Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and Grandpa

"Grandpa teaches me about sex"

15
1 Comment 1
21.5k Views 21.5k
7.4k words 7.4k words
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY, TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT AND HOW TO IMPROVE PLS ;)

My name is Trisha, and I just turned eighteen. Today, it’s a cold, rainy, Saturday, and I am standing in the kitchen washing dishes, when I start to think about my Grampa. He’s dead now, but I really had some fun times when I went to his apartment every weekend, it is the things we did in private that I really missed.

My story begins when I’m sixteen. I have just started spending Saturdays with my step-grandfather. Without asking me, my parents decide that I need to help him with some household chores. It seems that Grampa is getting old, forgetful, and his small apartment is always messy. I hate the whole idea of course, because I would rather be left alone to play, explore, and learn about life.

I grumbled, and cussed under my breath that first Saturday as we drove to Grandpa’s place.

I just knew that I would have to spend the entire day, dusting, moping, and doing the dreaded dishes. When we pulled into his driveway, Grampa is in his porch swing wafting for us.

I got out of the car, and went toward him, smiling, and trying to look happy to see him.

He put his arms out to me as I approach him saying, “Hi sweety how’s my favorite pumpkin today.”

I leaned into his arms gave him and hug and answer, “Hi Grampa, fine I guess.”

He gave me kiss on the check and asks, “Okay, what’s the matter sweetheart?”

I looked around to see where my parents were before I replied. I see they are busy getting the cleaning supplies out of the trunk.

I move up close to Grampa’s ear, put on my saddest puppy dog look and answer, “I really don’t want to be here to do your housework. Gross, do I have too?”

He gave me a funny look, then glances at the car and whispers, “Let’s wait until they are gone, then we can talk, okay.”

I giggle and say, “Oh boy, does Grampa have a surprise for me?”

He didn’t say anything in response, because by then mom and dad were on the porch.

My father looks at him and says, “Hi dad. Do you remember our conversation about your messy house? Well, Janice and I thought that maybe you would like Trisha to help you tidy up the place a bit. I know she doesn’t have a lot of experience, but she can be a big help to you.”

Dad then glances at me and suggests, “Now you behave yourself and do what he says, or you’ll be punished when you get home.”

I frown, wanting to scream no at the top of my lungs, “screw-you,” but knew I’d better not. So I just answer, “I hear yah, I’ll behave, I promise.”

Mom then gave me a hug, kissed my cheek, and said, “That’s my girl. We need to get going; we’ll return around four o’clock to pick you up. Trisha, try and have a good time, okay?”

I hug both of them and reply, “I’ll try, good-bye”

I then sat on the porch swing while Grampa told them goodbye.

He then joins me on the swing. We watch the car drive out of sight.

Grampa then looks over at me, smiles, winks, and says, “I don’t know about you, but I hate housework.”

I pout, glare at him in anger, and shout, “You’re not the only one; it isn’t my idea to come help you today.”

Grampa laughed saying, “Aww, honey, don’t give me that sad face. Come with me, I have a surprise for you.”

My eyes lit up and I smile, “You do, what is it, tell me Grampa, I can’t wait!”

He took my hand, got up and led me to the door saying, “Why don’t you come with me. I show it to you?”

We walk into his small apartment. Once inside, I look around, the place is clean and tidy.

Grampa put his arm around my shoulder and asks, “Well, what do you think…not bad for an ole man huh?”

I giggle, jump, and squeal, “Wow, I thought I’d be all day cleaning for you.”

His eyes twinkle with excitement. “Well honey, don’t tell your parents I said this, but I know how much they are always bugging you. It seems they don’t give you time to be a kid, but then again, you not a kid anymore…you’re turning into a beautiful young lady.”

I flew into his arms, and start kissing him all over his face while yelling, “Thanks Grampa!” I then gave him one of my-serious- looks, and asks, “What do you mean, I’m not a kid anymore? I still am one!”

He pulls me onto his lap and explains, “Trisha, I notice your body is starting to change. I bet you got bigger bumps for tits too.” Grampa took my hand, looks into my eyes and asks, “Can we play a little game, sugar?”

My eyes lit up and I giggle and squeal, “Ooooh, I just love playing games with you Grampa!”

Grampa got quiet with a serious look on his face for a moment. He then said, “First thing we need to do is keep this game our little secret. Can you do that?”

I clap my hands, and shout, “Yessss, I love keeping secrets, especially from mom and dad! What do we do to start this game?”

Grampa ran his hand down my back in a ticklish kind of way and suggests, “I start, by trying to guess what color panties you have on dear. If I am right, you don’t have to show me, but if I am wrong, you must take your shorts and panties off and show them to me, okay.”

I trust him, so without hesitation I reply, “Oh this sounds like fun. Okay, what color undies am I wearing?”

Grampa frowns, acts like he is thinking hard, then said, “Yellow ones with white Pokka dots.”

I laugh so hard I almost lost my balance. I stood up and yell, “You’re wrong, they are blue!” I then remove my shorts to prove it, then look at Grampa and ask, “Do I have to take em off?”

He licks his lips, and said, “Yes, it’s part of the game.”

So, I remove them and show them to Grampa. I’m then standing before him in just my t-shirt as I didn’t wear a bra. As I watch him his expression changes; his eyes lit up, he shook kind of funny, and grabs his crotch.

I wonder to myself then ask, “What in heck is wrong with you?”

He stops, then didn’t do anything but smile and reply, “Oh nothing, I’m just looking at your nice body. You are becoming a young woman honey.” He paused, and kind of mumbles,---”Ah….oh, Trisha, can you take off your shirt and let me see all of you. I bet you’re really pretty when you don’t have clothes on.”

I flash him a frown, as I begin to think if what I was doing is right. I ask, “Is this part of the game?”

He fiddles with his hands and said, “Yes, it’s part of the game.” He paused as if thinking and then said, “I tell you what, if I remove my shirt will you.”

I giggle and reply, “Well you should take it off, after all you didn’t guess right.”

He smiles and admits, “Well Trisha, you got me there.” He took it off then suggests, “Want to remove yours now?”

I wink at him, twiddle my fingers, pause for a moment, then squeal, “How about I guess what color your undies are? If I am wrong, you need to take em off!”

His eyes lit up, and he smiles, which tells me he really likes this game. “Okay, guess what color they are,” he giggles.

I shift my weight, smirk and answer, “They are white, because men always wear white undies.’

Grampa stands up, unzips his pants, took them and his undies off and yells, “Look you’re wrong, they are red!”

We are both standing there naked now. As I look at him, his cock is big and somehow I get this funny feeling inside my private area, just like I do when I masturbate.

I found out that is what it’s called when I got to stay overnight with my girlfriend Tammy. After everyone else is in bed and checking to make sure we are alone, she got out a book to show me. The book is about sex. It explains how men and woman masturbate. I guess Tammy already knew how because she laid the book down and told me to watch her. Afterwards, she taught me how to do it. Wow, I liked it and it made me feel real good.

Grampa could see that I am acting kind of funny, and asks, “What’s wrong Trisha?”

I look at him, thinking I have done something wrong, and answer, “I don’t know. . .I feel kind of funny.”

He came over put his arm around me and told me to sit down on the sofa. “Funny, what do you mean, baby? You can tell me after all it’s our secret game.”

I smile then and confess, “My private area is all tingly and wet.”

He grins, put his arm around me and with a reassuring voice answers, “You are becoming a lady baby. By the way, that private area between your legs is what men call a pussy.”

I laugh and gave a big sigh of relief. “I know that silly, I’m just being carefully. You see, I’m not supposed use that word, because momma says it’s not nice to say it.”

Grampa laughs and says, “It’s not really a bad word honey, it’s just one that grown-ups use. Children should not talk that way. You’re right about being careful, but you can use it around me ok.”

He sits there holding me and running his hands down my back. It really feels good too. I then look down at his crotch and notice his pecker if getting hard.

I point to his cock, laugh out-loud and say, “Grampa, why is your pecker getting hard?”

He blushes and admits, “It’s does that because I’m thinking about how pretty and sexy you are without clothes. When men see a nice looking woman, their pecker’s as you call it, gets hard.”

I watch it closely and confess, “My girlfriend has this book about sex. It shows what happens to men and woman when they are feeling sexy.
I look at him, and ask, “Are you feeling that way about me Grampa?”

He answers, “Yes baby. Oooh, if I could just touch you! Will you let me baby? I can show you another way how to feel good.”

Since he has not given me any reason not to trust him, I don’t hesitate and squeal, “You can? Show me how!”

He kissed my cheek and suggests, “It think it would be more comfortable for us to do this on my bed.”

I nod my head in agreement. Grampa then picks me up and walks toward his bedroom.

While in his arms, I can feel anxious; my heart is beating like crazy, and I wonder if Grampa can hear it.

Once inside his room, he lays me down on the bed. In my mind I’m wondering if we should be doing anything, because I hear momma’s words echoing inside my head.

I can remember her telling me not to let any man touch my private area. I think for a bit about it then shake that idea out of my head and tell myself, ‘This is Grampa, he makes me feel very special, and that can’t be wrong.’

Although I don’t completely understand what is happening, I let him touch me.

I think he senses my apprehension, because he kisses my lips softly and kind of cradles me in his arms.
The he spoke to me with a calm, soft, voice, saying “You’re Grandpa’s sweet special girl. Don’t be afraid, I won’t harm you. This is going to be fun for the both of us. Just remember, it’s our secret.”

I relax a little and answer, “I like being your special girl Grampa. My lips are zipped, I won’t tell anyone, even my girlfriend.”

He replies with a reassuring voice, “Good! Now, spread your legs, Grampa wants to kiss your pussy.”

I spread them, and watch Grampa anxiously. He carefully got between my legs with his face about an inch from my pussy. When I feel his breath on my pussy, I tremble all over. Then he kisses it.

When he did that, I shriek, “Oooooh Grampa that feels good, do it some more!”

He did just that too, but this time when he kisses it, he licks it too, and I begin to shake.

As I watch in wonder, Grampa pulls the lips apart, and examines the whole area, like my doctor does, except, this feels better.

Grampa licks his lips, smiles and asks, “Does my special girl like that?”

By then I am panting and trembling all over. With a quivering voice I admit, “Yes, please do more of that, whatever you are doing….I like it!?

Grampa resumes kissing my pussy as he looks into my eyes, while watching my reaction.

He stops kissing my pussy long enough to ask, “Baby, can Grampa make you cum?”

When I look into Grampa’s face, I can see the love he has for me. I’m not sure what he is talking about. So I giggle, shiver, and yell, “How you going to do that, without rubbing it with your fingers, like I do?”

I feel him tremble all over, and I am not sure why. However, he seems to be happy and enjoying our little game.

Grampa smiles and answers, “I’m going to use my tongue to show you how you can cum without me using my fingers.”

I smile back and answer, “Ooooh my, with your tongue? I cannot wait to see that happen!”

Grampa resumes playing with my pussy, opening it up once more. He ran his tongue all over it, even inside the hole.

I start to shake, and shove my pussy into his face while squealing, “Ooooooh Grampa that feels good, keep it up!”

He continues to lick my whole pussy, and then Gramps flicks his tongue across my sensitive love button.

All I could do is gasp for breath, shake all over, close my eyes and scream, “Oooooooooooooh-God-yessssssssssss!”

I’m surprised that my reaction is much stronger than it is when I use my fingers. I end up covering Grampa’s whole face with cum.

After cleaning up every drop, he moves up beside me, and took me into his arms.

I look into his eyes and say, Oh, it feels so good to, finally have someone who loves me just like I am, and doesn’t yell at me, all day like my parents do.

Grampa replies, “I’m glad you like what we did sugar.”

He then kisses me on the lips, and I like it.

He winks and asks, “Want Grampa to show you how men cum? You don’t have to do anything sweety, just watch, okay?”

With wide eyes, I watch curiously as Grampa strokes his pecker. He starts slowly, and then goes fast and hard. He held his free hand in front of his pecker and came in it.

Grampa then looks up and suggests, “Want to taste it?”

Well, of course I do, after all he ate mine and I’m curious. I lean over, then ran my tongue through the gooey, salty liquid and discover that I like the taste.

Afterwards we snuggle up against each other on the bed. Grampa looks into my eyes and asks, “Did you like our little game, baby?”

My whole body is still quivering with excitement. I giggle, snuggle closer, and respond, “I sure did! When can we play that game again?”

Grampa replies, “Well baby, if you can keep our secret, we can play this game every time you come over alone.”

I kiss him and answer, “My lips are sealed. Oh, I cannot wait until next Saturday!”

From that day on, my parents no longer had any problems getting me to go to Grampa’s place.

Nowadays, when Saturday arrives I always look forward to visiting Grampa. Some time we’d clean house and on other days play naked games, where he’d teach me about sex. It’s has been going on for about six months now, and so far no one had caught onto “our little secret.”

It’s Friday night and I’m lying in the tub pampering myself with a bubble bath while daydream about what we’ll do tomorrow. I start pretending that Grampa’s is washing me. His hands rub the washcloth across my nipples until they are hard little peaks, and tremble and coo with desire. He then caresses every inch of my pussy, paying close attention to my clit. I bite my lip to keep from screaming out as I climax.

I got out of the tub, dry off, and then walk into the bedroom to look at my body in the full length mirror. I love the way my own body is developing.

I stand for a few minutes in front of the mirror examining myself. I run my hands down my body. When I came to my breasts, I noticed a big change. No longer were they puffy little mounds with tiny buds; they have turned into a nice set of tits, with a good B almost C cup size. I roll my nipples making them hard.

I whisper so now one can hear me, “Oh God, I bet Grampa will like these twin babies.”

As I gaze farther down my torso, I see there are a few more hairs covering my pussy, and my hips were more round and full. I sigh, ‘Not bad for my five-foot stature of a mere hundred pounds.’

I just can’t wait to visit Grampa tomorrow and tell him he was right when he said, “Playing with your tits and cunt will make em grow.”

I went over to the closet and ruffled through my clothing wondering what to wear. Mainly because I want to look casual so my parents would begin to question my motives. Then...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bonepicker10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments