room.

She was sure she just heard her brother groan but continued towards the bathroom. There is was again. She continued along the landing to the stairs and could see her brothers gently stroking his thick hardening cock.

She crept downstairs slowly without taking her eyes if his huge dick. She could feel her pussy begin to moisten and slid a hand under her towel to tease herself. She was wetter than she thought and slid two fingers easily inside her pussy. She let out a slight uncontrolled moan as her fingers hit her g-spot.

Startled Mark span around trying to cover his throbbing cock in his tight boxers "what are you doing! Your supposed to be upstairs" he shouted at his sister who still hand her fingers in her dripping pussy.

"and your meant to be watching a film" she replied sliding out her wet fingers and licking them seductively.

"I was!" Mark claimed again trying to adjust his solid cock.

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy

"he disagrees" she says with a wink. "it's OK we all do it. Why can't we share the fun?" she asks dropping her towel.

This is the first time Mark has ever seen his sister fully naked and can't take his eyes of her glistening pussy. Perfectly shaven with swollen pink lips. "no touching each other just let us play together?" she hints inquisitively before placing one hand on her boobs tweaking her erect nipples and the other sliding down to tease her clit.

Mark watches for a while before grabbing at his cock freeing it from the tight elastic. He rubs it hard and it is soon throbbing in his hand. He turns and sits back on the sofa at one end. "come and join me then" he says with a wink.

Steph sweeps around the room and jumps on the sofa spreading her legs wide. She places one on the floor and the other over the back of the sofa so her brother can get the best view of her damp pink pussy.

Mark begins to rub his cock harder and faster staring at his sisters tight pussy as she slide two fingers deep inside her and begins to rub her clit with her thumb. He other hand grabs at her small boobs pulling hard on the nipples as she begins to moan.

Mark jumps to his knees. She can see in his face he is already ready to explode and this turns her on even more slamming her fingers in and out of her pussy hitting her g-spot with each thrust. "cum on my tits Mark! Please!" she moans loudly.

Her brother moves to lean over her just as he shoots a huge load of hit white cum. As his cock twitches it covers her petite boobs and flicks a hot ball of cum onto her chin.

Steph is about to cum but has time to lift the cum from her chin and suck it from her finger. "ooh mark you taste amazing" she moans as he falls back onto the sofa. "let me taste your cum he replies pulling his sister up to stand above his face.

She separates the lips of her pussy and rubs her clit frantically. Within seconds she feels an orgasm rush through her body and squirts her cum all over her brothers face and mouth.

She leans down dangling her small tits in front of his face "maybe this is just the beginning of our fun together" she's says before winking then kissing Mark hard in the lips tasting her own juices which she loves.

Mark can not believe how hot and confident his little sister is and chooses not to answer. Instead he watches as she walks back to her towel. Bending over to give him one last glance of her glistening pussy before going back to shower.

Published 
Written by Hornyukteacher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments