Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meet the Lechers pt. 2

"Janet decides it's high-time to get in on the daughter-daddy fun."

8
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
"So she actually got the gall to fuck her daddy, huh?" I asked my husband, Jack, who had just finished telling me about his recent escapade with our whore of a daughter Marie. He recanted the event with a grinning mouth, his eyes alight with joy. And from the way his cock strained against his white boxer-briefs, showing me a yummy outline of its shaft and bulbous head, he'd gotten himself excited just talking about it. If Marie wasn't our daughter, I think I might have gotten jealous.

Instead, my clit was throbbing against my sopping panties.

"Yeah," Jack answered, lying back against our queen-sized mattress, his hand resting upon his bare chest. "You think she's into girls? If not we could probably change that."

"I fucking hope so... I wonder if she can eat pussy as good as she sucks cock." I said, sitting in Jack's large, black leather office chair, in nothing but a pair of (soaked) blue panties and a matching bra.

"When do you want to find out?" He asked, a devilish grin spreading across his handsome face.

"Tonight sounds good to me, since our swinger buddies decided to no-show. I didn't get all sexy lookin' for nothing."

"True," he laughed, "But she's still out of town with that crazy friend of hers."

I sighed, feeling a little bit peeved that I wouldn't get to see just how much of a perverted whore my daughter truly was just yet. The greedy side of me wanted to call her cell phone and pretend there was an emergency to hurry her home, but I suppressed the urge. I was horny, but I wasn't horny enough to rob my Marie of a good time that we promised her.

"You're right, Jackie," I finally said, and rose from his chair to collapse on our bed beside him. I wouldn't have Marie tonight, but I was going to get something, damn it.

                                                « « MTL » »

Finally Sunday arrived, the day that Marie was coming home from her weekend holiday with her best friend.

Jack and I were ready for her, had it all planned out.

"I'm leaving for a bit, guys," I announced as I headed towards the front door of our home, checking my purse nothing.

"Alright, hurry back, hon'." Jack said.

"Later, mom," said Marie with an anxious smile on her face. Her eyes practically begged me to hurry up and leave so that she could jump her daddy while I was out. The mere thought got my juices flowing!

Stepping out, I could hear the thump of racing footsteps. I smiled, simply delighted. I went through the motions, sliding into the car, turning it on and pulling out of the drive way. I drove around the block a few times to allow Jack enough time to get her situated for our little ambush.

Pulling back into the driveway, I slipped into my house like a cat burglar. I could hear Jack, moaning loud enough to let me know they were upstairs. He must have been getting his cock sucked. With clandestine footsteps, I eased towards the staircase, disrobing myself until I was completely nude, my 40DD tits bouncing a bit as I scaled the steps.

The closer I got, the louder Jack's moans became, and the more I could hear the delicious slurping sounds of cock sucking I couldn't wait to see my little girl slobbering all over her daddy's horny dick. She moaned hungrily, as if she'd been waiting all weekend to return home for that cock.

With the door cracked open, I peeked inside to see my husband and daughter in a 69 position on the bed, she on top of him. Her plump little ass was facing me, showing me her tight neglected asshole. My husband's eyes found me, his smiling mouth pressed against his daughter's slutty cunt. I carefully made my way in, and eased myself closer...

There was a chance that Marie didn't even like girls, but it was a chance I was willing to take. Besides, she had a mouthful of daddy dick, so she couldn't be too freaked out by the idea, right?

I leaned in and shoved my mouth between her ass cheeks, gliding my tongue against her asshole. I felt my daughter freeze, a sound of fright and surprise escaping her pouty mouth.

"No, no," I said against her asshole. "Keep sucking his filthy dick, you whore."

"M-Mom...?" She whimpered, her body shaking.

I rose and climbed onto the bed, crawling over to face my daughter. "Yes, it's me. Now, do what I say and suck your daddy's cock."

Without a single word of protest she wrapped her perfect little lips around his cock and sucked him, getting his thick shaft and balls slick with her saliva. It was a beautiful scene to watch, and I couldn't keep my fingers from my pussy. I rubbed at my clit while I watched, gliding my tongue across my lips.

"That's right," I heard myself say, "suck your daddy's fucking cock, little girl. Let your horny slut mother see you suck his cock."

"Fuck!" Jack exclaimed as his daughter bobbed faster on his cock, slurping and sucking like a good little slut.

Unable to resist, I leaned in and took Jack's balls into my mouth while Marie worked his shaft, my hand moving furiously against my pussy.

HillaryBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HillaryBrown

It was as though my body moved on its own, my perverse instincts possessing me. Before long, I was dragging my tongue up along the underside of his shaft, and sharing its head with Marie, our tongues slathering its tip.

"No, no, no...get up," Jack said, as Marie did as he said, rolling over onto her back.

"Yeah, just like that," He said, "Hey, honey..."

"Yeah?" I said, sitting up on my knees with my hands between them.

"Want to see if she eats as good as she sucks?"

Marie looked a tad confused at first, but then let a smile creep up on her face. "I get to eat mommy's cunt?"

"You sure do," Jack said, situating himself between his daughter's thighs and rubbing his shaft along her pussy lips.

Gleeful, I situated myself over my daughter's mouth, reverse cowgirl style, so that I could watch Jack plow into her tight pussy. And like a hungry slut, she wrapped her arms around my thighs and pulled me toward her mouth, where she licked and sucked. A moan escaped me, pleasure tingling my nerves. She was a lot better than I thought...gliding her tongue against my clit like a professional.

As Jack entered her I felt her moan against my dripping cunt, and again as he dragged his hips back and thrust once more. Before long he was pounding her, and our babygirl was practically screaming against my hot pussy that smothered her hungry mouth.

"Yeah! Fuck her, Jack!" I said, leaning over and rubbing my hand against Marie's clit as my husband's fat cock drive in and out of her like a piston. I gyrated my hips against her mouth, getting my cunt good and wet with her spit. "Fuck your whore little girl, baby. Fuck her tight fucking pussy!"

"Mmm!" Marie moaned against my pussy again, her wandering hands toying its fingers around my asshole.

"Oooh, she likes it, huh?" Jack said, and thrust himself even harder into his daughter.

"Oh god...Oh God! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Marie managed to say. I could feel her body tensing up beneath me, gearing up for a good, hard orgasmic release. Jack pulled out of her, and forced himself into my mouth. I could taste my daughter's pussy juices on her father's cock, nice and sweet.

"Yeah, taste your daughter's pussy, fucking whore. That's right." Jack had his hand tangled up in the back of my hair, fucking my face. Pleasure rolled through me, and my body quivered with its own orgasmic release

"God, mommy you taste so fucking good!" Marie said. I could hear her slurping at my cunt, getting up all of my juices like a famished orphan. I thought I would go insane with pleasure!

Without even knowing it, Jack had placed himself behind me, with his cock prodding at my winking asshole. My daughter still under me, I took it upon myself to dine upon her manhandled cunt, moving my tongue against her clit in small, circular motions. And then...

"Aaahh!" I felt his cock invade my insides, breaking my concentration. It didn't help that my daughter was sucking on my clit while her daddy plowed my asshole. "Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me, you dirty motherfucker! Fuck! Me!" I buried my face into Marie's pussy, shoving my tongue into her hole while they toyed with both of mine.

"Fuck her, daddy! Fuck mommy's slutty pussy!" I heard Marie say, and it drove me up the wall. Another orgasm rolled through me, and my asshole clinched around my husband's drilling cock. "Did you cum again, mom?"

I yelped again, as Marie's hand slapped against my sensitive clit. The pain made my knees weak, the pleasure almost unbearable.

Moments later I felt Jack pull out of me, and I quickly turned my head over my shoulder to see him stroking his shaft, preparing to spurt his cum all over my ass. "Yes...yes, cum on my ass," I begged. "Cum on my ass so that you can watch your daughter clean it up with her filthy tongue. Do it...fucking cum!"

Letting out a loud groan, he shot his load all over my asshole, the hot seed rolling down the crack of my ass to my sopping, saliva-slick cunt. Marie lifted her head a bit and lapped up her daddy's semen, cleaning it off of her dirty mother's cunt and asshole, while Jack milked his cock for all it was worth.

"Jesus...Jesus, that was great." Jack said, rolling over onto his side.

Marie continued to lick me up while I shivered helplessly, my arms quivering.

"You know, mom," Marie said. "We have to do this more often."

I couldn't say anything. I just collasped atop of my daughter, letting her play with my pussy until Jack was ready for round two. And as I inched toward yet another orgasm, a happy little thought crossed my mind...

I love my family.
Published 
Written by Jett_Black
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments