Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and Mum, Starting Again chapter 2

"I could actually taste ner nectar"

30
5 Comments 5
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The dance floor was probably very crowded, but I wouldn't have known. As far as I was concerned it was just her and me. We moved together perfectly, our eyes fixed very firmly on each other, every song the D.J. played seemed to mean something to us, every line of every song was for us, she clung to me with every step, she moaned softly in her throat when she felt my hands on her bottom.

"It's fat Danny," she whispered and then held me tighter when I told her it was perfect.


We stopped halfway up the stairs, reached for each other and kissed tenderly, breaking apart only to let another couple pass by.

"Nice one mate." the man said as he and his curvy companion squeezed past us. "She's a bloody cracker."

The babysitter couldn't thank me enough when I handed her a twenty pound note and bade her good night, we looked in on the twins huddled together in their bed, then we went into mum's bedroom and closed the door.

There was no angst, no anxiety, not even any guilt, just two people who were as one, her lips were soft and pliable under mine, her breath sweet as it mingled with mine, she moaned into my mouth as I slid the flimsy shoulder straps off and allowed the dress to slither to the floor.

"Let me see you mum" I whispered and stood back to admire her.

"I wore them for you, Danny," she said softly. "You know that don't you?"

I nodded, barely able to speak as I took in her breasts, large and yet still firm, her nipples hard with excitement.

"Is this how you imagined me, Danny?"

"No mum." I took off my jacket, "I could never have imagined you like this, never in a million years."

The tiny white panties clung to her mound, accentuating the beautiful little cleft. A small triangle of pubic hair seemed to point downwards towards it, in invitation. She moved forward slightly and unfastened the belt of my, trousers as I struggled with my shirt, they came off together along with my shoes, I felt shy about taking my shorts off, but her lips on mine again and the feel of her nipples on my chest soon dispelled any fears I had.

I felt her hand moving down over my stomach into my shorts, and I gasped sharply as her fingers gripped me. Her mouth moved to my neck, then my chest, she looked up at me and smiled as she slid the shorts down over my jutting erection, not until I stepped out of them did she actually look at it then I saw her eyes widen as her smile got broader.

"Oh yes Danny, you've definitely pulled my darling," she whispered as the heat of her mouth engulfed me.

"Mum no." I moaned as I felt her tongue working it's magic around the sensitive skin of my dome, "Mum, I won't last."

Taking her mouth off me for a moment, she kissed one testicle and whispered that we had all night, then she kissed the other one and took it into her mouth sucking it gently.

"In fact darling." she licked my penis like a lollipop. "We've got the rest of our lives."

"Mum." it was almost a plea, but it was too late, my cock jerked as I came, mum made a noise with her throat and gripped me even tighter as my seed spurted into her mouth. I thought she'd pull away, but instead, she looked at me again and swallowed and it wasn't until I'd jerked for the last time that she took her mouth away and smiled.

"I'd wanted to do that all night darling." then she squealed as I pushed her back onto the bed.

"And I've been wanting to do this all night." and she squealed again as I parted her legs and kissed the wet nylon of her panties.

"Oh God Dann," she moaned as my tongue burrowed under the skimpy little garment and into the fragrant moisture of her pussy. She was so wet and juicy that I could actually taste her nectar flowing from her as I lapped at the delicate, pink flesh. I found the swollen little nub of her clitoris and flicked my tongue over it rapidly, she moaned and squirmed and gripped my hair, her back arched and she pushed herself into my face,

"I'm coming, Danny." she gasped. "Oh my God, you're making me come, Danny, Danny."

Her wetness was unbelievable, I could feel it on my face, I sucked her clitoris again and felt her pulling me upwards.,

"Do it to me darling." her hand gripped my penis again, and suddenly I felt the wet, velvety warmth of her cunt surrounding me.

"Yes darling." she sobbed, "You're doing it to me, Danny, you're fucking me."

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

We began moving together in a perfect rhythm, each forward thrust of mine was met by mum pushing herself back at me. Her hands scrabbled at my buttocks, gripping them and pulling me deeper if that were possible, she licked her juices from my face, and we shared them along with our saliva.

"Talk to me Danny." she hissed into my mouth. "Tell me what you're doing to me."

"I'm fucking you mum." I breathed, "My cock's right up your cunt."

"Yes darling." she writhed beneath me and wrapped her legs tightly around my back, "My cunt's yours Danny, any time you want it, it's yours to fuck and lick."

I lunged forward, and she squealed, "I'm going to fuck you every night mum and every morning too."

"Yes Danny, oh fucking hell, yes darling."

"I'm going to wake you up every morning with my tongue in your cunt."

"Yes, darling and I'll drink your spunk every day."

She used her vaginal muscles to squeeze my cock as we fucked towards another orgasm, I slipped my hands beneath her and cupped her bottom. She moaned as I prodded a finger gently against the tiny puckered hole of her anus and heaved myself into her.

"Cum with me Danny, I'm cumming darling, oh Christ, oh shit, fuck yes darling."

"I'm there mum," I gasped. "I'm cumming too, mum shhhiiittt, yes."

She jerked and squealed as I spurted, I felt her nails digging into my back ripping the skin as she climaxed with me. I felt as if I was losing control, all I wanted to do was to fill her with my spunk and hear her squealing with pleasure beneath me.

She sank her teeth into my shoulder and nipped me as we clung together coming down from our mind-blowing climax.

"Was that wrong Danny?" was the first thing she said when we got our breath back, I was still lying on top of her with my face in her neck inhaling her scent, the champagne had caught up with me, and I wanted to sleep.

"Probably mum," I said softly and kissed her neck. "But I meant what I said."

"You mean about doing it every morning?"

"Yes."

"And every night too?"

"Definitely."

And I fell asleep!


It was early afternoon before I woke up and then it was only because two four-year-old terrorists decided it was time I surfaced.

"Hi guys," I said, "Where's mum?"

"I'm here sleepy head" she laughed as she came out of the en-suite bathroom wrapped in a fluffy white bathrobe,

"Are you married now Danny, I mean you and mummy?" Jenny scrambled up onto the bed and commenced her cross-examination.

"No, darling." I laughed, "She's my mummy too."

"But you're in her bed."

"She wanted a cuddle, and I fell asleep."

She helped Jimmy to scramble up and announced that they wanted a cuddle too.

"Come on then." I laughed, "But you can't fall asleep, I've got someone coming to see me this morning."

"He's been already, Danny," Jimmy informed me from under my left armpit. "And you stink."

Mum giggled and turned away when Jenny confirmed that I did need a shower.

"Right then," I shooed them off the bed. "Clear off while I get up and I'll have one."

"Can we go down to the creche mum?"

"Yes, of course, you know where it is don't you?"

"Oh don't worry mum," Jenny said grandly. "I know the way, come on Jimmy."

I was in the shower when mum came back from seeing them off. She told me that the journalist, a Miss Jenkins had arrived at just after ten thirty but she'd persuaded her to come back this afternoon.

"You'll like her Danny," she said. "She's lovely."

"Sorry." I laughed, "But I'm spoken for."

Without bothering to dry myself off, I stood at the hand basin and began brushing my teeth, I felt her moving up close to me, and she asked if I was all right with what we'd done the previous night.

Through a mouthful of toothpaste, I told her that I was more than all right, I was ecstatic.

"You were my first mum, did you know that?"

"You were a virgin?"

"Yes."

"Oh Danny." her hand stole round to my groin, and I sighed happily as she gripped my penis.

"Shall I tell you something mum?"

She nodded as she sank to her knees and turned me round.

"Yes, darling."

"I'm glad you were the first."

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments