Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and My Brother's Discovery

"A sexy first adventure with my brother"

9
0 Comments 0
4.0k Views 4.0k
905 words 905 words
I have always fantasized about being caught masturbating. It was always a thought that turned me on. No, I am not a slut. I am still a virgin, and I don't go around, fucking people. But, yes, I tend to leave the door open when I masturbate.

My name is Abby, and I am 16 years old. I lived with my parents and my older brother and step-sister, though my step-sister was in college at the moment. My brother, Thomas, was 17, and we were always close, him being only a year older. He didn't mind if I hung around with him and his friends, or if I went into his room when I was depressed about school, boys, etc.

I won't deny that I have had naughty thoughts about him. He is very sexy, with soft brown hair, and emerald green eyes, and abs to die for. So one day, as he and his friends were playing some rugby in our back yard (with their shirts off), I couldn't help but stare. Boy, as I was watching them, I was jealous of his girlfriend, Kara. She was very petite, and blonde, and no offense to her, stupid. But he spent his money, time, and effort on her, and it just made me mad. Thomas deserved better!

I watched as Thomas tackled another boy down, and I felt a tingling down in that area. Careful to leave the door open, I reached my hand down my pants. Eyes closed, I gently caressed my clit and rubbed my finger up and down my slit. After what only felt 30 seconds, I heard a creaking noise. I quickly opened my eyes to find emerald green eyes intensely staring at me.

"Enjoying yourself?" Thomas teased, not taking his eyes off me, but grinning loudly. I turned a crimson color. Of course I wanted to get caught! But I was hoping by his good-looking friends, not by my brother!

"Y-yes," I said. He nodded for me to go on. I stood and pulled my pants down to display my lace panties. I sat on my bed, legs spread, and rubbed my wet pussy through my panties. I was thoroughly enjoying the attention that my brother was giving me. I watched him stare at my pussy, and I purposely forced a loud moan.

"Mind if I join in?" he asked seriously. I said "No," and he quickly pulled his pants down, and rubbed his manhood through his plaid boxers. I slipped my panties off, and spread my legs wide open after a few minutes, teasing him. "Oh God, little sis!" he moaned. "I'm going to cum, just looking at you!"

I firmly pressed my finger against my clit, and rubbed hardly.

IrinaKocs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaKocs

He pulled his boxers down, and sat on my bed. Without an answer, I walked over, laid him down, and sat on his tummy. He pulled me down on top of him, and began to suck my tits. He swirled his tongue around my nipples, and it made me feel incredibly wet and horny. I sat up, and held his cock up straight. Straddling him, I gently eased myself onto his 8" cock. He gently grabbed my hips, and teased me by only putting his head into my cunt.

"Oh Thomas, please put it inside me!" I groaned, and bit my bottom lip. Luckily, he shoved inside me before I begged him to. "Oh Tommy!" I cried, using his pet name that my mom used to use for him.

"Kara doesn't give me anything," he gasped, bobbing me up and down. "Oral, but we always stop before we get anywhere!"

"Kara doesn't deserve you," I told him. "You need someone who gives you what you want and need, and who isn't incredibly ugly and stupid."

He grinned at me, and held me down, with all of his 8" inside me. "Maybe I do," he said, seriously. I began to grind as he held inside me. The look on his face told me he was about to cum. I looked at him, and nodded. He took that without a second thought, and let out a stream of milky white cum. I gasped, and got off, and laid next to him, completely exhausted.

"I have to tell you, Kara tells me I'm the best pussy eater, if you'd care to give me your opinion," he said. I said "Yes," and smiled. He spread the covers over me, and got under them by my feet, so I wouldn't see what he was doing. At first, all he did was slide his tongue up and down my slit, feeling my wetness. He then tasted my clit, and licked down all the way to my arse.

I moaned, and gripped the bed sheets. He then licked up again, and stopped to tongue fuck me. He slid his tongue in and out of me, and I moaned loudly. He then gently bit my clit, and pressed his tongue against me.

"Thomas . . ." I gasped, and he understood.

"Cum, baby sister. I want to taste your hotness," he said. I cried, and had one of the largest, longest orgasms I have ever had, as he continued to eat me out. He crawled up next to me, and I cuddled up to him.

"Thank you, Thomas," I said, and he responded by kissing me with passion. 

I have a feeling that being with my brother from now on will be much more fun.

Published 
Written by NaughtyKitty96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors